Today 03:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2019, 06:52 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan's Clash

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Rushingstone let out a chuckle when he slashed at his face. He was used to pain and laughed whenever he hot hurt. The tom twisted around and sprang up, landing on the other side of him.
Leaping next to the tom, Tigerpaw would bite down on the older, more experienced warrior's side. Tossing Rushingstone onto the ground, adrenaline pulsing through Tigerpaw's body, the hormone making the young apprentice's body excited, in a sense, and ready for a fight. Letting out a growl, the apprentice would hiss at the treacherous warrior. "Never turn your back on an opponent. It could lead to your downfall." The apprentice calmed his mind, allowing for the strength of a tiger and grace of a leopard, along with the speed and reflexes of a cheetah to flow through him. His mind now at peace, the apprentice felt empowered, and ready to defeat the Dark Forest cat.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old April 22nd, 2019, 07:38 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
Yeah right.” He growled pushing against Raventufts’ body with a heave of anger. “The Place of no Stars picks weak and vulnerable cats. When you go there instead of StarClan you’ll still be weak and pathetic.” Forestshade spat, trying to cover up that he was quivering with anxiety. The wind, luckily, took pity on him and was blowing the opposite direction from Raventufts’ nose. He unseated his claws and prepared to fight for his life.
Raventuft stumbled off the deputy's abdomen at his shove. He was caught quite off guard. Is he...mocking me? He wondered at the tom's curt comment. He growled. "At least I can fight for what's right" He snarled back, spitting out each word with fury. If he thinks he can succeed, then fine. So be it, He though t. He faced his enemy, muscles prepared to spring.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 23rd, 2019, 03:40 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

she still didn’t know what she was doing, she was going through the motions of the battle moves she had learned, paws up, bite the neck, bite the neck, and move on. That’s all they ever did, she had watched so many die in the dark forest but she had to rise up, “They said it was my way to rise up...” she said at her leader’s words “Tell that to my father! My mother.” She said staring him down at his words, “My mentor in WindClan! Tell them that I’m not weak!” She screamed at the leader “tell them that I didn’t deserve what happened in WindClan.” She yowled staring at him with eyes full of emotion. She lept back at with her claws stretched out. She felt like she was doing something wrong but she had reasons now “Tell my siblings that I am not weak.” She choked out her voice full of emotion. She shaheed her claws as she kept through the air hoping to do something while he was still in shock.

It seemed she was in some sort of trance. Moonpaw didn't stop, as he had expected her to. In fact, as the large tom watched, waiting for some, any emotion, she bit his neck. He yelped, “Ouch!” And flinched back. Pressing a paw to the bite, he found that apprentice had broken skin. This cleared his head a little bit. As Windystar was preparing to be more defensive, Moonpaw started speaking. He listened with wide, bright amber hues fading into duller one’s, flecked with tears. "This isn’t the way!" He screeched back, before gaining control of his voice again. "What they think doesn’t matter. It’s what you think that matters!" He kept his voice at a decent volume, enough so that the apprentice could hear him. "Don’t do it for them, do it for you!" This was when the fluffy feline laid down. "If you think killing me will prove you’re not weak, the go ahead." He spoke softly, yet clearly. Tears threatened to spill out of his eyes, so he simply closed them.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 23rd, 2019, 07:26 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

It seemed she was in some sort of trance. Moonpaw didn't stop, as he had expected her to. In fact, as the large tom watched, waiting for some, any emotion, she bit his neck. He yelped, “Ouch!” And flinched back. Pressing a paw to the bite, he found that apprentice had broken skin. This cleared his head a little bit. As Windystar was preparing to be more defensive, Moonpaw started speaking. He listened with wide, bright amber hues fading into duller one’s, flecked with tears. "This isn’t the way!" He screeched back, before gaining control of his voice again. "What they think doesn’t matter. It’s what you think that matters!" He kept his voice at a decent volume, enough so that the apprentice could hear him. "Don’t do it for them, do it for you!" This was when the fluffy feline laid down. "If you think killing me will prove you’re not weak, the go ahead." He spoke softly, yet clearly. Tears threatened to spill out of his eyes, so he simply closed them.
She could hear his yelp she wanted to pull away ; and luckily he did first she stood there as he became more defensive her eyes sinking deep into her face. A dark look washing over her eyes, “it doesn’t matter?” She snarled “You’ve never had your own mother come to your apprentice ceremony.,” She narrowed her eyes “yet when you were named she only chanted for your sister,” she hissed at him “you’ve never had your father tell you that.. that.” She paused in anger “YOU ARE NOTHING! THAT YOU WOULD NEVER BE MORE THEN A RUNT.” She yowled at him. She was too far into the dark forest to turn back now. She wanted to break into tears as she saw him lie down, she could feel the shaking rattling her bones. Shakily she sprung into the air, her eyes were closed. She just wanted to make this whole thing end, and she knew what she had to do, but she could never do it.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:13 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft stumbled off the deputy's abdomen at his shove. He was caught quite off guard. Is he...mocking me? He wondered at the tom's curt comment. He growled. "At least I can fight for what's right" He snarled back, spitting out each word with fury. If he thinks he can succeed, then fine. So be it, He though t. He faced his enemy, muscles prepared to spring.
With the weight lifted off him, Forestshade sprang up and dashed toward a tree. Scrambling up to get a good vantage point and escape route was pretty smart. At least he thought it was. He faced toward Raventuft and awaited to see what the cat fighting for the wrong side would say. “What’s right? If killing cats to prove a point is right then what is good? What is evil? I get you’re upset but you need to calm down and we can talk about this.” He meowed trying to sound calm and collected. The fluffy brown cat started to get hot in his fur, not of embarrassment but of anxiety.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 23rd, 2019, 10:16 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
With the weight lifted off him, Forestshade sprang up and dashed toward a tree. Scrambling up to get a good vantage point and escape route was pretty smart. At least he thought it was. He faced toward Raventuft and awaited to see what the cat fighting for the wrong side would say. “What’s right? If killing cats to prove a point is right then what is good? What is evil? I get you’re upset but you need to calm down and we can talk about this.” He meowed trying to sound calm and collected. The fluffy brown cat started to get hot in his fur, not of embarrassment but of anxiety.
Raventuft snarled, tail and back arched in horror. "I am not killing cats! I would never. I'm just trying to show this world what we've actually become! Soft, sad, kittypets who deserve better lives" He growled, circling the tree the deputy was on. "I will always be loyal to Shadowclan. But I will be even more loyal to my beliefs" He mewed boldly. His pelt bushes up, he advances towards the tree. Get down from there... He thought irritably

