Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 10th, 2017, 04:14 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Bubblestep looked back down at the shrew. While the small thing looked appetizing, she couldn't bring herself to it. Instead the deputy pushed it away and padded after Snowstar. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked
Old September 10th, 2017, 04:20 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
Bubblestep looked back down at the shrew. While the small thing looked appetizing, she couldn't bring herself to it. Instead the deputy pushed it away and padded after Snowstar. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked
Snowstar frowned when she saw Bubblestep didn't grab the shrew, but decided not to comment. She sat down beneath the tree, lightly gesturing for Bubblestep to sit beside her. She hesitated a moment, before speaking. "Well, the twolegs are scaring off all nearby prey. And ShadowClan has evacuated their territory due to the flood there." She paused, eyes flickering. "But you already know this. And I was thinking, as long as ShadowClan isn't eating the prey there now, we could see what we can scrounge up there." The Siamese let her ice blue eyes flicker away, gazing up at the sky before looking back at Bubblestep. "I haven't made any announcement yet. I wanted to know what you think about it first."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 10th, 2017, 04:28 PM

Bubblestep felt her chest tighten at the mention of ShadowClan, and her blood froze at her leader's idea. "Snowstar," She lowered her voice, her ears slightly falling back "My father was...is ShadowClan. I'll always be loyal to ThunderClan, but," She hesitated. Was it wrong to argue with the leader? "Stealing prey? Has it really come to that?"
Old September 10th, 2017, 04:44 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Bubblestep felt her chest tighten at the mention of ShadowClan, and her blood froze at her leader's idea. "Snowstar," She lowered her voice, her ears slightly falling back "My father was...is ShadowClan. I'll always be loyal to ThunderClan, but," She hesitated. Was it wrong to argue with the leader? "Stealing prey? Has it really come to that?"
"I know." Snowstar said quietly, gazing at her paws. "I just... ThunderClan is starving, Bubblestep. I cant sit by and do nothing. There's no prey left here. Not enough." Her eyes flickered, feeling like she was going to cry; But she didnt. She had to stay strong. She took a deep breath and lifted her gaze to her deputy's. "There's prey in ShadowClan that's not getting eaten. I know, that's still wrong, but at least its not stealing from cats who need it." She said softly.

Forever...

Old September 10th, 2017, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"I know." Snowstar said quietly, gazing at her paws. "I just... ThunderClan is starving, Bubblestep. I cant sit by and do nothing. There's no prey left here. Not enough." Her eyes flickered, feeling like she was going to cry; But she didnt. She had to stay strong. She took a deep breath and lifted her gaze to her deputy's. "There's prey in ShadowClan that's not getting eaten. I know, that's still wrong, but at least its not stealing from cats who need it." She said softly.
Are we really that deep in a hole? Bubblestep blinked, and her whiskers twitched. As much as I honor the warrior code, I just can't let my clan starve. "I mean, as long as ShadowClan doesn't need it," She sighed softly "Do we really have a choice?"
Old September 10th, 2017, 05:46 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Are we really that deep in a hole? Bubblestep blinked, and her whiskers twitched. As much as I honor the warrior code, I just can't let my clan starve. "I mean, as long as ShadowClan doesn't need it," She sighed softly "Do we really have a choice?"
Snowstar sighed in relief when Bubblestep seemed to agree, nodding quietly. "I don't think we do." Her ice blue eyes met her deputy's. "I hate this. Really, I do. But... I need to put ThunderClan before what I think is right." She flicked her tail, as if sealing the decision, lowering her head to give her chest fur a few licks. "So, you'll organize the patrols?"

Forever...

Old September 10th, 2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Snowstar sighed in relief when Bubblestep seemed to agree, nodding quietly. "I don't think we do." Her ice blue eyes met her deputy's. "I hate this. Really, I do. But... I need to put ThunderClan before what I think is right." She flicked her tail, as if sealing the decision, lowering her head to give her chest fur a few licks. "So, you'll organize the patrols?"
"Of course Snowstar," Bubblestep dipped her had, forcing down the fur she didn't know was sticking up the whole time. "I do have a question, however."
Old September 10th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"That's it! Ottertail's going full out on you, lil' miss Minty!" The tom's optics sparkled playfully at referring to himself in the third person and her as 'lil' miss Minty.' It was a nickname that he was hoping would be as affectionately exasperating as her own for him, but maybe she would actually like it. Either way Ottertail would be satisfied. The feline's optics continued sparkling as he got to his paws and padded towards her. Pretending to suddenly lose control, the feline flopped partly on top of her, his front paws curved over her back while his head and part of his chest rested on it. "Oh dear, dear, me... I seem to have lost control of all my limbs... ah well, you know how it is when you're an old fluff butt like me." He remained there, pretending to be unable to get back up. The tom was happy to have a friend he could just play around with. As a general rule, there weren't too many serious talks between the two, but he would have been happy to be there if she needed it. Whatever Mintberry needed to rid her memory of the awful night terrors, he was happy to give it to her.

Mintberry's pale hues widened as she realized what was happening. She suddenly tried squirming to her paws frantically, but it was too late. "No-no, WA-"

OOF!

The breath left her, however, she exhaled way more dramatically than what had actually occurred. "You big fluff butt!" she exclaimed, wiggling beneath his dead weight, even though it was just the top of his body. "You're going to squish the soul out of me!" she squealed loudly, hoping to deafen her friend enough to make him roll off. "Gonna send me straight to Starclan with your big fluff butt!" she exclaimed more, weakening her wiggling a little bit. Then in a dramatic finish, she exhaled again and went limp, but not without speaking in a whisper just after. "And... I'm dead," she let her tongue hang out of her mouth and shut her eyes tight hoping her act would work.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 10th, 2017, 06:56 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Of course Snowstar," Bubblestep dipped her had, forcing down the fur she didn't know was sticking up the whole time. "I do have a question, however."
Snowstar nodded slightly, taking a deep breath. "What is it?" She asked quickly, licking a paw and running it down her muzzle.

Forever...

Old September 10th, 2017, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Snowstar nodded slightly, taking a deep breath. "What is it?" She asked quickly, licking a paw and running it down her muzzle.
"Some of us may die this leaf-bare," Bubblestep's voice became more hushed as she asked the question she had been dreading for days "won't we?"
Closed Thread