Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old April 29th, 2017, 06:25 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
(We know that ain't gonna happen Coldy!)

She sighed and grabbed her prey back in on her jaws and kept dragging them 'What a complicated cat' she thought 'He is sweet and funny but then he was defensive and serious...' she started to blush just thinking of him and not knowing why.
{Cries, this makes him feel happy xD}

Coldhearted grabbed for his chaffinch, stuffing it back into his jaws. He gave a quick clouded look towards Cloverwhisker, an unreadable expression crossing his face. He wanted to say something to her, but she had not replied to anything he said. He figured he made her made, to put her in a state of quietness. He didn't know why he got defensive, but yet he did know why. That was his best friend. It was natural for him to become defensive of the older tom. He was sure if it had been one of her best friends he had insulted, she would get offended. So, the tom didn't say anything. He had not felt bad for what had happened. This was because of his insensitive trait, a trait that annoyed most cats since he never felt sympathy much unless it was someone he was quite attached to. The tom trotted until he was walking alongside Cloverwhisker. He continued to look forward, refusing to look at her. Though, his sense deceived him, and he glanced at her through a corner of his eyes, allowing a ghost of a smile to flicker on his face. ''You okay there? Did I scare you away into shyness?'' He says, his voice dull and uncaring, but the light of teasing in his eyes showed it all.
Old April 29th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
The snowshoe was almost ready to give up, responsibilities pulling him back. But, after a heartbeat more of waiting, he caught sight of her. Nightleap. Snakesnap let a small smile grow on his face at his friend's own smile. Admittedly, he was glad that she had not left for very long. There were dangerous things in the forest, and in her state, it would be much worse. He had to protect her. "Of—..." he began, hesitating while he thought through what he wanted to say. Tone radiating caution, he continued, "Of course I forgive you, Nightleap." Snakesnap stopped before any sign of confusion was heard in his voice, as he was quite confused. Why would he have to forgive her? She was just trying to deal with her loss. "You don't need to apologize—I shouldn't have brought it up." His smile grew bittersweet and, after a second, left his face altogether.

Snakesnap wasn't sure what he was feeling; it was almost as if he was viewing the situation from far away, watching everything unfold. He stood up, paused for a moment to wonder if Nightleap would object, and then he made his way over to her with careful paws. Using his tail to smooth her fur in an act of sympathy and affection, he circled around her and settled himself next to her a pawstep away. Under his breath, he added, "I'm here for you." Nightleap seemed to be one of the only cats he showed much affection towards. Around Forestpelt and Coldhearted, he didn't act like this. He was more inclined to go on patrols with them, or to joke around with them.

She was just... different. Everyone was different.
Nightleap smiled and nodded. She felt something when he smoothed her pelt, a spark of sorts. 'Does he like me?' she thought instantly. Her ears pinned when his voice changed to a much calmer tone. 'No no no this can't be happening again... Not again...' she thought. "I-I..." she couldn't utter the words. On the one paw, she was excited, happy even for the first time since her apprentice died. On the other, she had lost both of her previous mates, seemingly out of nowhere. She couldn't lose s third, or at the very least, she couldn't lose another friend. The black female knew she would never recover from anymore losses. "Thank you, Snakesnap," she said, calming herself at the thought that he may just be a kind soul. She perked her ears and smiled. No, she couldn't dare developed feelings for him. Especially not for him. He was too sweet, too kind to get sucked up in her curse. "Im sorry Im not much of good company these days. I simply do not wish for you to get hurt..." she said, slowly backing away. "I have lost too many friends, too many loves for myself to get any closer to you..." she said. She cursed herself for being so dramatic. Why did she have to change so much after Wolfpaw? Had that been her breaking point? "Im sorry if Im completely misreading the situation... Also for being so dramatic all of a sudden. I do really like you, Snakesnap, but I simply don't want to lose you..." she admitted. She probably just drove him away, as she hoped it would, but the smallest, most important part of her prayed to starclan they it didn't.
Old April 29th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful
Red face Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

(Oh. I found it. When you want to mention someone, just click the blue microphone looking thing on the toolbar! That way we get the notification)

