Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 09:06 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:04 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:58 PM

Old April 21st, 2017, 05:54 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default ✖ mae's finder ✖

hey! i've recently decided that with all the stress in her life, lilith is going to end up giving her last-born kitten, mae!

- mae's character page -

mae's going to need an adoptive family to take her in-- i don't have much criteria for them, but i'd request that they aren't kittypets! clan cats, ds cats, and loners are all fine-- pre-made families adopting her would be preferred, but really anything goes.

she'll most likely need;
!! these are most needed !!
- parents [any genders are fine, and single parents are fine too!]
- siblings
- other family
they can all be from any group [clans, ds, outsiders, etc.] except kittypets.

she'll also need;
these aren't needed as much.

- future friends / enemies
- a future mentor / trainer if she's in the clans or ds
- future love interests

if you already rp relations to her atm, feel free to suggest plot ideas for her as well! c;

form;

name;
age;
gender;
residence;
role;
appearance;
personality;
other / plot ideas;

thank you for reading this! ;0
Old April 21st, 2017, 07:29 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ✖ mae's finder ✖

name; Nightleap
age; 31 moons
gender; female
residence; Shadowclan
role; adoptive mother
link; here
other / plot ideas; Maybe Night could sort of see herself in Mae after finding her? EDIT; After reading your post about the adoptive parents needing to be ready to deal with Onyx, I had this idea that, since Night is so torn up about losing Wolfpaw (her former apprentice) she'd be willing to give up her life to save Mae. I think this could end up being extremely fun. (I'm so evil to my babies xD)

Last edited by Teza; April 23rd, 2017 at 09:16 PM.
Old April 21st, 2017, 10:22 PM

name; Skylar
age; 26 Moons
gender; Male
residence; Dusk Syndicate
role; Single Adoptive Father
appearance; on site
personality; on site
other / plot ideas; i just think it'd be adorable with awkward and anxious Skylar adopting one (or a few) kits and not knowing what to do but trying his best but i dont know

Last edited by Trashy Sky; April 21st, 2017 at 10:22 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

also -- the clan / group she's adopted into will affect how much she knows about her biological family! thank you guys for applying so far ;0;
Old April 22nd, 2017, 04:52 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

name; Match
age; 23 Moons
gender; Female
residence; The Twolegplace, but not as a kittypet.
role; Adoptive mother?
appearance; A lithe, fire-colored cat with a dark tail, white fur underneath her muzzle, short fur, and amber eyes.
personality; Match is a motherly cat. A bit stiff and stoic, to be sure, but put a kit in front of her and she'll take good care of them. She wants someone to spend her life together with someone, but that's hard to find in the Twolegplace.
other / plot ideas; nah, but everything else is on her page.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:14 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ✖ mae's finder ✖

name;
Riskkit|Riskpaw|Riskseeker
or
Wolfe

age;
1 moon

gender;
Male

residence;
undecided

role;
future love interest

appearance;
ref|ref|ref
From being a former kittypet, this tom has a collar around his neck with a star on it. He seems to have a purple hue to his black pelt, and has beautiful purple eyes. He has a scar across his muzzle, and a low, sweet voice. He's lean and muscular, so he has good speed and agility, and his reflexes aren't bad, but his endurance and his strenght are lacking, and so it's easy to wear him out, but hard to land an effective attack.

personality;
He is a very content, calm tom who has a great ambitious attitude many enjoy. He searches for a place where he can prove himself, and so has moved around alot in his young kit-hood, learning the basics all to early in a kit's life. However this has only helped him get out of terrible situations and has saved his tail-end many times. However he is hard to crack. He has a dark past and it effects how he sees people. Not that it effects his outlook, rather his internal thinking of friends and close family. He feels that having them puts them at risk for something that could hurt or kill them, though he doesn't know what. However, if a relationship were to get close enough, many would see a different side of him. His ambition shows and his loving, caring side comes through, along with a very protective, fighting side that, if either family or friends were to get hurt, would throw him into an angered state, in which he would lash out and attack the one who tried to hurt his family. In his mind, this makes him a terrible monster, and so he would shut everyone out yet again and reinforce his already tough shell. But he does have a soft side. If he were to be given a choice between his own safety, his own secrets, against saving someone near and dear to him, he would rather risk the relationship than risk their lives. But in the end, many would love this trait about him the most, for it shows where his loyalty lies. He's a sweet, smooth talker when his playful side is out, and he is also very flirty. He keeps up with the latest news and would gossip with some of his friends and such, make them laugh and make them happy. He also loves telling tall tails tales of clan folklore or some adventures he's over exaggerated. He's known to do that by his close friends, and when he's with kits, he's even more open, and would play and have fun with them. Many see him as a father figure, which is one of his many perks. Sure, he has some downfalls, like his quiet attitude and his self-doubt, but he also knows his limits and keeps hold of them. He tries to open up, but mostly his mind finally takes over, but not all the time, so it isn't impossible to get a very close bond with him, but it is hard. But he does try.

