[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:56 PM

Old January 6th, 2017, 10:19 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry nodded solemnly, though excitement sparked in her gaze. “It just so happens that I might.” she said, getting up, her tail waving slightly as she did so. “I don't know if it's really her, but it could be. Everything fits.” she muttered, half to herself.

She hoped it was. It would be good to know who Smokeykit's father was, or is she supposed. She also hoped that it wouldn't mean saying goodbye. She hated goodbyes. They were always very upsetting to her, though why, Lioncry didn't know exactly.

She shifted, unsure of what to do know, and her place yellow gaze kept flickering around, wary of any possible lurking dangers, though she doubted there vwould be any. The warrior's tail tip twitched slightly, and she remembered last leaf-bare, when she'd been but a kit. It'd been so cold.
Jackson smiled, is eyes glinting with excitement. "Thank Goodness... I thought I lost her..." he meowed, and Rested his head on her shoulder quickly out of gratitude. But once he rose his head, he smiled nervously. "Oh, uh, s-sorry.... I just miss her." he said softly.

Last edited by monfang; January 6th, 2017 at 10:19 PM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:25 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Jackson smiled, is eyes glinting with excitement. "Thank Goodness... I thought I lost her..." he meowed, and Rested his head on her shoulder quickly out of gratitude. But once he rose his head, he smiled nervously. "Oh, uh, s-sorry.... I just miss her." he said softly.
Lioncry flinched back at his gesture, ears flat. She hadn't meant to do that, but it was instinctual, and she couldn't help it. She backed up a couple of pawsteps, then caught herself and stayed put. “Oh, uh.. It's okay.” she said quickly, shifting uneasily.

She flicked her ears, sitting and wrapping her tail over her paws, though a chill crept down her spine from the cold. “Do you want her to know?” She asked, ccking her head to one side curiously, eager to get back. She wanted Jackson's permission before telling Smokeykit anything though.
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:30 PM

Quote:

Lioncry flinched back at his gesture, ears flat. She hadn't meant to do that, but it was instinctual, and she couldn't help it. She backed up a couple of pawsteps, then caught herself and stayed put. “Oh, uh.. It's okay.” she said quickly, shifting uneasily.

She flicked her ears, sitting and wrapping her tail over her paws, though a chill crept down her spine from the cold. “Do you want her to know?” She asked, ccking her head to one side curiously, eager to get back. She wanted Jackson's permission before telling Smokeykit anything though.
Jackson's eyes widened. "W-Well... Uh...." he hadn't thought about it. It had be a few moons since he had seen her. If she forgot about him then she would probably reject him, but if she remembered, and he didn't show, she would probably think he left her for dead. That was not the case. They were attacked by a dog and he fought it off but he ended up being severely injured. Closing his eyes, he thought a moment, and looked at her. "Please." he whispered.
Old January 6th, 2017, 10:52 PM
questionmark

Quote:

Jackson's eyes widened. "W-Well... Uh...." he hadn't thought about it. It had be a few moons since he had seen her. If she forgot about him then she would probably reject him, but if she remembered, and he didn't show, she would probably think he left her for dead. That was not the case. They were attacked by a dog and he fought it off but he ended up being severely injured. Closing his eyes, he thought a moment, and looked at her. "Please." he whispered.
Lioncry nodded, keeping silent, then started to turn, getting ready to head back to camp. She wanted to tell Smokeykit the news. “I'll tell 'er.” she promised, dipping her head, then looking over her shoulder once more before spinning about and starting to tread back to where SkyClan's new camp was located at, though, in this weather, it was a bit harder, as the ice often blotted out scents, and covered tracks and landmarks, but nonetheless, she knew where to go.
Old January 6th, 2017, 11:45 PM

Quote:

Lioncry nodded, keeping silent, then started to turn, getting ready to head back to camp. She wanted to tell Smokeykit the news. “I'll tell 'er.” she promised, dipping her head, then looking over her shoulder once more before spinning about and starting to tread back to where SkyClan's new camp was located at, though, in this weather, it was a bit harder, as the ice often blotted out scents, and covered tracks and landmarks, but nonetheless, she knew where to go.
"W-Wait!" he blurted. "H-How is she? I mean... she... she's blind and well..." he began to trip on his words. What's going on?! I'm never like this! he thought. "W-Who is taking care of her?" he asked.
Old January 7th, 2017, 02:29 AM
questionmark

Quote:

"W-Wait!" he blurted. "H-How is she? I mean... she... she's blind and well..." he began to trip on his words. What's going on?! I'm never like this! he thought. "W-Who is taking care of her?" he asked.
Lioncry stopped and turned, shifting as snow began to settle upon her back. “I'm sorry....” she said, flicking her tail a bit. “Yes, she's well. And I am. I'm taking care of her.” Lioncry said, a bit uneasily. She felt even more discomfort than before, but was trying to brush it off.

She dipped her head respectively as she spoke anyways, though a bit nervous about his reaction to that, as she didn't want to anger him at all or anything of the sort, but she knew that it would only be his fault for getting angry. She sighed, shifting her weight from one paw to thee next, waiting.
Old January 7th, 2017, 02:40 AM

Quote:

Lioncry stopped and turned, shifting as snow began to settle upon her back. “I'm sorry....” she said, flicking her tail a bit. “Yes, she's well. And I am. I'm taking care of her.” Lioncry said, a bit uneasily. She felt even more discomfort than before, but was trying to brush it off.

She dipped her head respectively as she spoke anyways, though a bit nervous about his reaction to that, as she didn't want to anger him at all or anything of the sort, but she knew that it would only be his fault for getting angry. She sighed, shifting her weight from one paw to thee next, waiting.
Jackson's eyes widened as she said she was the one taking care of her, and he smiled. He lost his mate, his sons, and he thought he lost his daughter, and the feeling that her being alive brought was better than he could ask for. He wanted to see her, but he wasn't going to ask for that. He had mainly one thing to say.
"Thank you." he said, dipping his head. He then looked back up at her, a small smile on his maw. "W-Will you be back anytime soon?" he asked.
Old January 7th, 2017, 07:15 AM
questionmark

Quote:

Jackson's eyes widened as she said she was the one taking care of her, and he smiled. He lost his mate, his sons, and he thought he lost his daughter, and the feeling that her being alive brought was better than he could ask for. He wanted to see her, but he wasn't going to ask for that. He had mainly one thing to say.
"Thank you." he said, dipping his head. He then looked back up at her, a small smile on his maw. "W-Will you be back anytime soon?" he asked.
Lioncry dipped her head, closing her eyes for a moment, thinking of when she'd be back, but the exact time would've uncertain. “No problem. ” she said, her teeth chattering slightly as she spoke. The warrior hesitated, thinking for a moment before looking up again at Jackson, though she refused to meet his gaze. “Tommorrow. To tell you how she took the news.” she said at last, letting her tail droop in the snow. It was very dark now, and a harsh, howling wind flattened her pelt against her sides and buffeted her around a bit. Mixed in with it was ice cold snow. She shivered, giving her pelt a shake. “But I really should be very getting back. I don't want to be stuck out here.”
Old January 7th, 2017, 01:54 PM

Quote:

Lioncry dipped her head, closing her eyes for a moment, thinking of when she'd be back, but the exact time would've uncertain. “No problem. ” she said, her teeth chattering slightly as she spoke. The warrior hesitated, thinking for a moment before looking up again at Jackson, though she refused to meet his gaze. “Tommorrow. To tell you how she took the news.” she said at last, letting her tail droop in the snow. It was very dark now, and a harsh, howling wind flattened her pelt against her sides and buffeted her around a bit. Mixed in with it was ice cold snow. She shivered, giving her pelt a shake. “But I really should be very getting back. I don't want to be stuck out here.”
Jackson nodded, and gave a small smile. "Have a good night..." he said, and rose to his paws, and padded to his den in a nearby hollow tree.
(Kay, wanna RP in the nursery?)
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:39 PM

My Mood: Bored

Fox padded confidently into skyclan territory.he was dark syndicate but was activated he had not been appointed Commander.he looked around for kits to steal.the camp was sure to have plenty.he stopped and sniffed the air to see if there was any cats around.he spotted a Robin and leaped to catch it.he fluttered in the air and cried in panik as he snagged it out of the air.he but into it to kill it and looked up with the bird in his mouth

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; January 7th, 2017 at 06:44 PM.