Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 30th, 2017, 11:59 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Goldenstar took a shaky breath in as he leaped up onto the highbranch. Everything that had been happing recently was weighting down onn him, and the long gashes on his side made it hard for him to function. However, he couldn’t exactly ignore the fact that quite a few ceremonies needed to be done. He was surprised by the increase of ceremonies since his first one, back then, even though it hadn’t even been a moon, there were only two ceremonies he had to preform. Well, he assumed this was part of the leadership, steadying himself on the Highbranch now. “All cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather under the Highbranch for a clan meeting!” He meowed, hoping everyone in the camp would hear him.

“Even with, all that has been happening between the clans, I have decided to preform some ceremonies!” He started off, realizing that so far, his entire time as leader and deputy hadn’t exactly been the most peaceful time. Well, maybe that was what made being leader so exciting! Probably not, as all he really felt was anxiety with the tensions between clans, especially Windclan and Thunderclan. No matter, there were ceremonies to preform, and his mind had finally let him focus on the important things, and that currently was the ceremonies.

“Ivorykit, Owlkit, Hollykit, Berrykit, Willowkit, And Jadekit!” He called out to the six kits. He was amazed at how many new apprentinces Shadowclan would have after this, but soon enough they would be warriors, and then they would have a lot of responsibilities. “Could you please step forward?” He asked, even though it was more of an order. It was tradition, and while he liked to follow tradition on some things, such as ceremonies, when it came to LGBT+ cats, and welcoming outsiders into the clan, he didn’t really care, being a bisexual tom himself. Either way, that was not what he was here to focus on. What he was currently focusing on was the kits.

“You all have reached the age of six moons, and that means it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this moment, until you receive your warrior names, Ivorykit, you will be known as Ivorypaw, and your mentor will be Snarlfang” One He was now counting the apprentinces in his head, to make sure he didn’t miss anything. “Owlkit, you will be known as Owlpaw, and your mentor will be Deerstep.” Two “Hollykit, you will be known as Hollypaw, and your mentor will be Starrycreek” Three “Berrykit, you will be known as Berrypaw, and your mentor will be Palegleam” Four “Willowkit, you will be known as Willowpaw, and your mentor will be Nightshade,” Five “And Jadekit, your mentor will be...” he hesitated for a moment, as his mind had blanked out on him. “Your mentor will be PeachFuzz” Six There, all the apprentince ceremonies were done, and he didn’t have to worry about those for awhile.

Next was the warrior ceremony. With the apprentinces done, Goldenstar felt slightly better, but there was still three other ceremonies to do, and he decided to start off with the warrior one. “Tawnypaw, could you please step forward?” He said once again, like how all ceremonies began. “I, Goldenstar, leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in turn” He was actually starting to get the hang of this, which kind of surprised him. “Tawnypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

[I do]

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name,” Goldenstar was quietly making sure everything was going good in his head, and as soon as he finally figured out that it was, he continued. “Tawnypaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Tawnyfur. Starclan honors your loyalty and caring nature, and we welcome you as a full member of Shadowclan.” He smiled at the new warrior, trying to make the situation as comfortable as possible. “You will be sitting a silent vigil tonight and watch the clan.” That was how he finished Tawnyfur’s ceremony, now there were only two left.

“Last but not least, we will be accepting two outsiders into our clan.” The leader said. “Pistachio, Ink, could you please step forward?” He said, smiling to the two. One had been a kittypet, and the other had been a Dusk Syndicate member, he would just have to see where this all went. “Ink, from this moment on, you will be known as Inkpaw, and your mentor will be Blarewind.” One last one to do. “And Pistachio, from this moment on, you will be known as Nutpaw,” That was now he finished. “Congratulations Every cat tonight!” He said, smiling, before jumping down from the Highbranch calmly.

