Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Hound
Today 06:37 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:35 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Moondapple
Today 06:35 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by Rowan
Today 06:23 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2017, 08:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

{Crap, Typo ahhh!!!}
She dipped her head, looking over at Yewclaw. "You don't get it do you?"
She asked. Bluetalon let out a small laugh. She wrapped her tail around her paws. Looking out into the clearing. "I ment in in a different way. Windclan's so pretty. No trees filled with prey that ruffles every two seconds. It's calm in a quiet way." She said. Bluetalon looked at her paws, retracting and releasing her claws in the dirt. Laughing a bit more, she tilted her head over to him. "It's the only clan that gets a better view of the sunset."
Yewclaw blushed," Right. None the other clans can see the sunset, but Skyclan who has to climb trees or cliffs to see it. They have trees keeping them awake at night, we have one or two trees in the territory, nothing more."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:45 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The calico nodded. "Sure thing!" Blossompaw mewed, getting up and burying the leftovers of the sparrow before stretching her paws out. "Well, I'm ready when you are, Spiderpaw." She mewed softly.

Spiderpaw let out a smile, heading over to the camp entrance as he got ready to head out with Blossompaw. "Let's go!" He called out in excitement. Soon after a while Spiderpaw's tail flashed out of the camp into the territory.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw let out a smile, heading over to the camp entrance as he got ready to head out with Blossompaw. "Let's go!" He called out in excitement. Soon after a while Spiderpaw's tail flashed out of the camp into the territory.
Blossompaw nodded and ran out of camp after the tom, he was definitively the nicest tom she had met, he brought a smile to her face and she was forever thankful for that, since she was smaller, she was a little slower than him.

(It's gonna be so cute when they'll become mate in the future ^^)
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
~~~

A small smile crept onto the molly's maw. Looks like my little apprentice has a crush. Though Amber wasn't the teasing type, she nudged Thistlepaw and glanced pointedly in the direction of Chanterrellepaw. "What's going on between you two?" She whispered, her eyes sparkling. Her energy had been restored by Surgestorm and she felt good as new after her treatment.[/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]
@Milky Way
@CandyFlossCat

"Yeah sure!" Thistlepaw managed to squeak out, his voice cracking horribly. Starclan, I'm ready. Take me now, please. He cleared his throat, and began to march toward his mentor and the den entrance. "We'll let's get going. Those rabbits aren't going to catch themselves!" When he passed by his mentor and heard her whispered question and saw the glint in her eyes, he hissed back in a whisper. "Nothing, we're friends," as he made his escape. "Seriously, Starclan," he murmured under his breath, "Anytime you're ready."

Old October 1st, 2017, 08:59 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Spiderpaw darted out camp, reaizing that he had left Blossompaw in the dust. The apprentice sat down to wait for his new friend. You need to slow down Spiderpaw. She's a bit slower than you. Have some respect to the cat who wants to be your Friend. Spiderpaw Waited for her to come out before saying. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were all the way back there." Spiderpaw gave his chest fur a few licks of embarrassment.

@Raven & Co

Old October 1st, 2017, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Spiderpaw darted out camp, reaizing that he had left Blossompaw in the dust. The apprentice sat down to wait for his new friend. You need to slow down Spiderpaw. She's a bit slower than you. Have some respect to the cat who wants to be your Friend. Spiderpaw Waited for her to come out before saying. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were all the way back there." Spiderpaw gave his chest fur a few licks of embarrassment.

@Raven & Co
Blossompaw was panting when she finally reached Spiderpaw and leaned against him. "I-It's okay..." The calico panted, breathing in his scent, she liked it... A lot. "C-Can we walk over to your hunting spot..?" She asked, she wanted to have as much time with him as possible... Her eyes widened as she realised what was going on, she was having a crush on him, but said no word about it.
Old October 1st, 2017, 10:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Blossompaw was panting when she finally reached Spiderpaw and leaned against him. "I-It's okay..." The calico panted, breathing in his scent, she liked it... A lot. "C-Can we walk over to your hunting spot..?" She asked, she wanted to have as much time with him as possible... Her eyes widened as she realised what was going on, she was having a crush on him, but said no word about it.
Spiderpaw looked at her with a nod. "Sounds like a good idea." replied the Windclan apprentice. He waited for Blossompaw to catch her breath before slowly walking to his favorite hunting spot. Spiderpaw walked up to the only place where trees were in Windclan. "Here we go. Brambleflash showed me this place after I lost my eye. It helps because you can smell the prey much better." Spiderpaw meowed.

Old October 1st, 2017, 10:29 PM

Quote:

Spiderpaw looked at her with a nod. "Sounds like a good idea." replied the Windclan apprentice. He waited for Blossompaw to catch her breath before slowly walking to his favorite hunting spot. Spiderpaw walked up to the only place where trees were in Windclan. "Here we go. Brambleflash showed me this place after I lost my eye. It helps because you can smell the prey much better." Spiderpaw meowed.
She smiled at the apprentice and walked by his side, the calico looked around as they finally made it to the hunting spot. "It's nice around here and you can really smell the preys around..." She mewed, sniffing the air.
Old October 1st, 2017, 10:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
She smiled at the apprentice and walked by his side, the calico looked around as they finally made it to the hunting spot. "It's nice around here and you can really smell the preys around..." She mewed, sniffing the air.
Spiderpaw dipped his head. "Yep and it's easier for me to scent prey to hunt for." agreed Spiderpaw, half purring. The tom sniffed the air, scenting a rabbit running by. The blind tom crept low to the ground, his tail almost touching the ground. Spiderpaw stepped forward making no sounds before dashing silently at the rabbit. The rabbit hadn't heard him go forward and it was a bit too late. He jumped on top of it, killing the rabbit with a swift bite to the neck. "First Prey today." Spiderpaw meowed.

Old October 1st, 2017, 11:38 PM

Quote:

Spiderpaw dipped his head. "Yep and it's easier for me to scent prey to hunt for." agreed Spiderpaw, half purring. The tom sniffed the air, scenting a rabbit running by. The blind tom crept low to the ground, his tail almost touching the ground. Spiderpaw stepped forward making no sounds before dashing silently at the rabbit. The rabbit hadn't heard him go forward and it was a bit too late. He jumped on top of it, killing the rabbit with a swift bite to the neck. "First Prey today." Spiderpaw meowed.
Blossompaw watched him, her face heating up as she watched every single movement he made, she was amazed to see a blind cat be so good at hunting. "W-Wow, that was amazing, Spiderpaw!" She mewed and walked around him, purring loudly, then, it was her turn, she slowly creeped up on a sparrow, but when she pounced, it took off and she tripped, whimpering. "Fox-dung!" She said.
Closed Thread