Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old October 14th, 2017, 02:52 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default ❉ Robin's Character Finder ❉

Hello there, everyone! My beloved characters are in need of relationships once more and I decided not to put this off any longer!
I’ve been wanting to get into more roleplays and I am still awaiting replies from certain people currently.
Anyways, without further ado, let’s get right into this. Thankfully, there aren’t that many cats as the previous finders, I believe.
----

Needed | Wanted | Expendable | Taken

----

Thunderclan

Flintheart

Love Interest ( @CandyFlossCat - Firefall )
Best Friend ( @Aleka - Thrushflight )
Friends
Enemies

---
Windclan

Hawkfeather

Apprentice ( @Fuzzyfeline - Harepaw )

---
Shadowclan

Blackfrost

Best Friend
Friends (1/4)( @Aleka - Frostedbelly )
Apprentice ( @Undercover - Smallpaw )

Newtpaw

Dark Forest Mentor
Love Interest ( @Aleka - Inkpaw )
Bullies

---
Riverclan

Wolfclaw

Best Friend
Love Interest ( @Constellation - Lucille )
Friends (1/2)( @Aleka - Cranefeather )
Enemies (1/4)( @Constellation - Pearcloud )

Whitedusk
Best Friend
Friends
Apprentice
Bullies

Wildfire
Older Brother
Best Friend
Apprentice
Friends
Bullies

---
Skyclan

Cloverheart

Apprentice ( @Constellation - Redkit )
Best Friend ( @Constellation - Splotchfeather )
Love Interest ( @itsyaboirussetbird - Cloudflight )
Friends ( @Aleka - Birdmask )

---
Normal Form

Name:
Role:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot Ideas
Roleplaying Example:
Other:
Questions:

~

Form w/Link

Name w/link:
Role:
Plot Ideas:
Roleplaying Example:
Other:
Questions:

Last edited by Captain; October 14th, 2017 at 07:47 PM. Reason: UPDATED
Old October 14th, 2017, 06:56 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ❉ Robin's Character Finder ❉

@The Little Robin

Name with link: Nighthowl
Plot Ideas: After they interact a bit, Nighty could find himself softening to her.
Roleplaying Example: Here.
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Name with link: Smallpaw
Plot Ideas: Thinking...
Roleplaying example: See above section
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Last edited by Undercover; October 14th, 2017 at 01:15 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:14 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@The Little Robin

Name: Firefall
Role: Flint's love interest
Clan: Thunder
Appearance: Firefall
Personality: Firefall is very..reserved. He rarely speaks to others willingly, at first. However, once you break through his shell, Fire will trust you with everything and become much more open.
Plot Ideas: Bondinggg
Roleplaying Example: ((You know how I rp but I shall if I must))
Quote:
Needlescar was nervous. Very, very nervous. She would probably encounter her enemies now. And what if Pinewhisker ignored her?! Why was she thinking so much about him? She had no idea, but he made her feel..welcomed. He wasn't judgmental, and he complemented her. Something nobody really did. She needed friends, but she didn't know how to make any. Another flaw. She swallowed, really hoping she could either A. Find Pinewhisker, he seemed to like her, or B. Not encounter Pearlstream. At all. Maybe she'd become a RiverClan cat..no, she wasn't that lucky. She glanced around, and was amazed to find the camp looking decent..after it was flooded and destroyed, she could hardly tell. Even thinking of the flood made her shiver, the thought of water rushing over her, seeing cats flail in the murky depth. She stopped completely, tense, eyes shining with horror. She shook her head, trying to shake herself out of it. But her movements were still stiff. She spotted Pinewhisker, trying to act casual. She walked over, trying to make her tongue cooperate with her mind. "H-Hi.." she mumbled, blushing already. Why? She'd just said hi, but he just made her feel, fluttery and nice. She sat beside him, staring at her paws, eartips hot, and she smiled slightly. Just being near him made her feel warm and fuzzy. She chewed her lip, her eyes glowed with a mix of emotions as she continued to see flashes of the flood in her mind. It was terrible, and she couldn't stop it from appearing in her thoughts. She sighed softly, slumping into a lay and resting her head on her paws, watching the other cats talk like nothing had happened. She didn't see any fuzz family members, which made her relax slightly. They were judgmental, she didn't need anymore self-esteem issues.
Other: More forms to come, and you knew I'd apply for this -u-
Questions:
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:09 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Form w/Link

