Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM

Old February 22nd, 2024, 08:45 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
Duskkit soaked her tail in the water and hid with Snowkit.
@Wispwillow
@Theraphosa

Rabbitkit
He/him | WC kit | Moons: 2 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitkit stopped counting and looked around the nursery, no sign of either sister was in sight. He even asked some of the other kits and cats in the nursery. With a huff and a thump of his back paw the young tom found himself leaving the nirsery and looking around the Windclan clearing.

His eyes caught on the kit corral and Rabbitkit's eyes narrowed and he bounded over to the space and whipped his gaze back and forth trying to see any movement that would suggest Snowkit or Duskkit's presence.

Eventually, a little bit of white flashed in his vision and Rabbitkit laughed loudly as he bounded towards it!

"Snowkit!! I see you!" Rabbitkit squealed excitedly!

@Moondapple
@Wispwillow

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old February 22nd, 2024, 08:48 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit stopped counting and looked around the nursery, no sign of either sister was in sight. He even asked some of the other kits and cats in the nursery. With a huff and a thump of his back paw the young tom found himself leaving the nirsery and looking around the Windclan clearing.

His eyes caught on the kit corral and Rabbitkit's eyes narrowed and he bounded over to the space and whipped his gaze back and forth trying to see any movement that would suggest Snowkit or Duskkit's presence.

Eventually, a little bit of white flashed in his vision and Rabbitkit laughed loudly as he bounded towards it!

"Snowkit!! I see you!" Rabbitkit squealed excitedly!

@Moondapple
@Wispwillow
Duskkit jumed up from the hiding place and lashed her small tail that was soaked with water at Rabbitkit. "got ya!' She giggled
Old February 22nd, 2024, 08:58 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
Duskkit jumed up from the hiding place and lashed her small tail that was soaked with water at Rabbitkit. "got ya!' She giggled

Rabbitkit

The water hit his face and Rabbitkit came to a harsh halt, his paws skidding on the dirt of the corral floor. He blinked and then sneezed twice as he processed Duskkit's words. Then with a wag of his tail and a shake of his fur, Rabbitkit was about completely dry.

With a smile and a purr the tom giggled, "Yay!! You guys found a water puddle! How did you know I love water!" Then without waiting for the other kits' responses Rabbitkit bounded past them and hopped straight into the water with a giggle.

Rabbitkit kicked and rolled and splashed in the water, the water from the puddle splashed everywhere in the vicinity. With a stubby tail wagging and giggling until he was thoroughly soaked, Rabbitkit stood up and shook out his sandy-brown fur.

"Come on, guys! Didn't you wanna play in the water too?!"

@Moondapple
@Wispwillow

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 22nd, 2024 at 08:59 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 08:39 AM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Rabbitkit

The water hit his face and Rabbitkit came to a harsh halt, his paws skidding on the dirt of the corral floor. He blinked and then sneezed twice as he processed Duskkit's words. Then with a wag of his tail and a shake of his fur, Rabbitkit was about completely dry.

With a smile and a purr the tom giggled, "Yay!! You guys found a water puddle! How did you know I love water!" Then without waiting for the other kits' responses Rabbitkit bounded past them and hopped straight into the water with a giggle.

Rabbitkit kicked and rolled and splashed in the water, the water from the puddle splashed everywhere in the vicinity. With a stubby tail wagging and giggling until he was thoroughly soaked, Rabbitkit stood up and shook out his sandy-brown fur.

@Moondapple
@Wispwillow
Snowkit laughed and join Rabbitkit.
Old February 23rd, 2024, 10:12 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
Snowkit laughed and join Rabbitkit.
Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit was overjoyed at Snowkit's joining and continued to splash around for a while, fur growing muddier by the second. The tiny tom laughed again before jumping out of the puddle and shaking off his fur for real this time. Mud and water flung off of him.

