Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM

Old November 23rd, 2016, 04:21 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyleap View Post
Pearl could smell the prey, and her mouth watered. "Thank you...and cobwebs, that's good, I guess. We always use strips of cloth, and cobwebs if we can't find that...just be careful." She winced when she felt the other cat's paw pressing against the wound. Once she was done, Pearl took a bite of the bird. "Mm. Thank you, again. But, listen, I don't want to have to owe you anything...I'm not going to kill rats for your little Clan just because you helped me. Say, what's your name?"
Leafmist blinked. I already told her! Am I still too quiet? She shook her head. "Leafmist. And no, you don't need to kill rats for my clan, we're capable of hunting for ourselves. One piece of prey to an injured cat isn't that big of a deal." You must feed the clan first. The code echoed in her ear. But surely this was a good exception? She tended to stick to the warrior code, but this was an injured cat, and Leafmist couldn't just not help her! Besides, she still had plenty of prey she had caught earlier. "Your's?" She asked the other molly. Looking at her pelt, she tried to think up of typical names for such a cat. Snow maybe, or Frost? Ice tends to be a male name... So does Freeze... She pushed her thoughts to the side. The she-cat would tell Leafmist her name, she didn't need to guess.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 04:29 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Gender: Fe=Iron. Male=Man. Therefore, I am Iron Man. (aka FEMALE)
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Leafmist blinked. I already told her! Am I still too quiet? She shook her head. "Leafmist. And no, you don't need to kill rats for my clan, we're capable of hunting for ourselves. One piece of prey to an injured cat isn't that big of a deal." You must feed the clan first. The code echoed in her ear. But surely this was a good exception? She tended to stick to the warrior code, but this was an injured cat, and Leafmist couldn't just not help her! Besides, she still had plenty of prey she had caught earlier. "Your's?" She asked the other molly. Looking at her pelt, she tried to think up of typical names for such a cat. Snow maybe, or Frost? Ice tends to be a male name... So does Freeze... She pushed her thoughts to the side. The she-cat would tell Leafmist her name, she didn't need to guess.
"That's an odd name, didn't realize that you were naming yourself when you were talking about your Clan before. I'm Pearl. My mother lived with Twolegs when she was young, and they had these weird tiny white balls called pearls. She always loved playing with them. Then they tossed her out of the house. Anyway, my mother saw my white fur when I was born, and thought of the good times she had as a kit. Sentimental softie, she was. Got killed by a dog when I was just a kit, thought she could talk to it like with her Twolegs' dog." Pearl could sense confusion in the other cat. "Is something wrong?"

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552

Last edited by Skyleap; November 23rd, 2016 at 04:30 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 04:36 PM

Quote:
"That's an odd name, didn't realize that you were naming yourself when you were talking about your Clan before. I'm Pearl. My mother lived with Twolegs when she was young, and they had these weird tiny white balls called pearls. She always loved playing with them. Then they tossed her out of the house. Anyway, my mother saw my white fur when I was born, and thought of the good times she had as a kit. Sentimental softie, she was. Got killed by a dog when I was just a kit, thought she could talk to it like with her Twolegs' dog." Pearl could sense confusion in the other cat. "Is something wrong?"
"Oh, no. Everything's good. Um, my name, well our clan does do names differently than rogues and kittypets. My mother named me after my green eyes, so there's Leaf, and then when I became a warrior our leader gave me mist because... Well everyone thinks I'm kind of mysterious." Leafmist looked the molly over. "Do you ache anywhere else?"

Old November 23rd, 2016, 04:43 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
"Oh, no. Everything's good. Um, my name, well our clan does do names differently than rogues and kittypets. My mother named me after my green eyes, so there's Leaf, and then when I became a warrior our leader gave me mist because... Well everyone thinks I'm kind of mysterious." Leafmist looked the molly over. "Do you ache anywhere else?"
Pearl snorts. "How about my whole body? I really wish I could remember what happened...I must have hit my head. So, where is the rest of your Clan? You can't be the only one around here."

