Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2017, 04:54 AM
The Gay Queen

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@CandyFlossCat
@Doodle

There was a small bundle of fur and fluff curled right next to a significantly larger molly that was her mother. She looked nearly identical to the black and white colored queen that was resting next to her, only she lacked the black paws the bigger and older molly had and instead possessed a single, black, fluffy tail that stuck out like a sore thumb against her white body. The little kit stirred against the warmth as small snores could be heard from her. Eventually, after a while of moving and fidgeting restlessly around, the pale she-kit opened her oddly colored eyes and parted her jaws in a sleepy yawn. "Mm..?"
Current finders!
Here!

Last edited by Waffee; July 31st, 2017 at 04:56 AM. Reason: wanted to change format im sorry ;v;
Old July 31st, 2017, 07:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Buzzardpaw gazed at the she-cat, ears lowering. "Sure didn't mean to wake you up, but in all honestly, I think we've already been told many times not to sleep in camp... Some might just think you're bathing in the sun, but with the weather, eh..." He said, ears twitching. "I even wonder how you'll sleep with all that... The others speaking, the weather, basically anything you don't want is right there, you don't even have a nest or anything to sleep in, or on... It's just plain ground." The spotted tom mewed softly. "Well... I guess the grass can't be that bad... Heh..." He added. he didn't want to be too loud either, as he had enough respect to give her the chance to fall asleep, he honestly hated sleeping on the territory, or anywhere outside of his den, at the mercy of everything, his ears lowered a tad, this wasn't the great moment to talk and he knew it, so he thought for a bit until an idea popped in his head and he smiled down at the she-cat.

Hearing that she was just as sarcastic as him when she spoke about the weather was a great start, well, for him anyway. He slowly placed his tail on behind her neck and started stroking. "I guess, while I'm at it, I could definitively help you to sleep." He murmured and started humming a little. His smile fading as his tail lightly stroked her fur, it was relaxing, he wasn't too rough or anything, it was something his mother used to do when he was still in the nursery. "Thank me later..." He murmured and just kept on humming afterwards, shutting his green hues and enjoying the sounds of his surroundings, well, he tried to, but he only hoped to make Everpaw happy.

(If you wanna Timeskip after, I sure don't mind, because Buzzardpaw is honestly a very polite cat, so if someone wants to sleep, he'll help them go to sleep and do his stuff afterwards, he's kind of like a mother to her kits. x3)

The calico apprentice gave a small shrug of her shoulders. "And since when did I start listening to others?” Everpaw asked, tail twitching in annoyance. Wasn’t it obvious that she didn’t like obeying anyone except for herself? Maybe it was just because she was feeling grumpy from having been woken up. It probably was. The she-cat listened to others a lot more than she might say. She would obey the orders of her deputy and leader without any hesitation and those of her mentor too. But those were cats that the she-cat respected and would therefore be willing to obey whatever orders she received from them. She also looked up to the leaders of the clan and she knew that her mentor had a lot of knowledge and skill to share, which meant she would be able to benefit from them if she did as they said. "I can do anything no matter the conditions if I put my mind to it and have a bit of silence!” Everpaw snapped back grumpily. If it weren’t for the fact that she looked very young, any cat could mistake her for an elder with the grumpy and gruff tone that she used. She didn’t mean to snap at Buzzardpaw, for he was a kind friend and good cat, but being the cat she was, the apprentice had a short temper to use others and didn’t have any exceptions when she was tired. She would have to apologise later when she wasn’t so grumpy, that is, if she wasn’t still feeling grumpy afterwards. The she-cat was never grumpy after sleeping, but it was very easy to trigger her short temper and she could be feeling just as sharp-tongued after her nap.

The she-cat was about to protest but as he started stroking her fur, she couldn’t help but keep her word to herself and relax. The rhythmic strokes were strangely comforting and tune he hummed was slowly lulling her to sleep. Soon enough her eyelids were closed and she was on the verge of being captured by sleep’s grasp. Apart from his humming, she blocked out any noise. She was awake long enough to hear his last words. "Yeah right,” She mumbled in a barely audible voice. And with that, every noise around her disappeared and Everpaw let sleep control her.

