Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old May 14th, 2017, 01:05 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw gave a nod at first, he had, in fact, heard her talking about 'shadow cats' or whatever it was. "Y-You told me that you'd always tell me everything, Eclipsepaw!" He mewed, voice cracking a tad, she had lied to him about that! But as she spoke that and that he realised that he was still on top of her, he quickly got off. "Y-Yeah, sorry..." He added, tail twitching in irritation, he then sat down and waited for her to explain what was going on and what the presumed 'shadow cats' were.
The she cat frowned even more "I'm sorry..I should have told you but I..I couldn't do it..well I guess until now.." she said Eclipsepaw had to do this if they truly felt love for each other then they would both have to be honest, she sat up shifting her paws nervously taking another deep breath she began to explain "Ever since I was an apprentice..I didn't have any friends other then you Nightpaw well you already knew that..but it was because every time i would get close to a cat i would start seeing things..like shadow cats..instead of seeing my friend I saw a dark creature that looked like a cat and it just stared at me.. sometimes it would reach out to me..it scared me Nightpaw! I told myself it wasn't real but still..I would attack..I-I..never meant to hurt any cat..I didn't even realise it was a real cat until I blinked or closed my eyes.." she gritted her teeth painful memories resurfacing claws digging into the ground as she kept her calm "It didn't happen when I was with you..until earlier..I didn't mean to yell..i never wanted it to happen..For awhile i forgot that even happened anymore.." she finished looking at her paws unable to look at him.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:03 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Smokepaw was tired. He was way, way too tired... but he knew it was going to be worth it the day he became a warrior. That day would be the one to change his life. That day would be the one where he would finally be free... he would no longer have to worry about other cats... he would be able to relax a little more. Until he got his own apprentice to worry about. Stretching out and wishing his limbs weren't so sore, Smokepaw almost forgot what he had actually come into the territory to do-- which was hunt. He needed to hunt. That was one of the most important things for a warrior to do for his Clan. And Smokepaw was well aware of it. At least hunting went better for him then fighting. The grey and black tom was ashamed every time he thought of his poor fighting skills. Too bad he wasn't more like Wolfglare or Forestpelt. Definitely the black sheep of the family here. He didn't fit in with the rest of them. Smokepaw glanced around, hearing birds chirping in the trees and frogs croaking in the bushes. If only he could actually see one of these animals, or smell them... but he was too absorbed in his thoughts to try very hard. Perhaps sometime later he would get the motivation to try a little harder. For now? He was just too tired. And he missed his siblings... Smokepaw had a closer bond with his older brother then his older sisters. Besides, maybe Wolfglare could help him with his fighting. Or at least get him concentrated on his hunting.
Having left his sister, Forestpelt, in the clearing, Wolfglare wandered into the territory. His thick black fur rippled with the light breeze that came through, much appreciated by the large tom. Wolfglare was also glad for the thick pine-needle canopy above him, blocking out the sun and keeping him cool. Not as cool as he would like. Even under the shade of the trees, the tom was still hot, and he could feel his paws dampen with perspiration. "Oh great just what I need, slippery paws." The tom growled to himself, lifting up his front forepaw and shaking off the pine needles sticking to it. He then placed his paw back down and opened his mouth to take in the scents of the forest. He was looking for prey, but a different scent hit him. Smokepaw. Wolfglare spotted his younger brother through the trees, seemingly trying to hunt. The tom walked over, making his presence clearly known so he wouldn't startle the younger tom. Smokepaw was pretty much a younger version of Wolfglare, their thick pelts the same black and smokey gray colors. "Hey Smokepaw. Hunting?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:24 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Having left his sister, Forestpelt, in the clearing, Wolfglare wandered into the territory. His thick black fur rippled with the light breeze that came through, much appreciated by the large tom. Wolfglare was also glad for the thick pine-needle canopy above him, blocking out the sun and keeping him cool. Not as cool as he would like. Even under the shade of the trees, the tom was still hot, and he could feel his paws dampen with perspiration. "Oh great just what I need, slippery paws." The tom growled to himself, lifting up his front forepaw and shaking off the pine needles sticking to it. He then placed his paw back down and opened his mouth to take in the scents of the forest. He was looking for prey, but a different scent hit him. Smokepaw. Wolfglare spotted his younger brother through the trees, seemingly trying to hunt. The tom walked over, making his presence clearly known so he wouldn't startle the younger tom. Smokepaw was pretty much a younger version of Wolfglare, their thick pelts the same black and smokey gray colors. "Hey Smokepaw. Hunting?"

