Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Adoption Acres

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM

Old January 28th, 2024, 07:41 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default [F] yin-yang's father

Hello, hello! It is us, Wingnettle and @Estelle with a couple of new, original characters for you!

These two will be opposite souls, two twins that will be born under the name of Star and Moss. The first one will live under the Bewitched purrk, with a bad luck that Estelle is still figuring out. Moss, on the contrary, will have a unique characteristics: she can almost read another's mind (Mind Reader), sensing when someone is thinking about something specific or when they are lying. These two will hopefully join Riverclan soon after they're born, respectfully under the name of Mosskit (@/Estelle) and Starrykit (@/Wingnettle). We are planning a lot for these two, and they will definitely be kept active.

Without further do, here's what we are adopting out: Tom, the twins' father!

Quote:
Birth name: Tom.
Current name: Up to the user.
Current age: ~45 moons.
Birth place: Twoleg home.
Current residence: Up to the user.

Birth mother: Omen.
Birth father: Unknown.
Littermates: Primm (sister, deceased), MoonDancer (sister), Gaïa (sister). No other siblings.
For further family, see Tom's family tree: https://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&...37681333961730

Backstory: The story starts with Omen, an old feline who's gone by many names. Once Iriskit, then Irispaw, then Iris then Gaïa and eventually, courtesy of those around her, Omen. Blind due to cataracts and well aware of the dangers of the world (though it never frightened her) she was adamant about finding a safe place for her kits to be born and grow - which took the form of a house with a pair of kind twolegs.
Though she had their best interest at heart, upon having her kits, she raised them with tough love - not overly affectionate, but not mean either, some may describe her as a bit distant or cold, despite the care she feels for her kits.
Tom does not know Omen was once a clan cat, let alone which clan she came from. Omen doesn't remember which clan she comes from and would keep any information about the clans vague... She keeps a lot of information vague, just like she would have been very vague about who their father is.

(See here an interaction between one of the kits and Omen and an Omen form: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...mm#post1372743 + https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...0&postcount=11).

Personality: om's personality is entirely a blank slate, as is his adult life, however, there is a key thing that happened during his youth!

Key event: At roughly six moons old, Gaïa, his sister, began rebelling against their mother. Omen intended for the kits to stay kittypets while she would eventually resume her endless wandering, but Gaïa had other plans. She began rebelling against Omen and all she stood for, growing nearly vengeful of Omen, and Tom agreed with Gaïa. Because of that, against Omen's wishes, Tom and Gaïa both left the kittypet home at roughly six to eight moons old.
This took place in a somewhat big scene where all the siblings and Omen were outside, Gaïa (and Tom if you so wish) arguing with Omen until eventually she turns around and leaves, angry, with Tom coming with her. Though Omen would have said they are making a mistake, she did not physically try to stop them. That was the last interaction Tom had with Omen and is also the last time he saw Primm and MoonDancer.
Though Tom and Gaïa left together, and presumably spent a few moons together, what happens after his leaving is entirely up to you! Including whether he kept in touch with Gaïa or not, and if he kept his name or not.

Note: Gaïa is not an active cat currently, but may get an rper in the future. As such, any backstory ideas and/or future plot ideas involving her can be run through Estelle! Though Omen nor MoonDancer are very active at this time, they can be brought out for plot purposes and rps as well! Especially Omen.

Tom did not keep in contact with Omen, Primm or MoonDancer after his initial leaving. As such, Tom would not be aware of any of his nieces and nephews, siblings-in-law, where his mother is and Primm's death. However, he can find out in the future through interactions with Omen and MoonDancer.

Appearance: His appearance is up to you! Omen is a mottled torbie with clouded icy blue eyes. Her fur is about medium length and rather matted, and she has developed a stockier build over time. MoonDancer is a silver tabby with blue eyes and Primm was a calico - the father's appearance is unknown, as is Gaïa's.

Age: Tom's age is flexible as Omen's age was never set in stone, however, it's been set around 45 moons as his kits' mother is around 47.
Belonging: Tom's most recent history is up to you. Whether he'll be a clan cat or an outsider, too. This is important because it will impact his future daughter's history, too.

How will he interact with the twins? This, too, is up to you, but we have already written down some ideas for you.
• Tom has joined Riverclan and wanted to bring his kits with him. This will mean constant interaction between him and the twins, be that positive or negative.
• Tom has joined another of the three remaining clans, but he couldn't bring his kits with him for possible reasons. He chooses Riverclan for them, and maintains contact with them throughout their lives.
• Tom remains an outsider but Viper wants to keep her kits away from the father, so she sends them away to Riverclan. Then, the father can either find them and maintain contact or not.
• Other ideas are up to you!

We will choose together at any time. No deadlines!

Last edited by Wingnettle; January 28th, 2024 at 07:46 AM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 01:32 PM
a winter in my heart

Default Re: [F] yin-yang's father

Bump
Old February 3rd, 2024, 07:03 AM
a winter in my heart

Bop
Old February 5th, 2024, 03:21 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump!
Old February 5th, 2024, 01:14 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

placeholder?

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |