Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM

Old February 21st, 2017, 06:11 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Maskpaw purred as he watched Owlpaw "That's an awesome catch! I'm gonna go see if i can catch something!" and without another word the black and white fur disappeared into the bushes I'll find something to impress Owlpaw!
Stepping lightly Maskpaw heard a rustle and watched as a squirrel ran out of a bush it's back was turned as it was eating, The young tom stooped into a hunting position and moved closer to the unknowing prey Don't jump too soon and don't jump too late..i can do this.., He readied himself once close enough to the squirrel he lunged at the squirrel it turned around but was not quick enough as Maskpaw landed on it happy with himself he bit into its neck.

Padding back to his fellow apprentice he dropped the piece of prey in front of her a look of pride in his eyes "Look what i caught! it never suspected a thing!" Maskpaw then began to dig a hole then placed the squirrel in he covered it up then looked back at Owlpaw "Do wanna try and find some more prey? we can head back if you want..." he trailed of I don't really wanna go back to the apprentice's den yet.. but oh well...
(For @Mystery Bump! ^^ )
| WIP Character Site!|
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:03 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"Yeah! And there's a hollow tree over there that we can climbed with ease to get to the top. And the stream leads to a small cave! And there is a big old badger nest that's been abandoned for like, ever!" he rambled excitedly. The hyper tom smiled as he padded, well rather bounced, along beside the molly.
The she-cat chuckled, "You really are hyper aren't you?" she asked watching him bounce around as she chuckled some more. She wasn't used to being around such bubbly cat. She was used to not being able to be herself or do what she wanted. She frowned at the thought.
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:17 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post

(Sorry, I would have done more and made it less sloppy, but I was rushed bUT YOU HAD ME SNORTING)
The tom was performing more sticky shambling as he tried to regain his pride in his helpless position against the tree trunk, when an indistinct sound touched his ears. Mumblehen froze. His eyes stretched wider than two moons, and a few moments later, his ginormous panels for ears flicked and slowly swiveled. Take one look at his ears, and you'd know that nearly nothing could pass those trackers.
What was that? It... Sounded like a hushed laugh... Mumblehen's fur spiked. A flash-flood of emotion burst from the tiny warrior, a flurry of panic and mostly embarrassment. A cat had seen him! Someone was up at this hour! StarClan save him! They were probably watching him right at that very moment. Heck, they were probably stalking him this whole time.No no no! Ohh great StarClan! Why now? Why here? Mumblehen was just about drowning in his storm of embarrassment, wriggling in pleading resorts to safely get back onto his paws while even making a few sounds of panic. He could most definitely just let go of the tree and fall on his back, but oh, the horror if he did!
(Haha it’s alright xD also saME TBH WITH YOURS)
His eyes flickered in every direction possible for a way to escape the situation without being noticed. He could hide behind a tree, he could try leaving, he could just stay there until the other cat leaves, or he could even cover himself in snow- No. It was already too late to go back now. The other cat already heard him, there’s no way he could just leave. Well, there’s no reason to be here since he knew what he needed to know, though it still would be a little weird to leave… He tried peeking through the bush he was hiding behind to get another look at the pale cat. He narrowed his eyes, trying to see through the small spaces between the leaves. Seeing how embarrassed and ashamed they were, he felt a little bad for them.. He looked down at his snowy paws with a frown. He knows how the other cat feels right now, and it’s not the most pleasant feeling. Ah- What do I do? He knew he had to say something, but he didn’t know what. He’s not used to making the first move. He didn’t know how to approach someone.. Just get up and talk, mouse-brain! It’s your fault you got noticed anyways! You have to do something! And so, with that, he finally gained the courage to get up from his crouch, standing straight. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He couldn’t think of anything to say. Why now? Fox-dung! Why didn’t I think of something to say?!
“H-hello,” he mentally scolded himself for speaking like that, “I’m.. U-hm.. I was just going out on a hunt a-and, I.. I guess I saw your… Attempt to climbing a tree, and..” Agh! I sounded too harsh! He awkwardly shifted his paws before flicking the snow off.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; February 21st, 2017 at 07:17 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:44 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Mountainpeak shrugged as though to say what else can I do? Then his expression of worry changed to one of pleasure and he laughed a little, hues twinkling as he did so. It was funny to him, watching Flowerdawn... she was an interesting she cat. Different, some might say. More cheerful, more upbeat, and all around just a better cat in his opinion. The tom was tired of cats who acted as though they knew everything, acted as though the world revolved around them. Who did they think they were, anyways? "Hm? Oh yeah, yeah.... we should probably get something done so Cedarbreeze isn't scolding us all the way back to camp bragging about how she caught so much prey," Mountainpeak mewed with a sigh. Although he knew it was probably wrong to be making fun of the she cat, he couldn't help it. She was so dull all the time! It was as though she had forgotten the meaning of the word fun, and everything that it stood for...maybe she just hated him and Flowerdawn in particular. She'd been leaving Smokepaw and Lynxfrost alone, and why was that? Maybe they were just smarter at staying out of her way. Or maybe they don't know what fun is either, Mountainpeak thought with a sigh. As far as he was concerned, nobody but Flowerdawn seemed to know how to have a good time. Lynxfrost was too serious, Smokepaw seemed to be trying to hold the group together, and Ivythorn was just...scared. Of everything. There was no telling what Cedarbreeze was thinking, since all she did was yell at anyone who so much as mentioned the word 'fun.' That might be a bit harsh. But she seems so against it! Why? Mountainpeak thought, cocking his head to the side in confusion. He didn't understand why anyone would hate fun. The very idea of it was absurd to him, and yet it seemed Cedarbreeze had found a way to be against it. Mountainpeak felt his pelt heat up in embarassment as Flowerdawn spoke again, leaning in to him. Oh StarClan. Not again. He thought, half jumping, half stepping away from her and covering it up with an awkward movement to go along, as though he had just been making another joke. "Uh...yeah! Let's get out of here before that old grouch gets back and starts yelling at us for 'being too close' or something else stupid," Mountainpeak mewed with a forced chuckle. Had that been funny? He hoped so, otherwise he would feel extra stupid later. Especially with Flowerdawn now acting so weird...or was she joking? For some reason, Mountainpeak was unable to tell. Surely she was kidding. They barely knew each other, so the idea was ridiculous! Wasn't it?