@Undercover @Fern @Role @Bunnyburns36 @CandyFlossCat @SamCats @kitten~ @Spooky Socks @Mad King @Aleka @SparkleDemon

(I believe you skipped Elmpaw and Dungpaw’s warrior cerimony? Not trying to badger you about it...)
Nutpaw smiled,” T-thank you.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 30th, 2017, 12:39 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten~ View Post
(Sorry for the late reply, for some reason the notification system didn't let me know that you had quoted me.)
Ebonymist shifted slightly, looking over at Daypaw with concern in her one good eye. "Daypaw?" She coughed, staying limp so that Lostface could treat her. The molly focused her orange eye on one of Daypaw's deeper gashes, her eyes shining with worry. Who would attack a medicine cat- and a young one at that? She shifted slightly, her stomach churning as the room seemed to spin around her. She closed her eye, her thoughts drifting to her father as she tried to keep herself calm. Her auburn fur came from her mother; so did her eyes. But her slightly stocky build, her slightly larger ears and paws, her shorter tail; it all came from her father. Her facial expressions, her mannerisms; all similar to Crowblood. She smiled slightly, thinking of the tom; they had reconnected after ShadowClan was forced to stay in RiverClan, the place where Ebonymist had spent her time as a kit. Vaguely familiar scents and sights came back to her right then, as she stayed curled up in the den, steadying her breathing and thinking of her father.
He nods slowly as he begins to do what he was told licking her wounds carefully soon. He nuzzles his head against her fur. “ mi amor forgive me. If I had dealt with nightmare sooner I would’ve be able to free from this pain my love.” He says sadly as he goes back to treating her wounds a bit after a while when he felt that he did enough he begins to walk behind her and lay down right behind her his body around hers and his nose on her neck. “ but I’m here now please... don’t leave me...”
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:26 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"good, i dont know how many more cats i can treat after this battle. with leaf bare coming closer i," they paused,"i dont know how well were going to be." they mewed. they didnt have many herbs. and leafbare was a deadly season,filled with unforgiving snow and winds that could freeze you into a crisp. if coughs got around, runny noses or anything of the sort, they wouldnt know what to do. hearing the question they perked their ears. how were they doing? in the battle at the gathering they had never felt true disgust for themselves until they had taken out the eye of a warrior. that their paws,that were meant for healing, had taken the sight of another. it had made them feel hypocritical. no better then the insults they would tell their self in their head. but they wouldnt say it outloud,"with the recent tension it hasnt affected the medicine cats right now." they mewed. they sat down, curling their tail neatly around their paws,"i was injured in battle," they paused, sighing,"more then id like to admit." normally they wouldnt admit something like this to anyone, showing vulnerability. but their needed to be some trust between a medicine cat and leader, right?,"im going to see if shinefang can treat my wounds while im gone. besides that its been hard treating everyone, trying to ration out herbs and everything. but ill some how manage, we have to after all." it wasnt like they had a real choice. their eyes wandered to the leaders body, inspecting his wounds carefully. they stood up, walking closer to him,"im going to have a look at your wounds if you dont mind. and while im at it why dont you tell me whats stressing you, i can taste your anxiety in the air, its a medicine cat thing."
Goldenstar was silent, listening to the medicine cat speak. Now they were somewhat tense, with the battles and all that wonderful stuff, Shadowclan needed herbs, except that they were low on herbs. Why did all the bad things happen when they were the last thing that the clan needed? A flood, then a battle, and now leaf-bare. Shadowclan just...well...they weren’t doing very good, to say the least. “That’s good to know,” Golden nodded as Day spoke about how the medicine cats were still being medicine cats, and interacting with each other. He had heard of times when even the medicine cats turned their backs to each other, and the thought of that terrified him. However, that wasn’t happening currently, so there wasn’t any point in worrying about that. His bi-colored eyes widened a bit as Daypaw talked about getting injured, he knew that the medicine cat had almost been a warrior when they became a medicine cat, but, nonetheless, Day was all Shadowclan had right now medicine cat wise, the clan couldn’t lose them. It was almost weird, listening to Daypaw talk about their problems, despite him already volunteering to listen to Nightpaw’s. He should probably get used to it, as that might be what he would be doing for awhile. “You better get those wounds treated,” he said, wanting to sound like a joke, but sounding weirdly straight-faced as he said it. What had he meant for it to come out as? He didn’t know. All he did know was that Shadowclan needed their medicine cat, especially now, with all the stress that had been beating down on everyone, or so it seemed anyways. He tried not to flinch as Day got closer, “It’s fine, but don’t treat me if you’re low on herbs!” He said quickly, as he knew he had nine lives to spare, not just one. “And...it’s nothin-“ he stopped himself halfway through telling Daypaw that it was nothing. He might as well tell them, as there wasn’t anyone around anyways. “It’s just the fact that everything has seemed to go downhill for the clans now” he murmured, not looking up. “I can’t help but feel as though it has something to do with me,” he admitted, “Before I was appointed deputy, everything seemed to be fine for the clans, especially Shadowclan, but now everything has just gone...” he trailed off, unsure what to say. Now his eyes were glued to the floor, feeling horrible, yet somewhat relieved that he had found some way to get that out.