Last edited by Moon Lily; April 23rd, 2019 at 10:18 PM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 07:06 AM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Raventuft snarled, tail and back arched in horror. "I am not killing cats! I would never. I'm just trying to show this world what we've actually become! Soft, sad, kittypets who deserve better lives" He growled, circling the tree the deputy was on. "I will always be loyal to Shadowclan. But I will be even more loyal to my beliefs" He mewed boldly. His pelt bushes up, he advances towards the tree. Get down from there... He thought irritably
Hear me out, okay?” He meowed going down two branches. “Yes, I agree a portion of the cats have grown soft but, there are many queens in the nursery having kits who will show them the hard working warrior side of things. Take a look around you though. Cats on your side do kill cats and are.” Forestshade looked at him blankly, still out of reach but, clearly visible now. “If you’re not going to listen, fine. But if you will try and convince your friends to do the same.” The Havana Brown meowed sounding, or trying to sound, Respectful.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 24th, 2019, 08:28 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Hear me out, okay?” He meowed going down two branches. “Yes, I agree a portion of the cats have grown soft but, there are many queens in the nursery having kits who will show them the hard working warrior side of things. Take a look around you though. Cats on your side do kill cats and are.” Forestshade looked at him blankly, still out of reach but, clearly visible now. “If you’re not going to listen, fine. But if you will try and convince your friends to do the same.” The Havana Brown meowed sounding, or trying to sound, Respectful.
Raventuft stood still, waiting in the silence after the cats speech. He remembered Kiwibounce, and how happy he was she wasn't here right now, how Hollyshadow and Robinkit would feel. He still thought Shadowclan should have better leaders, but he would take this cats ideas under consideration. "Fine" He snapped, " I'll take your advice user consideration " He growled softly under these words. He sheathed his claws again, and relaxed his muscles. " Truce? " That was something he never thought he would say.

Old April 24th, 2019, 08:35 PM
Taking a Break

Quote:
Raventuft stood still, waiting in the silence after the cats speech. He remembered Kiwibounce, and how happy he was she wasn't here right now, how Hollyshadow and Robinkit would feel. He still thought Shadowclan should have better leaders, but he would take this cats ideas under consideration. "Fine" He snapped, " I'll take your advice user consideration " He growled softly under these words. He sheathed his claws again, and relaxed his muscles. " Truce? " That was something he never thought he would say.
Forestshade listened peacefully as Raventuft meowed. He breathed in a deep breath and heard the words he never thought he would hear. “Truce.” He leaped down from the perch and thought Thank StarClanI don’t know what Windystar will do. Exile? Or labor? I don’t know. But, Hopefully StarClan will lead you, wherever you may go next. May StarClan Light your path.” Forestshade meowed padding away slowly. He returned one last look before bounding back to the others.

(You may quote this if you wish but, I will not be responding. Thank you so much for the RP! Hope to roleplay soon^^)

Old April 24th, 2019, 08:41 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Forestshade listened peacefully as Raventuft meowed. He breathed in a deep breath and heard the words he never thought he would hear. “Truce.” He leaped down from the perch and thought Thank StarClanI don’t know what Windystar will do. Exile? Or labor? I don’t know. But, Hopefully StarClan will lead you, wherever you may go next. May StarClan Light your path.” Forestshade meowed padding away slowly. He returned one last look before bounding back to the others.

(You may quote this if you wish but, I will not be responding. Thank you so much for the RP! Hope to roleplay soon^^)
Raventuft nodded at the toms words. He secretly hoped he wouldn't be punished too severely. As the brown tom padded away, he whispered words back. "May Starclan light you path as well. I will forever be in your debt" He meowed quietly, enough that only he himself could hear him. Inside, he knew he would be punished, especially for facing off the deputy, of all cats, but he hoped that Forestshade would stand up for those who had been tricked by the Dark Forest. He was a wise cat with a good heart.

(I loved RPing with you! May Starclan light your path (And may the force be with you))

Closed Thread