Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:40 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 06:40 PM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:39 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by gs29513
Today 06:36 PM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by silver.
Today 06:35 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 10th, 2019, 05:16 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Snailpaw felt a body slam her down, gently. She struggled as he had her pinned down. She let out a laugh. "Get off of me you big lug.", she meowed, purring in amusement. The apprentice tried to push him off oh her using her hind legs to gently push on his underbelly. She stopped realizing she wasn't able to move. "Why thank you. Your not too bad yourself.", she meowed.
A blush crept across Emeraldbush's muzzle and he got off of her, "Thanks." He shook his head, clearing his fur of the red tint and looked back at Snailpaw, a smile plastered on his face, "What do you think your warrior name will be?"
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old October 10th, 2019, 07:49 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Calico pelt gleaming in the setting sun, Flowerpaw made her way across the clearing, head held high like she owned the place. Pale green-blue eyes scanned the clearing, searching for a familiar russet pelt. Her silky tail flicked back and forth in irritation when she didn’t spot it. Huffing, Flowerpaw sat and curled her tail around her paws, crouching low as she attempted once again to find her brother among the many different colored pelts in the clearing.

@Leo

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 10th, 2019, 08:12 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
He chuckled and stilled his tail."Yes, I agree.."He took a bite as well, His eyes darted up for a few seconds, then back down to Littlewish. "You have n Handsome fur." He purred, licking some blood from the prey off his chin.She layed on his belly with his paws tucked under him, he cleared his throat. "uh, Wonderful weather?" He attempted keep the coversation alive, the tip of his tail continued to tap.

@sunflowerseed

Littlewish smiled. Yes, conversation does end a day nicely. And he agrees as well. He thought happily. His ears twitched upwards at the compliment.
"Oh, thank you! Your fur is quite nice as well!" He replied, raising a paw to his chest and gesturing to the other tom's own handsome pelt. He smiled, his tail waving happily in the air. He took another bite of the prey, and he nodded.
"Yes, the weather is nice, isn't it? It's a shame it'll be Leaf-bare soon..."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; October 10th, 2019 at 08:12 PM.
Old October 11th, 2019, 07:49 AM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@sunflowerseed

Littlewish smiled. Yes, conversation does end a day nicely. And he agrees as well. He thought happily. His ears twitched upwards at the compliment.
"Oh, thank you! Your fur is quite nice as well!" He replied, raising a paw to his chest and gesturing to the other tom's own handsome pelt. He smiled, his tail waving happily in the air. He took another bite of the prey, and he nodded.
"Yes, the weather is nice, isn't it? It's a shame it'll be Leaf-bare soon..."

"I think Leaf-bare is wonderful."The tome purred gently. "My black pelt comes in handy, and when the warriors den is too cold I pull the fur off the prey and stuff it into my nest."He chuckled slightly. He had one white dot on his nose, the only other coloring than his green eyes.His tail twitched faster, he seemed to be doing it subconsciously.
Old October 11th, 2019, 05:00 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post

"Kidding bud, I know a bit of 'em. Any apprentice here should - though I realize it's more proper for ya big 'ole medicine cats to know a lot more. Sheesh, just making light of the situation! " Her speckled tawny coat bristled slightly at his coarse words, though her olive gaze remained light. She planted herself right then and there, slowly drawing a damp paw over her torn audit, drawing a hazy breath. "Okay, mister, what's your name then?" She cracked a slight smile, easily handling the situation abroad.

"Try not to get your pelt in such a ruffle by my comments." Beepaw said , the same tone as he used before but less prideful and more casual , it shared the sharpness though.
The blonde tom watched the molly sit down , his bobbed tail gave a small twitch , ear flicking right after. His ears perked at the question , the small tom learning this molly actually wanted to have a conversation. He was surprised she didn't know his name , he was pretty famous!"Beepaw but not for long , you?" He told , a snicker coming from him at the 'not for long' part. He wondered what name starclan would give him. Maybe something that would suit him , like Beeblaze.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old October 11th, 2019, 10:25 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
"I think Leaf-bare is wonderful."The tome purred gently. "My black pelt comes in handy, and when the warriors den is too cold I pull the fur off the prey and stuff it into my nest."He chuckled slightly. He had one white dot on his nose, the only other coloring than his green eyes.His tail twitched faster, he seemed to be doing it subconsciously.
Littlewish purred happily.
"Yes, that's true, I suppose. But then again, so many sick cats and things..." He mewed wistfully. He chuckled along with the tom. He glanced back at the tom's tail.
"Sorry if this is rude, but do you twitch your tail often?"