A familiar scent had the black and smoke colored tom glancing around for the source. Though it was hard to pick it out. Why, why was he having so much trouble with this? But the sound of softly crunching pine needles gave away his brother's position and soon the darkly colored tom was able to pinpoint it with a mrrow of pleasure. Perfect! He had done it. And soon Wolfglare's identically colored pelt came into view, the larger tom looking at him with his own yellow hues. "Wolfglare! How are you?" Smokepaw asked, his expression pleased and surprised. He liked seeing his sibling. It came as a pleasant surprise, one that he hadn't been expecting at all. It was nice to see him. "I'm trying to. I can't seem to concentrate... it's been getting so hot later in the day. I hate it." His expression became annoyed. Now, Smokepaw didn't 'hate' a lot of things. Disliked, yes. He had disliked Timberstar, for one thing. He disliked the cats who seemed to have something out for him. But the only thing that he truly hated was the warmer weather. It was just horrible! "Maybe you could help me. You've always been good at this." The tom glanced up, cocking his head ever so slightly to the side. It wasn't really a begging movement, more of something he did when he was being sincere. Or when he was confused. Or anytime appropriate. Smokepaw was going to have to learn to hunt in the heat... he was going to be a warrior soon, after all, and Wolflgare wouldn't always be around to help him.

And then what would he do?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; May 14th, 2017 at 09:24 AM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
The she cat frowned even more "I'm sorry..I should have told you but I..I couldn't do it..well I guess until now.." she said Eclipsepaw had to do this if they truly felt love for each other then they would both have to be honest, she sat up shifting her paws nervously taking another deep breath she began to explain "Ever since I was an apprentice..I didn't have any friends other then you Nightpaw well you already knew that..but it was because every time i would get close to a cat i would start seeing things..like shadow cats..instead of seeing my friend I saw a dark creature that looked like a cat and it just stared at me.. sometimes it would reach out to me..it scared me Nightpaw! I told myself it wasn't real but still..I would attack..I-I..never meant to hurt any cat..I didn't even realise it was a real cat until I blinked or closed my eyes.." she gritted her teeth painful memories resurfacing claws digging into the ground as she kept her calm "It didn't happen when I was with you..until earlier..I didn't mean to yell..i never wanted it to happen..For awhile i forgot that even happened anymore.." she finished looking at her paws unable to look at him.
Nightpaw listened closely to his friend, being fully honest, he was always worried for her, he hated seeing her sad or anything that was negative, he wanted to see her smile, see her happy, but never did he truely see her happy, she was always by herself, and he wanted to make that change. "I-I understand that it scared you, b-but you don't have to claw them, maybe they just haunt you, but won't hurt you... Kind of like things that happened to me in the past..." The apprentice admitted and pulled her close, he hated hearing her say that she was scared.. "You don't have to be mad at yourself, it wasn't your fault, Eclipsepaw, it was their fault." He added, making her look at him, straight in the eyes. "I'll always be there for you." He mewed firmly.

Last edited by Gone; May 14th, 2017 at 11:02 AM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 02:17 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post

The bright amber eyes of the otherwise pitch black female gazed back into her newfound love's green hues, only wishing to give him whatever she could. She froze when he mentioned kits, thinking again of Wolfpaw. "I-if you want them then... I don't mind," she said nuzzling him again. "I'd like to be mates with you, if you don't mind my luck with toms." she winced lightly as she mentioned her past relationships.
Nightleap smiled up at him, her eyes locked on his. She would make him start taking care of himself, at least she hoped. Maybe now that she admitted her feelings, and apparently he his, he would be more inclined to be around for her. She mentally shook her head free of the selfish thought. She only wanted him to be himself. "If you want kits I would be honored to give them to you, Snakesnap," she said. "Just a warning though, I'm not very good at letting go." she laughed at her warning. She would have a hard time letting any kits she had move from her side to the apprentices' den, but she would get over it. Suddenly if felt like her future was set. She saw her with Snakesnap, living out her life. She pinned her ears and looked around, fear starting to come over her, but nothing was there. No evil cats or mindless dogs. She let out a sigh and shoved her head under his chin in a nuzzle, allowing herself to purr as she did so.
[should we wrap up the roleplay soon? :0]

The snowshoe warrior gazed at his clanmate with warmth in his eyes, listening to what she had to say. "Of course," he murmured in response to what she had said about her luck. He knew her past was a sore spot, and he would never want to make it any worse. It didn't matter in the slightest to him, anyhow; he had messed around with she-cats, so it wasn't like he was the epitome of purity. They both held the weight of the past on their shoulders. After a few seconds had passed, he gained the courage to meow: "Then... we're mates." It was a bit awkward for Snakesnap to come out and say it, as he had never done such before and wasn't entirely sure how it was supposed to go down. Still, he got the word across well enough, in his opinion. After her next couple sentences, he cracked a smile at Nightleap's word of caution. "I think we should wait on having kits for a moon or two, don't you think?" If there were any malfunctions or problems with the kits that she may bore, that would only bring both of them down into a deeper depression, and Snakesnap just wouldn't be able to deal with it. Neither would Nightleap, he thought.

