Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old August 13th, 2022, 01:08 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Clans [FINDER] Shadows of the Reeds

So, if you've been on the Discord, you know that I've been thinking about this for a while. My special boy, Reedlight, has no parents to speak of: I put finders, but no one showed, so he grew up without any. He had a younger sister, Cricketpaw, but she went missing, devastating Reed. However, after a short rp, someone mentioned that Reed had a ShadowClan build and got me wondering: what if Reed was unknowingly half-ShadowClan? Maybe either his father or mother was, and either his father didn't know, or his mother left him to be raised in RiverClan, unable to raise him herself. So, that's what this handy little finder is for.

As for plot ideas, given he wasn't raised by any parents, Reedlight would probably question those who believe to be his parents. Mainly, I want him to either run into his ShadowClan parent while on a patrol or walk, and whether they fight or just have a talk is up to you. As Reedlight doesn't know either of his parents, it might take a while for the connection to happen. Afterwards, perhaps he could run into another of his parents while hunting or on a walk, probably the one who left him to be raised in RiverClan. Whether they fight, talk, or if the cat suspects Reedlight to be their son is up to you, thought I'd like this plot to go on a while.

Reedlight would end up meeting with these two mysterious cats often, whether at Gatherings or walks, and maybe his non-ShadowClan parent could break the news to him about being his parent, and who his father is. Understandably, Reedlight would be in shock, and would probably be depressed, wondering if he was a worthy RiverClan cat, and would contemplate running away again before being talked out of it and convinced by others that he is loyal to RiverClan. Of course, the news might spread, and there might be cats who question Reed's loyalty, especially due to his past. Eventually, he agrees and comes to terms with his parentage. Maybe they continue to talk, maybe they cut ties with each other. It's all up to you.

Now, for the roles!

MOTHER (1/1): (REQUIREMENTS: AFAB, could either be the ShadowClan cat or the other parent, preferably the other parent, and preferably from either a different Clan, or not from a Clan at all. Should also be at least or around twice Reed's age [he's 20 moons]. Looks a little like Reedlight, and would meet him after he meets the ShadowClan cat, or will be the ShadowClan parent he meets. Whether they fight or talk during their first meeting is up to you, but I want them to have a few more talks before Reed's heritage is revealed, where he learns his parentage after this parents reveals it after contemplating if it was true for a while. Afterwards, whether they continue to talk and get along or be hostile and cut ties altogether is up to you! Also, please be active: this plot might go for a while...)
Dappledleaf- Long-furred, flame point she-cat with blue eyes (alive, ShadowClan, @/cloudivity).

FATHER (0/1): (REQUIREMENTS: AMAB, could either be the ShadowClan cat or the other parent, but preferably the ShadowClan cat. Would be at least twice or around twice Reed's age [he's 20 moons]. Looks a lot like Reed, most likely has the same build as him as well. Would've also fathered Reed's younger sister, who is missing, Cricketpaw, who was a small brown she-cat. Would likely be the first parent Reed meets, unless they are not the ShadowClan parent, and whether they fight or talk when they meet at the River-Shadow border is up to you. However, I still want them to have talks here and there, including Gatherings, up until Reed learns of his heritage from his mother/other parent. He questions them if what his other parent said is true, and they can confirm or try to deny it. Afterwards, they can continue to talk and get close to each other as family, or be hostile and cut all ties. Please be active, this plot might take a while.)

HALF-SIBLINGS (2/??): (REQUIREMENTS: Of course, I doubt that either of Reed's parents would remain single and not have their own kits before Reed was born, or after. These kits would belong to either of his parents, respectively, and with their permission. Whether they are already born or yet to be will be told by the parents' rpers. Also, whether they want to meet Reed and be happy to have a brother, be neutral, or despise him will be up to you. They don't even have to know of him if the parents decide to keep their ties a secret. ALSO SHOULD ONLY BE ADDED AFTER PARENTS ARE PICKED).
FATHER'S SIDE (0/??):

MOTHER'S SIDE (2/2):
Willowkit- Long-furred gray lynx point with dark blue eyes (sister, alive, @/cloudivity).
Sagekit- Short-furred white tom with a gray striped tail and green eyes (brother, alive, @/cloudivity).

