Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old November 4th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
Stonewillow felt her heart speed up slightly. She layed in the grass next to him, and sighed happily. "Oh, StarClan how bright you are, everyone now a beautiful star. With a rest, to you I pray, make tomorrow a happy day..." she sang softly.
Aquaheart twisted in the grass to face Stonewillow as she sang. He smiled warmly at her as he listened. "Beautiful..." The tom said as soon as the she cat finished. "And so true. You make the most beautiful cat though Shadow." he purred as he spoke. His eyes watching her with pure content.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

#WeskerForDaWin2017RE6 (HAHAHA MOONY)
Old November 4th, 2016, 03:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciPie View Post
Aquaheart twisted in the grass to face Stonewillow as she sang. He smiled warmly at her as he listened. "Beautiful..." The tom said as soon as the she cat finished. "And so true. You make the most beautiful cat though Shadow." he purred as he spoke. His eyes watching her with pure content.
Her heart sped up. "Oh, don't lie. I'm sure there are others who are more pretty than me." she replied, looking at him. Her eyes shone softly with contentness and calmness, her breath slow and calm as well. She looked up and sighed. "My mother sang it to me when I was a kit. It was before a battle, and before Me and Moonfang were separated from our brothers. She said that it was just a small thing she did. When ever a storm passed or something stirred up like a dog or badger, she would curl around us and sing us the song to keep us calm." she explained. "Now I sing it to her. But there are days I wonder if she can even hear me." she said, looking up at the stars. Her mother's death spread like wildfire amongst Shadow and WindClan. Killed by a lynx that made it's way to the clans. Her father left the clans shortly after, joining the Syndicate. People shamed her, and she was only an apprentice at the time. They all were. And people thought she was as evil as her father, and that they would do something. They managed to become warriors and get past the evil glares, but she still received them. Now she was breaking the Warrior Code, but she felt that she had to. Aquaheart gave her so much happiness that she just couldn't stop coming. Her sister had already had kits, and her sister had already found out. But Moonfang was protective and swore to keep the secret between themselves. Stonewillow was lost in thought, remembering the last twenty-two moons that haunted her almost.
Old November 4th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

Quote:
Her heart sped up. "Oh, don't lie. I'm sure there are others who are more pretty than me." she replied, looking at him. Her eyes shone softly with contentness and calmness, her breath slow and calm as well. She looked up and sighed. "My mother sang it to me when I was a kit. It was before a battle, and before Me and Moonfang were separated from our brothers. She said that it was just a small thing she did. When ever a storm passed or something stirred up like a dog or badger, she would curl around us and sing us the song to keep us calm." she explained. "Now I sing it to her. But there are days I wonder if she can even hear me." she said, looking up at the stars. Her mother's death spread like wildfire amongst Shadow and WindClan. Killed by a lynx that made it's way to the clans. Her father left the clans shortly after, joining the Syndicate. People shamed her, and she was only an apprentice at the time. They all were. And people thought she was as evil as her father, and that they would do something. They managed to become warriors and get past the evil glares, but she still received them. Now she was breaking the Warrior Code, but she felt that she had to. Aquaheart gave her so much happiness that she just couldn't stop coming. Her sister had already had kits, and her sister had already found out. But Moonfang was protective and swore to keep the secret between themselves. Stonewillow was lost in thought, remembering the last twenty-two moons that haunted her almost.
Aquaheart stroked his tail along Stonewillow comfortingly as he gazed into her eyes. She seemed as thought she was fine, but still hurting to some degree, and it hurt the tom cat to know that. "To other cats there may seem to be more pretty cats, but to me you're the most beautiful, Stonewillow." He used this one time to call her by her proper name to try and help her feel better. "Maybe one day, if we do, you can sing it to our kits..." Aquaheart trailed off, and suddenly felt awkward at the mention of kits so early in their relationship. To avoid her gaze, he looked up at the sky, but kept his ears ready for her reply.
Quill is my fallen angel sibling | Lost Illusion is my demon child | Imgurheart is my adopted demon child | Ludi is my daughter in-law | Chara Dreemurr is my psychopathic child named Chara | Holly is my demon grandchild | Dizerel is my grandchild | Moonfang is my nice demon kitten | Aleka is my personal toaster | Fallen is my pet hawk

Old November 6th, 2016, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Aquaheart stroked his tail along Stonewillow comfortingly as he gazed into her eyes. She seemed as thought she was fine, but still hurting to some degree, and it hurt the tom cat to know that. "To other cats there may seem to be more pretty cats, but to me you're the most beautiful, Stonewillow." He used this one time to call her by her proper name to try and help her feel better. "Maybe one day, if we do, you can sing it to our kits..." Aquaheart trailed off, and suddenly felt awkward at the mention of kits so early in their relationship. To avoid her gaze, he looked up at the sky, but kept his ears ready for her reply.
Stonewillow turned back to look at him, and saw him turn to the sky. She was a bit surprised at him for using her actual name for the first time in a while, but even more so at the mention of kits. Slowly, she turned her gaze back to the sky, and sighed. "Or you could..." she replied softly, and looked back at him with a small smile.
(Just to say, that post before this one was my longest ever xD)
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

Quote:
Stonewillow turned back to look at him, and saw him turn to the sky. She was a bit surprised at him for using her actual name for the first time in a while, but even more so at the mention of kits. Slowly, she turned her gaze back to the sky, and sighed. "Or you could..." she replied softly, and looked back at him with a small smile.
(Just to say, that post before this one was my longest ever xD)
Aquaheart's face began feeling warm at what Stonewillow said. Slowly he tuned his head to look at her. The she cat's smile made him smile; he felt relief that she didn't react negatively to the talk of kits. "You'll have to teach me the song then." The tom cat shuffled his back to move closer to her, giving her a small lick on the cheek as he reached her.