His fate was sealed. No more thoughts about other she-cats, no more rejection, no more loneliness. It was hard to take in all at once, of course, seeing as he'd had so many meaningless flings before that it felt strange to be suddenly tied to one molly. A feline that meant the entire world to him. Strangely enough, Snakesnap didn't feel any urge to be with any other cat. Nightleap was enough. A hesitant purr rumbled inside Snakesnap, growing in confidence at the mirrored happiness of his new mate. Goodness, it felt strange to think of her as his mate. He had never had one before. It felt... good to know with complete certainty that there would be someone for him to confide in.

Two depressed cats in love, finding recovery through one another.

lio was here ♥
Old May 14th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
(It's fine if it's short, just glad I got a response!~ )

She sat listening diligently to his threat, 'Oh what a interesting thing to say, he's funny when he's upset. Maybe I'll tease him some more..' Her eye lit up, quickly getting on her pink paws as she saw him trailing off.
'Going to leave just like that? Ah, good luck with getting away with me bugging you, kiddo. I want my name on that catch.' Was all that went through her narrow mind.

"Hey now Mister to- I mean Foxspring, wait up-!" She padded up to him, she knew it would've been smart not to provoke him or touch him but she brushed her almond shaded pelt on him anyways in hopes of a reaction or his temper calming.
"Foxspring" She cleared her throat following his name, If I couldn't persuade would flirting work..?
So then, She lowered her tone to a soft purr and walked at his side, being almost as tall as him but missing by very little.
"Foxspring," She began once again, how repetitive.
"Are you really planning on stanching my ears? I mean I'll listen to you go on-and-on if that's what 'cha mean." She threw a glowing blue glance over to him, a small smile appearing on her muzzle. "You can have my ears, be gone with them!" She jokingly let out trying to calm the situation she let get out of hand.
Foxspring had begun to walk away, carrying the raven between his jaws by its wing. It dragged awkwardly between his fore paws, but he managed to walk at a decent pace. Well that was until she caught up to him and started talking. If he wanted to respond, he had to speak through a mouth full of feathers as he didn't want to set his piece of prey back down on the ground. At first he listened, a little shocked by the change in her tone. What was she planning? No one just switches how they communicate without needing or wanting something. "I dwon'th wanth your ears..th," he replied through the feathers. It came out sounding strange, but anyone could make out what he said after a moment to decipher it. Surely she would know what he said. Foxspring simply didn't want to speak anymore after that and continued in silence. His tone wasn't flirting, though the waves of annoyance could be felt radiating off his fox-colored pelt. What was with her anyway? No one stuck around this long to continue such a conversation, it was practically useless with his attitude. A waste of breath as one might say.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 15th, 2017, 05:13 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw listened closely to his friend, being fully honest, he was always worried for her, he hated seeing her sad or anything that was negative, he wanted to see her smile, see her happy, but never did he truely see her happy, she was always by herself, and he wanted to make that change. "I-I understand that it scared you, b-but you don't have to claw them, maybe they just haunt you, but won't hurt you... Kind of like things that happened to me in the past..." The apprentice admitted and pulled her close, he hated hearing her say that she was scared.. "You don't have to be mad at yourself, it wasn't your fault, Eclipsepaw, it was their fault." He added, making her look at him, straight in the eyes. "I'll always be there for you." He mewed firmly.
Eclipsepaw gazed into his eyes she could tell he meant it by that look on his face and the glint in his eyes, "Thank you Nightpaw.." she purred a little a smile quickly making its way to her maw the she cat felt the heaviness in her chest had been lifted finally the stress of those hallucinations leaving her for now that was she knew it would come back to taunt her but she would just try and enjoy the moment for now, The tortoiseshell looked down then back up at Nightpaw curiosity sparking in her eyes "Have you got anything to tell me?" she asked cocking her head to the side a bit she wanted to change the conversation since she didn't want him to think she was selfish.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 15th, 2017, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Eclipsepaw gazed into his eyes she could tell he meant it by that look on his face and the glint in his eyes, "Thank you Nightpaw.." she purred a little a smile quickly making its way to her maw the she cat felt the heaviness in her chest had been lifted finally the stress of those hallucinations leaving her for now that was she knew it would come back to taunt her but she would just try and enjoy the moment for now, The tortoiseshell looked down then back up at Nightpaw curiosity sparking in her eyes "Have you got anything to tell me?" she asked cocking her head to the side a bit she wanted to change the conversation since she didn't want him to think she was selfish.