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was silent, listening to the medicine cat speak. Now they were somewhat tense, with the battles and all that wonderful stuff, Shadowclan needed herbs, except that they were low on herbs. Why did all the bad things happen when they were the last thing that the clan needed? A flood, then a battle, and now leaf-bare. Shadowclan just...well...they weren’t doing very good, to say the least. “That’s good to know,” Golden nodded as Day spoke about how the medicine cats were still being medicine cats, and interacting with each other. He had heard of times when even the medicine cats turned their backs to each other, and the thought of that terrified him. However, that wasn’t happening currently, so there wasn’t any point in worrying about that. His bi-colored eyes widened a bit as Daypaw talked about getting injured, he knew that the medicine cat had almost been a warrior when they became a medicine cat, but, nonetheless, Day was all Shadowclan had right now medicine cat wise, the clan couldn’t lose them. It was almost weird, listening to Daypaw talk about their problems, despite him already volunteering to listen to Nightpaw’s. He should probably get used to it, as that might be what he would be doing for awhile. “You better get those wounds treated,” he said, wanting to sound like a joke, but sounding weirdly straight-faced as he said it. What had he meant for it to come out as? He didn’t know. All he did know was that Shadowclan needed their medicine cat, especially now, with all the stress that had been beating down on everyone, or so it seemed anyways. He tried not to flinch as Day got closer, “It’s fine, but don’t treat me if you’re low on herbs!” He said quickly, as he knew he had nine lives to spare, not just one. “And...it’s nothin-“ he stopped himself halfway through telling Daypaw that it was nothing. He might as well tell them, as there wasn’t anyone around anyways. “It’s just the fact that everything has seemed to go downhill for the clans now” he murmured, not looking up. “I can’t help but feel as though it has something to do with me,” he admitted, “Before I was appointed deputy, everything seemed to be fine for the clans, especially Shadowclan, but now everything has just gone...” he trailed off, unsure what to say. Now his eyes were glued to the floor, feeling horrible, yet somewhat relieved that he had found some way to get that out.
"ill treat you if i want to treat you," they mewed, though they didnt have an edge in their voice, more of a relaxed one. they let their eyes wander to examine the leaders wounds. there were large gashes, some looked worse then others. they could tell it was painful for him, and as a medcat it was their job to heal. nine lives or not. "ill see if i have any poppy seeds left, just to ease the pain. for right now just keep those wounds clean and keep cobwebs on them, thats all i can really do right now." when relating to their job has a healer it seemed their normal grumpy exterior melted away. after all, their clan was their entire being. they put their clan first,healed them first, put them above everything. and with everything shadowclans been going through, they needed a strong leader. they sat down in front of goldenstar, more relaxed and less tense then before. they didnt want the leader to feel scared talking to them just because they might be grouchy. they listened, slightly surprised that he had opened up to him. they way he spoke, it seemed he had been keeping it in for a long time. it was understandable to feel this way, everythings going downhill and things dont seem to bright for awhile until new leaf. but for now they would have to comfort him. as a medicine cat, it was not only about physical healing, but dealing with trauma, stress, and emotional health aswel. and in all honesty, it seemed he just needed someone to talk to. "before halestar was leader she was banished from the clan,right? when it seemed like everycat was against her?" they mewed, remembering the stories they had been told has a kit,"she came back with an army and was one of the leading causes of ending the evil era and the rise of bucknight." they could remember how cats would describe it. they had been born just right after the evil era, but they could remember the details of it still. cats dying at every corner, dark forest cats rising, and so on. it was hell. "every leader faces hardship, its going to be hard, and it turns out its going to be hard from the very beginning for you, but," they took a pause, staring at the leader directly in the eye,"ill be damned if you doubt yourself over a few hardships. you were given nine lives because cats believe in you, you can do it." while daypaw understood why, they werent confident in halestars paranoia when she was leading. they couldnt have that again,"youve got a supporter in the medicine cat den, okay? i believe in you." normally they wouldnt give sappy feels trips like this, or really express much emotion at all, but in order to calm the leaders nerves down they had to. they werent just saying those things to cheer him up or be nice, but they meant them.
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:21 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