Foxspring had been on his own in the territory. Nothing unusual for the rather cranky feline. Age wasn't the problem, oh no, he still had a good amount of time left being a warrior, just his chances of a love life were slimming. Not that it mattered to him. He had always had his eyes set on a certain someone, but that was a fantasy that would stay to himself as his friend wouldn't take lightly to it. Why bother anymore? Every time someone drew close to him nowadays, he drove them away. Or rather, they couldn't handle his awful attitude and sarcastic mouth. Now and again there was a certain feline that stuck around, but that was a rare event. As the large tom continued on his way, he subconsciously decided to go for a hunt. His fluffy fur seemed to tingle at the thought of sinking his claws into a warm piece of prey. Nodding ever so slightly, the fox-like feline lowered himself to the ground and crept through the undergrowth. The only reason he did this was his size. In actuality, this feline looking exactly like a small fox. Just he was smaller in size and his muzzle was nowhere near as narrow and long, but that was besides the point at this moment. The scent of a fellow warrior tickled his scent glands, but that was quickly pushed aside by the scent of prey nearby. Perfect. Foxspring lowered his body even further, allowing his long belly and tail fur to soak the moisture from the ground, leaving him feeling uncomfortable. He was determined though. As he slowly pushed through a budding patch of bushes, there it stood, pecking at the ground. The large ebony avian he had scented. Without checking his surroundings, he put his name to go use and sent himself flying towards the large bird. He covered half a tree-length in one spring. His claws sank into the feathers of the bird that had just started to take off, though a sharp bite to the neck left the avian unmoving.
She laid down closely to the moist earth trying not to make any sudden movements that would possibly startle the distacted raven, her glazed over ice blue eyes averted full focus onto the pesky raven she had been stalking all the way here.. She slowly opened her mouth only to lick her narrow muzzle in inpatient anticipation, her ivory colored hone claws unsheathed themselves causing her haunches to buckle up in preparation of a deadly finishing pounce onto the unsuspecting raven. Her kinked chestnut brown tail slowly lifted up, twitched oh subtly back and forth. "One... two...thr-" her through process was abruptly cut off by the sudden vision of a large fox colored shape that pounced onto the raven once before her.
Terror struck her face, eyes widened as large as two individual moons, ears instantly flicking backwards, fur bristling up defenselessly and slowly backing up in hopes that it hadn't seen her.
Panic struck her mind when doing so, usually she'd be calm and collected in this situation and would've been extra cautious to check her full suroundings instead of being naive... But she had not smelled a fox of all things in this this area?! "How could I have been so foolish?!" she hissed to herself. She wasn't the bravest or most courageous, if anything getting hurt in this situation wouldn't do her any good.. "Should I just run away? If I go too quickly it might hear me.. It just caught a raven so it wouldn't be foolish enough to try and target me?" She questioned herself, what she would do?

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old April 29th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

{Cries, this makes him feel happy xD}

Coldhearted grabbed for his chaffinch, stuffing it back into his jaws. He gave a quick clouded look towards Cloverwhisker, an unreadable expression crossing his face. He wanted to say something to her, but she had not replied to anything he said. He figured he made her made, to put her in a state of quietness. He didn't know why he got defensive, but yet he did know why. That was his best friend. It was natural for him to become defensive of the older tom. He was sure if it had been one of her best friends he had insulted, she would get offended. So, the tom didn't say anything. He had not felt bad for what had happened. This was because of his insensitive trait, a trait that annoyed most cats since he never felt sympathy much unless it was someone he was quite attached to. The tom trotted until he was walking alongside Cloverwhisker. He continued to look forward, refusing to look at her. Though, his sense deceived him, and he glanced at her through a corner of his eyes, allowing a ghost of a smile to flicker on his face. ''You okay there? Did I scare you away into shyness?'' He says, his voice dull and uncaring, but the light of teasing in his eyes showed it all.

The small deputy blushed brighter "Why of course not!" She said through a mouthful of fresh kill. "I'm not ever shy!" She claimed though it wasn't true. She glanced at him and her blush became more evident when she saw his teasing glance.
Old April 29th, 2017, 09:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
The small deputy blushed brighter "Why of course not!" She said through a mouthful of fresh kill. "I'm not ever shy!" She claimed though it wasn't true. She glanced at him and her blush became more evident when she saw his teasing glance.