Name w/link: FadingEchoes I don't have a charrie site yet, but here's what she looks like, http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/...-and-white-cat
Plot Ideas: FadingEchoes is a slightly flirtatious, clever and very trusting, I thought her bubbly nature would give WolfClaw a nice balance if they became mates.
Roleplaying Example:
FadingEchoes crept forward, her sharp claws digging into the soft soil by the riverbank as she stalked her prey, a plump brown water vole. As she came closer to it, her powerful leg muscles tightened, bunching up before she sprang, grabbing the vole with outstretched claws, she pulled it towards herself, sinking her teeth into it's neck, her mouth filling with it's delicious taste. She set it down, sending a quick thanks to StarClan and burying it so she could find more prey.
Other: She can be a little anxious
Questions: Nerp
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@The Little Robin

Name: Firefall
Role: Flint's love interest
Clan: Thunder
Appearance: Firefall
Personality: Firefall is very..reserved. He rarely speaks to others willingly, at first. However, once you break through his shell, Fire will trust you with everything and become much more open.
Plot Ideas: Bondinggg
Roleplaying Example: ((You know how I rp but I shall if I must))
Other: More forms to come, and you knew I'd apply for this -u-
Questions:
You were the last person I expected to apply for this since you already roleplay his apprentice, but I'm very excited for this.
I already have so many ideas to how Flint would act around him. Definitely accepted, hehe, did I hear something about more forms?

Last edited by Captain; October 14th, 2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 11:34 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
You were the last person I expected to apply for this since you already roleplay his apprentice, but I'm very excited for this. I already have so many ideas to how Flint would act around him. Definitely accepted, hehe, did I hear something about more forms?
Flint is a bean I couldn't help myself.
Ikr. They'll be adorable •3•
Yep. Plenty more
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Hello there, everyone! My beloved characters are in need of relationships once more and I decided not to put this off any longer!
I’ve been wanting to get into more roleplays and I am still awaiting replies from certain people currently.
Anyways, without further ado, let’s get right into this. Thankfully, there aren’t that many cats as the previous finders, I believe.
----

Needed | Wanted | Expendable | Taken

---
Windclan

Hawkfeather
Apprentice

---
Shadowclan

Blackfrost
Best Friend
Friends
Apprentice

Newtpaw
Dark Forest Mentor
Love Interest
Bullies

Normal Form

Name:
Role:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot Ideas
Roleplaying Example:
Other:
Questions:

This is perfect! I need a mentor for two of my apprentices! In WindClan and ShadowClan! Here's my cats.

Name: Blackpaw.
Formal name: Black-kit.
Warrior name: Blacksnow.
Role wanted: Apprentice.
Clan: ShadowClan.
Looks:5b116581023626357882d0c5b32a7139.jpg
Personality: Normally nice, cereus and eager to please but can be annoying at times by asking a hundred questions.
Plot Ideas: Blackfrost can dislike Blackpaw's personality or something.
Rolepaying example: Blackfall padded through the leaf-fall forest her black pelt shined in the sunlight. She stepped around fallen leafs on a trail of a squirrel. Once she finally spotted it was nibbling an a acorn. Blackfall got down as close to the ground without scaring it as she could and swiftly but silently came closer till she could jump. When she did she landed right on the squirrel with out it knowing till she landed on it and killed it with a swift bite to the neck.
Other: Blackpaw favorite prey is black bird, she loves the smell of pine trees and enjoys looking at the stars and moon reflect on the lake.
Questions: None.

Name: Harepaw.
Formal name: Harekit
Warrior name: Hareheart.
Role wanted: Apprentice.
Clan: WindClan.
Looks:burmilla3.jpg
Personality: Kind hearted, nice, will do anything for others and never judges a cat by its cover.
Other: Harepaw loves rabbits, sunrises and sets, runs and talking with friends.

Sorry for such a long post.
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:09 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

