Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM

Old November 25th, 2017, 07:40 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Monster school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Oh that's a human!]

Hope realized Rynni wasn't following and spun around. "Hey! We are going to be la-! Oh!" She ran over. "Don't hurt him!"

@Leechblood
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
"ACK!" Choking as he was caught. "Ummm well I just got here a few seconds before and ummm i'm heading to orchestra so if ya let me go..." Knowing that he was just a likely to be beat up he kicked ranni's leg and ran like the wind.
Rynni was unnafected by the blow because like most monsters,he was stronger than humans.Only a really hard kick would bring him down,but he watched him go anyways,knowing he himself would be late to class if he went after him.'They don't deserve to be here.' he thought,turning around and heading to his class.He heard the late Bell ring,but it didn't matter to him.He was alwase late anyways.He continued on his own way,ignoring Hope who he knew was probably trying to get his attention.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; November 25th, 2017 at 07:40 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:55 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Rynni was unnafected by the blow because like most monsters,he was stronger than humans.Only a really hard kick would bring him down,but he watched him go anyways,knowing he himself would be late to class if he went after him.'They don't deserve to be here.' he thought,turning around and heading to his class.He heard the late Bell ring,but it didn't matter to him.He was alwase late anyways.He continued on his own way,ignoring Hope who he knew was probably trying to get his attention.
Conner had luckly made it to class. He knew that he would most likely be beat up later for the kick. That class was spent mostly on something really boring. Patterns red blue green yellow soooooo annoying he hated having to learn them over and over he felt like the had taken up all that was in his head. He got out off class and headed upstairs back to the dorm. He spent most of his time there sitting and reading waiting for class. Next was Ela. It was one class that he found better than the others most or the time. While he had time to kill he got onto his laptop and started to join a campian on D'n'd online. The campian was short: Save a goat which was to be given as a sacarfice to the gods. Why save a goat? he thought. He knew he would have to find out in the game. @Swiftheart (Don't hunt me plz! lel)

Last edited by Rhubarb; November 25th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Conner had luckly made it to class. He knew that he would most likely be beat up later for the kick. That class was spent mostly on something really boring. Patterns red blue green yellow soooooo annoying he hated having to learn them over and over he felt like the had taken up all that was in his head. He got out off class and headed upstairs back to the dorm. He spent most of his time there sitting and reading waiting for class. Next was Ela. It was one class that he found better than the others most or the time. While he had time to kill he got onto his laptop and started to join a campian on D'n'd online. The campian was short: Save a goat which was to be given as a sacarfice to the gods. Why save a goat? he thought. He knew he would have to find out in the game. @Swiftheart (Don't hunt me plz! lel)
I think Rynni is the only school bully so far XD.)
Rynni sat down,staring out the window bordly.He never listened to half of the stuff the teachers spat out.It was a waste of time if he was never going to need it anyways.He looked over and saw the kid that had kicked him sitting nearby,recognizing the scent and looks immidetly.he looked away,not wanting to get suspended for beating up some 'Innocent' human in the middle of class,but he planned to do so right when class was over.

Old November 25th, 2017, 08:10 PM
customer service above

Quote:
I think Rynni is the only school bully so far XD.)
Rynni sat down,staring out the window bordly.He never listened to half of the stuff the teachers spat out.It was a waste of time if he was never going to need it anyways.He looked over and saw the kid that had kicked him sitting nearby,recognizing the scent and looks immidetly.he looked away,not wanting to get suspended for beating up some 'Innocent' human in the middle of class,but he planned to do so right when class was over.
(oh snap! LOL an also I since it can't just be a few people at school there have to be "NPCS" so some of them I think would hate humans btw the bell just rang and in upstairs alone soooo if you wan't to beat me up take the shot @Swiftheart )

Last edited by Rhubarb; November 25th, 2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:55 PM

(I'm I too late?)

Name: Mark Victori
Type of monster: Werewolf
Appearance: A tall slightly tan male with messy/spiky black hair and unusually yellow eyes. Seen in a regular black shirt,jeans and black sneakers. When in wolf form he's a big fluffy grey wolf with yellow eyes. He also has extremely sharp teeth.
Personality(can be TBRP): Mark's friendly and kind as well as selfless. He'll help you how ever he can. (Rest is TBRPed)
Ok or not ok with the idea of humans and going to school with them: Yes he is but he's slightly afraid after what happened to him.
Have they killed a human before: No.
Love interest: Open!
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Friends with Sher-sher and Jan. (Could someone play a human following them?)

