Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM

Old August 15th, 2022, 11:42 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: [FINDER] Shadows of the Reeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior View Post
FORM:
Name: Sorrow
Appearance: light grey she-cat with only 3 legs and many scars from her parents and previous owners, green eyes
Clan: none
Personality: shy and sad
Role and Why: mother? she needs more family
How Will Their Interactions With Reed Be Like?: happy maybe
RP Example (gimme long posts pls): Sorrow watched the garden, trying to ignore memories of the past and the phantom pains of her missing leg. she wondered if her brother would ever return...
Plot Ideas:
Anything Else?: Soorw has many emotional and physical scars and is currently expecting a new litter.
Mention Me: @Ritsuka
I'd prefer it if Reed's parents were twice his age. Also, I have a hard time roleplaying with those who use only one or two sentences, no offense! And Reed probably wouldn't be born to a young cat of 14 moons unless things happened out of their control.

Bump me only after two days.

Old August 15th, 2022, 11:46 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritsuka View Post
I'd prefer it if Reed's parents were twice his age. Also, I have a hard time roleplaying with those who use only one or two sentences, no offense! And Reed probably wouldn't be born to a young cat of 14 moons unless things happened out of their control.
sorry for the short sentences! in school right now... and that 14 moons could very well have happend to Sorrow, her past is tragicy, but if thats also a problem i can age her up....

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old August 15th, 2022, 11:48 AM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Warrior View Post
sorry for the short sentences! in school right now... and that 14 moons could very well have happend to Sorrow, her past is tragicy, but if thats also a problem i can age her up....
Well, for now I'll wait and see if others offer their cats, so she'll be kept in mind! Especially since this plot might be long, school might not help in that aspect.

Old August 15th, 2022, 12:52 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Dappledleaf

Appearance: a long furred flame point she-cat with blue eyes

Clan: ShadowClan

Personality: Shes very kind, caring, and sweet, but she has a tendency to overwhelm herself and cause herself lots of stress

Role and Why: Possible half siblings, on the fathers side. Or mother, whatever you decide. (Half sibling plot) Dappledleafs biological father abandoned the Clan not long after her birth, and that caused her mother to do the same, leading her to be adopted by another queen unknowing of her parents or parents other children. (Mother plot) Not long after becoming a warrior, Dappledleaf fell in love with a RiverClan cat, who had just become a warrior as well. They spent a few moons courting when Dappledleaf fell pregnant. Obviously, she couldn't tell anyone that she had a mate from another clan! After having (then) Reedkit, she gave him to his father to be raised in RiverClan, always having to watch from a distance as he grew.

How Will Their Interactions With Reed Be Like?: At first, mostly neutral until SURPRISE this is actually your half brother (or son)!!! From there, they're interactions will mostly be Dappledleaf asking questions about Reedlights life growing up, if he had known their father/his father, and telling him about her kits, Willowkit and Sagekit... his niece and nephew/siblings

RP Example (gimme long posts pls): (I'm gonna make something up on the spot lol)
This was Dappledleafs first, true border patrol after her kits were made apprentices. She felt her eyes tear up at the mere thought of those two growing up, being able to watch them do so. Sagepaw was being a pawful for his mentor, which she often heard about in their complaints, always with the question "How did you keep up with him as a kit??", and she always answered that she didn't know. Because she didn't. The tom had snuck out of camp as a kit, during the Twoleg invasion, and had burnt himself. Only a few hours after that he was his normal, bubbly self, hopping around, and playing games. The molly shook her head with an internal laugh. How did she do it.

Willowpaw, as usual, was being a good girl, and learning well from her mentor. In fact, she was on patrol with her daughter and mentor now. She watched as the grey lynx point listened to her mentor intently, nodding when she should, asking questions as they came. Dappledleaf was so, so proud of her. She had the best children. Padding alongside her two patrolmates, they made their way to the RiverClan border. She wondered if her father or mother had ever come out this way. They had been gone so long, would they be proud of her? She shook the thought from her head with disgust. She had Sweetmint, the she-cat who had so graciously taken her in as her own. Sweetmint was the one who had cared for her when she cried over a thorn in the paw. Sweetmint was the one who had groomed her on the day of her apprentice ceremony. Sweetmint was there when she was made warrior, when she cried over being pregnant, when she had her kits!

