Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old January 24th, 2023, 01:34 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Events

Event Name: I'm not afraid of scary stories!
Who's hosting it: MallowHeart
Tell me about your event: One chilly yet clear night, Mallowheart hears russling in the trees... That... that is strange, because everyone is right here... Are there such thing as ghosts? Mallow shall tell the tale!
This event will be open to all clan members, as MallowHeart intrigues them one night with the idea of GHOST STORIES! She'll tell her spooky tale then open the floor to anyone else. It's supposed to be a light-hearted event for those who like group bonding and good fun!
Old February 16th, 2023, 08:08 AM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Event Name: Springtime shenanigans
Who's hosting it: FrostFeather of Thunderclan
Tell me about your event: The forever queen, Frostfeather will be holding a event for kits and apprentices outside the camp, it would take place right near the entry and the games would be determined by diceroll like the stalking shadows event!
Old March 8th, 2023, 10:08 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Event Name: A Little Love Can Go a Long Way

Who's hosting it: Oriolepaw

Tell me about your event: Oriole wants to be sure the high ranks know that ThunderClan has their backs. He also wants to give them something to lift their spirits, considering all of the bad things that have been going on lately.

This event will be open to anyone, but he'll want it to be a surprise for the high ranks so they're banned (respectfully, of course ). A few participants will be tasked with diverting the HRs if any of them try to show up.

The participants will gather gifts for the high ranks. These gifts can be anything they want, but one of the objectives will be for each of the high ranks to get a new, fresh nest with all the fixin's. Fur, feathers, the like.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 9th, 2023, 05:30 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Event Name: Ambush training - protecting Thunderclan from the shadows
Who's hosting it: Sootfur
Tell me about your event: The tension between Thunderclan and Shadowclan is growing stronger every day, and Sootfur fears a war might be at the corner any time.
He wants Thunderclan to develop new strategies and play them together, so he plans to do two things:
1. Create and share a system of tail/ears signals to move silently during an ambush
2. Training warriors and apprentices to climb and move between the trees (with the aid of many, more experienced climbers) for an eventual ambush from the sky.
He plans this to be a big event with many, any participants so he would need the help of other warriors. Sootfur would lead the event by sharing his tail signals with a few teachers who then can teach the test of the clan and then supervise the training on the trees, as cats need to move in unison, moving and communicating silently all at the same time. (Advanced moving for warriors only. Attacks from lower branches for apprentices)

If the event gets approved, I'll take care to look and appoint the warriors that would help him

Edit: Sorreldust @/Abyssopelagic would be available for tail signals help! She has already a few of her own, and together they may create other ones. I can also make simple drawings to illustrate them.

Last edited by Wingnettle; March 9th, 2023 at 10:10 AM.
Old March 28th, 2023, 08:35 PM
visual novel enjoyer

Bump Policy: literally whenever
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Event Name: Ambush training - protecting Thunderclan from the shadows
Who's hosting it: Sootfur
Tell me about your event: The tension between Thunderclan and Shadowclan is growing stronger every day, and Sootfur fears a war might be at the corner any time.
He wants Thunderclan to develop new strategies and play them together, so he plans to do two things:
1. Create and share a system of tail/ears signals to move silently during an ambush
2. Training warriors and apprentices to climb and move between the trees (with the aid of many, more experienced climbers) for an eventual ambush from the sky.
He plans this to be a big event with many, any participants so he would need the help of other warriors. Sootfur would lead the event by sharing his tail signals with a few teachers who then can teach the test of the clan and then supervise the training on the trees, as cats need to move in unison, moving and communicating silently all at the same time. (Advanced moving for warriors only. Attacks from lower branches for apprentices)

If the event gets approved, I'll take care to look and appoint the warriors that would help him

Edit: Sorreldust @/Abyssopelagic would be available for tail signals help! She has already a few of her own, and together they may create other ones. I can also make simple drawings to illustrate them.
approved! go ahead and start it when you're ready !!