other / plot ideas;
not sure yet... still thinking.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:38 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

name: bea or beekit
residence: wherever mae'll be
role: future love interest
appearance: x x
personality: Bea has a very gloomy and cynical attitude, due to both having gone through numerous unfortunate events in a small amount of time. She has no patience for jokes or facetiousness, and reacts to these with sarcasm or anger depending on her mood. Despite her dour outlook on life, Bea possesses a strong sense of responsibility and duty. When her mother died, She shelved her dreams in order to look after her father feeling she has no other choice. She often feels guilty whenever involved in any potential ‘criminal’ activity. Bea is also highly intelligent, and she dreams obsessively about going and even sometimes goes off messing and having fun around with other cats her age. She is also easy to envy others who get opportunities she’ll never get. [darn huuuge wip rn]
other / plot ideas: i saw her before and wanted to have a cat involved with somehow / no, but i may just come up with something later on

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; April 30th, 2017 at 05:37 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2017, 07:41 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

name; Russet | Foxkit--paw--tail[If Clanborn] | Foxy[If Kittypet]
age; Unborn
gender; Female
residence; Wherever Mae Will Be
role; Future Friend or Love Interest
appearance; Kit Ref--Adult Ref
personality; Russet(I'll just call her that for now) will be a very chill and outgoing cat. She doesn't freak out a lot and is strangely calm for a kit. Don't be fooled by her though, she has quite a temper when you press the right buttons. She is defensive of her friends and family and while she doesn't usually resort to violence she will if any cat hurts her family. She enjoys talking to others and makes sure no cat ever feels lonely.
other / plot ideas; None/ Hmm... I am not sure but I am thinking.. It depends on which place Mae ends up in....

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
hey! i've recently decided that with all the stress in her life, lilith is going to end up giving her last-born kitten, mae!

- mae's character page -

mae's going to need an adoptive family to take her in-- i don't have much criteria for them, but i'd request that they aren't kittypets! clan cats, ds cats, and loners are all fine-- pre-made families adopting her would be preferred, but really anything goes.

she'll most likely need;
!! these are most needed !!
- parents [any genders are fine, and single parents are fine too!]
- siblings
- other family
they can all be from any group [clans, ds, outsiders, etc.] except kittypets.

she'll also need;
these aren't needed as much.

- future friends / enemies
- a future mentor / trainer if she's in the clans or ds
- future love interests

if you already rp relations to her atm, feel free to suggest plot ideas for her as well! c;

form;

name;
age;
gender;
residence;
role;
appearance;
personality;
other / plot ideas;

thank you for reading this! ;0
name; CoCo
age; 16 moons
gender; Female
residence; Dusk Syndicate
role; Adoptive Moma (Imma put up a finder for more kits)
appearance; https://www.google.com/search?q=silv...R7gfd2Gigvf7M:
personality; TBRPD
other / plot ideas; She'll be kind of spicy xD

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old April 22nd, 2017, 08:41 PM
chirps

name;
Riptide
age;
10 moons
gender;
Tom
residence;
Dark Forest
role;
I have no idea but they would get along so well o.o
appearance;
Riptidedoesn't appear to be much to those who first meet him. He isn't the most muscular cat, or the strongest, but underneath his always sleek pale tabby coat are lean muscles that he developed from his father, albeit he despises the resemblance now. He has short fur that is a dark stormy gray color. Throughout his fur he has sublte darker grayish markings that zig zag across his pelt, and are most noticeable on his face as they resemble dark lightning bolts near his eyes. His eyes are a very extremely pale yellow color with splashes of a dark amber dancing around the edges. Everything else is quite proportional - normal length tail, normal ears, etc.
personality;
Riptide can come off as rude or disrespectful to those who first meet him. He doesn't like to let other cats in, and the only other cats he's close to (or was until she ran off) is his sister Piccadilly. He hates it when others look at or treat him differently because of his size, because he insists that he can do the same as any cat when it comes to running, jumping, or fighting - especially fighting. The gray tom is also quick to claw anyone who messes with those close to him. He can get annoyed easily with cats who ask too many questions - like his sister Piccadilly - but deep down he truly cares a lot for them. Riptide really does have a curious mind, and hates it when he doesn't get answers to internal questions, though on the outside he doesn't let it show too much - only rarely on occasion, which is usually seen in him storming off or lashing out with sarcasm.​​
other / plot ideas;
They were both given up by their biological family (sorta, Riptide's mom gave him up and his dad is a DS fighter that pretty much disowned him.

I also have B for anything too c: (need to update her page asap tho)

Last edited by spade; April 22nd, 2017 at 08:42 PM.