She took a breath, letting her rage wash away. She didn't need that. No one needed that. She was okay now. The molly could feel it going away, ebbing as the tide on a lake during the day. She was Dappledleaf, mother of 2, and warrior of ShadowClan, the fiercest Clan in the forest. She didn't need to be worrying herself over those who had left... but she couldn't help it. She still felt as if she had done such a wrong as a kit that it caused her biological parents to leave. They deserved to never feel the pride she felt for her kits.

Plot Ideas: Possible arguments over parents, or asking about Reedlights father

Anything Else?: Nope!

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Last edited by puppeteer; August 15th, 2022 at 12:59 PM.
Old August 15th, 2022, 12:57 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Name: Slatestripe
Appearance: Short, stocky gray tom with black stripes and amber eyes
Clan: RiverClan
Personality: Slatestripe is reckless in almost every way, hardly ever taking the time to think over his decisions before he makes them. He often takes unorthodox approaches to solving conflicts, which can earn either a cat's ire or admiration depending on the situation at hand. He hates when cats comment on his small stature; it's a sure way to earn his spite. To him, size doesn't matter.
Role and Why: Enemy, him and Reedlight are already rivals so it makes sense for them to be on opposing sides for this plot.
How Will Their Interactions With Reed Be Like?: He already distrusts Reed, so he’s going to be very harsh on them and suspicious of anything they do that’s out of the ordinary. If/when he catches them meeting with a cat from another Clan, he’s definitely going to make it his problem.

RP Example (gimme long posts pls): Slatestripe glanced up into the trees, deep in thought. He was one of the few cats in RiverClan who gave serious thought to the lifestyles of cats from other Clans. Not because he wanted to leave RiverClan, but because a plethora of unique ideas existed in the lifestyles of other Clans. These ideas, in Slatestripe’s mind, could be molded into ones useful for RiverClan.

The trees were ThunderClan’s domain. At one point, they had been SkyClan’s, but now that SkyClan was gone, ThunderClan claimed them. Slatestripe was unsure at the moment how he could adapt the trees to RiverClan’s way of being, but he was sure he’d think of something. Perhaps branches that lay close to the river could be useful?

Plot Ideas: If/when Slate discovers that Reed is half-Clan and is meeting with their parent from another Clan, I imagine Slate would try to address the issue himself. Since he’s a reckless cat, he’d probably resort to the first solution that came to mind, which would either be immediately telling the whole Clan or attacking Reed for the perceived treachery.

Anything Else?: Not at the moment! I try to be active as much as I can.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 15th, 2022, 12:57 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudivity View Post
Name: Dappledleaf

Appearance: a long furred flame point she-cat with blue eyes

Clan: ShadowClan

Personality: Shes very kind, caring, and sweet, but she has a tendency to overwhelm herself and cause herself lots of stress

Role and Why: Possible half siblings, on the fathers side. Or mother, whatever you decide. (Half sibling plot) Dappledleafs biological father abandoned the Clan not long after her birth, and that caused her mother to do the same, leading her to be adopted by another queen unknowing of her parents or parents other children. (Mother plot) Not long after becoming a warrior, Dappledleaf fell in love with a RiverClan cat, who had just become a warrior as well. They spent a few moons courting when Dappledleaf fell pregnant. Obviously, she couldn't tell anyone that she had a mate from another clan! After having (then) Reedkit, she gave him to his father to be raised in RiverClan, always having to watch from a distance as he grew.

How Will Their Interactions With Reed Be Like?: At first, mostly neutral until SURPRISE this is actually your half brother (or son)!!! From there, they're interactions will mostly be Dappledleaf asking questions about Reeds life growing up, if he had known their father/his father, and telling him about her kits, Willowkit and Sagekit... his niece and nephew/siblings

RP Example (gimme long posts pls): (I'm gonna make something up on the spot lol)
This was Dappledleafs first, true border patrol after her kits were made apprentices. She felt her eyes tear up at the mere thought of those two growing up, being able to watch them do so. Sagepaw was being a pawful for his mentor, which she often heard about in their complaints, always with the question "How did you keep up with him as a kit??", and she always answered that she didn't know. Because she didn't. The tom had snuck out of camp as a kit, during the Twoleg invasion, and had burnt himself. Only a few hours after that he was his normal, bubbly self, hopping around, and playing games. The molly shook her head with an internal laugh. How did she do it.

