Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:09 PM
Sunlit Fishing [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:08 PM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:06 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by forest
Today 08:02 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:01 PM

Old November 25th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: S T R A N D E D {All Welcome}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice_X View Post

( Essentially everyone's characters are realizing the crash, coming to, and surveying the rubble and ruins. At least, that's the best way I can put it in brief. )
Alright thanks!!)

Willow groaned as she woke up with a huge headache. Her vision was blurry...she blinked. Why was she seeing red? She wiped her forehead then gasped. She was bleeding from her head. Oh god. She wiped her face on her sleeve. At least his vision wasn’t blurry anymore. Ugh...where am I?? the young woman said looking around. This..this looks like a plan.. then suddenly her eyes widened. Oh god the plan crash! Where’s Dust- “WOAH!!” She shreaked when she was flipped over a shoulder. “Put.Me.DOWN!!” She kicked and punished the unknown person. “Ow cuz that hurts.” growled a familiar voice. “Dustin!” She gasped relived. “Are you ok?” She asked him relaxing.”Yeah I’m ok. Put man you throw a punch and a kick. “ “Sorry...” she sighed letting him carry her in a sort of bridal style. “you know I can walk..” she winced when he touched her lower leg which was close to her ankle. “Yeah no you can’t. You could’ve sprained something. Plus your bleeding out. You can’t walk.” She looked up at her cousin and gasped. He didn’t look to have a single Deep wound on him. Until she saw his shoulder. Oh god. Carrying her must hurt.

Dustin woke up outside on some sand. What the heck?! Where am i? He went to stand up but a horrible pain came from his left shoulder. He looked and saw prices of metal and glass poking out. All color left his face as he saw that. He took a gulp and tried to stand up this time. He had to find his younger cousin, willow. He saw the plan crash and ran up to it. Ignoring the screams of pain from his shoulder and everywhere else. He needed to make sure she was ok. Once he entered he made sure not to yell knowing he probably lost his voice. Once he saw a figure sitting up he knew it was willow immediately because of her white hair. He walked up behind her and tried to call out. It came out in a whisper. Knowing she was lost in thought he bent down and picked her up. Her leg was pretty swollen. Oh god. The pain that his shoulder felt. He almost dropped to the ground when Willow started to kick and punch him.”WOAH!! Put.Me.DOWN!!” He heard her cry. “Ow cuz that hurts.” he grunted just loud enough for her to hear. Everything was hurting. And willow made it a million times worse. How on earth was he dealing with this? He wasn’t. He just kept on thinking that as soon as his cousin was in the beach he could lay down there and probably never get back up. While he though of other ways to rest his cousins voice interrupted his thoughts. “Dustin! Are you ok?!” “Yeah I’m ok but man you throw a punch and a kick.” he responded. Oh man was he lying. He was so far from the truth. Nothing could express the pain he was feeling in his left shoulder. Except maybe his whole arm was going to fall off. “Sorry.” Willow sighed looking down. But he felt her tense as he flipped her over into kind of a bridal style thing (ya know where grooms would carry the bride into the house?) that took off some pressure. But not all. “You know I can walk.” He sighed as he touched her lower leg and she winced. ”Yeah no you can’t.You could’ve sprained something. Plus your bleeding out. You can’t walk.” He ignored her pleas for him to put her down once she saw his shoulder. Once they got out of the plane Dustin put her down nicely on the sad before collapsing. Immediately darkness clouded his gaze.

”OH GOD DUSTIN!” Willow screamed. “HELP SOMEONE!! ANYONE!!” She knew she shouldn’t made him put her down. UGH! Him always trying to play the hero!! She crawled over to him and gasped. The sand around his left shoulder was completely red. Oh god he was gonna die! And I’ll I’m doing is watching him... that was enough to make Willow scream at the top of her lugs saying help me help me over and over till she had no more voice.
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:06 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Alright thanks!!)

