Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old May 20th, 2022, 05:03 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Events

event name: thunder run

who's hosting: thunderblaze[bc robinflight is injured]

tell me about the event: all racers that have joined will start the race they will go through obstacle and challenges to prove their skills, their will be checkpoints along the way where all the racers will stop to rest and thats when the points will be given out on every checkpoints examples:

[using robinflight for example]

robinflight ran through sunkissed creek making it to the checkpoint he rested he walked to thunderblaze to receive the points,

" robinflight will receive ten points for passing some cats and running throught sunkissed creek" thunderblaze says

all points will be fair accountable on their effort

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 23rd, 2022, 01:20 AM
the stars told me–;

My Mood: Hungry

Event Name: Put your back in to it!
Who's hosting it: Sand'Smoke (the #1 tree-climber)
Tell me about your event:
An event for apprentices, warriors (and maybe kits with enough supervision!) to work on their tree-climbing skills. Sand'Smoke, being the #1 tree-climber, and in light of the new warriors, has decided that the apprentices of ThunderClan could shape-up in tree-climbing, and he could teach them! Also, any warriors who just need a simple refresher are perfectly welcome to join, as well. There'd be prompts with each event post, such as "Trying to climb the tree, you find an angry squirrel! What will you do?" and such, which will have a chance of the cat falling off. A dice will be rolled to determine whether the cat falls or not, and then the appropriate points are given out. Very simple, very enjoyable, very fun, at least by Sand'Smokes standards.

HAWKKIT | CLOUDEDCRY | SHELLKIT | RIVERPAW | OWLBRANCH | SIREN

“ SHE MAKES ME GO WEAK IN THE KNEES ”

“ but i… can't let… her see… me swoon… ”
Old June 5th, 2022, 12:38 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Yet another event because i am bored

Event Name: Badgers and Foxes!

Who's hosting it: Clearpelt and Jaypelt

Tell me about your event: So, we live in the forest, right? What are we in danger of? Badgers and foxes! The two hosts, Clearpelt and Jaypelt will each have a group. Clearpelt's group is the foxes, while Jaypelt is the Badger. In the first round, the foxes will attack the badgers, and the team that is being attacked that round are cats. The foxes will have to think and act like foxes. Then, the badgers attack. Same thing, Think and act like badgers. The goal is to capture as many 'pups' as you can. The two will assign however many 'pups' to the teams. The pups can attack, but they cannot take down a badger or fox. So, they will rely on defense, which is what the younger cats are going to learn. For the older cats defending, they will have to learn offense. They will have to stratigize how to take down a badger/fox. For the badgers, Since Jaypelt is bigger, he is the leader of Badger. He will choose the biggest cats. Since Clearpelt is small, and sneakier, she will choose the smaller and snekiest cats.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; June 5th, 2022 at 12:38 PM.
Old June 5th, 2022, 01:00 PM

My Mood: Confused

Event Name: Hide and seek!
Who's hosting it: Bluepaw
Tell me about your event: this exciting game there are two games!
1) apprentices(and kits!) hunt the warriors!
This is where warriors go and hide across the territory and kits and apprentices try to find them! This could also test a apprentice’s knowledge of the territory! A kit has to stay with at least one apprentice! The rules are simple. Don’t go past the border and avoid the adders stones!

2) Warriors hunt the apprentices!
This is where the apprentices(and kits!) hide within the territory with a warrior. There will be two groups of apprentices(kits with them) led by a warrior per team! Which team gets caught first looses! The rules are the same as the last one.
Old June 7th, 2022, 07:23 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Event Name:
Operation Thunderfish
Who's hosting it:
Roosterflame, with the assistance of two others.
A while back, Whitewolf, Pinewatch, and Thunderchaser hosted a swimming event for the clan, and many cats recieved a basic grasp on swimming. Since then, many of the cats who were given this limited education have disappeared, died, or have most likely forgotten how to swim, as the event was moons and moons ago.
Roosterflame (A tom who was raised on a farm and gleaned many unusual skills from being trained by his parents, including swimming.) sees this lack of skill, and he wishes to change that. Now, swimming might seem like a useless skill for cats who live in a forest, but if the camp ever floods, StarClan forbid it, the cats who cannot swim will not have much chance of survival. Plus, swimming is a way for cats to have fun and cool off on hot Greenleaf days!
Now, Roosterflame is not going to be able to teach everyone at once, so if this Event is accepted, Roosterflame will try to grab two assistants to teach alongside him. After all, Roosterflame cannot be in multiple places at once!
Old June 8th, 2022, 11:33 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerBoy View Post
Event Name: Put your back in to it!
Who's hosting it: Sand'Smoke (the #1 tree-climber)
An event for apprentices, warriors (and maybe kits with enough supervision!) to work on their tree-climbing skills. Sand'Smoke, being the #1 tree-climber, and in light of the new warriors, has decided that the apprentices of ThunderClan could shape-up in tree-climbing, and he could teach them! Also, any warriors who just need a simple refresher are perfectly welcome to join, as well. There'd be prompts with each event post, such as "Trying to climb the tree, you find an angry squirrel! What will you do?" and such, which will have a chance of the cat falling off. A dice will be rolled to determine whether the cat falls or not, and then the appropriate points are given out. Very simple, very enjoyable, very fun, at least by Sand'Smokes standards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
Yet another event because i am bored