[He seems like a sweet child c: Let’s timeskip in your post]

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 31st, 2017, 07:31 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngstyFedora View Post
@CandyFlossCat
@Doodle

There was a small bundle of fur and fluff curled right next to a significantly larger molly that was her mother. She looked nearly identical to the black and white colored queen that was resting next to her, only she lacked the black paws the bigger and older molly had and instead possessed a single, black, fluffy tail that stuck out like a sore thumb against her white body. The little kit stirred against the warmth as small snores could be heard from her. Eventually, after a while of moving and fidgeting restlessly around, the pale she-kit opened her oddly colored eyes and parted her jaws in a sleepy yawn. "Mm..?"
@CandyFlossCat

A kit roughly the size of the she-kit sat a little bit off from the queen and his sister, intently watching the activities within the nursery. He was a bit more different from both his mother and sister; while he had a white coat like them, his markings were grey instead of black. His eyes were matching from his sister, and often he wondered how they both came to have them when their mother only had one color for her eyes. Perhaps their dad had unique eyes such as them. When the tom's sister stirred, his attention moved onto the she-kit. "Morning, Duskkit," he meowed. His sister was one of the few cats he would actually converse with, rather than just nod to their speaking. This was likely because of the amount of time he spend with Duskkit; even with all his slinking off to be by himself, when he was around others it was mostly his littermate or mother.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; July 31st, 2017 at 07:31 AM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 08:41 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
@CandyFlossCat
@Doodle

A white she-cat with a black tail and paws lay by the kit, guarding her with her. Nightcloud was proud of her kits, Duskkit and Pebblekit. Both were adorable and she was probably being too protective of them, but she didn't care. Nightcloud looked down at Duskkit, who was starting to wake up. "Hello, sleepyhead" she chuckled, her black tail swishing as she sat up. "Sleep well?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Her eyes shining and a smile on her face. Nightcloud wished their father was around, but she didn't see anyone in the nursery.. or camp, for that matter. Nightcloud let out a small, silent sigh. That'd be fun to explain to her kits. But at a later date, of course. They were only two moons.
Old July 31st, 2017, 09:11 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Amber hues gleamed from the shade provided by a bush as they watched cats pass by without noticing her. Ashkit’s tabby markings kept her well hidden amongst the leaves and the green that tinted her eyes helped her blend in even better. No one would notice her unless they looked closely enough. Once again, the little she-cat was all by herself. She couldn’t quite understand why though. Every time she walked up to one of her denmates, they would just back away from her and make up some silly excuse. Was it something wrong with her? Surely she was just as normal as everyone else? It was as if they all thought she carried some strange, contagious disease. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d met someone who was willing to be near her. One day she was going to find out why everyone kept avoiding her, but for now she would just see if she could strike lucky and find someone to play with.

Sighing, Ashkit continued to watch and wait from the shadows of the bush. She gazed around and searched desperately for a kit that looked like they could do with someone to play with. A gasp left her mouth as she suddenly spotted a tom kit getting hit in the face with a ball of moss. The tabby darted out from beneath the bush and rushed over the kit. Although the tom looked perfectly fine and was laughing, she took no notice of that. She dashed from one spot to another as she checked him over. “Are you alright? Are you hurt? Do you need me to get Wheatfur?” Ashkit asked, concern floating in her eyes. This probably wasn’t vey good for a first impression. She knew that she wouldn’t want to be bombarded with questions over a small thing, but she wasn’t aware of her actions. Ashkit thought that this was what any cat would do. But she wasn’t like the normal cat. She was different.
The she-cat was feeling rather kind in this situation. Except, she was probably being too kind. She knew that he was fine, but her emotions prevented her from walking away and doing something more useful. Maybe she was just excited that she had someone to talk to, but she wouldn’t know that. After spending half the day doing nothing, she was very thankful to have someone who might want to play with her. The tom appeared to be around her age and if she was lucky, he wouldn’t back away like everyone else did.

