Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old September 16th, 2022, 02:04 AM

My Mood: Pensive

Default Parent Finder Quietkit

Hi all was hoping some cool cat would allow me to join their littler with my first character. I really want Quietkit to have relationships as a clanborn cat. It will be so much easier and more enriching to rp that way. Please pm or reply if you want to make this happen. I am totally willing to change his appearance based on the mother and father. (This post may be resolved soon by virtue of a different thread, I'll be back to resolve this one if that happens. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to consider it though.)

Basics

Current Name: Quietkit
Potential warrior names: Quietheart, Quietstep, Quietbreeze, Quietfang
Age (in moons): 3 moons
Sexual Orientation: Hetero

Current Affiliation/Clan: Windclan
Mentor(s): N/A
Apprentice(s): N/A

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s): N/A Hopefully I can find some willing cats for the job!
Mother (s):N/A
Sibling(s): N/A
Offspring: N/A

Friend(s): Milkkit
Neutral: N/A
Acquaintance(s):N/A
Enemies: N/A

Crush: N/A
Significant Other: N/A

Personality

Overview: Quietkit is an inwardly nervous, outwardly calm kit who has a hard time meeting the gaze of other cats due to his physical setbacks. Two mildly twisted forepaws and one milky right eye glazed over with blindness. He is by his very nature soft spoken and cautious, however a strong desire to be helpful to his Clanmate's drive him forward. He is also retentive, observant, and hard working.This coupled with his independent intuitive nature helps him find his courage through adversity.

Traits: Imaginative, Patient, Thinker, Independent, Socially Anxious, Compassionate, Responsible
Phobias:Adders/Deep Water/Not meeting clan expectations

Sociability: 4/10 He is very curious and might start a conversation for that reason alone, but prefers watching to talking unless he has an exciting idea to share. He will often overthink his interactions with other cats and feel as if he were bothering them. Especially if he really values the relationship, he wont want to mess it up with the wrong words.

Outlook: Outwardly positive and uplifting, inwardly a worry wort.
Responsibility: 8/10 Will mostly help gladly with any task, and loves the feeling of being depended on. However if he believes the task is unnecessary or bad for the clan he will either shirk the duty, or tackle it in the manner he thinks is best.

Cleanliness: 4/10 He is so caught up in his own head he often forgets to groom himself. He does not place high value on looks anyway so even if he remembers, he still might not groom himself.

Generosity: 7/10 He is wary by nature, but his need to feel needed drives him to extreme lengths to please others. If believes a cat needs help he will go to any lengths to restore them. He will not endanger others for this desire however, only putting himself in a bad spot. Prolonged helping of others to solve an issue can wear him out enough to seek solitude however.

Manners: 5/10 When his head is not in the clouds he can remember his ettiquett, but often prefers a casual approach not bothering to bring fresh kill when he has a question for a cat, or hastily asking a question burning on his mind without greeting.

Bravery: 8/10 His bravery flies in the face of his fears, he may be terrified but he will always press onward, unless he thinks needless death will occur.

More Logical or More Emotional?: Logical

Favorite Season: Leafbare (Has a thick coat, and loves snow)
Favorite Food(s): Rabbit
Favorite Sound: Birdsongs

Greatest Hope: To be useful and respected by the clan.
Greatest Strength: His endurance, he will suffer hardship for those he loves.
Greatest Weakness: Pride, that same nature to so willingly throw himself away to help the ones he loves, without thinking how it will affect the ones he loves.

Worst Nightmare: To be a burden, or to be separated from his clan unable to help them.
Deepest Darkest Secret: N/A
Most Treasured Memory:N/A

Quirk(s): Kneads the ground when he is thinking deeply and curls his unusually long tail overtop his paws. Likes to bury his prey in predetermined spots depending on where he is hunting.

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Light gray with thick black horizontal stripes (subject to change based on parents.)
Fur Texture: Puffed out and bristled not wanting to lay flat.
Fur Length: Long
Eye Color: Amber

Body Type/Structure:
Height: Slightly taller than average
Weight: Slightly bigger than average
Voice: Soft/Calming
Gait: Wide gait sloping to his right side because of his crooked paws.
Scent: Earthy mixed with moss and rabbit his favorite meal

Scars / Deformities: Two crooked front legs, the left bent inward and the right bent outward causing him to favor his right side.
Diseases / Conditions: A blind milky white right eye he was born with.

Skills

Fighting: 5/10
Hunting: 7/10
Speed: 3/10
Swimming: 0/10
Herb knowledge: 0/10

Last edited by Quietheart; September 16th, 2022 at 10:56 AM. Reason: May be resolved in another thread