I care that his light has gone out, and in the end he will always matter. RIP Chester Bennington

Morrowburn Academy REBOOT: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=17552
Old November 23rd, 2016, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Pearl snorts. "How about my whole body? I really wish I could remember what happened...I must have hit my head. So, where is the rest of your Clan? You can't be the only one around here."
Leafmist looked Pearl over, a bit worriedly. She seem's stable enough, though. I just hope she doesn't go passing out on me. "Oh, they're all over the place. Some hunting, some patrolling, others back at camp eating and conversing." She continued to look Pearl over, but couldn't see any other major cuts. Hm, guess she really must have hit her head. But how?

Old November 23rd, 2016, 04:53 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Leafmist looked Pearl over, a bit worriedly. She seem's stable enough, though. I just hope she doesn't go passing out on me. "Oh, they're all over the place. Some hunting, some patrolling, others back at camp eating and conversing." She continued to look Pearl over, but couldn't see any other major cuts. Hm, guess she really must have hit her head. But how?
Pearl tried to remember what had happened. I went to Fish's alley, to ask how Sweetie was doing, because she was sick...he said she was feeling better, but the kits had caught her cold...then Shredder showed up with his gang...I ran...and...
"What happened?!" Pearl suddenly yowled, frustrated. "Why can't I remember?!"

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Pearl tried to remember what had happened. I went to Fish's alley, to ask how Sweetie was doing, because she was sick...he said she was feeling better, but the kits had caught her cold...then Shredder showed up with his gang...I ran...and...
"What happened?!" Pearl suddenly yowled, frustrated. "Why can't I remember?!"
Leafmist jumped, startled, as Pearl yowled. She quickly tried to lick her ruffled pelt back down, embarrassed that she had gotten scared again. "Well if you hit your head, then it's typical to forget. You'll remember eventually," She meowed quietly, still a bit startled by the white molly's sudden outburst. "Look, repeat to me what happened before, and maybe I can help you try to remember."

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:05 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Leafmist jumped, startled, as Pearl yowled. She quickly tried to lick her ruffled pelt back down, embarrassed that she had gotten scared again. "Well if you hit your head, then it's typical to forget. You'll remember eventually," She meowed quietly, still a bit startled by the white molly's sudden outburst. "Look, repeat to me what happened before, and maybe I can help you try to remember."
"I went to this alley where a good friend of mine lives with his mate and kits, and I was asking how she was because she's been sick with a cold. Then this one cat, a real bully, came in with a couple other cats. I ran, because Shredder had been after me for a while...he wanted me for a mate. I hated him, though...when we were younger he always tortured me. I don't remember anything else after I started running..."

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:08 PM

Quote:
"I went to this alley where a good friend of mine lives with his mate and kits, and I was asking how she was because she's been sick with a cold. Then this one cat, a real bully, came in with a couple other cats. I ran, because Shredder had been after me for a while...he wanted me for a mate. I hated him, though...when we were younger he always tortured me. I don't remember anything else after I started running..."
Leafmist flicked her ear. "Nothing? Not even a building, or a unique looking rock? A stream?" Hopefully she could jog Pebble's memory, and then they could figure out what caused her to loose her eyesight. I hope it's not a permanent thing, that would be hard to adapt to.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 05:14 PM
Linkin Park Soldier

Quote:
Leafmist flicked her ear. "Nothing? Not even a building, or a unique looking rock? A stream?" Hopefully she could jog Pebble's memory, and then they could figure out what caused her to loose her eyesight. I hope it's not a permanent thing, that would be hard to adapt to.
Pearl thought hard. Running...then...the smell of ashpalt...
"A car! I crossed the road...there must have been a car that hit me! Oh, you might not know what that is...a car is a big thing that Twolegs use to get around faster, and the road is what cars travel on. If you get hit by one...it could kill you, or badly injure you...I think...I might have gotten hit by one...but that doesn't explain how I got here..."