@The Little Robin Okay okay 1 more.
Name: Constellationdancer
Role: Clover's best friend/possible love interest
Clan: SkyClan
Appearance: Constellationdancer
Personality: Constellationdancer is a sweet cat, she rarely ever judges any other cat and gives anyone a chance. She's much more accepting of non Clan-born cats because.. well, she is one. She doesn't understand why their so 'different' in others eyes. She usually stands up for those being picked on for being non-Clanborn, seeing it as not important. However she won't befriend rude cats, as she dislikes them. Constellationdancer is a silly cat who hates seeing cats down. She'll do anything she can to try and make them feel better. Seeing cats down somehow makes her feel guilty and want to help the other cat. She does her best to make everyone feel better, and is a good listener when it comes to hearing others problems and offering advice. She's not the best with words, but she can get out a decent sentence of advice most of the time. Constellationdancer is a sensitive cat, if you insult her or put her down she'll take it to heart and become very sad. She can't take arguments or confrontations with cats, finding it stressful and downgrading. Despite being a loner before, Constellationdancer is an amazingly loyal cat. She disagrees with a few parts of the code, but she wouldn't dream of betraying it unless its the last option in a situation. She has tried to put her loner days behind her and her heart belongs to SkyClan. Constellationdancer is a pushover, if its a friend or a kit she just can't make her friend say 'no'. She's a soft fluff, she doesn't have much of a defensive attitude. She wants to be stronger and say no to her friends and others, but it's not in her nature and she finds it hard. Like her suffix implies, Constellationdancer is a graceful cat. It's hard to find her ever tripping over her paws or stumbling. She's not too graceful in speech, but with movements she's agile and graceful on her paws. With her friends, she's too protective. It's a bit annoying, but she doesn't want them to be hurt and thinks it's for their friends own good. She's also too protective of kits, who she thinks are fragile and weak. If someone loved Constellationdancer, she'd have to be told a lot. She's oblivious to feelings, like, really oblivious. Someone could do all the cliches in the book and unless they told her she'd have no clue they loved her.
Plot Ideas: They could hunt, or Clover could talk to her about things?
Roleplaying Example: In my other form :3
Other: I think we rped them once before, not sure though
Questions: Nah
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Name w/link: Splotchfeather
Role: Cloverheart's best friend
Plot Ideas: Hmmm...just spending time, Splotch singing and being annoying. They both being extremely cute.
Roleplaying Example: You know already xD
Other: Nuu
Questions: --

Name w/link: Bunnykit
Role: Hawkfeather's future Apprentice
Plot Ideas: Maybe he could get to know her as a kit and realize how cute and sweet she is. Unknowingly he could be teaching her stuff, and grow a bond with her?
Roleplaying Example: --
Other: Bunny will tend to forget...like, a lot. So expect that from her. She's around 2 moons now, so I thought future apprentice would work with him.

Name w/link: Pearcloud
Role: Enemy for Wolfclaw
Plot Ideas: Whenever they run into each other, whether at the borders or the gatherings, she would be scared of him, yet feel obligated to give him stuff.
Other: More so, one sided. He could hate her, but since Pearcloud is incapable of hating, she would just think she's his "friend".

Name w/link: Lucille
Role: A love interest for Wolfclaw
Plot Ideas: Lemme think...maybe Wolf would be annoyed with how sugary sweet she is to everyone. He could think of her as annoying company. But, as they run into each more, maybe something could spark and stuff like that xD
Other: Lucille's a southern Belle. She talks country and she is a former show pet kittypet. Instead of calling cats by their names, she always uses some sweet nickname to address them. Also, this could be short termed if you'd like <3

Name w/link: Redkit
Role: Clover heart's apprentice
Plot Ideas: They could have some bonding time when Clover notice that Red is deeply depressed at such a young age and she could grow attach to her.
Other: Redkit is actually six moons. I'm gonna do her apprentice ceremony soon. Redkit recently lost her mother, her father, and her three brothers. So, she's deeply depressed and lost who she was. She needs someone who will be steady in her life. She also loves to stargaze and talk about the stars. So, expect a lot of star references from her.

@The Little Robin
Old October 14th, 2017, 01:05 PM
bruh head

Name/Link: Thrushflight
Plot Ideas?: They should argue a bit before they reluctantly become friends?
Role: Flint's best friend? owo
RP example: oop
Other: NAw
Questions: nada

Name/Link: Petalfall
Plot Ideas?: No...
Role: Flintheart's friend
RP example: look up m8
Other: nope
Questions: naw

(because Ink's page is still WIP..)

Name: Inkpaw
Role: Newtpaw's love interest (?) and a later friend of Blackfrost, once he's more into training, because he did just kind of join ShadowClan
Clan: ShadowClan
Appearance: here
Personality: It would seem that if Inkpaw were in a story, he would be a perfect antagonist. He's a large cat, and a thinker. He's naturally charming, expect for one fact. For all of his life as a kittypet, he's never been around other felines, and this makes him absolutely terrible at socializing, and it's quite hard for him to hurt anything. Not to mention that's he quite... imaginative and easily distracted from a task and its hard for him to stay doing something, since he's more of a multi-tasker.
Plot Ideas: After meeting with Newt, he could kind of have an hopeless and awkward crush on her?
RP example: ok
Other: naw
Questions: none

Name/Link: Frostedbelly
Plot ideas?: Nope
Role: Blackfrost's friend
RP example: .
Other: none

Name/Link: Birdmask
Plot ideas?: not really
Role: Clover's friend
RP example:
Questions: nada

Name/Link: Cranefeather
Plot ideas?: none
Role: Wolfclaw's friend
RP example: .

wip

Last edited by aleka!; October 14th, 2017 at 01:13 PM.