Name: Sherlyn "Sher-sher" Hernandez
Type of monster: Demon
Appearance: A tall tan female with long dark brown hair she wears in a ponytail and dark brown eyes. Seen in a long sleeved grey shirt,dark green jacket,jeans and brown boots. Her appearance can change from "human" to "true form"; Her true form is a tall tan female with long dark brown hair,dark red eyes and black horns that curve slightly on her head. Her right arm also turns black and a black mark that looks like a bunch of crescent moons together appear on her right cheek.
Personality(can be TBRP): A hot-headed demon but she can indeed be nice. (Rest is TBRPed)
Ok or not ok with the idea of humans and going to school with them: Not at all! She hates humans and wants them to be gone after what they did to Mark.
Have they killed a human before: ......Yes.....
Love interest:Open
Other: Nope.

Name: Jan Sheppard
Type of monster: Vampire
Appearance: A tall pale male with messy/spiky Auburn hair and light brown eyes. Usually seen wearing a black jacket,jeans and black sneakers. Also usually seen with an umbrella and shades.
Personality(can be TBRP): Hot-headed but friendly. (Rest is TBRPed)
Ok or not ok with the idea of humans and going to school with them: Not ok.
Have they killed a human before: No they haven't. (There once was this close call but Mark stopped him)
Love interest: Open!
Other: Jan surprisingly doesn't like blood at all but if he has to he will kill a human to protect his friends.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Hope sighed as she watched his go. I'll just speak with him after class... She thought as she turned and began speedwalking to her own class.

Once Hope arrived she quietly walked inside and took her seat. For the first ten minutes, she listened to what the teacher was saying, then she sighed and rested her head on her desk.
So boring...

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 25th, 2017 at 11:38 PM.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:41 PM
have hope for sinarin

@Leo the Loke can i still join
PM or VM me if you have good plot ideas for my baby darkmoon
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:
(oh snap! LOL an also I since it can't just be a few people at school there have to be "NPCS" so some of them I think would hate humans btw the bell just rang and in upstairs alone soooo if you wan't to beat me up take the shot @Swiftheart )
(Hm....I don't know what he will do)
Rynni sighed,picking up his things and leaving.While going upstairs,he noticed Conner going to class.The halls where mostly empty,so he approached."What do you think your doing here?Don't you have your own school with humans to learn with?" He asked coldly.
(Sorry it's shorter.)

Old December 4th, 2017, 08:43 AM
customer service above

Quote:
(Hm....I don't know what he will do)
Rynni sighed,picking up his things and leaving.While going upstairs,he noticed Conner going to class.The halls where mostly empty,so he approached."What do you think your doing here?Don't you have your own school with humans to learn with?" He asked coldly.
(Sorry it's shorter.)
"Monsters are more intresting they have totaly diffrent abillites, ideas, and anotomny from humans" he looked at him with icy glare. "But I don't like how some monsters cause trouble for others! I know the idea that humans hate monsters and would kill 'em a first glance is popular but still we changed and now you have rights!" Then looking away and contuning to class. "I don't see why some monsters want to kill and harm people who do nothing to them... Oh sorry for kicking you earler . I knew i was going to get beat up so I thought should at best aleast not miss class." Then looking back at him again smiled. "Come to the males dorm area after class i'll make lunch then you can through your punches at me." He then walked into class.
@Swiftheart
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:59 AM

Quote:
"Monsters are more intresting they have totaly diffrent abillites, ideas, and anotomny from humans" he looked at him with icy glare. "But I don't like how some monsters cause trouble for others! I know the idea that humans hate monsters and would kill 'em a first glance is popular but still we changed and now you have rights!" Then looking away and contuning to class. "I don't see why some monsters want to kill and harm people who do nothing to them... Oh sorry for kicking you earler . I knew i was going to get beat up so I thought should at best aleast not miss class." Then looking back at him again smiled. "Come to the males dorm area after class i'll make lunch then you can through your punches at me." He then walked into class.
@Swiftheart
"Fine.See you then!" he snapped,storming the other way to his own class.'He sounded like a scientist talking about brains,and all scientist care about is discting things.' he thought.
(he had a bad experience with scientist so that kinda is why hates him talking about brains and ability and stuff)