Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM

Old February 1st, 2018, 03:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Monsterclan (REDO)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie View Post

"ive been fine, and thanks though ive had here for 3 moons already" she said happily. "and im in, midnight is sleeping so i should be able to get out with out her noticing" she said. "who else is in the hunting patrol?" storm seemed almost excited to get out like she was a kit first coming out the nursery, then again she had been trapped rarely getting fresh air.
Cheshire smiled and bowed theatrically " tis no problem miss " she meowed her tail flicked and her ears up again at the name midnight she put her head back up and tilted her head " is that the kits name ? Cute ..oh and I think the other cats name was Magnus I have trouble remembering names at times " she meowed with another smile she sat down and scratched her neck

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 2nd, 2018, 03:31 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Magnus

A beautiful two colored molly was padding through the camp. Her six legs taking rather loud pawsteps due to her just waking from slumber. She blinked her two blue eyes at the rising sun and gave into a yawn. Her black and cream fur seemed to shine as the sun rays hit her pelt, making it noticeable that she had just cleaned it.

Her three tails, two puffy and one short haired tail were swaying ever so slightly. One of her tails, the cream puffy one, flicked as a fly began to buzz around her. While her other two tails, the puffy cream and black tail and the short haired black tail, began to intertwine.

She looked over the camp to see if any cat was ready to talk. She sighed and bounded over to the food pile, her necklace ,holding a very VERY important crystal, bounced up and down almost hitting her in the face a couple of times before she sat down and plucked a nose from the pile and began to eat.

{Open}

Arwen

A cat soared up abound, enjoying the wind on his fur. He flapped his two blue-ish wings that where infront while the other orange pair was flapped later on. His two different colored tails where used to keep him on track. His orange one was a bit above the blue tail so he didn’t lose control

His blue eyes sparkled as he saw cats starting to emerge from their dens. Especially his sister, Magnus. The tom began to descend and he landed right next to her, almost making her loose her footing out of suprise. He watched her with amused eyes and smirks as she rambles on about how he was a healer and his job was to help cats and not scare them.

With a simple half-hearted apology, an caring lick to her cheek, and a bite of her food, he took to the air once more. His necklace, which also held and EXTREMELY important seed, smacked him fight in the face as he took off. He sighed as he landed on a rock a bit above the camp. Looking like a hulk looking for prey, but instead of looking for prey, he was looking for somecat to talk to.

[Open]

(Hey sorry do you mind Aphmau if I make them siblings?)
Old February 2nd, 2018, 10:35 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Magnus

A beautiful two colored molly was padding through the camp. Her six legs taking rather loud pawsteps due to her just waking from slumber. She blinked her two blue eyes at the rising sun and gave into a yawn. Her black and cream fur seemed to shine as the sun rays hit her pelt, making it noticeable that she had just cleaned it.

Her three tails, two puffy and one short haired tail were swaying ever so slightly. One of her tails, the cream puffy one, flicked as a fly began to buzz around her. While her other two tails, the puffy cream and black tail and the short haired black tail, began to intertwine.

She looked over the camp to see if any cat was ready to talk. She sighed and bounded over to the food pile, her necklace ,holding a very VERY important crystal, bounced up and down almost hitting her in the face a couple of times before she sat down and plucked a nose from the pile and began to eat.

{Open}

Arwen

A cat soared up abound, enjoying the wind on his fur. He flapped his two blue-ish wings that where infront while the other orange pair was flapped later on. His two different colored tails where used to keep him on track. His orange one was a bit above the blue tail so he didn’t lose control

His blue eyes sparkled as he saw cats starting to emerge from their dens. Especially his sister, Magnus. The tom began to descend and he landed right next to her, almost making her loose her footing out of suprise. He watched her with amused eyes and smirks as she rambles on about how he was a healer and his job was to help cats and not scare them.

With a simple half-hearted apology, an caring lick to her cheek, and a bite of her food, he took to the air once more. His necklace, which also held and EXTREMELY important seed, smacked him fight in the face as he took off. He sighed as he landed on a rock a bit above the camp. Looking like a hulk looking for prey, but instead of looking for prey, he was looking for somecat to talk to.

[Open]

Adder titled her ears in the direction of Arwen as he took flight. Waiting for her snake's signal Adder took off, her blue battered wings pumping powerfully with each stroke. Adder grinned a broken smile as the air wove around her. Her tail automatically corrected itself and she soared near to where she thought Arwen was. Her snake hissed that she was correct in her assumption and soon Adder felt the air move in steady beats as Arwen's wings pushed through the air. Adder banked slightly to left and pulled ahead near Arwen, "Nice day for flying eh?" Adder's nose tingled with the scent of fresh prey and she grinned at the prospect. It wasn't exactly what she had hoped for originally but it would do. For now however she could spare a few minutes to talk to Arwen.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:01 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Magnus

