Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM

Old September 3rd, 2018, 09:06 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple View Post
She thought for a moment “Ok then, we can work with that.” She walked up in front of him “Ghostpaw, try and hit me with a blow with one of your front paws”
Ghostpaw nodded.He stood up,preparing to make his move.He didn't want to look foolish in front of his mentor,so he thought for a second before running forward,trying to hit her shoulder with his paw and nock her over.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old September 3rd, 2018, 09:12 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Ghostpaw nodded.He stood up,preparing to make his move.He didn't want to look foolish in front of his mentor,so he thought for a second before running forward,trying to hit her shoulder with his paw and nock her over.
Just before he could land the blow she stepped too the side “You see Ghostpaw that was a good hit but you hesitated too long. I could already tell where you were going too go.” She looked out down too him “Now try again, and don’t hesitate trust your instinct.”She backed up a bit

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old September 3rd, 2018, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Just before he could land the blow she stepped too the side “You see Ghostpaw that was a good hit but you hesitated too long. I could already tell where you were going too go.” She looked out down too him “Now try again, and don’t hesitate trust your instinct.”She backed up a bit
He stumbled toward as Echopool moved aside.He quickly regained his balance,turning back to him mentor and listening to what she had to say.When she was finished he nodded."Ok!"Ghostpaw said,not losing his confidence. The white and ginger apprentice charged at his mentor again,determination showing in his green eyes as he aimed for her other shoulder hoping that doing this would prevent his attack from being to predicable.

Old September 3rd, 2018, 02:30 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
He stumbled toward as Echopool moved aside.He quickly regained his balance,turning back to him mentor and listening to what she had to say.When she was finished he nodded."Ok!"Ghostpaw said,not losing his confidence. The white and ginger apprentice charged at his mentor again,determination showing in his green eyes as he aimed for her other shoulder hoping that doing this would prevent his attack from being to predicable.
He hit her with that blow, she took a step back too regain balance “Very good.” She nodded at him. “Now because you are still small you may be up against warriors larger then you,” She got into a crouch. “Then you jump on their back like this,” She lunged forward. “Try on me.”

character site <3
Old September 3rd, 2018, 02:36 PM

Quote:
He hit her with that blow, she took a step back too regain balance “Very good.” She nodded at him. “Now because you are still small you may be up against warriors larger then you,” She got into a crouch. “Then you jump on their back like this,” She lunged forward. “Try on me.”
Ghostpaw watched the demonstration,taking in everything she did from start to finish.When Echopool had finished showing him how to do it,he crouched down as she had done.It was a little unsteady,but besides that it looked fine.He pounced at Echopool,trying to cling onto he back.

Old September 4th, 2018, 06:49 PM
smol hooligan child

Quote:
Ghostpaw watched the demonstration,taking in everything she did from start to finish.When Echopool had finished showing him how to do it,he crouched down as she had done.It was a little unsteady,but besides that it looked fine.He pounced at Echopool,trying to cling onto he back.
He almost nocked her down, she then fell onto her side to attempt too shake him off. Her blackpelt has some dust in it now her eyes flared she was happy for her apprentice.

character site <3
Old September 6th, 2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
He almost nocked her down, she then fell onto her side to attempt too shake him off. Her blackpelt has some dust in it now her eyes flared she was happy for her apprentice.
Ghostpaw let go when the she-cat fell over,not wanting to get caught under the warrior sense she was bigger than him.he smiled triumphantly though,glad he had been able to knock her over.His brown and white fur looked like it was more brown and white now because of the dust,but Ghostpaw didn't even seem to notice.
@|+Tired Rose Child+|

Last edited by Static; March 4th, 2019 at 07:30 PM.
Old January 7th, 2019, 11:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ RiverClan has returned home, and all roleplays can be resumed as normal. ]
Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:48 PM
I'm alive! Up to new rps!

My Mood: Sleepy

Lionsnow let out a purr. "Just know that practice means everything. If you work hard, and are trying your best, you'll be amazing." He said softly as the arrived. He remembered how he felt as an apprentice. He didnt think he'd do well, especially since his mentor was so tough. But he worked hard and became who he is now. "Alright. I wanna see what you can do first." He said and turned to face his apprentice, "come at me." He said and moved into a defensive position, making sure his claws were sheathed.

Constantly switching between phone and computer so please forgive me!

Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:56 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourAromanticAlly View Post
Lionsnow let out a purr. "Just know that practice means everything. If you work hard, and are trying your best, you'll be amazing." He said softly as the arrived. He remembered how he felt as an apprentice. He didnt think he'd do well, especially since his mentor was so tough. But he worked hard and became who he is now. "Alright. I wanna see what you can do first." He said and turned to face his apprentice, "come at me." He said and moved into a defensive position, making sure his claws were sheathed.
Peachpaw listened as they arrived to the training cave. Padding inside, he looked at Lionsnow as he got into a defensive position. "Come at you?" He repeated, his ears perking up.
The apprentice moved into a random position, his brows furrowing as he attempted to look intimidating.
He ran at his mentor, a grin on his face as he felt his confidence soon rise again. Leaping up, his paws bonked Lionsnow right on the nose before Peach landed on the ground, stumbling a bit.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days