@Constellation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fireflykit was never an early riser. In fact, he liked to sleep in late. Sleep all the time. At least sleeping was a way to keep him out of trouble. The young tom kit turned over, feeling the soft fur of his mother against himself. His eyes were still closed, and little snores came from his mouth. That's the only thing Fireflykit enjoyed doing; sleeping or getting into trouble. Though his mother's warm pelt always lulled him to sleep, and when he turned over, hoping to feel his brother's fluffy pelt against his own, the tom was greeted with cold air. A passing breeze. This is what woke Fireflykit up, flicking his ears. He checked around the nursery, but his twin was nowhere to be found. However, he did see another kit and her mother. Though she was asleep, her glossy dark fur shining the brightest to him. Fireflykit let out a deep sigh, and he staggered to his paws, stretching his limbs in the process. Where could Lightningbugkit be? Wasn't it a bit...too early for the tom to be up? Last time he checked, his brother was not an early riser.

Fireflykit padded to the entrance of the nursery den, poking his head out, and having his green hues flicker around to catch site of anything as fluffy as he was. Brightleaf wouldn't have noticed that they were gone...would she? Nah, of course not. Fireflykit had a lot of confidence. Hard to knock him down, and he held the attitude that matched it. With his tail strung in the air, he padded out the den in a confident manner. He knew his brother's scent. It wasn't hard to find him after that, but another thing that led him to his brother was the fact that he heard a she kit yell something at him. Asking if he were okay.

Fireflykit followed the voice of the young she kit, hoping that he would find his brother in the process. Bingo. There he was, and Fireflykit laughed. Though he was happy because his brother looked the least bit hurt. But, he had came just in time to hear the other kit's mew. It made him roll his eyes. She sounded too...caring. If that was possible. ''Lightningbugkit don't need Wheatfur!'' The fluffy tom padded towards his brother, and swatted at him with a paw. ''See? He's fine! No scratches!'' He nodded, then brushed his tail above the tom's head. ''But soon he will have a scratch!'' Fireflykit said, his fur bristling slightly as he stared his brother down. ''How could you wake up before me--then, don't even wake me up after you get up? Unbelievable! I feel betrayed! I would had never done this to you!'' Fireflykit might have sounded serious, and a bit mean to the she kit, but to Lightningbugkit, his brother could see through his playfulness easy more than other cats. This was because the twins understood each other greatly, Though Fireflykit was still a bit salty that his brother would do anything without him. They were a duo. Double trouble. Two peas in a pod. Only, Lightningbugkit was more mature than Fireflykit. Did that matter? Not at all! Fireflykit was the type to ignite a fire and keep it flaming. Whereas Lightningbugkit knew how to be nice and extinguish it.
Lightningbugkit's vibrant green hues widened in surprise when a gray tabby kit bounded over to him, checking him over. The tom kit wasn't sure what to think at first. He'd never experienced this before. "Um-I'm.." His sentence was cut off as a similar golden calico bounded up to the two kits. His matching green eyes rolled, and Lightningbugkit flattened his ears slightly at Fireflykit's words. "Yes, I'm perfectly fine." He told the She-kit kindly, hoping to cover up some of his brother's rude words. "But thanks for being.... Concerned." I hope that's the way to put it. She seemed a little more than concerned.

At his brother's next words, it was Lightningbugkit's turn to roll his eyes. "Calm down Fireflykit. You're getting worked up over nothing." Lightningbugkit could tell his brother was also playing around a bit, and he swatted his twin back with a paw. "I figured letting you sleep in would give you less time to wreck havoc." Lightningbugkit's eyes gleamed with amusement, then he turned back to the gray-furred she-kit. "Excuse me, but let me introduce myself. My name is Lightningbugkit, and that is my twin brother over there, Fireflykit." He flicked his tail at his brother, the white fur on his tail shining in the sun. "He's a little bit of a trouble-maker, so don't mind him much. Quite high-strung too." The kit purred, loud enough for both of his companions to hear. Of course Fireflykit would know he was joking, there were no negative feelings between the two brothers. Well, there were nearly no negative feelings. Lightningbugkit couldn't lie about that. "So, what's your name?" Be asked the she-kit, giving her his natural charming smile that would be the part of cause of she-cats crushing on him in the future.

