Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old January 6th, 2017, 12:16 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

His questions took Lioncry by surprise, and she shifted, thinking for a moment. “All my family live in my Clan, and the territory.... I haven't explored it much yet, but I like the stars.” she looked up, as stars had begun coming out. She also liked the moon, but was done speaking for a bit. The warrior flicked her tail, her pale eyes still fixed on the dusk sky, which was growing darker with every passing moment.
"I love the stars, especially when the night is clear." he purred a response with a light-hearted chuckle. The Maine Coon tom then looked at the she-cat. "Do you come out here often?" he asked.
Old January 6th, 2017, 12:34 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

"I love the stars, especially when the night is clear." he purred a response with a light-hearted chuckle. The Maine Coon tom then looked at the she-cat. "Do you come out here often?" he asked.
Lioncry shifted, still a bit uneasy, though not quite as much as before. “Not to this particular spot, no, but generally speaking, yes. Though not as much as I used to.” Lioncry replied, flicking her tail. She looked around, then stared at her paws, feeling guilty that she wasn't at camp, yet she wasn't quite ready yet. She wanted to stay a bit longer, as it wasn't often that she got some peace and quiet.
Old January 6th, 2017, 12:45 AM

Quote:

Lioncry shifted, still a bit uneasy, though not quite as much as before. “Not to this particular spot, no, but generally speaking, yes. Though not as much as I used to.” Lioncry replied, flicking her tail. She looked around, then stared at her paws, feeling guilty that she wasn't at camp, yet she wasn't quite ready yet. She wanted to stay a bit longer, as it wasn't often that she got some peace and quiet.
"Oh? And why is that?" he asked, smiling. He tired his best to come off safe, and rather, he was, but he was a loner, and having fought many rogues off, he understood.

Last edited by monfang; January 6th, 2017 at 12:45 AM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 05:56 AM
questionmark

Quote:

"Oh? And why is that?" he asked, smiling. He tired his best to come off safe, and rather, he was, but he was a loner, and having fought many rogues off, he understood.
The molly shifted uneasily, not quite sure if shye should answer that, but, after a few heartbeats longer of indecision, she made up her mind, and looked up. “Ah, because I have a kit back at camp I'm taking care of.” she replied, and as she spoke, she pictured Smokeykit and Jackson. The two had the same fur color. What as coincidence.
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:41 AM

Quote:

The molly shifted uneasily, not quite sure if shye should answer that, but, after a few heartbeats longer of indecision, she made up her mind, and looked up. “Ah, because I have a kit back at camp I'm taking care of.” she replied, and as she spoke, she pictured Smokeykit and Jackson. The two had the same fur color. What as coincidence.
"A kit? Oh now you have to go back soon, won't you?" he purred with a chuckle. "I know how hard kits can be, although I lost all of mine." he said, sadness hinting his eyes, and a saddened smile on his maw. "Well, uh... Oh, I never got your name." he meowed. His smokey fur ruffled in the cold breeze that swept across the night sky, and he turned to the direction, sniffing the air. The aroma of flowers from a nearby meadow filled the wind with a pleasing smell, and it made him smile softly.

Last edited by monfang; January 6th, 2017 at 09:43 AM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:05 AM
questionmark

Quote:

"A kit? Oh now you have to go back soon, won't you?" he purred with a chuckle. "I know how hard kits can be, although I lost all of mine." he said, sadness hinting his eyes, and a saddened smile on his maw. "Well, uh... Oh, I never got your name." he meowed. His smokey fur ruffled in the cold breeze that swept across the night sky, and he turned to the direction, sniffing the air. The aroma of flowers from a nearby meadow filled the wind with a pleasing smell, and it made him smile softly.
Lioncry dipped her head, feeling sorry for him. She didn't know what it was like to lose kits, but she could imagine that it felt terrible. “O-oh, I'm sorry.” she whispered, almost wishing she hadn't brought it up. But then she tilted her head, confused as to what he'd meant. He'd said "lost", not "gone", and she wasn't sure what he'd meant by it.

“Lost?” Lioncry questioned, twitching her whiskers slightly as she asked it. Maybe he meant gone, maybe not. Then she shook her head. “Sorry, it's not my place to ask that.” she added. “Judt go ahead and forget I even asked.” the golden furred warrior mumbled uncertainly, tucking her paws under her chest in a more comfortable position.