Old November 9th, 2016, 07:27 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight wasn't too fond of hearing that. She wasn't one to be very trusting, and she didn't like that cats from outside the con were mingling with the pure blood of it. She didn't think they deserved to be here, but as to not raise suspicion she hadn't banned their joining yet. She would as soon as left bare arrived. She simply glanced at him out of the corner of her eye, suspiscious. "So why be devoted to the clan if you aren't from it originally?" It needed an answer, and a very good one if she was to trust him with any of her plans.
The marbled tom wasn't completely prepared for the question, therefore it took him a moment to respond. "Well," He began, "I wasn't truly devoted to the Clan when Halestorm and Timberstar were ruling. The two of them seemed to be rather weak and ill equipped for the job. I was planning on leaving, but wanted to wait until I was a warrior since my adopted mother and I had certain...plans. After the plans were accomplished, I was going to leave. " He paused taking a sigh, reflecting how his plans hadn't worked out in the least to what he had been expecting. "Unfortunately, Halestorm refused to make me an apprentice, then when you stepped up and Halestorm disappeared, you agreed to make me a warrior. Once you stepped up though, I realized that you seemed better for the job than the previous leaders."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 9th, 2016, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Aquaheart's face began feeling warm at what Stonewillow said. Slowly he tuned his head to look at her. The she cat's smile made him smile; he felt relief that she didn't react negatively to the talk of kits. "You'll have to teach me the song then." The tom cat shuffled his back to move closer to her, giving her a small lick on the cheek as he reached her.
Stonewillow purred with a small laughed, and gave a return lick to his head. "No storms pass, no enemies make us fray, no not in StarClan's way. With new to come, and old to go, more days we ask to make us grow. Rest now children, they are still here, with StarClan's light, there is none to fear." she sang, looking up at the bright stars, smiling. "And in the end, when you wake, there is a promise you should make, never let your head over your heart, everyone should know that from the start..." she finished, and her mind was lost in thought again. Follow your heart... she thought, and sighed, her smile fading into a soft one.
Old November 9th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Lucifer's soulmate

Quote:
Stonewillow purred with a small laughed, and gave a return lick to his head. "No storms pass, no enemies make us fray, no not in StarClan's way. With new to come, and old to go, more days we ask to make us grow. Rest now children, they are still here, with StarClan's light, there is none to fear." she sang, looking up at the bright stars, smiling. "And in the end, when you wake, there is a promise you should make, never let your head over your heart, everyone should know that from the start..." she finished, and her mind was lost in thought again. Follow your heart... she thought, and sighed, her smile fading into a soft one.
Aquaheart let out a small purr which he soon quieted as Stonewillow began to sing. The tom looked up at the stars as she sang; tonight couldn't be more perfect he thought with a content smile on his face. A sigh escaped his mouth at the same time as the she cats and he chuckled a little. "Beautiful..." His tone was quiet and soft as he looked back at Stonewillow again.

Old November 9th, 2016, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Aquaheart let out a small purr which he soon quieted as Stonewillow began to sing. The tom looked up at the stars as she sang; tonight couldn't be more perfect he thought with a content smile on his face. A sigh escaped his mouth at the same time as the she cats and he chuckled a little. "Beautiful..." His tone was quiet and soft as he looked back at Stonewillow again.
Stonewillow chuckled, and closed her eyes, breathing slowly. She felt all her stress lift off, and forgot he was a RiverClan cat, and she was A ShadowClan. She forgot the warrior code, the borders, and for a moment, the fear of being caught. She turned her body, and looked at him, her eyes flashing in the moonlight as she did. "My mother always told me all cats were equal. That clans were just to separate us from those who thought differently. Mostly to protect some. She told me that StarClan was not divided, and that even though we may be in different clans, we all had one thing in common..." she paused, then sighed. "A heart."
Old November 10th, 2016, 03:38 PM
Lucifer's soulmate

Quote:
Stonewillow chuckled, and closed her eyes, breathing slowly. She felt all her stress lift off, and forgot he was a RiverClan cat, and she was A ShadowClan. She forgot the warrior code, the borders, and for a moment, the fear of being caught. She turned her body, and looked at him, her eyes flashing in the moonlight as she did. "My mother always told me all cats were equal. That clans were just to separate us from those who thought differently. Mostly to protect some. She told me that StarClan was not divided, and that even though we may be in different clans, we all had one thing in common..." she paused, then sighed. "A heart."
Aquaheart smiled contently and closed his eyes as he let Stonewillow's chuckle melt into his memory. As he heard her turn her body, he looked at her. The tom almost gawped as he looked at her; her eyes were so beautiful to him right now. Shaking his head a little as she began to speak, he perked his ears as he listened intensely to what the she cat was saying. Stonewillow's words filled him with warmth, but also a kind of dread; he didn't know where that dread was coming from, but he ignored it as he opened his mouth to speak, " You're mother sounds like a great cat. I wish I could've met her, but a part of her lives on in you forever." The tom cat smiled at her as he spoke, hoping to reassure her.