{So how about the pattern is me, Empress, then Constellation? And Cerise can come in when you want Consrellation.}

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:17 AM
The Gay Queen

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@CandyFlossCat

A kit roughly the size of the she-kit sat a little bit off from the queen and his sister, intently watching the activities within the nursery. He was a bit more different from both his mother and sister; while he had a white coat like them, his markings were grey instead of black. His eyes were matching from his sister, and often he wondered how they both came to have them when their mother only had one color for her eyes. Perhaps their dad had unique eyes such as them. When the tom's sister stirred, his attention moved onto the she-kit. "Morning, Duskkit," he meowed. His sister was one of the few cats he would actually converse with, rather than just nod to their speaking. This was likely because of the amount of time he spend with Duskkit; even with all his slinking off to be by himself, when he was around others it was mostly his littermate or mother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
A white she-cat with a black tail and paws lay by the kit, guarding her with her. Nightcloud was proud of her kits, Duskkit and Pebblekit. Both were adorable and she was probably being too protective of them, but she didn't care. Nightcloud looked down at Duskkit, who was starting to wake up. "Hello, sleepyhead" she chuckled, her black tail swishing as she sat up. "Sleep well?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Her eyes shining and a smile on her face. Nightcloud wished their father was around, but she didn't see anyone in the nursery.. or camp, for that matter. Nightcloud let out a small, silent sigh. That'd be fun to explain to her kits. But at a later date, of course. They were only two moons.

The she-kit blinked a few times groggily and stretched her tiny legs out, sighing with satisfaction. Her still a bit half-asleep gaze shifted from her brother and then up to her mother. She nodded slightly in response. and mumbled. "Morning." Pebblekit and her mother were pretty much the only cats she really spoke with, even if her responses were almost always short and even then she didn't speak much. The kit got up and stretched once more and properly, yawning. Her head then turned towards the exit of the nursery; she might have just woke up, but she wanted to go and play already. Food could wait anyway. She glanced up at Nightcloud and then pointed with her muzzle outside hoping she would understand her.
Current finders!
Here!
Old July 31st, 2017, 11:41 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
The she-kit blinked a few times groggily and stretched her tiny legs out, sighing with satisfaction. Her still a bit half-asleep gaze shifted from her brother and then up to her mother. She nodded slightly in response. and mumbled. "Morning." Pebblekit and her mother were pretty much the only cats she really spoke with, even if her responses were almost always short and even then she didn't speak much. The kit got up and stretched once more and properly, yawning. Her head then turned towards the exit of the nursery; she might have just woke up, but she wanted to go and play already. Food could wait anyway. She glanced up at Nightcloud and then pointed with her muzzle outside hoping she would understand her.
Pebblekit watched his sister quietly as she stretched, but as soon as he gathered that she wanted to go outside he became more alert, his ears perking in interest as he stood and moved to stand besides her. Soon his gaze was locked on their mother, waiting for her permission. He wasn't a social cat, and there was sure to be many cats in the clearing, but that didn't mean he had to talk to any of them. No, he'd be content to just watch the clan activities and learn what he could. There would be much more interesting things to see outside of the nursery as well. His eyes were hopeful and he even put on a pleading smile for Nightcloud, silently promising that he'd behave.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 31st, 2017, 12:22 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