Willowpaw, as usual, was being a good girl, and learning well from her mentor. In fact, she was on patrol with her daughter and mentor now. She watched as the grey lynx point listened to her mentor intently, nodding when she should, asking questions as they came. Dappledleaf was so, so proud of her. She had the best children. Padding alongside her two patrolmates, they made their way to the RiverClan border. She wondered if her father or mother had ever come out this way. They had been gone so long, would they be proud of her? She shook the thought from her head with disgust. She had Sweetmint, the she-cat who had so graciously taken her in as her own. Sweetmint was the one who had cared for her when she cried over a thorn in the paw. Sweetmint was the one who had groomed her on the day of her apprentice ceremony. Sweetmint was there when she was made warrior, when she cried over being pregnant, when she had her kits!

She took a breath, letting her rage wash away. She didn't need that. No one needed that. She was okay now. The molly could feel it going away, ebbing as the tide on a lake during the day. She was Dappledleaf, mother of 2, and warrior of ShadowClan, the fiercest Clan in the forest. She didn't need to be worrying herself over those who had left... but she couldn't help it. She still felt as if she had done such a wrong as a kit that it caused her biological parents to leave. They deserved to never feel the pride she felt for her kits.

Plot Ideas: Possible arguments over parents, or asking about Reeds father

Anything Else?: Nope!

Oooh, I really like her! I feel like it might be a bit off if she had Reed at 12 moons, tho, since he's 20 moons, so maybe adjust her age if she's going to be mother? If sister, I'd like to wait a bit to find both their parents so that we can have them related!

Old August 15th, 2022, 12:58 PM
statement as follows.

Quote:
Oooh, I really like her! I feel like it might be a bit off if she had Reed at 12 moons, tho, since he's 20 moons, so maybe adjust her age if she's going to be mother? If sister, I'd like to wait a bit to find both their parents so that we can have them related!
I can absolutely adjust her age! Does 40 moons sound good?

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3

Old August 15th, 2022, 12:59 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
Name: Slatestripe
Appearance: Short, stocky gray tom with black stripes and amber eyes
Clan: RiverClan
Personality: Slatestripe is reckless in almost every way, hardly ever taking the time to think over his decisions before he makes them. He often takes unorthodox approaches to solving conflicts, which can earn either a cat's ire or admiration depending on the situation at hand. He hates when cats comment on his small stature; it's a sure way to earn his spite. To him, size doesn't matter.
Role and Why: Enemy, him and Reedlight are already rivals so it makes sense for them to be on opposing sides for this plot.
How Will Their Interactions With Reed Be Like?: He already distrusts Reed, so he’s going to be very harsh on them and suspicious of anything they do that’s out of the ordinary. If/when he catches them meeting with a cat from another Clan, he’s definitely going to make it his problem.

RP Example (gimme long posts pls): Slatestripe glanced up into the trees, deep in thought. He was one of the few cats in RiverClan who gave serious thought to the lifestyles of cats from other Clans. Not because he wanted to leave RiverClan, but because a plethora of unique ideas existed in the lifestyles of other Clans. These ideas, in Slatestripe’s mind, could be molded into ones useful for RiverClan.

The trees were ThunderClan’s domain. At one point, they had been SkyClan’s, but now that SkyClan was gone, ThunderClan claimed them. Slatestripe was unsure at the moment how he could adapt the trees to RiverClan’s way of being, but he was sure he’d think of something. Perhaps branches that lay close to the river could be useful?

Plot Ideas: If/when Slate discovers that Reed is half-Clan and is meeting with their parent from another Clan, I imagine Slate would try to address the issue himself. Since he’s a reckless cat, he’d probably resort to the first solution that came to mind, which would either be immediately telling the whole Clan or attacking Reed for the perceived treachery.

Anything Else?: Not at the moment! I try to be active as much as I can.
Hehe, of course! Just one question: which enemy would he be? 1, 2, or 3? The enemies would have different personalities and behaviors, so maybe you can have Slate fall under one of those?

Old August 15th, 2022, 01:00 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudivity View Post
I can absolutely adjust her age! Does 40 moons sound good?
Yep, sounds good to me! So, would you like for her to be the mother? If so, we might have to adjust the mother plot a bit: after all, his father doesn't have to be RiverClan. He could be from any Clan, or from none of them. Does that sound good?

Old August 15th, 2022, 01:03 PM
statement as follows.

Quote:
Yep, sounds good to me! So, would you like for her to be the mother? If so, we might have to adjust the mother plot a bit: after all, his father doesn't have to be RiverClan. He could be from any Clan, or from none of them. Does that sound good?
that all sounds perfect! I just used RiverClan as an example

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3