A lot of it remained stuck to his fur but he didn't really mind and turned to the sisters, "I'ma go get some prey, I am hungry from playing." The muddy tom wagged his tail with a smile and waved goodbye to the sisters for now and bounded out of the kit corrals.

Rabbitkit is sure that they'll probably play again very soon so the tom wasn't very worried.

@Moondapple
@Wispwillow

Old February 23rd, 2024, 07:12 PM

Quote:

Rabbitkit

@Moondapple
@Wispwillow
"Me too!" she giggled and played in the puddle with Rabbitkit
Old February 23rd, 2024, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit was overjoyed at Snowkit's joining and continued to splash around for a while, fur growing muddier by the second. The tiny tom laughed again before jumping out of the puddle and shaking off his fur for real this time. Mud and water flung off of him.

A lot of it remained stuck to his fur but he didn't really mind and turned to the sisters, "I'ma go get some prey, I am hungry from playing." The muddy tom wagged his tail with a smile and waved goodbye to the sisters for now and bounded out of the kit corrals.

Rabbitkit is sure that they'll probably play again very soon so the tom wasn't very worried.

@Moondapple
@Wispwillow
"ME TOO!" Duskkit announced loudly and ran after Rabbitkit
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:51 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit huffed as he sat down after a final thump of his back paw. There was nothing to doooooo, he was so bored. Mama was out and busy, Snowkit and the rest of her chaos clan were up to no good as always and even his siblings are too busy. The kitten looked up from the floor and looked around for something that could keep his mind occupied until he could find a playmate or one of his family members not being too busy.

Warriors were spread among the clearing, sharing tongues and prey as others came and went with their tasks. Same with apprentices. Everyone is too busy for a kitten like him, Rabbitkit sighed and looked towards the entrance of the camp. A warrior came ducking in at the same time, they were carrying in some prey and as they went to drop it off, the kitten found himself looking through his mind for a name.

Welllllll, no name did, come to mind that is. That just means that Rabbitkit needs to go talk to them! The kitten hopped up onto his bi-colored paws and raced over to the warriors. Rabbitkit skidded to a stop right before the warrior and looked up at the warrior with wide green eyes with his nubby tail wagging as fast as it could,

"HI! I'm Rabbitkit! Who are you?"

Rabbitkit gif by ramen!

[ @{DaisyMist} - Mossyoak ]

Old March 8th, 2024, 11:54 PM
Mushroom Princess

Bump Policy: every 3-4 days

Quote:
Rabbitkit

Rabbitkit huffed as he sat down after a final thump of his back paw. There was nothing to doooooo, he was so bored. Mama was out and busy, Snowkit and the rest of her chaos clan were up to no good as always and even his siblings are too busy. The kitten looked up from the floor and looked around for something that could keep his mind occupied until he could find a playmate or one of his family members not being too busy.

Warriors were spread among the clearing, sharing tongues and prey as others came and went with their tasks. Same with apprentices. Everyone is too busy for a kitten like him, Rabbitkit sighed and looked towards the entrance of the camp. A warrior came ducking in at the same time, they were carrying in some prey and as they went to drop it off, the kitten found himself looking through his mind for a name.

Welllllll, no name did, come to mind that is. That just means that Rabbitkit needs to go talk to them! The kitten hopped up onto his bi-colored paws and raced over to the warriors. Rabbitkit skidded to a stop right before the warrior and looked up at the warrior with wide green eyes with his nubby tail wagging as fast as it could,

"HI! I'm Rabbitkit! Who are you?"

Rabbitkit gif by ramen!

[ @{DaisyMist} - Mossyoak ]
Hi! I'm Mossyoak.
Old March 11th, 2024, 05:29 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

WindClan Re: Kit Corrals

Sparkkit

"No one is better then me! i'll be the best leader this forest has ever had!"

the spiky tom was chewing on his paw gently, eyes flickering with a tiredness. he yawned and then clawed at the ground. then he fell asleep. not intending to but he was tired.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she