Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM

Old September 11th, 2017, 06:36 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Wait I'm what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Dang sorry is a rp example like what we normally do?
Yea well it matters who the person is
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old September 11th, 2017, 06:37 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
Name: Misty {Driftkit}
Appearance: Boop
Role: Kit?
Personality: Overall Driftkit is an easy cat to get along with, especially with her forgiving nature and dedication to including other cats in conversation and making sure that all cats are pleased. She also has a dedication to relationships in general. She has a good sense of principles and will always know whether a choice is right or wrong, or whether things are morally correct considering she has a high sense of morals and will very likely stick to those, regardless if the cat going against it is her friend. She is a very obedient she-cat and never hesitates doing what her superiors or fellow clanmates ask of her, doing whatever it may be, so long as it is within his morals and the warrior code.
Roleplay Sample:

( @MaskedBandits )

The purr of Lemoncello made her heart leap, making her have a purr of her own. She loved when his fur- on purpose - brushed against hers, for the small amount of time lay her head on his shoulder, before lifting it up as he moved. Rippletail watched his work silently, eyes admiring. She felt close to Lemoncello, closer to any tom she had ever known. The molly wanted to peek in to see for herself, but waited for him to finish

Once he said 'love,' Rippletail felt like she could jump in the air, but instead a loud purr rumbled through her throat. Ducking in, she pressed herself as close as possible to him, the purr still going. "It's perfect!" The molly exclaimed. She-she felt like they were getting... pulled together. Happiness sparked her once again once she settled down, waiting for him to join.

Other: She's deaf in her left ear
Accepted I changed it so there is 2 kits

Gone

Old September 11th, 2017, 07:39 PM
The one and only Darky

Boop

Gone

Old September 12th, 2017, 05:33 PM
The one and only Darky

Boop

Gone

Old September 14th, 2017, 05:10 PM
The one and only Darky

Boooop)

Gone

Old September 14th, 2017, 09:08 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

I noticed you had two kits and no Kittypet... I change that!

Name: Selena
Appearance: ginger with brown patches and amber eyes
Role: Kittypet
Personality: Selena is a she-cat who values the bond of sisters, having two herself. She hates the thought of torn families, and can hardly think about every getting rid of innocent lives. she's rather gullible in the sense that she trusts so willingly, but she has a good heart, and is willing to do what's right- no matter the cost.
RP example: (not real, just made up from a future rp i'll do in Stormclan)

Ravenheart and Fawnlight stared as a long furred white shape came out of the bushes, his blue eyes wavering with tears. "How could you," He croaked, looking at Ravenheart with great sadness, his blue eyes pools of sorrow. "Frostrush... I can explain," Ravenheart mewed but Frostrush turned on him, fur bristling in fury. "How can you explain sneaking off to see a she-cat in the middle of the night?! I thought you wasn't like that Ravenheart, I thought you cared about stormclan! Well obviously you don't!" Ravenheart flicked his ears, his tail fluffed up in defiance. "I do care! I can care about more than one thing ,Frostrush, you of all cats should know that! IT ISN'T ALWAYS GOING TO BE ABOUT YOU! You are not my leader!"Ravenheart hissed, spitting in his brother's face. Ravenheart had hit a nerve, and he knew it. All the rage drained from Frostrush's eyes, all was left was... nothing, no emotion. "Fine," he said, turning, "But when you need me to cover for you, don't bother asking," And with that, the white tom whisked away.
Other: Nope!

Last edited by Bracken12; September 14th, 2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old September 15th, 2017, 05:30 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
I noticed you had two kits and no Kittypet... I change that!

Name: Selena
Appearance: ginger with brown patches and amber eyes
Role: Kittypet
Personality: Selena is a she-cat who values the bond of sisters, having two herself. She hates the thought of torn families, and can hardly think about every getting rid of innocent lives. she's rather gullible in the sense that she trusts so willingly, but she has a good heart, and is willing to do what's right- no matter the cost.
RP example: (not real, just made up from a future rp i'll do in Stormclan)

Ravenheart and Fawnlight stared as a long furred white shape came out of the bushes, his blue eyes wavering with tears. "How could you," He croaked, looking at Ravenheart with great sadness, his blue eyes pools of sorrow. "Frostrush... I can explain," Ravenheart mewed but Frostrush turned on him, fur bristling in fury. "How can you explain sneaking off to see a she-cat in the middle of the night?! I thought you wasn't like that Ravenheart, I thought you cared about stormclan! Well obviously you don't!" Ravenheart flicked his ears, his tail fluffed up in defiance. "I do care! I can care about more than one thing ,Frostrush, you of all cats should know that! IT ISN'T ALWAYS GOING TO BE ABOUT YOU! You are not my leader!"Ravenheart hissed, spitting in his brother's face. Ravenheart had hit a nerve, and he knew it. All the rage drained from Frostrush's eyes, all was left was... nothing, no emotion. "Fine," he said, turning, "But when you need me to cover for you, don't bother asking," And with that, the white tom whisked away.
Accepted

Gone

Old September 16th, 2017, 01:38 PM
The one and only Darky

. @Swiftheart @Panic
@Phoenix Flames(suggested)

Gone

Last edited by Darky; September 16th, 2017 at 03:51 PM.
Old September 16th, 2017, 03:59 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Name with link: Pigeonfeather
Role: One of the border warriors.
Roleplay sample: She stared at the little cat in front of her. She'd heard about kittypets, sure, but she thought that most of them had heard of the Clans, or at least of forest cats. "Skyclan's where a large group of cats live, protecting one another and helping one another!" I wonder who this cat is...

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; September 16th, 2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:30 AM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Name with link: Pigeonfeather
Role: One of the border warriors.
Roleplay sample: She stared at the little cat in front of her. She'd heard about kittypets, sure, but she thought that most of them had heard of the Clans, or at least of forest cats. "Skyclan's where a large group of cats live, protecting one another and helping one another!" I wonder who this cat is...
Accepted

Gone