Willow groaned as she woke up with a huge headache. Her vision was blurry...she blinked. Why was she seeing red? She wiped her forehead then gasped. She was bleeding from her head. Oh god. She wiped her face on her sleeve. At least his vision wasn’t blurry anymore. Ugh...where am I?? the young woman said looking around. This..this looks like a plan.. then suddenly her eyes widened. Oh god the plan crash! Where’s Dust- “WOAH!!” She shreaked when she was flipped over a shoulder. “Put.Me.DOWN!!” She kicked and punished the unknown person. “Ow cuz that hurts.” growled a familiar voice. “Dustin!” She gasped relived. “Are you ok?” She asked him relaxing.”Yeah I’m ok. Put man you throw a punch and a kick. “ “Sorry...” she sighed letting him carry her in a sort of bridal style. “you know I can walk..” she winced when he touched her lower leg which was close to her ankle. “Yeah no you can’t. You could’ve sprained something. Plus your bleeding out. You can’t walk.” She looked up at her cousin and gasped. He didn’t look to have a single Deep wound on him. Until she saw his shoulder. Oh god. Carrying her must hurt.

Dustin woke up outside on some sand. What the heck?! Where am i? He went to stand up but a horrible pain came from his left shoulder. He looked and saw prices of metal and glass poking out. All color left his face as he saw that. He took a gulp and tried to stand up this time. He had to find his younger cousin, willow. He saw the plan crash and ran up to it. Ignoring the screams of pain from his shoulder and everywhere else. He needed to make sure she was ok. Once he entered he made sure not to yell knowing he probably lost his voice. Once he saw a figure sitting up he knew it was willow immediately because of her white hair. He walked up behind her and tried to call out. It came out in a whisper. Knowing she was lost in thought he bent down and picked her up. Her leg was pretty swollen. Oh god. The pain that his shoulder felt. He almost dropped to the ground when Willow started to kick and punch him.”WOAH!! Put.Me.DOWN!!” He heard her cry. “Ow cuz that hurts.” he grunted just loud enough for her to hear. Everything was hurting. And willow made it a million times worse. How on earth was he dealing with this? He wasn’t. He just kept on thinking that as soon as his cousin was in the beach he could lay down there and probably never get back up. While he though of other ways to rest his cousins voice interrupted his thoughts. “Dustin! Are you ok?!” “Yeah I’m ok but man you throw a punch and a kick.” he responded. Oh man was he lying. He was so far from the truth. Nothing could express the pain he was feeling in his left shoulder. Except maybe his whole arm was going to fall off. “Sorry.” Willow sighed looking down. But he felt her tense as he flipped her over into kind of a bridal style thing (ya know where grooms would carry the bride into the house?) that took off some pressure. But not all. “You know I can walk.” He sighed as he touched her lower leg and she winced. ”Yeah no you can’t.You could’ve sprained something. Plus your bleeding out. You can’t walk.” He ignored her pleas for him to put her down once she saw his shoulder. Once they got out of the plane Dustin put her down nicely on the sad before collapsing. Immediately darkness clouded his gaze.

”OH GOD DUSTIN!” Willow screamed. “HELP SOMEONE!! ANYONE!!” She knew she shouldn’t made him put her down. UGH! Him always trying to play the hero!! She crawled over to him and gasped. The sand around his left shoulder was completely red. Oh god he was gonna die! And I’ll I’m doing is watching him... that was enough to make Willow scream at the top of her lugs saying help me help me over and over till she had no more voice.
It had been a few minutes since julian and jack had meet up and sat by the fire."HELP SOMEONE" They heard in the distance. They got up and ran to help. Jack had his sharp rock, julian had thing to make a quick small fire. They ran up to the wreak of a plane and looked at the sight of a girl looking at a man who layed on the ground wounded. without a word Jack rushed up and cut his shirt again to make a cloth which could be used as a bandage and put it on the mans sholder. "Julian get a fire going!"
( @Shadow MAMATADDDDD! )
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
It had been a few minutes since julian and jack had meet up and sat by the fire."HELP SOMEONE" They heard in the distance. They got up and ran to help. Jack had his sharp rock, julian had thing to make a quick small fire. They ran up to the wreak of a plane and looked at the sight of a girl looking at a man who layed on the ground wounded. without a word Jack rushed up and cut his shirt again to make a cloth which could be used as a bandage and put it on the mans sholder. "Julian get a fire going!"
( @Shadow MAMATADDDDD! )
Quote:
Alright thanks!!)

dragon jumped from tree to tree bow drawn heading to the yell that she heard she got there and saw some people drawing back the string she yelled"whos there!"