Nightpaw smiled as he saw that his friend was finally calming down, he gave her muzzle some reassuring licks before she spoke, his cheeks heating up madly. "W-Well... What I have to say is..." The tom started, taking a deep breath, making him a tad nervous. "I-I love you, Eclipsepaw." He admitted, pressing his nose into her fur and simply breathing in the wonderful she-cat's scent, she had been here his whole life, she had always been a bit closed, but now he knew why and he wasn't really mad at her for clawing him earlier, he knew that this wasn't her, but something, or someone just messing with her brain.
Old May 15th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Foxspring had begun to walk away, carrying the raven between his jaws by its wing. It dragged awkwardly between his fore paws, but he managed to walk at a decent pace. Well that was until she caught up to him and started talking. If he wanted to respond, he had to speak through a mouth full of feathers as he didn't want to set his piece of prey back down on the ground. At first he listened, a little shocked by the change in her tone. What was she planning? No one just switches how they communicate without needing or wanting something. "I dwon'th wanth your ears..th," he replied through the feathers. It came out sounding strange, but anyone could make out what he said after a moment to decipher it. Surely she would know what he said. Foxspring simply didn't want to speak anymore after that and continued in silence. His tone wasn't flirting, though the waves of annoyance could be felt radiating off his fox-colored pelt. What was with her anyway? No one stuck around this long to continue such a conversation, it was practically useless with his attitude. A waste of breath as one might say.
"Oh..?" She gasped as he began to respond, her eyes widening.
'Success!' She thought to herself, now what would she follow up with..? What had he even said int he first place? She had No clue.
"I don't..? I downth.. I'm down?" She began to question it, but assumed something that would be in her favor completely ignoring his body language once again and doing as she pleased.
"You're down with my ears..? Hmm... Strange but I guess Have them! Not like I need them. Though, our clan mates might have questions for you..." She exclaimed loudly, her response being rather tame but in her mind being a slight threat in order for him to properly respond instead of using a half-baked comment.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old May 15th, 2017, 09:10 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A familiar scent had the black and smoke colored tom glancing around for the source. Though it was hard to pick it out. Why, why was he having so much trouble with this? But the sound of softly crunching pine needles gave away his brother's position and soon the darkly colored tom was able to pinpoint it with a mrrow of pleasure. Perfect! He had done it. And soon Wolfglare's identically colored pelt came into view, the larger tom looking at him with his own yellow hues. "Wolfglare! How are you?" Smokepaw asked, his expression pleased and surprised. He liked seeing his sibling. It came as a pleasant surprise, one that he hadn't been expecting at all. It was nice to see him. "I'm trying to. I can't seem to concentrate... it's been getting so hot later in the day. I hate it." His expression became annoyed. Now, Smokepaw didn't 'hate' a lot of things. Disliked, yes. He had disliked Timberstar, for one thing. He disliked the cats who seemed to have something out for him. But the only thing that he truly hated was the warmer weather. It was just horrible! "Maybe you could help me. You've always been good at this." The tom glanced up, cocking his head ever so slightly to the side. It wasn't really a begging movement, more of something he did when he was being sincere. Or when he was confused. Or anytime appropriate. Smokepaw was going to have to learn to hunt in the heat... he was going to be a warrior soon, after all, and Wolflgare wouldn't always be around to help him.

And then what would he do?
Wolfglare let out a small huff of agreement at his younger brother's statement. "I know, it's getting warmer and warmer." Wolfglare walked up to his brother and sat down in front of his, keeping his long feathery tail out behind him, instead of sweeping it around his paws. He wanted to keep as cool as possible. "I'll have to teach you how to hunt in the night, because during the day, we won't be much use to our clan." Wolfglare meowed, a little glint of amusement shining in his ice blue eyes. If you even call this group of cats a sorry excuse for a clan... Wolfglare's amusement faded as he once again thought of how... Weak Shadowclan had become.
Standing up again, Wolfglare waved his tail to Smokepaw, signaling him to follow. "I suppose I could show you a few things, while we still can hunt when it's light out." Wolfglare then turned and padded deeper into the woods, expecting Smokepaw to follow.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.