Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:28 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:27 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by alec
Today 02:16 AM
The joke box
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 02:02 AM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:34 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 5th, 2018, 12:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Featherheart giggled slightly."Kittypets really aren't normal"He'd mew "They eat kittypet food and have collars it's just too weird for me!"He'd shriek. "Same with loners and rogues they don't follow a code and they might have collars or something like that"His fur spiked up just thinking about it.
She shrugged,” Loners seem simply to like being alone. Plus they don’t believe in Starclan!” She purred at the thought of that

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:39 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shrugged,” Loners seem simply to like being alone. Plus they don’t believe in Starclan!” She purred at the thought of that
"They should believe in Starclan! It's great, but everyone has their beliefs" Featherheart mewed."I can't take away their beliefs"He added.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old November 5th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

~ @Ombre Party ~

Marigoldkit glanced around the clearing at all the apprentices hanging around the apprentices den. She felt like going over to them, but decided it wasn't time yet. The young molly would be an apprentice in a few days and she couldn't wait. Marigoldkit was afraid to leave her adopted mother alone. She had done so much for her and she didn't want that to end.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 5th, 2018, 10:10 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post
~ @Ombre Party ~

Marigoldkit glanced around the clearing at all the apprentices hanging around the apprentices den. She felt like going over to them, but decided it wasn't time yet. The young molly would be an apprentice in a few days and she couldn't wait. Marigoldkit was afraid to leave her adopted mother alone. She had done so much for her and she didn't want that to end.
Windypetal could see her adopted kit looking longingly over at the apprentices. Oh, my beloved one, you'll be there soon enough, she thought, though in side, it felt like it was going to be too soon. She would miss her adopted kit, but, deep in her heart, she would be glad to be get back to warrior duties. Padding up to Marigoldkit, she mewed, "I hope they give you a good mentor."

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old November 5th, 2018, 10:23 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Windypetal could see her adopted kit looking longingly over at the apprentices. Oh, my beloved one, you'll be there soon enough, she thought, though in side, it felt like it was going to be too soon. She would miss her adopted kit, but, deep in her heart, she would be glad to be get back to warrior duties. Padding up to Marigoldkit, she mewed, "I hope they give you a good mentor."
Marigoldkit glanced away from the apprentices to look at Windypetal. She let out a light purr at the sight of her adoptive mother. "I just wonder who it's going to be. I hope their not going to be too hard on me." she replied. "I want them to be similar to me and they should be my best friend." Marigoldkit added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 6th, 2018, 09:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
"They should believe in Starclan! It's great, but everyone has their beliefs" Featherheart mewed."I can't take away their beliefs"He added.
She nodded,” That is true...” she smiled,” But they should believe in Starclan. Everyone should.” She purred,” Everyone needs a code like the warrior code too.” She added

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 8th, 2018, 12:40 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Playing alone never failed to depress Brightkit. She much preferred to have a companion - although it seemed most of the other kits already had playmates. Before, she would have bounced up to any one of them and announced that she wanted to play… now, she was beginning to wonder if that was the smart thing to do. After all, the other kits would have asked her if they wanted to play with her. So instead, Brightkit was off to the side, playing with a stray piece of moss. ”You can’t get away from me! She squeaked, pouncing on it and pretending that it was an enemy warrior or a piece of prey - she hadn’t decided which yet. Either way, the game was entertaining enough, and it was keeping her busy… for now, anyways.

@Okapi

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 8th, 2018, 12:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Playing alone never failed to depress Brightkit. She much preferred to have a companion - although it seemed most of the other kits already had playmates. Before, she would have bounced up to any one of them and announced that she wanted to play… now, she was beginning to wonder if that was the smart thing to do. After all, the other kits would have asked her if they wanted to play with her. So instead, Brightkit was off to the side, playing with a stray piece of moss. ”You can’t get away from me! She squeaked, pouncing on it and pretending that it was an enemy warrior or a piece of prey - she hadn’t decided which yet. Either way, the game was entertaining enough, and it was keeping her busy… for now, anyways.

@Okapi
Witheredkit was padding out to the clearing and began gooming her fur before flicking her tail seeing a young kit playing with a moss ball. She quietly approached Brightkit and flicked her tail,” Hello.” She meowed politely.

Old November 8th, 2018, 01:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Witheredkit was padding out to the clearing and began gooming her fur before flicking her tail seeing a young kit playing with a moss ball. She quietly approached Brightkit and flicked her tail,” Hello.” She meowed politely.
The calico stopped her game, glancing up at whoever had interrupted her, and a smile broke out across her face. ”Oh, hi! I’m Brightkit, who are you? I don’t remember seeing you before, are you new here? Do you like it?” Without waiting for an answer, Brightkit broke out into her usual habit of bombarding a potential friend with questions. Sometimes she could drive others away that way, depending on how tolerant they were… Brightkit never seemed to notice, however. Her habits hadn’t changed in moons, and chances were, they weren’t going to anytime soon. Once she had finished speaking, she blinked at the other kit innocently, a friendly smile still on her features.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 8th, 2018, 06:45 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Raindapple sat under the shade of the Warriors' Den. The sun shone bright overhead, giving some warmth to he chilly day. Not a cloud was in sight, and for that she was grateful. The she-cat loved beautiful days, they always brought with them a sense of happiness and relaxation. Not true, of course; the life of a warrior was hardly ever relaxing. One had to take times like this without wasting it. Raindapple dipped her silver and black spotted head and began to groom her short-furred pelt.

(( @Creepy! Fireleaf ))
Closed Thread