{Open}

Arwen

[Open]

no i dont

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 11:15 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Cheshire smiled and bowed theatrically " tis no problem miss " she meowed her tail flicked and her ears up again at the name midnight she put her head back up and tilted her head " is that the kits name ? Cute ..oh and I think the other cats name was Magnus I have trouble remembering names at times " she meowed with another smile she sat down and scratched her neck
"yes thats my kits name, and okay" storm said. "shall we go meet up with him?" she asked. she shifted her paws wanting to go and get out of camp.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:10 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphmau plushie View Post

"yes thats my kits name, and okay" storm said. "shall we go meet up with him?" she asked. she shifted her paws wanting to go and get out of camp.
She nodded with a flick of her ear she motioned storm to follow and started speed walking she looked around for the cat and her nose twitched smelling the fresh air . Cheshire looked over her shoulder at Storm " so what brought you to this clan ? I don't mean to be nosy it's just that I'm curious ... " she meowed with a smile she flicked her tail and her ears perked up she saw a two colored molly not far from where they were that's got to be Magnus Her whiskers twitched with a smile @Shadow " hey ! Are you magnus? If so adder was wanting to see if you would go on a hunting patrol with us if not it's ok .and if you aren't sorry I got your name wrong " she shouted her ears pointed forward so she could hear the two colored molly better .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 3rd, 2018 at 09:19 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 09:49 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Adder titled her ears in the direction of Arwen as he took flight. Waiting for her snake's signal Adder took off, her blue battered wings pumping powerfully with each stroke. Adder grinned a broken smile as the air wove around her. Her tail automatically corrected itself and she soared near to where she thought Arwen was. Her snake hissed that she was correct in her assumption and soon Adder felt the air move in steady beats as Arwen's wings pushed through the air. Adder banked slightly to left and pulled ahead near Arwen, "Nice day for flying eh?" Adder's nose tingled with the scent of fresh prey and she grinned at the prospect. It wasn't exactly what she had hoped for originally but it would do. For now however she could spare a few minutes to talk to Arwen.
The tom flicked his ears as he only flinched a little. He nodded slowly. “It is beautiful out today. Clear skies, nice amount of wind...” He has stopped talking as he curiously watched the snake. “Hm. Haven’t seen any snakes in a long time. Can’t say I’m thrilled to see one again, but it is nice to see a creature that is also considered a monster.”

He stretched, his muscles rippling under his blue-ish grey and white fur. He looked up at her and gave her a slight smile. Even though he knew she couldn’t see. “Does it have a name?” He asked rather curiously.
Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:43 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
The tom flicked his ears as he only flinched a little. He nodded slowly. “It is beautiful out today. Clear skies, nice amount of wind...” He has stopped talking as he curiously watched the snake. “Hm. Haven’t seen any snakes in a long time. Can’t say I’m thrilled to see one again, but it is nice to see a creature that is also considered a monster.”

He stretched, his muscles rippling under his blue-ish grey and white fur. He looked up at her and gave her a slight smile. Even though he knew she couldn’t see. “Does it have a name?” He asked rather curiously.
Adder nodded in reply, "Their name is Legimins." Adder waited for the snake to object but it seemed to agree with the name. Adder had never thought of the snake wanting a name. She had just taught herself how to communicate with them without giving thought to a name. She remembered the day they met. Legimins at the time was a baby snake and Adder just a kitten. Her family had thought her crazy when she talked to and about the snake but never killed it. Anytime they threatened it her paws would turn to ice and the air grew cold. Fearing her they never did attempt to kill the snake until... Until that night. The night she lost her sight to her brother and had to fully rely on Legimins. They had grown to be close friends but never knowing each other's names.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 3rd, 2018, 01:14 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Adder nodded in reply, "Their name is Legimins." Adder waited for the snake to object but it seemed to agree with the name. Adder had never thought of the snake wanting a name. She had just taught herself how to communicate with them without giving thought to a name. She remembered the day they met. Legimins at the time was a baby snake and Adder just a kitten. Her family had thought her crazy when she talked to and about the snake but never killed it. Anytime they threatened it her paws would turn to ice and the air grew cold. Fearing her they never did attempt to kill the snake until... Until that night. The night she lost her sight to her brother and had to fully rely on Legimins. They had grown to be close friends but never knowing each other's names.
”Legimins..” Arwen said letting the name roll of his tounge. “An interesting name. It’s amazing it decided to not ever kill any of us ca-“ he stopped. “Er..I meant it’s amazing it never killed us in this form.” He said quickly. He still wasn’t used to being able to turn into a monster...like..a full blown lion with wings and horns..he was still scared about that form. It seemed to want to kill. Kill. Kill.

The tom shook his head fighting the thoughts of the monster away. He was one of the few cats who never turned into their monster form. He only turned once. And he hated it. His monster form was a predator, unlike his sisters which was a herbivore. Shivers were sent down his spine as he remembered the thoughts that ran through his mind once he turned. He never wanted that to happen again...his sister would’ve been de-no. ‘I’m not thinking about this now. I said I would leave that in the past and in the past it shall stay.’