Lioncry realized this, and found that she should offer her name, as Jackson had asked, as it would be rather rude no to. The golden furred warrior nodded as she spoke. “I'm Lioncry.” She replied, the tip of her tail twitching to shake off the snow that had begun settling upon it, soaking her fur, the freezing slightly. She didn't want that.
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:

Lioncry dipped her head, feeling sorry for him. She didn't know what it was like to lose kits, but she could imagine that it felt terrible. “O-oh, I'm sorry.” she whispered, almost wishing she hadn't brought it up. But then she tilted her head, confused as to what he'd meant. He'd said "lost", not "gone", and she wasn't sure what he'd meant by it.

“Lost?” Lioncry questioned, twitching her whiskers slightly as she asked it. Maybe he meant gone, maybe not. Then she shook her head. “Sorry, it's not my place to ask that.” she added. “Judt go ahead and forget I even asked.” the golden furred warrior mumbled uncertainly, tucking her paws under her chest in a more comfortable position.

Lioncry realized this, and found that she should offer her name, as Jackson had asked, as it would be rather rude no to. The golden furred warrior nodded as she spoke. “I'm Lioncry.” She replied, the tip of her tail twitching to shake off the snow that had begun settling upon it, soaking her fur, the freezing slightly. She didn't want that.
"No, no it's fine. Two of them died and one I lost on the first snowfall. She was blind, but no one would ever tell..." he purred, thinking about his kit. "Her name was Ash. She had two brothers, Loch and Timber, but they died of green-cough." he said, and wrapped his tail around his paws.
He nodded at her name. "Beautiful name, the best one I have heard yet, actually. It's more unique than most I have heard. Timbergrowl and Oaksong." he chuckled.
Old January 6th, 2017, 03:14 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"No, no it's fine. Two of them died and one I lost on the first snowfall. She was blind, but no one would ever tell..." he purred, thinking about his kit. "Her name was Ash. She had two brothers, Loch and Timber, but they died of green-cough." he said, and wrapped his tail around his paws.
He nodded at her name. "Beautiful name, the best one I have heard yet, actually. It's more unique than most I have heard. Timbergrowl and Oaksong." he chuckled.
Instantly, Lioncry was on her paws, her yellow eyes wide with shock. She recalled how Smokeykit's original name was Ash, and she looked just like Jackson. “Smokeykit!” she gasped under her breath, still in a state of shock. This was quite a ways from where Smokeykit had been found. A half moon's travel.

“Small, like you, but more slender built?” she asked, feeling weak. If she was right, did this mean she would have to give up Smokeykit? She didn't want to. She loved her like her own, but if she had to, she would. It was the right thing to do.

She sat down numbly, waiting his answer with dread in her heart. She sighed, then looked up, her gaze even and firm, no trace of her emotions.
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:

Instantly, Lioncry was on her paws, her yellow eyes wide with shock. She recalled how Smokeykit's original name was Ash, and she looked just like Jackson. “Smokeykit!” she gasped under her breath, still in a state of shock. This was quite a ways from where Smokeykit had been found. A half moon's travel.

“Small, like you, but more slender built?” she asked, feeling weak. If she was right, did this mean she would have to give up Smokeykit? She didn't want to. She loved her like her own, but if she had to, she would. It was the right thing to do.

She sat down numbly, waiting his answer with dread in her heart. She sighed, then looked up, her gaze even and firm, no trace of her emotions.
"Well, uh, yes, h-how did you know that?" he asked. Could Ash... still be alive? his mind raced a bit. Did she know something? "D-Do you know where she is?"
Old January 6th, 2017, 09:35 PM
questionmark

Quote:

"Well, uh, yes, h-how did you know that?" he asked. Could Ash... still be alive? his mind raced a bit. Did she know something? "D-Do you know where she is?"
Lioncry nodded solemnly, though excitement sparked in her gaze. “It just so happens that I might.” she said, getting up, her tail waving slightly as she did so. “I don't know if it's really her, but it could be. Everything fits.” she muttered, half to herself.

She hoped it was. It would be good to know who Smokeykit's father was, or is she supposed. She also hoped that it wouldn't mean saying goodbye. She hated goodbyes. They were always very upsetting to her, though why, Lioncry didn't know exactly.

She shifted, unsure of what to do know, and her place yellow gaze kept flickering around, wary of any possible lurking dangers, though she doubted there vwould be any. The warrior's tail tip twitched slightly, and she remembered last leaf-bare, when she'd been but a kit. It'd been so cold.