FRIEND 1: (REQUIREMENTS: Would already have to be a friend of Reedlight, or would become his friend over time. Must be RiverClan. Would comfort him as he questions his loyalty, and defend him from others who doubt him. Overall a close friend to Reedlight, and continue to be there for him as time goes. Would probably be the closest to Reed and the first he would tell about repeatedly visiting his then unknown parents, and could keep that secret, albeit maybe a bit doubtful. Would also be willing to help Reed meet up with his parents in secret at times. Please be active, this role might take a while. I want them to interact often.)
Ducknose- Lilac tabby with white markings (alive, @/Maplefur).

FRIEND 2: (REQUIREMENTS: Must be RiverClan. Would already be a friend of Reedlight or become his friend through this ordeal, as I would like this cat to also maybe be half-Clan, or not born in RiverClan at all. Would probably be the one to stay close to Reed and support him when meeting his parents, and try to persuade him to stop seeing the cats before they both find out about Reed being their kit. Would remain Reed's friend after the whole thing. Please be active, this plot might take a while. I want them to interact often.)

FRIEND 3: (REQUIREMENTS: Must be RiverClan, and would be a close friend of Reedlight after the whole thing, and would become his friend throughout the plot. Would probably be more aggressive when defending Reed from others: would even end up in a fight with Enemy 3 due to their comments on Reed and doubting him. Would also be willing to stop other from getting suspicious of Reed whenever he meets his parents, though might spy on him at first when he tells them of his meetings to keep him safe. Again, please be active, this plot will go on for a while. And I want them to interact often.)

ENEMY 1: (REQUIREMENTS: A cat either currently neutral to Reed or already dislikes him due to his past actions of disloyalty. Would probably notice Reed's strange behavior and follow him to one of his meetings with one of his parents, and would be the first to tell others of this. Would doubt Reed's loyalty and make comments here or there, and whether they continue to dislike him or grow to respect him is up to you. Must be RiverClan, and remember to remain active please! Want them to interact often.)
Slatestripe- Short, stocky gray tom with black stripes and amber eyes (alive, @/Cherry~).

ENEMY 2: (REQUIREMENTS: Would probably once respected Reed but, upon learning his heritage, begun to dislike him. Must be RiverClan. Bonus points if they have a special dislike of other Clans, especially ShadowClan. Would often mock and start rumors of Reed, and probably follow him to prove his disloyalty and try to attack his parents. Whether they continue to mock him or leave him alone after the whole plot is up to you. Please remain active, I want them to interact.)

ENEMY 3: (REQUIREMENTS: Would either already dislike Reed's previous acts of disloyalty, and grow to it due to Enemy 1's rumors. Has a deep dislike towards half-Clan cats if you'd like. Must be RiverClan. Would openly mock and challenge Reed often, and eventually gets into a scuffle with Friend 3. Whether they continue to despise and mock Reed or calm down is up to you. Again, I want them to interact often, so please be active!)

FORM:
Name:
Appearance:
Clan:
Personality:
Role and Why:
How Will Their Interactions With Reed Be Like?:
RP Example (gimme long posts pls):
Plot Ideas:
Anything Else?:
Mention Me: @Ritsuka

Bump me only after two days.

Last edited by Akira; August 27th, 2022 at 04:15 PM.
Old August 13th, 2022, 06:08 PM
hehe, squishy

Default Re: [FINDER] Shadows of the Reeds

Bump

Old August 14th, 2022, 10:25 AM
hehe, squishy

Boop

Old August 14th, 2022, 01:41 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump

Old August 14th, 2022, 04:18 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump

Old August 14th, 2022, 05:21 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

If you’re open to it, since Slate and Reed are already rivals Slate can fill one of the enemy slots.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 14th, 2022, 05:23 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post
If you’re open to it, since Slate and Reed are already rivals Slate can fill one of the enemy slots.
I'm open to it! Just fill the form and choose which enemy you want Slate to be. I want to keep things organized.

Old August 14th, 2022, 09:38 PM
hehe, squishy

Boop

Old August 15th, 2022, 10:53 AM
hehe, squishy

Bump

Old August 15th, 2022, 11:39 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

FORM:
Name: Sorrow
Appearance: light grey she-cat with only 3 legs and many scars from her parents and previous owners, green eyes
Clan: none
Personality: shy and sad
Role and Why: mother? she needs more family
How Will Their Interactions With Reed Be Like?: happy maybe
RP Example (gimme long posts pls): Sorrow watched the garden, trying to ignore memories of the past and the phantom pains of her missing leg. she wondered if her brother would ever return...
Plot Ideas:
Anything Else?: Soorw has many emotional and physical scars and is currently expecting a new litter.
Mention Me: @Ritsuka

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms