Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 4th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Nightpaw's gaze was lingering on the ground, covered by smaller parts of bush. That small urge to stretch her legs was now starting to kick in, yet she did her best to not move. If she would, the bush was most likely to give away some sound, which would make finding her much easier. So instead her mind was drifting of again, thinking about how far Frostpaw might be right now, where Fallenheart might be, how exited her brother would've been... ah, that one had a little sadness to it. He had been so eager to become the best warrior in the clan, but then just.. disappeared before he could even become an apprentice. Out of nowhere! Her sister- well, she always seemed so distant.. yet that never stopped Nightpaw, or anyone, from loving her. Just.. It had them spend less time together. And now she was gone too, be for even reaching six moons.
Nightpaw regularly wondered what might have happened to them, and if they were even still, well, alive. She was sure that some cats in the clan might think they aren't- or don't even remember them. Nightpaw however, liked to keep hope.

The thoughts kept drifting in her mind, until the young molly notice something on the ground. Her mismatched eyes fixed themselves on a small group of leaves and bushy like parts. It almost looked like a face. She couldn't help but br amused by it's resemblance. The apprentice pushed it lightly with her paws, the form only slightly changing as she watched it closely, her gaze soon drifting to whatever other things could be found on the ground.

Soon enough, she suddenly heard paws steps, followed by some silence and then a familiar voice. It was Frostpaw! She quickly wiggled her way out of the bush, before lifting her head "y-yeah!" the molly smiled "yo-ou fou-found me qu-quite fa-ast" she mew as she stepped around the bush, revealing a now somewhat ruffled up fur and a leaf or two. Nightpaw would've liked to keep standing yet decided to sit down and turn to push the few leaves off and give her fur a few fast licks so it would look less ruffled up- proper grooming could be done later.
Soon the apprentice looked back at her friend, pausing a moment before speaking again "do-o you wan-want to do so-some hun-hunting?" she asked quietly. If he did, it'd be a first time for her, and thus figured that they- or rather she- would probably spectacularly fail, but it could still fun.
@bmkmb
Old May 4th, 2020, 06:21 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@crypticcountryroad @Powder @Cörruptly
Dawnstripe was rather pleased when the three cats returned and everyone had something to show for their efforts. She did roll her eyes at Rainpaw's complains not understanding why he was even whining about what she was catching. They lived in the same clan the prey was going to the same place. Still, the fact that he complained and then came back with a bundle of mice kept her from snapping at him for being a kit. Sparrowpaw seemed a little more mature, although the fact that she made so much noise when hunting was dreadful. Someone would need to work on that with her. "I would have caught something bigger at your age, but with so little training you two didn't do as bad as I was expecting, so well done." Being made a warrior at ten moons old made the prodigy have high expectations. Even so, Dawnstripe had no problem praising a good job. "Come on, let's get these back to Clan." She ordered, going to collect her pile of prey and led the way back to camp.
Hickorystump seemed surprised that the other warrior would even throw the apprentices a comment, but he didn't comment as he didn't want to ruin it. His stub of a tail twitched in annoyance but he just nodded and picked up his bird before going to retrieve the mouse. The brown warrior rounded back to the others, taking care to note what each of them had caught for his report back.

@Undertaker @Powder @Cörruptly
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:00 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Gleampaw looked at his mentor. "Okay." He crouched down with his back leg dragging on the dirt. He flopped himself forward and fell on the leaf. Wincing, he stood back up. "How was that?"
“Lift your leg up”he instructed his new apprentice thinking to himself he thought were gonna have to find his own way to hunt. “The prey will hear you for miles” the black Tom said his ears listening to his surroundings
@DarkNight
Old May 4th, 2020, 07:10 PM
Floofy cat

My Mood: Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailsong View Post
“Lift your leg up”he instructed his new apprentice thinking to himself he thought were gonna have to find his own way to hunt. “The prey will hear you for miles” the black Tom said his ears listening to his surroundings
@DarkNight
Gleampaw glanced at him. He was trying. He crouched again and tried to lift his leg up. Wincing he shook it. Ouch!

Old May 4th, 2020, 07:19 PM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNight View Post
Gleampaw glanced at him. He was trying. He crouched again and tried to lift his leg up. Wincing he shook it. Ouch!
“Maybe I should just show you the border”he said he walked over to the thunderclan border
(Move to border)
@DarkNight
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:00 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

The tips of Frostpaw's maw turned upwards - what?! he smiled? never mind how faint it was, it was still a smile - when Nightpaw stepped out of the bush. He quickly neutralized the expression, although he was still definitely enjoying himself. The twitch of his lips had caught him off guard. Smiling wasn't something that the white apprentice did much nowadays. Training, hunting, eating, sleeping - well, trying to sleep, at least - and living. What was there to be positive about? This was one of the oddest days... and he liked it.

"Now you're the one with leaves in your fur," Frostpaw commented softly in amusement as the white molly sat down and brushed them out. They would both need a proper grooming later, once they got back to camp. The apprentice wasn't exactly fond of cleaning himself up, especially since he sometimes needed help to reach spots on his back, but having all sorts of stuff stuck in his fur was undeniably worse.

"Of course," Frostpaw responded to Nightpaw's question about hunting. "We should return to the clearing first, should Fallenheart come looking for us." The white apprentice had no idea what the bubbly warrior was doing at the moment, but not knowing didn't bother him too much. "Can you scent any prey?" Frostpaw asked Nightpaw as they walked. The tom could scent a few things and the smells were getting slightly stronger as they approached the clearing. Finding prey shouldn't be too difficult for them, although catching the prey might be a whole different story.

@Estelle
Have a wonderful day!
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:27 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Redspot ran out of Shadowclan camp, eager to do his private looked around, making sure that no other cats were around. Then, he put the dead kit on the ground, sad to see it had died a painful death. May Starclan be with you, he prayed silently.

As he sat vigil by himself in the middle of Shadowclan territory, Redspot thought of what Yarrowkit would've been like in the future.

(eee)
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:32 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Thornpaw padded back to the camp, not saying a word to Blackpaw. Her eyes had become dull with sadness and grief. Her tail had stopped lashing and was trailing behind her. Her head hanged low as she made her way back to camp.
@Mentallyunstable
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:38 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Thornpaw padded back to the camp, not saying a word to Blackpaw. Her eyes had become dull with sadness and grief. Her tail had stopped lashing and was trailing behind her. Her head hanged low as she made her way back to camp.
@Mentallyunstable
Blackpaw wondered what he could say to help

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 4th, 2020, 10:42 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

She stopped and turned around to look at Blackpaw. "Should we at least bring back one piece of prey each?" she asked her friend. She liked spending time with him but she still couldn't believe he respected the deputy after what he saw.

@Mentallyunstable