Lynxfrost could feel the slightest sting of embarassment as Cedarbreeze looked over at him. Had he spoken too soon? Had he said something wrong? Well...she was being a little too grumpy, he thought defensively. He understood better then most what it was like to feel like an outcast, like he didn't belong, but he knew better then to show it quite so plainly. The tom cleared his throat awkwardly as he glanced between Cedarbreeze and the two younger warriors who were still crouched on the ground. His hues followed the she cat as she approached him, getting slightly closer and saying 'thanks' before heading towards the border. He didn't have time to say anything, and he felt a little awkward at the realization of this. He wasn't quite sure what to do, either. He shifted his weight for a moment, staring back at the other cats who were now talking or moving away, and his ears flicked backwards in discomfort. He didn't like this. This wasn't what he had planned at all, and yet it was turning out as though it had come out of a nightmare. Quickly he headed after Cedarbreeze, his ears still pinned backwards as he padded away. At that moment he looked almost like his namesake, padding through the snow and looking...well...similar to a lynx. Though sometimes the tom wondered if he really lived up to his name. True, he looked like a lynx and there was certainly a 'frost' look about him, but he wasn't sure whether a lynx had been the right animal to describe him. Though lynxes were also secretive, which seemed to fit him pretty well...he wasn't exactly the most 'out there' cat. Lynxfrost sighed, realizing that reality of this and knowing what it meant for him as an individual. He reached an area of concentrated trees, where a figure was sitting on the ground. Her figure was almost invisble through the trees, and yet Lynxfrost knew exactly who it was. Cedarbreeze. Even thinking her name brought a pang of regret, realizing what everyone must think at this point. They probably thought she was nothing more then a grouch, but if they could have seen her like this...what would they have thought then? "Hey." He mewed, coming to sit beside her. He glanced up at the sky through the trees, avoiding looking directly at her for the moment being. He tried to think of something comforting and friendly to say, failing miserably at it. Then again, maybe she didn't need to hear something friendly and comforting. Maybe she needed to hear something different, something totally unrelated to the subject at hand. "Y'know, I used to love it out here. Because of the sky. I would come out here when I was an apprentice, get away from everyone... and their words, and their looks...just escape to out here. And I would sit out here for hours. Just looking at the sky. It made me feel much better." Lynxfrost mewed, still looking up at the sky through the trees. He finally ventured to look back at Cedarbreeze, his hues questioning and worried, although it was hard to catch through the hardness of them. Or was that just his concern? It was hard to tell anymore.