@woly

(Take your time replying! Sorry this took so long ;; )

The tom cat had come leaps and bounds since Shadowclan had left Riverclan's territory and returned to their camp. It had been devastating upon arrival and Acorn had not been able to help with the initial rebuilding of camp, but his paws were itching to get back to work and the warrior life-style. He was starting to get a bit pudgy with how much he had been eating and resting. It was beyond him how the elders weren't round balls of fur. Maybe he was just young so it affected him differently? Either way, he appeared as a stark difference to his friend, Daypaw. The poor medicine cat was scrawny as anything. He'd have to remember to bring prey with him next time.

Nosing his way into the den, Acornfall wobbled over to the medicine cat excitedly. Meowing a quick greeting, the elder extended his nose touching it to the smaller cat's forehead as a warm purr filled his chest. "Good morning Daypaw! Ready to start when you are."
daypaw was to busy. everything seemed to be piling up. they were tired,mainly from the countless hours they had spent searching,searching for anything. any herbs, but nothing. with the weather growing colder it was hard, and coming back from the flood, most of theirs were water damaged or destroyed completely. it sucked ass honestly. but there was nothing they could do and it frustrated them. they were to focused on staring angrily at their herb wall to notice acronfall walk in, only perking up once they felt his soft fur against their cheek. looking away they leaned into him for a moment, before pulling away completely. ready for..what? they thought for a moment. they stared at the elder, eyes growing lidded with lack of sleep, soon dazing off into a daydream. they were only caught out of their daze once they were a sound of their own tail swaying across the ground, shaking their head. things had been taking a toll,"right, your whisker therapy. shall we go into the clearing?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten~ View Post
(Sorry for the late reply, for some reason the notification system didn't let me know that you had quoted me.)
Ebonymist shifted slightly, looking over at Daypaw with concern in her one good eye. "Daypaw?" She coughed, staying limp so that Lostface could treat her. The molly focused her orange eye on one of Daypaw's deeper gashes, her eyes shining with worry. Who would attack a medicine cat- and a young one at that? She shifted slightly, her stomach churning as the room seemed to spin around her. She closed her eye, her thoughts drifting to her father as she tried to keep herself calm. Her auburn fur came from her mother; so did her eyes. But her slightly stocky build, her slightly larger ears and paws, her shorter tail; it all came from her father. Her facial expressions, her mannerisms; all similar to Crowblood. She smiled slightly, thinking of the tom; they had reconnected after ShadowClan was forced to stay in RiverClan, the place where Ebonymist had spent her time as a kit. Vaguely familiar scents and sights came back to her right then, as she stayed curled up in the den, steadying her breathing and thinking of her father.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly as he begins to do what he was told licking her wounds carefully soon. He nuzzles his head against her fur. “ mi amor forgive me. If I had dealt with nightmare sooner I would’ve be able to free from this pain my love.” He says sadly as he goes back to treating her wounds a bit after a while when he felt that he did enough he begins to walk behind her and lay down right behind her his body around hers and his nose on her neck. “ but I’m here now please... don’t leave me...”
they padded over quickly with the dandelions. the flowers were small, almost shriveled from their old age,but it was all they had. it was all daypaw could do and they hated it. they hated it so much. while lostface comforted her, daypaw started the chew the flowers into a pulp in their mouth,letting the bitter flavor seep into their mouth. afterwards they leaned close, beginning to lick the liquid into her wounds. with this, this should hopefully sooth her injuries, make them less painful. they didnt have herbs for her eye. they wouldnt tell them that though, theyd simply treat as much as they could and clean asmuch as they could, and possibly after cleaning her eye out they could get a better look at what happened.