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 25th, 2017, 11:44 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
( @Shadow MAMATADDDDD! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

dragon jumped from tree to tree bow drawn heading to the yell that she heard she got there and saw some people drawing back the string she yelled"whos there!"
”Th-thank you..” Willow relaxed before hearing a yell. “Uh..two wounded passengers one bleeding out..” She looked over to the boy who started helping. “I-I can help.” She used most of her strength to stand up. Stumbling and limping. She then fel right on her bum and winced. “Never Mind.” She growled. She hated being useless. Especially when her cousin was bleeding to death infront of her. She looked to the male. “Hey what can I do?”
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:14 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
”Th-thank you..” Willow relaxed before hearing a yell. “Uh..two wounded passengers one bleeding out..” She looked over to the boy who started helping. “I-I can help.” She used most of her strength to stand up. Stumbling and limping. She then fel right on her bum and winced. “Never Mind.” She growled. She hated being useless. Especially when her cousin was bleeding to death infront of her. She looked to the male. “Hey what can I do?”
dragon leaped down from the tree and said"i need to ask you a few questions:was your name and his name,do you know him if so is he your guardian here?"she started putting her bow a side and started thinking about what to do.

So did they bury you?
Old November 26th, 2017, 09:24 AM
customer service above

Quote:

dragon leaped down from the tree and said"i need to ask you a few questions:was your name and his name,do you know him if so is he your guardian here?"she started putting her bow a side and started thinking about what to do.
"Hello I'm jack that is julian." Then looking at Willow "You can help by boiling water from the sea when I get back. Your friend is going to need clean water this is the best way to get it so far... Hey your friends bandage is bleeding through again." He cut his shirt again to make a new clean bandage. "Use this on him.
Old November 26th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Quote:
"Hello I'm jack that is julian." Then looking at Willow "You can help by boiling water from the sea when I get back. Your friend is going to need clean water this is the best way to get it so far... Hey your friends bandage is bleeding through again." He cut his shirt again to make a new clean bandage. "Use this on him.
Willow narrowed her eyes at the new girl. “My cousin is bleeding out right now. So would you mind if I answered those questions after he is dealt with?” She said through gritted teeth. Without an answer she turned her head to the young boy helping. “Alright.” She grabbed the bandage and took off the old one. She winced at the sight of Dustin’s shoulder. “Oh god it will be a miracle if he lives through this..” she whimpered and rapped the new bandage around his shoulder. She then looked at the beach. She shakingly stood up and took ten steps forward.. She then stopped. “What am I gonna collect the water with?” She called back.

Last edited by Shadow; November 26th, 2017 at 02:54 PM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Willow narrowed her eyes at the new girl. “My cousin is bleeding out right now. So would you mind if I answered those questions after he is dealt with?” She said through gritted teeth. Without an answer she turned her head to the young boy helping. “Alright.” She grabbed the bandage and took off the old one. She winced at the sight of Dustin’s shoulder. “Oh god it will be a miracle if he lives through this..” she whimpered and rapped the new bandage around his shoulder. She then looked at the beach. She shakingly stood up and took ten steps forward.. She then stopped. “What am I gonna collect the water with?” She called back.
"fine"dragon said jumping over a large sheet of plane.she knew at the back of the plane was a first aid kit.she found it unharmed.jumping back over she said"here take this"holding a empty water bottle "fill this up and when you come back i need to check you for injures"ember said.she turned to the other one "here do you know how to put on a dressing and bandage?"(I took a babysitting class and it did first aid stuff like this lol) @Green mage

So did they bury you?

Last edited by Fireflower; November 26th, 2017 at 03:20 PM.
Old November 26th, 2017, 04:32 PM
customer service above

Quote:
"fine"dragon said jumping over a large sheet of plane.she knew at the back of the plane was a first aid kit.she found it unharmed.jumping back over she said"here take this"holding a empty water bottle "fill this up and when you come back i need to check you for injures"ember said.she turned to the other one "here do you know how to put on a dressing and bandage?"(I took a babysitting class and it did first aid stuff like this lol) @Green mage
(sorry trying to process that)
Old November 26th, 2017, 04:33 PM
customer service above

Quote:
(sorry trying to process that)
The fire was started and was growing slowly