Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:19 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
West growled her ears pinned and she stood in front of Kim she grabbed her weapon which was a sword . She bared her teeth at the person and She pointed her sword at them " I said why... And no matter where I go I can't escape my demons " she said
_____
Diana smiled nervously and waved
" hey guys " Diana said and looked around she looked at Kate and smiled she had been gone for a long time .
"But I'm no demon. But people say I'm one" the person said as Kim could see their muscular body.
-----
"Moon a bit busy, Vicky is too being her Goddness self. Just us for now well us and Mary" Kate said.
"I'm done" moon said as she took off her doctor jacket. "It's just Vicky" moon added. "Welcome back Diana" she said as she had grown a bit more mature.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"But I'm no demon. But people say I'm one" the person said as Kim could see their muscular body.
-----
"Moon a bit busy, Vicky is too being her Goddness self. Just us for now well us and Mary" Kate said.
"I'm done" moon said as she took off her doctor jacket. "It's just Vicky" moon added. "Welcome back Diana" she said as she had grown a bit more mature.
..male or female? For the person )
West growled and shook her head
" no you fool! I have my own demons inside of me.I wasn't meaning you. Why do you think my voice is deep? Why do you think I'm loosing precious memories ? Now I warn you stay away from her " she growled her sword started to glow dark red .so did the lines on her mask
______
Diana was wide eyed moon and star have grown and matured so did kate
" it's good to be back " she said and hugged the three of them tightly she missed them a lot but she left for a good reason , she learned some neat stuff tho.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 23rd, 2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:39 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
..male or female? For the person )
West growled and shook her head
" no you fool! I have my own demons inside of me.I wasn't meaning you. Why do you think my voice is deep? Why do you think I'm loosing precious memories ? Now I warn you stay away from her " she growled her sword started to glow dark red .so did the lines on her mask
______
Diana was wide eyed moon and star have grown and matured so did kate
" it's good to be back " she said and hugged the three of them tightly she missed them a lot but she left for a good reason , she learned some neat stuff tho.
(I can't it will give it away)
"I know. That's why i said it. Plus You don't control me" the person said aiming their bow for Kim. Kim was looking for a shield.
-------
"Yeah. And in better at magic than you" star said.
"Don't push it" Kate said.
"hello Vicky guess whose here" Mary said as Vicky had came in. Mary was reading her fish book. She wanted hell trout grilled. Maybe she would see rue about this.

Gone

Old December 23rd, 2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:

(I can't it will give it away)
"I know. That's why i said it. Plus You don't control me" the person said aiming their bow for Kim. Kim was looking for a shield.
-------
"Yeah. And in better at magic than you" star said.
"Don't push it" Kate said.
"hello Vicky guess whose here" Mary said as Vicky had came in. Mary was reading her fish book. She wanted hell trout grilled. Maybe she would see rue about this.
David?..Apollyon?)
West snarled she stood right in front of her leader ears pinned sword up blocking her face " who said anything about control? Leave her BE. Or die . I won't let the one light I have left be burnt out " she snarled her sword and lines still glowed
________
Vicky blinked a few times diana just stared. Then they both hugged each other with smiles. Diana backed up " good to see you as well " Diana said Vicky nodded " indeed " Vicky said diana glared at star " wanna bet? " Diana asked with a smirk

Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:06 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
David?..Apollyon?)
West snarled she stood right in front of her leader ears pinned sword up blocking her face " who said anything about control? Leave her BE. Or die . I won't let the one light I have left be burnt out " she snarled her sword and lines still glowed
________
Vicky blinked a few times diana just stared. Then they both hugged each other with smiles. Diana backed up " good to see you as well " Diana said Vicky nodded " indeed " Vicky said diana glared at star " wanna bet? " Diana asked with a smirk
"Magic duel?" Star asked.
-----
(Nope hint one muscular {I'm not going by genders})
"Like you could. come at me then" the person said taking out their big sword(similar size to Lisa sword from the pic of her wolf furry mode)(hint two: not Lisa)

Gone

Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:12 PM

Quote:

"Magic duel?" Star asked.
-----
(Nope hint one muscular {I'm not going by genders})
"Like you could. come at me then" the person said taking out their big sword(similar size to Lisa sword from the pic of her wolf furry mode)(hint two: not Lisa)
Diana smiled " sure "she said and cracked her knuckles
_____
West growled followed by snarl she charged at the person her sword was ready to swing at them she swung at the person. Then she put her hands together causing 7 dark red glowing clones of her to be created and charge at the person as well (her power is a mixture of sun and Blake with the shadow clones+demon) she grinned evily

Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:24 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Diana smiled " sure "she said and cracked her knuckles
_____
West growled followed by snarl she charged at the person her sword was ready to swing at them she swung at the person. Then she put her hands together causing 7 dark red glowing clones of her to be created and charge at the person as well (her power is a mixture of sun and Blake with the shadow clones+demon) she grinned evily
The person had smiled turning into a wolf furry. (Hint 3: anmigus{brother autocorrect sucks}) the person rammed at west with speed.(4: person you wouldn't think they could do this)
-----
Star had wand out. She was ready to fight. A magic glow had formed around her hand as usual.

Gone

Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:39 PM

Quote:

The person had smiled turning into a wolf furry. (Hint 3: anmigus{brother autocorrect sucks}) the person rammed at west with speed.(4: person you wouldn't think they could do this)
-----
Star had wand out. She was ready to fight. A magic glow had formed around her hand as usual.
is it max brother?...)
The 7 clones blocked the person by grabbing its arms but they vanished and West snarled now charging at the person as well she had her sword aimed at them. She created 1 dark red clone of herself and it tried to get Kim out of there
______
Diana smiled her eyes glowed dangerously she didn't use wands . She rolled her shoulders and created a odd symbol but it was ice blue a few more of the same symbols formed around herself . The symbols created ice like shards and her arm pointed at star making the shards dash at star in the process

Old December 23rd, 2017, 02:50 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
is it max brother?...)
The 7 clones blocked the person by grabbing its arms but they vanished and West snarled now charging at the person as well she had her sword aimed at them. She created 1 dark red clone of herself and it tried to get Kim out of there
______
Diana smiled her eyes glowed dangerously she didn't use wands . She rolled her shoulders and created a odd symbol but it was ice blue a few more of the same symbols formed around herself . The symbols created ice like shards and her arm pointed at star making the shards dash at star in the process
(Nope Jason missing.)(5 hint: their male)
The man mask had a cut. Kim followed the clone. The man kicked West gut.(west has to cut the mask off. Any final guess?)
-----
Star made a shield as she had summoned tons of arrows and ,are them go at Diana. She teleported behind Diana blasting her towards the arrows. If one was to get injured thank god moon was their.

Gone

Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:09 PM

Quote:

(Nope Jason missing.)(5 hint: their male)
The man mask had a cut. Kim followed the clone. The man kicked West gut.(west has to cut the mask off. Any final guess?)
-----
Star made a shield as she had summoned tons of arrows and ,are them go at Diana. She teleported behind Diana blasting her towards the arrows. If one was to get injured thank god moon was their.
West snarled she slid back a few feet her ears pinned against her head she held her sword tightly she created two more dark red clones that each grabbed a arm of the man " now any words before I defeat you? " she asked darkly and aimed the sword at his mask. (No..I literally can't think of it )
Diana had indeed gotten hit multiple times she even fell to her knees but she chuckled and now laughed she glowed white that caused a small explosion that would hit star. Then she turned around now pointing her hand at star three light blue circles formed around her she swung her arm and the circles created energy orbs that aimed for star.