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:29 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw smiled, he tail waving happily as Daypaw announced she had the form right. And what's more, Daypaw looked happy to see it. Nightpaw had had a couple of conversations now with the enby where they'd been able to talk about the things that bothered then, but being this happy and relaxed was not a thing she'd seen before. She liked it. She like seeing Daypaw happy. And what's more, they were a good teacher. Nightpaw was able to very clearly understand what the medicine cat wanted when they explained it, unlike Skunbelly who seemed to expect her to already know everything and get frustrated when she didn't. Eyeing the mossball carefully, Nightpaw waggled her haunches as she prepared to spring. She began to leap but stopped, realizing she was pushing up from her front paws instead of her back. She inched backwards to her spot again and rocked on her haunches, trying to remember the feeling of her back legs springing. Ready at last, she leaped and over shot the mossball by half a tail length. "Mousedung," she muttered, and returned to her spot again.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]watching nightpaws attempt not work out as planned, they piped up,"dont worry about it, youll get it soon enough." they assured her. they walked over to where she was, staring at the moss ball from the distance it was away. they crouched down to her level,letting their weight rest on their hind legs. they looked over to her,"if you dig your claws into the ground with your hind claws, it makes it easier to aim when jumping." they mewed gently. looking away their eyes focused into slits onto the moss ball. for once they didnt feel like a medcat apprentice. they didnt feel the weight of shadowclan on their shoulders, the battles they had been through or the struggles theyd have to deal with when they got home. for once,for a split second, they felt like a warrior. digging their hind claws into the ground it felt comforting to have the subtle pinch of the pine needles between their toes, in a split second they leaped, pushing off with their hind legs,letting their back paws aim them in the right direction and extending their front paws. they felt like they were leaping through the sky, the wind through their short fur, eyes set on a tiny piece of moss. in an instant they landed on the ground, paws sinking into the moss gracefully. they turned away, stepping back a few paces,"you try."[/FONT]
Old October 30th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
[FONT="Arial Narrow"]watching nightpaws attempt not work out as planned, they piped up,"dont worry about it, youll get it soon enough." they assured her. they walked over to where she was, staring at the moss ball from the distance it was away. they crouched down to her level,letting their weight rest on their hind legs. they looked over to her,"if you dig your claws into the ground with your hind claws, it makes it easier to aim when jumping." they mewed gently. looking away their eyes focused into slits onto the moss ball. for once they didnt feel like a medcat apprentice. they didnt feel the weight of shadowclan on their shoulders, the battles they had been through or the struggles theyd have to deal with when they got home. for once,for a split second, they felt like a warrior. digging their hind claws into the ground it felt comforting to have the subtle pinch of the pine needles between their toes, in a split second they leaped, pushing off with their hind legs,letting their back paws aim them in the right direction and extending their front paws. they felt like they were leaping through the sky, the wind through their short fur, eyes set on a tiny piece of moss. in an instant they landed on the ground, paws sinking into the moss gracefully. they turned away, stepping back a few paces,"you try."[/FONT]
Nightpaw watched as the golden-furred cat demonstrated the leap, awed at how fit the enby still was. Was Daypaw's imagination playing tricks on her, or did Daypaw seem stronger and healthier out here? They were still rather thin, but also lean and muscular, and with a control over their movement and body that Nightpaw had a hard time imagining in herself. She had never been clumsy exactly, but some of the cats she had seen in Shadowclan could move so quickly and precisely. There was such an enormous gap between her and them. Nightpaw sheathed and unsheathed her claws as she hunched down, feeling them dig into the prickly carpet as she imagined her body moving through the air like Daypaw's had, mentally practicing the move. She sprang forward, pushing off with her hind legs just right, but in her excitement, she forgot to extend her front legs and nearly lost her footing. Still, she had been close to the moss ball. "One more time, I've got this!" She declared, moving to the spot once more. Another leap, this time everything lined up: Her legs pushed her through the air, her paws flew out i a scooping motion, and she landed with the mossball right under her paws. "I did it! Daypaw, did you see that?" the little black apprentice asked excitedly, green eyes shining with delight.