Old October 11th, 2019, 10:30 PM
Lullaby for a princess

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Littlewish purred happily.
"Yes, that's true, I suppose. But then again, so many sick cats and things..." He mewed wistfully. He chuckled along with the tom. He glanced back at the tom's tail.
"Sorry if this is rude, but do you twitch your tail often?"

"Oh, uh yes. I do. I'm not sure why it twitches, it just seems to.. Well twitch on its its. a bad a habit I suppose." The Tom didn't think it was rude, he actually got that question alot. He tucks his tail betwee n his legs and lays down to stop it from twitching.

Last edited by sunflowerseed; October 11th, 2019 at 10:31 PM.
Old October 12th, 2019, 06:43 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
"Oh, uh yes. I do. I'm not sure why it twitches, it just seems to.. Well twitch on its its. a bad a habit I suppose." The Tom didn't think it was rude, he actually got that question alot. He tucks his tail betwee n his legs and lays down to stop it from twitching.
Littlewish nodded, smiling gently.
"We all have our habits, I'm sure." He agreed. He took a bite out of the pidgeon. He chewed slowly.
"What's your favourite prey?"

Old October 12th, 2019, 07:53 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

"Try not to get your pelt in such a ruffle by my comments." Beepaw said , the same tone as he used before but less prideful and more casual , it shared the sharpness though.
The blonde tom watched the molly sit down , his bobbed tail gave a small twitch , ear flicking right after. His ears perked at the question , the small tom learning this molly actually wanted to have a conversation. He was surprised she didn't know his name , he was pretty famous!"Beepaw but not for long , you?" He told , a snicker coming from him at the 'not for long' part. He wondered what name starclan would give him. Maybe something that would suit him , like Beeblaze.
"I guess I shant, if you don't be so snarky!" Kitepaw chortled softly, though amusement was clearly shown in her bright optics. She raised a 'brow' at his question, her own eartip flicking like a fly had shimmied over it. What a surprise, the tom had actually asked her name - maybe he wasn't so dull after all. She smirked slightly, her long plume tucking tighter around her paws, and a sniff of pride wafting off her pelt at his inquiry. "The name's Kite, Kitepaw. And I've a while yet."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; October 12th, 2019 at 07:54 AM.
Old October 12th, 2019, 11:19 AM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

His comment toward his parents had been a reference to how Rowanfury named him Dark-, and Dapplestar had given him the suffix -belly. It was almost disappointing he hadn't gotten a better name out of it, but he was glad Blazingstar wxceeded his expectations.

"I wouldn't know," he said. "Mine weren't around too much. For cats who claimed they wanted kits, they were pretty neglectful." It didn't help he was convinced Dapplestar was the one who wanted kits-- Rowanfury just rolled with it. "I don't really have a favorite piece of prey, they all taste good to me." He tore a small piece from the hare, swallowing quickly. "I've never been picky though. Food is food!"
“That’s alright, Foxpudge.” Dawnstrike replied, nodding in understanding. “You don't have to go over the details with me. We all have our family baggage. Some of it’s best to be left in the past, eh?”

Deciding to dismiss the seemingly depressing parental topic, Dawnstrike pondered at his opinion on food. “Well,” she chuckled, shaking her head, “I have to slightly disagree. We don't call the gross stuff ‘crowfood’ for nothing!” Her blue eyes bounced thoughtfully between the rabbit and her mealmate, waiting to take her own bite after his. “I mean, sure it’s...difficult being picky, but in the end I know I’ll always enjoy my food.” The molly flashed a smile at Foxpudge, slightly sheepish, but with genuine enjoyment. "I do envy your ability to just eat whatever, though. You picked this rabbit so easily, and it happened to still be warm! Hidden talent? You must tell me your secret." Dawnstrike lightly bumped shoulders with the larger warrior, attempting to humor him and lighten the mood.
Closed Thread