Coldhearted felt the wind, and he twitched his whiskers. He gave her look once more, and could see her flustered face. What was wrong with her? A chuckle had escaped out his maw as he stared at her. He shook his head slightly, but continued to trot on. ''Alright, if you say so.'' He mewed at her, not glancing back at her. She didn't seem like the shy type to him. More of the clumsy type, yes. More of the playful type, yes. That was something he seen the cat as, but a shy type? ''Oh, yes, I'm sure you never try to curl yourself into a ball.'' He turned his head back swiftly towards her, and his teal eyes bore into her expression. She was quite adorable when she was flustered, and quite frankly, he had to admit that he enjoyed messing around with her.
Old April 29th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted felt the wind, and he twitched his whiskers. He gave her look once more, and could see her flustered face. What was wrong with her? A chuckle had escaped out his maw as he stared at her. He shook his head slightly, but continued to trot on. ''Alright, if you say so.'' He mewed at her, not glancing back at her. She didn't seem like the shy type to him. More of the clumsy type, yes. More of the playful type, yes. That was something he seen the cat as, but a shy type? ''Oh, yes, I'm sure you never try to curl yourself into a ball.'' He turned his head back swiftly towards her, and his teal eyes bore into her expression. She was quite adorable when she was flustered, and quite frankly, he had to admit that he enjoyed messing around with her.
She blinked and grinned "I can turn into a ball!" She dropped the kill and curled up into a bright white ran spotted ball on the ground, she wrapped her tail tightly around her to more resemble a ball. She purred out a chuckle but shivered when she felt the wind against her fur.
Old April 29th, 2017, 09:55 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She blinked and grinned "I can turn into a ball!" She dropped the kill and curled up into a bright white ran spotted ball on the ground, she wrapped her tail tightly around her to more resemble a ball. She purred out a chuckle but shivered when she felt the wind against her fur.
Coldhearted had dropped his prey, staring at the she cat, towering above her. He was slightly confused.''You're weird, you know that, right? Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't.'' He tells her as he watched her roll into a ball, and a purr of amusement escaped his throat, even though he didn't want it to. He had been warming up to the deputy. She was nice company, and sweet indeed. Of course, she seemed to lack some smarts, and easily could be swayed, but other than that he liked her! The two had their differences though, and he was wary of that. Then, the cat shook his head. ''Yup, you're going to make an excellent deputy.'' He grins, mocking her. ''Why don't you run around in circles as well?'' His eyes lit up as he could imagine her doing it. So far, she chased her own tail earlier, and now she was curling into a ball. Was there anything else he could make her do? He narrowed his eyes playfully at her, and batted at her with a paw.
Old April 29th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted had dropped his prey, staring at the she cat, towering above her. He was slightly confused.''You're weird, you know that, right? Just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't.'' He tells her as he watched her roll into a ball, and a purr of amusement escaped his throat, even though he didn't want it to. He had been warming up to the deputy. She was nice company, and sweet indeed. Of course, she seemed to lack some smarts, and easily could be swayed, but other than that he liked her! The two had their differences though, and he was wary of that. Then, the cat shook his head. ''Yup, you're going to make an excellent deputy.'' He grins, mocking her. ''Why don't you run around in circles as well?'' His eyes lit up as he could imagine her doing it. So far, she chased her own tail earlier, and now she was curling into a ball. Was there anything else he could make her do? He narrowed his eyes playfully at her, and batted at her with a paw.
She jumped when he batted at her with his paws, she giggled and ran around in the circles as he requested. She laughed louder and continued spinning untill she fell on her back again. She purred and looked at Coldhearted as if expecting him to do the same.
Old April 29th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Ripplekit walks around the territory, lost and without a foster parent
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She jumped when he batted at her with his paws, she giggled and ran around in the circles as he requested. She laughed louder and continued spinning untill she fell on her back again. She purred and looked at Coldhearted as if expecting him to do the same.
Coldhearted followed her with his gaze, finding her actions highly awkward. "You have too much energy." He mewed, and chuckled lowly. He then got up to his paws, and followed after her. It wouldn't be had to play for a bit. The tom liked to play and so he ran around, following her, mocking her actions. The tom felt his head becoming dizzy, and he fell onto the ground, panting. The tom rolled onto his stomach as he laid next to Cloverwhisker. He batted at her gently with his paw, panting, "How could you even survive with doing that!" He rasped. "My head is pounding!" He says and pulls himself closer to the feline and gently lays his head down on her furry stomach, hoping that it would calm down the raging beats being felt in his head. "I'm done following in your lead. You're going to be the death of me." He chuckled lowly once more, his ears twitching.