Old October 31st, 2017, 12:19 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
"ill treat you if i want to treat you," they mewed, though they didnt have an edge in their voice, more of a relaxed one. they let their eyes wander to examine the leaders wounds. there were large gashes, some looked worse then others. they could tell it was painful for him, and as a medcat it was their job to heal. nine lives or not. "ill see if i have any poppy seeds left, just to ease the pain. for right now just keep those wounds clean and keep cobwebs on them, thats all i can really do right now." when relating to their job has a healer it seemed their normal grumpy exterior melted away. after all, their clan was their entire being. they put their clan first,healed them first, put them above everything. and with everything shadowclans been going through, they needed a strong leader. they sat down in front of goldenstar, more relaxed and less tense then before. they didnt want the leader to feel scared talking to them just because they might be grouchy. they listened, slightly surprised that he had opened up to him. they way he spoke, it seemed he had been keeping it in for a long time. it was understandable to feel this way, everythings going downhill and things dont seem to bright for awhile until new leaf. but for now they would have to comfort him. as a medicine cat, it was not only about physical healing, but dealing with trauma, stress, and emotional health aswel. and in all honesty, it seemed he just needed someone to talk to. "before halestar was leader she was banished from the clan,right? when it seemed like everycat was against her?" they mewed, remembering the stories they had been told has a kit,"she came back with an army and was one of the leading causes of ending the evil era and the rise of bucknight." they could remember how cats would describe it. they had been born just right after the evil era, but they could remember the details of it still. cats dying at every corner, dark forest cats rising, and so on. it was hell. "every leader faces hardship, its going to be hard, and it turns out its going to be hard from the very beginning for you, but," they took a pause, staring at the leader directly in the eye,"ill be damned if you doubt yourself over a few hardships. you were given nine lives because cats believe in you, you can do it." while daypaw understood why, they werent confident in halestars paranoia when she was leading. they couldnt have that again,"youve got a supporter in the medicine cat den, okay? i believe in you." normally they wouldnt give sappy feels trips like this, or really express much emotion at all, but in order to calm the leaders nerves down they had to. they werent just saying those things to cheer him up or be nice, but they meant them.
(( It’s currently 1am, I should be sleeping but why not- ))

Goldenstar was quiet, knowing that he couldn’t fight with Daypaw. There wasn’t any point in it anyways, as they would probably not change their opinion about that anyways. He was surprised about the lack of an edge to their voice, but hey, the less pain he was in, the better. As they finished talking, Golden nodded, “I’ll try to do that,” he said, surprised he had kind of done the right thing for once. He was concerned for a little while about how Daypaw hadn’t responded to him for what felt like ages, however, that was probably him, and his mind playing tricks on him. When they talked about Halestar, the leader was quiet, he had been pretty young during the evil era, but was what he remembered hearing, so he just nodded. What Daypaw was saying wasn’t new to him, he had heard all of this before. Thinking of Halestar almost made another mental wound in him, but he pushed past it. He had gotten used to that, losing Halestar, despite it being like a sharp dagger at the beginning. As Daypaw kept speaking, Golden had to admit that they were helping him feel better. “Thank you Daypaw,” he said softly, once the medicine cat had finished. “I really appreciate it,” he added, smiling a small, awkward smile. They had made him feel so much better physically and mentally, he couldn’t help but be thankful.
Old October 31st, 2017, 07:53 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Snarlfang watched as everyone gathered around Highbranch, slightly hoping he could be assigned an apprentice. If that was even the purpose of the ceremony. He stood shocked as Goldenstar called up some kits, naming him as one of the warriors to mentor them. Ivorypaw. Ivorypaw is now your apprentice. He ran the name over and over again, familiarizing himself with how it sounded. All in all, the ginger tom was nervous about what his apprentice would think of him. Spying the small she-cat, he padded over eagerly. "Hello, Ivorypaw. I am your mentor, Snarlfang." He said, doing his best to hide his snaggletooth for a bit. He didn't want to frighten the new apprentice. He flicked his ears as he heard a new warrior be named and Goldenstar jump off Highbranch. "How do you feel, now that you're an apprentice?" He wondered, remembering his own apprentice ceremony. Snarlfang had been thrilled and ready to learn everything. Slowly, he turned his head to fully face his apprentice, grinning so the snaggletooth wasn't as obvious.
Ivorypaw's eyes widened as she took in her newly appointed mentor. Her careful gaze scanned his golden fur for a memory tease, but came up with nothing. She hadn't really met the clan much as a kit, but maybe that would change being a warrior apprentice. Flicking her tail, she stepped forward and touched her nose delicately to his in a show of her acceptance as their new relationship.