Event Name: Badgers and Foxes!

Who's hosting it: Clearpelt and Jaypelt

Tell me about your event: So, we live in the forest, right? What are we in danger of? Badgers and foxes! The two hosts, Clearpelt and Jaypelt will each have a group. Clearpelt's group is the foxes, while Jaypelt is the Badger. In the first round, the foxes will attack the badgers, and the team that is being attacked that round are cats. The foxes will have to think and act like foxes. Then, the badgers attack. Same thing, Think and act like badgers. The goal is to capture as many 'pups' as you can. The two will assign however many 'pups' to the teams. The pups can attack, but they cannot take down a badger or fox. So, they will rely on defense, which is what the younger cats are going to learn. For the older cats defending, they will have to learn offense. They will have to stratigize how to take down a badger/fox. For the badgers, Since Jaypelt is bigger, he is the leader of Badger. He will choose the biggest cats. Since Clearpelt is small, and sneakier, she will choose the smaller and snekiest cats.

Both of these events are approved! You're welcome to start them whenever you would like. Let me know if you need the Clan mention list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kettle View Post
Event Name: Hide and seek!
Who's hosting it: Bluepaw
Tell me about your event: this exciting game there are two games!
1) apprentices(and kits!) hunt the warriors!
This is where warriors go and hide across the territory and kits and apprentices try to find them! This could also test a apprentice’s knowledge of the territory! A kit has to stay with at least one apprentice! The rules are simple. Don’t go past the border and avoid the adders stones!

2) Warriors hunt the apprentices!
This is where the apprentices(and kits!) hide within the territory with a warrior. There will be two groups of apprentices(kits with them) led by a warrior per team! Which team gets caught first looses! The rules are the same as the last one.

Unfortunately I will be declining this event as Cinderstar would never allow apprentices and kits to wander the territory alone

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; June 8th, 2022 at 01:07 PM.
Old June 8th, 2022, 11:37 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post
Both of these events are approved! You're welcome to start them whenever you would like. Let me know if you need the Clan mention list

Unfortunately I will be declining this event as Cinderstar would never allow apprentices and kits to wander the territory alone
Oh, there will be a warrior with them but okay! I understand!
Old June 8th, 2022, 12:55 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Event name:Hunting Marathon!
Who is hosting?:Vineglow
tell me about your event:Warriors and apprentices (With hunting experience) will be doing a lot of hunting, what type and if they catch anything will be decided by a dice. (All ages are able to watch from kit to leader, though with kits, a queen must be supervising) No fighting or it's a point removal (Up to 5 points removed) (Here is the point removal chart: Nothing= Accident,no pain or blood
1=Pain, no blood
2=Medium pain, no blood
3:Much pain, a little blood
4:Bleeding like madness
5:A un-serious injury
Removal from the event(Will be given a heads up before this happens):Serious injury

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old June 8th, 2022, 01:06 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 View Post
Event name:Hunting Marathon!
Who is hosting?:Vineglow
tell me about your event:Warriors and apprentices (With hunting experience) will be doing a lot of hunting, what type and if they catch anything will be decided by a dice. (All ages are able to watch from kit to leader, though with kits, a queen must be supervising) No fighting or it's a point removal (Up to 5 points removed) (Here is the point removal chart: Nothing= Accident,no pain or blood
1=Pain, no blood
2=Medium pain, no blood
3:Much pain, a little blood
4:Bleeding like madness
5:A un-serious injury
Removal from the event(Will be given a heads up before this happens):Serious injury

I will be denying this event - Cinderstar would never approve of an event that instigates Clanmate on Clanmate violence or injury

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old June 8th, 2022, 01:09 PM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marni View Post

I will be denying this event - Cinderstar would never approve of an event that instigates Clanmate on Clanmate violence or injury
How can I edit it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I