Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old November 30th, 2017, 11:08 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The world of monsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Ender eyes glowed as he tackles a huge stag down eventually killing it. Soon he smells the air laughing softly when he smells Gore. “ I won” he says to himself as he picks up the stag and begins to drag it back to the clearing
Yang smiled, hearing the movement of Prey overhead, and looking up, it was a rather large bird-like creature. She smiled, before leaping off the ground, landing against the side of a tree, which she used to spring off of, leaping higher into the air, just high enough that she could grab onto the beast with one of her tails, and she pulled herself up close to it, wrapping a tail around each one of its wings, and she started to make it turn back towards the clearing, before she reached for its neck, sinking its teeth on its' throat, which made it panic, and plummet dowanwards, crashing at the edge of the clearing.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )

Last edited by Akari; November 30th, 2017 at 11:18 AM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 11:33 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Yang smiled, hearing the movement of Prey overhead, and looking up, it was a rather large bird-like creature. She smiled, before leaping off the ground, landing against the side of a tree, which she used to spring off of, leaping higher into the air, just high enough that she could grab onto the beast with one of her tails, and she pulled herself up close to it, wrapping a tail around each one of its wings, and she started to make it turn back towards the clearing, before she reached for its neck, sinking its teeth on its' throat, which made it panic, and plummet dowanwards, crashing at the edge of the clearing.
( @Sasukewolf (madness) )
He sees her and immediately heads over to her “ is everything okay?” He asks worryingly as he quickly takes action by pulling the bird away from her to see if she was hurt
Old November 30th, 2017, 11:43 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He sees her and immediately heads over to her “ is everything okay?” He asks worryingly as he quickly takes action by pulling the bird away from her to see if she was hurt
She spits out a few feathers, and laughs. "Heheh, I'm fine! What, hqve you never seen a Kitsune take down a flying beast before?" she asked, laughing a bit. She winced a bit as she stood up, quickly looking herself over, and shakeing a bit of dust and dirt from her fur and tails. "so, whats next?"
Old November 30th, 2017, 11:47 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
She spits out a few feathers, and laughs. "Heheh, I'm fine! What, hqve you never seen a Kitsune take down a flying beast before?" she asked, laughing a bit. She winced a bit as she stood up, quickly looking herself over, and shakeing a bit of dust and dirt from her fur and tails. "so, whats next?"
He sighs in relief as he looks at her “... swimming?” He asks kindly as he licks some dirt off her cheek “ you are rather dirty”
Old November 30th, 2017, 12:37 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He sighs in relief as he looks at her “... swimming?” He asks kindly as he licks some dirt off her cheek “ you are rather dirty”
"We jave time to go down to the lake?" she asked, looking at him with a slight suprise. "If so, than...we probally should go.." she said, thinking of how good it would feel to actually get this dirt out of her coat, which was usually clean.
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:20 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

"We jave time to go down to the lake?" she asked, looking at him with a slight suprise. "If so, than...we probally should go.." she said, thinking of how good it would feel to actually get this dirt out of her coat, which was usually clean.
He nods “ yes we do since we did hunt pretty fast besides wouldn’t want you to be dirty while meeting him” he says kindly as he begins to walk
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:32 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He nods “ yes we do since we did hunt pretty fast besides wouldn’t want you to be dirty while meeting him” he says kindly as he begins to walk
"Alright....Wanna Race?" she asked, walking alongside him. She was curiius about him, probally too much so, but she didn't realize that just yet. She smiled, glanceing at him. He looked strong from this angle, though he was npt as daring as she was, or so it seemed.

Last edited by Akari; November 30th, 2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Alright....Wamna Race?" she asked, walking alongside him. She was curiius about him, probally too much so, but she didn't realize that just yet. She smiled, glanceing at him.
He nods " sure but .... normal speed or my own speed." he asks calmly as his eyes glowed a bit.
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:54 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
He nods " sure but .... normal speed or my own speed." he asks calmly as his eyes glowed a bit.
"I'll let you Decide.." She said, before breaking off into a sprint. Some monsters had said she was fast? But most of them feared her. Raceing someone who did not was new to her, and presented a new chalenge to her.
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:57 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"I'll let you Decide.." She said, before breaking off into a sprint. Some monsters had said she was fast? But most of them feared her. Raceing someone who did not was new to her, and presented a new chalenge to her.
He smiles as white flames covered his feet a bit as he bolts forward catching up with her with ease. he soon stayed by her smiling playfully " come on pick it up!!" he says as he runs past her