As Snarlfang spoke a greeting, she fixed her bi-colored eyes on his jaw as it moved when he spoke. Something about Mentor. Deciding to take a safe route, she dipped her small white headband and mewed a short greeting.
"Hello." Would he think she could be a warrior?! Ivorypaw sure hoped so. Goldenstar must really think that this tom cat would be bale to mentor her, even with her disability. The small she-cat heard the end of the meeting, and turned back to her mentor, only to find he was finishing up talking. She blinked once, self-conscious that she hadn't turned in time to see the beginning of his words. Oops.

"Can you repeat that?" Ivorypaw asked, staring at the ground. Well, she thought. This is such a wonderful way to start off an apprenticeships. I didn't even see his first request! Not being able to hear her mentor could be a challenge in the long run.

@Fern

Last edited by Undercover; November 6th, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old November 1st, 2017, 04:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"Can you now?" A mischievious idea popped into her head, but she quickly got rid of it. He wouldn't die if she were to mess with him some, but he didn't seem like the type to take a joke the way that Sorreltuft would. That was too bad - her partner in crime had always been good with taking a joke. She had voluntarily stayed away from the more sensitive subjects, such as Everwhisper - god, Caracalfrost hated Everwhisper. It was almost like the she cat had a personal wish to destroy her happiness or something, and at the moment, she was succeeding. She had everything she needed. And Caracalfrost? Well, the feline was surviving, but she was far from thriving. "I'm still getting used to it. We've been in RiverClan for so long I keep expecting some RiverClan cat to come up to me and act like we're friends or something - you know, that was always happening." For the first time this conversation - and since they had ever talked, really - she seemed really annoyed.

It wasn't like she had hated the RiverClan cats, they had been very welcoming, but there was only so much that she could take. And after the fourth or fifth RiverClanner had tried to befriend her, she had started acting a little less like herself. Though she had met a few very nice she cats and toms, Caracalfrost wasn't quite sure if she would remember any of them by the time seven or more moons had passed. Heck, she hadn't even gotten the names from a couple of them! It had just been a one-time conversation, and then they had scurried off to do whatever they wanted while she waited for someone that she actually liked to come and talk to her. Darkzephyr had been a pleasant distraction from the daily routine of those cats coming up to her, but she sincerely doubted that he would like to know that.

Perhaps she should keep her maw shut about her own personal thoughts, which she could be quite good at, keeping her true feelings from her best friend all these moons. Someone with a mate was not to be tempted. And while she thought she was hardly a temptation, it would probably make Sorreltuft feel good to know that she was supporting him. Whether that support was based on lies or not. To be honest, she didn't support his relationship with his mate at all - they didn't seem like the right kind of match. Jealousy most certainly played a part in that thought, but at this point, she didn't care whether she was jealous or not. "So, um... is there anything you want to talk about, or... should I go, or..." She wasn't quite sure where to take the conversation. She hated these moments when there was just empty silence. And the feline would normally fill it with some quirky remark, but somehow, it just didn't seem appropriate.

@Aquarius

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread