Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 06:48 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 06:48 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM

Old November 25th, 2017, 11:42 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Yang Jumped back, Narrowly avoiding a bolt of lightning. `Ohh, It's Getting Real....` She thought, before hearing a Screech from up in the Sky. `What is this, an invaion?!` She wondered, and started to follow the new tamer, although staying silent, and maintaining a Good distance, incase they turned out to be a threat. ` I Smell Lunch...` She thought, smiling a bit.

Ceifro Growled softly. `Just what we need, Another battle....` He thought, His anger growing. He heard the other Tamer, crash to the ground, presumably on a flying beast, but he did not care. Actually, he did care. `This is MY home, And Humans think they can just stroll right in, and start fighting!? No! That's not how it Going to Be!` He told himself. He turned back around, and saw the beasts, along with the newer Tamer, that were about to Confront the Original Tamer. He Started to Focus, Watching them, Listening to their conversations. `You Want to Save us? By Keeping us as Pets? Oh, That's it....` he though, his Fur Turning black. A Dark, Black Cloud Started to Brew above the Tamers. The light in the clearing the tamers were in Darkened a bit, as if it was simply being sucked up into the cloud.

<Ceifro Makes a Telepathic Connection with Kirins' Tamer>

~You Want to save Him From Tamers!? What does that make you?! Your Taking the Protector of our Land, the one who protects us from Tamers, Hunters, and some of the more feral Monsters like the Drakes! ~

( @Sasukewolf (madness) @Aleka )
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks to the side speaking loudly “ who said I was stopping on him? I will tame each and every monster in this forest and bring them to a new home hidden from man where all protecters, elders and great beasts may stay together protect you all. The drakes can protect themselves. I am doing this to help you don’t you understand! They’re here to end you all! “
He growls as he begins to whistle loudly soon a black foggy mist began to cover the ground. “ I will not stop until all are protected in the home I’ve created and hid form all monsters who try to take away beautiful beings! “
Old November 25th, 2017, 01:21 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke eyes glowed a bit as he looks to the side speaking loudly “ who said I was stopping on him? I will tame each and every monster in this forest and bring them to a new home hidden from man where all protecters, elders and great beasts may stay together protect you all. The drakes can protect themselves. I am doing this to help you don’t you understand! They’re here to end you all! “
He growls as he begins to whistle loudly soon a black foggy mist began to cover the ground. “ I will not stop until all are protected in the home I’ve created and hid form all monsters who try to take away beautiful beings! “
~Have you even thought about what we want? Most of us just want to be left ALONE! We don't want your Help, we Don't want to be locked away, and we most Definitely don't want Tamers Barging into our lands and causing Conflicts between Species! You know What else causes conflicts? Tamers who think that Monsters cannot Handle themselves in a Fight, and need to be Protected!~ He Said, Before Severing the Link.
Ceifro Just Wanted them to leave, and it was all he wanted. Tamers were known to be trouble, and always were.
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:06 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
~Have you even thought about what we want? Most of us just want to be left ALONE! We don't want your Help, we Don't want to be locked away, and we most Definitely don't want Tamers Barging into our lands and causing Conflicts between Species! You know What else causes conflicts? Tamers who think that Monsters cannot Handle themselves in a Fight, and need to be Protected!~ He Said, Before Severing the Link.
Ceifro Just Wanted them to leave, and it was all he wanted. Tamers were known to be trouble, and always were.
Sasuke growls a bit as the fog eventually makes it to the beast within seconds a roar was heard but along with this Sasuke suddenly grabbed his chest leaning onto Kirin “ no... we’ll leave.... “ he says as the fog soon disappears and Kirin worryingly puts Sasuke on his back. Kirin eyes glowed dangerously “ I’ll be back to speak to you “ it says as he begins to run off.

@Rubinaito
@Aura
Y’all wanna join it’s like that old monster game rp I made a while ago :3
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:41 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Sure! How bout Luna? @Sasukewolf (madness)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:44 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Sure! How bout Luna? @Sasukewolf (madness)
Yes!! XD wanna just jump in :3
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:45 PM
have hope for sinarin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoon View Post
Fourm for monsters
Name silent moon
Age 29 moons
Looks wolf
shadow
What type of monster are you ( you can make up your own:3) shadow wolf
Abilities to become a shadow at will
Weaknesses flashing lights, fire,and ice
Tamed or not not
If not will you be tamed or killed: tamed
Mate? open
Sexuality bio
Other
Questions
boop
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:49 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoon View Post

boop
Accepted!
Old November 26th, 2017, 12:41 AM
have hope for sinarin

silent moon jumps down from a tree trying to think of something fun to do she becomes a shadow and wanders around (open )
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:56 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sasuke growls a bit as the fog eventually makes it to the beast within seconds a roar was heard but along with this Sasuke suddenly grabbed his chest leaning onto Kirin “ no... we’ll leave.... “ he says as the fog soon disappears and Kirin worryingly puts Sasuke on his back. Kirin eyes glowed dangerously “ I’ll be back to speak to you “ it says as he begins to run off.
"I'll be waiting...Right here..." Ceifro said, moving into the clearing. He glanced over at the other trainer, before sitting down, facing the Direction they left. `Pfft, She'll probably think I'm one of his tamed beasts...but if she even tries anything, than I'll....Well, lets just see what happens...` He thought. The Black cloud slowly dissipated, the energy being Transferred back to the beast who created it, which was Ceifro.

Yang Was Silently watching the Female trainer from inside a bush. She was curious about her, but did not try to communicate. `She is...different than the other one...She wants to protect us, not own us...` She thought, but made no moves to get closer. She could tell the tamer was different, and it intrigued her. Most tamers wanted to own the monsters, not work with them.

Last edited by Akari; November 26th, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 09:39 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
"I'll be waiting...Right here..." Ceifro said, moving into the clearing. He glanced over at the other trainer, before sitting down, facing the Direction they left. `Pfft, She'll probably think I'm one of his tamed beasts...but if she even tries anything, than I'll....Well, lets just see what happens...` He thought.

Yang Was Silently watching the Female trainer from inside a bush. She was curious about her, but did not try to communicate. `She is...different than the other one...She wants to protect us, not own us...` She thought, but made no moves to get closer.
(is it to late to join if not

Human
Name: Sak'e
Looks: Blonde white blue eyed
Personality: Calm (Mostly) stubborn
Hunter or tamer: Both He works as a bounty hunter but does tame monsters to help him
If hunter what weapon do you use: Sickle
If tamer you’re monsters: chimira and a pixie dragon
Sexuality: straight
Family: none
Other: had a small dagger with a set a pick locks in the bottom
Questions: Is there any magic? ex: fire blizzard thunder