Smokepaw padded quickly through the trees, his smoke-like pelt for which he was named half-disappearing into them...it looked almost eerie, if it weren't for the fact that he was quite small and harmless. To those who didn't know him, though, he must have looked much stranger. Almost as though he were a ghost, though he was the least threatening- and frightening- cat in the Clan. Except for Ivythorn. Ivythorn. Smokepaw sighed, wondering how he could help her. He seemed to have made her a personal project for him, to help her out of her shell, although he couldn't exactly help himself. He wasn't the best at figuring out what he could do to help himself, just what he could do to help others. Smokepaw sighed, glancing behind him and realizing that Ivythorn wasn't there. For a moment panic set in before the tom realized that panicking wouldn't do anyone any good. He needed to relax. Breathe. Figure out something to do. "Ivythorn!" He called, at the same time as he heard his own name. He stood completely still, frozen as though he were unable to move, wondering if there was something else he should be doing right now...something other then just waiting for her to find him. But as soon as the familiar calico came into view, Smokepaw breathed a sigh of relief. She was alright. At least, he thought so. "You're fine, right?" He asked, anxiously taking a couple steps towards her and examining her. She didn't look any worse then usual. They headed through the woods, through the more and less concentrated areas of trees, Smokepaw's tail twitching as he glanced around for any sign of other cats. He wanted only Ivythorn to see this place... it was special to him. He had taken one cat there before, and that had been Crimsonmoon- Crimsonpaw at that time. He smiled as she questioned where they were going. "It's a surprise. Just trust me, okay?" He mewed, his hues friendly and calm as they continued onwards. He wanted this to be a good memory. He remembered exactly where the spot was, even after all those moons as young apprentices...and he remembered the delighted look on his friend's face when he had shown her. Would Ivythorn react in the same way? He hoped so. Then again...she was much different then Crimsonmoon, so who could tell, really?
Flowerdawn busted out laughing, seeing the slightly confused look on Mountainpeak's face. She didn't want to make him uncomfortable. "Come on, let's go," she said, standing up and padding off toward camp. She sniffed the air, hoping to find prey on the way back, but didn't expect to find any. 'You're so mouse-brained, Flowerdawn! Why would you openly flirt with him like that? Just because he's funny and has the same sense of humor as you doesn't mean you like him, or it's okay to make him uncomfortable like that,' she cursed at herself. She felt a bit hurt, but didn't know why. She thought she was just having fun with her friend, but... What was happening to her?

-----

"Hey, uh... Thanks... For talking some sense into me," Cedarbreeze said, not looking at Lynxfrost. She knew the tom by his voice. Maybe she should spend some more time with the tom, get a bit more down-to-earth. "How do you stay so calm when they act like.. Like such kits?" she asked, feeling the irritation seep through her fur. She couldn't tell how he could stand there and be so calm all the time.

-----

Ivythorn tilted her head. "Are we almost there?" she asked, eager to see the new area. She didn't know why Smokepaw had been so fearful earlier, but she knew that she wanted to make him happy now. Maybe he just needed a friend that would stick by his side. "Hey, Smokepaw," she started, not really sure what to say. "Are you okay?"
Old February 25th, 2017, 01:36 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak watched as the rest of the birds flew away. "There goes are food." He mumbled turning to Crystalpaw. He sighed, he knew he was her new father, but he had to be tough on her sometimes, right? Walking over, he sat in front of his apprentice. "Good catch, but we aren't windclan. Next time single one out, then do that again. Insted of rushing back," Darkoak sented a mouse near by. "Leave this here, cover it. I want you to catch at least one or two things before doing the rest of your training." He mewed, seeing the ferns move. Carefully he jumped and grabbed the mouse.
Bump @Moonfang
Old February 25th, 2017, 01:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Darkoak watched as the rest of the birds flew away. "There goes are food." He mumbled turning to Crystalpaw. He sighed, he knew he was her new father, but he had to be tough on her sometimes, right? Walking over, he sat in front of his apprentice. "Good catch, but we aren't windclan. Next time single one out, then do that again. Insted of rushing back," Darkoak sented a mouse near by. "Leave this here, cover it. I want you to catch at least one or two things before doing the rest of your training." He mewed, seeing the ferns move. Carefully he jumped and grabbed the mouse.
"Ugh, hey I'm tryin' alright!" she snapped at his mumble. She was rather hot-headed, and stubborn too. "I'll catch whatever I can, but you cant have me out here freezing my tail off forever." she grumbled and growled. She rose her head and turned to him. "Go that way, if we split up we might find better game." she said and bolted off. She stalked around, and sniffed the ground. As she padded along she saw a raven perched on a branch. Perfect! she thought and stalked closer. Suddenly the bird turned it's head and looked at her. Drats! she thought and crouched then lunged at the bird. Surprisingly she caught it! But it fought back and clawed her chest and she yowled. Then the branch that held her snapped beneath her weight and they fell. The bird slipped through and she hit the ground with a thud. Her breath has knocked out of her and she could feel the burning claw marks on her chest. The pain was almost overwhelming. Why did I have to run off... She thought to herself, wheezing for breath. She felt lightheaded and slowly rolled onto her side, where she attempted to stand up. Nope! Not happening... she thought as pain surged through her and she collapsed.

Last edited by monfang; February 25th, 2017 at 01:56 PM.
Old February 25th, 2017, 02:00 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

"Ugh, hey I'm tryin' alright!" she snapped at his mumble. She was rather hot-headed, and stubborn too. "I'll catch whatever I can, but you cant have me out here freezing my tail off forever." she grumbled and growled. She rose her head and turned to him. "Go that way, if we split up we might find better game." she said and bolted off. She stalked around, and sniffed the ground. As she padded along she saw a raven perched on a low branch. Perfect! she thought and stalked closer. Suddenly the bird turned it's head and looked at her. Drats! she thought and crouched then lunged at the bird. Surprisingly she caught it! But it fought back and clawed her chest and she yowled. Then the branch that held her snapped beneath her weight and they fell. The bird slipped through and she hit the ground with a thud. Her breath has knocked out of her and she could feel the burning claw marks on her chest. The pain was almost overwhelming. Why did I have to run off... She thought to herself, wheezing for breath. She felt lightheaded and slowly rolled onto her side, where she attempted to stand up. Nope! Not happening... she thought as pain surged through her and she collapsed.
Darkoak glared at the apprentice as she walked away. He padded around, catching a small sparrow in his mouth. He pushed it under the snow, just before hereing a loud Thump. He padded around, seeing Crystalpaw lay in the snow. "For the love of Starclan Crystalpaw!" He mewed, jumping to her side as he licked the blood from her wound. "What happened?!" He mewed as he lifted the apprentice on his back, struggling to not harm her more.
Old February 25th, 2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Darkoak glared at the apprentice as she walked away. He padded around, catching a small sparrow in his mouth. He pushed it under the snow, just before hereing a loud Thump. He padded around, seeing Crystalpaw lay in the snow. "For the love of Starclan Crystalpaw!" He mewed, jumping to her side as he licked the blood from her wound. "What happened?!" He mewed as he lifted the apprentice on his back, struggling to not harm her more.
As she wheezed she heard Darkoak running up to her. Great, just what I need. she thought. "Nothin', just taking a nice rest in the snow. What do yu thing happened?! A flippin' raven clawed the daylights outta me!" she snarled. "And to top it off the branch collapsed so I went down with it! So go ahead, laugh it up as I was just beat up by a dodo bird." she grumbled and tried to walk but fell again. "My back hurts..." she wheezed. Tears filled her eyes at the pain and she cringed, clenching her teeth and digging her claws in the ground in pain. What did I do? she thought. Though she didn't let out a groan or whimper.
Old February 25th, 2017, 02:17 PM
led into temptation

Quote:

As she wheezed she heard Darkoak running up to her. Great, just what I need. she thought. "Nothin', just taking a nice rest in the snow. What do yu thing happened?! A flippin' raven clawed the daylights outta me!" she snarled. "And to top it off the branch collapsed so I went down with it! So go ahead, laugh it up as I was just beat up by a dodo bird." she grumbled and tried to walk but fell again. "My back hurts..." she wheezed. Tears filled her eyes at the pain and she cringed, clenching her teeth and digging her claws in the ground in pain. What did I do? she thought. Though she didn't let out a groan or whimper.
(We should PM Ashley soon, make it more dramatic)
Darkoak lifted her up, shaking the snow from Crystalpaw. "There There, Come on." He mewed as he kicked away the blood stained snow, scarlet against the white fluffy. He could feel her tail tip, which was freezing. He was quite cold himself. The tabby could feel her blood, warm as it sunk into his own. He flicked a ear, making sure to not drop Crystalpaw. His green orbs narrowed as he walked, snow freezing his paws he managed to grab the prey from before in his mouth. "Ou'll e okay, medision at ill elp." He mumbled through his mouth full of prey/ (You'll be okay, Medicine cat will help)
Darkoak paused for a split second, I'm sorry Moonfang, I couldn't protect her forever. You know that.. He thought as he made his way back to camp.
Old February 25th, 2017, 02:31 PM

Quote:
(We should PM Ashley soon, make it more dramatic)
Darkoak lifted her up, shaking the snow from Crystalpaw. "There There, Come on." He mewed as he kicked away the blood stained snow, scarlet against the white fluffy. He could feel her tail tip, which was freezing. He was quite cold himself. The tabby could feel her blood, warm as it sunk into his own. He flicked a ear, making sure to not drop Crystalpaw. His green orbs narrowed as he walked, snow freezing his paws he managed to grab the prey from before in his mouth. "Ou'll e okay, medision at ill elp." He mumbled through his mouth full of prey/ (You'll be okay, Medicine cat will help)
Darkoak paused for a split second, I'm sorry Moonfang, I couldn't protect her forever. You know that.. He thought as he made his way back to camp.
As he carried her she felt pain surge through her and also a breath of voice.
"Neither could I..." was a voice in the wind, ad it seemed directed to Darkoak. It was familiar. "M-Mother...?" she whispered before she faded out of consciousnesses.

{could you do it please? i gtg}