@Milky Way
Whitebird walked around the clearing looking for someone to talk to. Seeing Fernglow she walked over wanting to get to know her sisters mate.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old July 31st, 2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The calico apprentice gave a small shrug of her shoulders. "And since when did I start listening to others?” Everpaw asked, tail twitching in annoyance. Wasn’t it obvious that she didn’t like obeying anyone except for herself? Maybe it was just because she was feeling grumpy from having been woken up. It probably was. The she-cat listened to others a lot more than she might say. She would obey the orders of her deputy and leader without any hesitation and those of her mentor too. But those were cats that the she-cat respected and would therefore be willing to obey whatever orders she received from them. She also looked up to the leaders of the clan and she knew that her mentor had a lot of knowledge and skill to share, which meant she would be able to benefit from them if she did as they said. "I can do anything no matter the conditions if I put my mind to it and have a bit of silence!” Everpaw snapped back grumpily. If it weren’t for the fact that she looked very young, any cat could mistake her for an elder with the grumpy and gruff tone that she used. She didn’t mean to snap at Buzzardpaw, for he was a kind friend and good cat, but being the cat she was, the apprentice had a short temper to use others and didn’t have any exceptions when she was tired. She would have to apologise later when she wasn’t so grumpy, that is, if she wasn’t still feeling grumpy afterwards. The she-cat was never grumpy after sleeping, but it was very easy to trigger her short temper and she could be feeling just as sharp-tongued after her nap.

The she-cat was about to protest but as he started stroking her fur, she couldn’t help but keep her word to herself and relax. The rhythmic strokes were strangely comforting and tune he hummed was slowly lulling her to sleep. Soon enough her eyelids were closed and she was on the verge of being captured by sleep’s grasp. Apart from his humming, she blocked out any noise. She was awake long enough to hear his last words. "Yeah right,” She mumbled in a barely audible voice. And with that, every noise around her disappeared and Everpaw let sleep control her.

[He seems like a sweet child c: Let’s timeskip in your post]
The tom somehow didn't really seem impressed by how she acted, gazing up at the sky. This she-cat was definitively one of a kind, no one was like her, but he just kept on stroking her shoulders with his tail, in all honesty, he wasn't the kind of cat to be offended by words, seeing her fall asleep definitively made Buzzardpaw smile, he kept going for a bit until he decided that he had done enough, getting up and going around doing random things. Watching her from afar before he did what he never thought he would do, he curled up beside her, and slowly started to drift off to sleep, pressing against her protectively. Never had he thought about something so foolish, but did he really care at that point? No, not at all, giving Everpaw one last glance, he slowly licked the top of her head as not to wake her up and fell into slumber, pressed against the other apprentice.

(Sorry if it's short, but I feel like she could get mad at him for sleeping with her with how she is x3)

Last edited by Gone; July 31st, 2017 at 03:04 PM.
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:17 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

@Random Melchester
"Bubblestep!"
Bubblestep turned, her eyes shinning as Nightshade approached her. "Hello, Nightshade."
"Congratulations on deputy," Nightshade smiled, flicking his tail across her shoulder. "Who knew a pint sized little bug would get that title?"
"Hey!" Bubblestep's joy quickly turned to annoyance. She glared up at him, tail fluffing.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Nightshade purred. "I'm happy for you. Your my best friend, remember?"
"Bubble!!" Suddenly, Turtlesong crashed into her littermate, Tinyclaw approaching moments later.
"Turtlesong!" Bubblestep exclaimed, pushing her paws against her sister's muzzle. "Get off!"
"But I'm so happy for you!" Turtlesong purred, rubbing her head against Bubble's "deputy is a big responsibility you know! So," she climbed of and let Bubblestep stand. "What are you going to do first?"
"Pardon?" Bubblestep blinked, then it hit her. Her entire life and responsibilities just changed. She had no idea where to start!
Nightshade must have noticed, because he spoke up. "How about leading a patrol?"
"A patrol!" Bubblestep nodded, "good idea. I could lead a hunting patrol. But who with?" She began scanning the area, until her eyes landed on two toms in particular. "Roarclaw! Blackstorm!"
Closed Thread