quillpaw relations finder
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 8th, 2020, 04:01 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Flintstar's ears were burning as Lionstar spoke to him, but to the Thunderclan leaders credit, he didn't say a word. He wasn't bothered by the nicknames, he knew Lionstar threw them around often enough for it to not mean anything personal. He simply kept his glare leveled at the golden tom until the other leader had clearly decided to leave, abandoning Icestar's body on the cold snowy ground. "Thank you for your opinion Lionstar." He meowed once the leader had stepped away and out of earshot, though not caring if the Riverclanner did end up did hearing him or not. Flintstar glanced down at Icestar, her body still cold and lifeless. He knew she'd be very upset when she woke up, and he was slightly afraid. What would she say to him? He'd failed, he hadn't gotten here in time to help anyone. And when she'd desperately needed his help too. When her clan had desperately needed his help. There were sure to be kits who would never psychologically recover from this experience, as well as queens and elders who could've possibly been killed along with the kits. Ears flattening against his head, the Thunderclan leader stood there in silent defeat, feeling sore and achy all over even though he hadn't even fought. He glanced up to see if he could spot his warriors, hoping to Starclan they were doing all they could to help the Shadowclan cats around them.

Flintstar didn't know what to do. He was at a crossroads. He wasn't sure if his clan was strong enough to help Shadowclan. But Icestar had requested an alliance, and he would retain it. There was no way in Starclan he would go against it unless Icestar gave him a reason to mistrust her. So far, she hadn't. As far as he knew, she hadn't been planning an attack on the Riverclan camp, which he would've greatly disagreed with. Camps were places of refuge for clans, Flintstar believed that if clans wanted to fight, they had to do it outside of where there were helpless young kits and old elders, as well as possible sick cats already laying in the medicine den. He knew clans had attacked camps before, but that was one thing Flintstar was going to stop Thunderclan from doing with his leadership. Camps were off-limits. Old leaders had attacked camps, but that was the past. Here in the now, Lionstar had commanded his clan to attack a camp. If he was going to reconsider his allies, it definitely wouldn't be with that clan. Windclan, Flintstar wasn't exactly enemies with, but he also wasn't friendly towards. Plus they'd been quiet for so long he didn't believe them to be a threat as of now. Thunderclan's and Shadowclan's alliance would remain, that was Flintstar's decision, as long as Icestar still approved of it too. He didn't believe she would, after the failed attempt at backup he'd just pulled.

The Thunderclan leader glanced up from Icestar's body, looking around the clearing to see if he could spot who he knew to be the deputy. Upon not spotting him, Flintstar called out. "Where is Shadowclan's deputy?" He meowed, his voice ringing with authority as he hoped to instill some sort of calm within this madness now that Riverclan had left. He was putting up a strong front for now, he would deal with his mess of emotions later. Right now he was going to do his best to help Shadowclan, especially while Icestar was still... unconscious.

@Undertaker @Casper

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 8th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Dirtfur got up, hearing yowl of a call to go back to RiverClan. With a last dirt snowball flung randomly, he headed back to his Clan's territory.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 8th, 2020, 04:43 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Her ears flattened at Lionstar's words. Late was better than never. At least Thunderclan would be able to do what they could for their ally and help what was left of their terrified clan. She swallowed her horror at what remained in the clearing as the Riverclan cats pulled back. This attack was simply cruel, a slaughter and terrorization. It was completely unethical to attack Shadowclan in the heart, where the weak and defenseless laid. She shivered at the sight of the crying kits mewling in horror and confusion, her heart sank and she closed her eyes for a moment. A deep breath only made things worse as the metallic stench of blood filled her nostrils. The tortoiseshell warrior wanted to cringe away and run back to the clan, but that would make her a disappointment. She stepped up behind Flinstar to offer her support of whatever move he made next. He was calling for the deputy, which meant he still wanted to support their ally. He had a good heart. Unlike the monster that presided over Riverclan. A shiver coursed down her spine as the image of the golden cat over the limp Shadowclan leader flashed before her eyes. Her dreams were bound to be haunted for moons after this... There was likely more to come from this.

Last edited by Ever; January 8th, 2020 at 04:47 PM.
Old January 8th, 2020, 05:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

| @Casper; |

Citrusflower scented her mother fome up behind her. She felt reasurance when Owlfeather rested her tail on her shoulder. She was calm until Luonstar's scent faded away. She let out a growl. "It should have been him who lost a life not her. She did everything right. He should only have 8 lives left.", she meowed with a low growl. She knew that Icestar would be back soon and she expected her to be more angry than she was.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 8th, 2020, 05:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@RedHead @Undertaker

Whiteshadow watched as Riverclan slowly headed out of the camp. He paid little mind to Lionstar's words, his mind more concerned on the state of the clan then the actual loss. He padded over to where the rest of the clan had slowly been gathering. He glanced at Icestar's limp body and then turned to look at Beastspark as he called out an order that most of the cats seemed to numb or in shock to follow. The senior warrior cocked his head to the side as Flintstar also added his own words asking for the deputy.
"Beastspark is our deputy." The older tom answered as he stepped up to the Thnderclan leader. The big white warrior used his tail to point to the silver furred brute near the center of the camp. With that done he padded to check on his clanmates to see who he could help. He was sure that several cats needed help.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; January 8th, 2020 at 05:21 PM.
Old January 8th, 2020, 06:02 PM
eternally tired

@Heartstruck @Estelle @RedHead

Fawnpetal chuckled as Minkkit comforted her. "I know they would run away once they saw you. I bet you made them so terrified, they could barely move! You are the most brave cat I've ever seen" She nuzzled him once more. Fawnpetal patted Nightkit with her tail. "Nightkit, It's not your fault that this happened. I would never, EVER let anything bad happen to you, or your siblings. I'll make you a promise, if this ever happens again or anything like it , I will protect you with my life. Nothing with bring you harm as long as i'm here." Fawnpetal smiled at Nightkit again. She looked up to Wolfglare with a grateful look before returning to groom her kits. "Thank you. So, so much."
Old January 8th, 2020, 07:55 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Moonraven @RedHead

The tom turned his head at the sound of his name, green eyes settling on the clan leader with Whiteshadow. He didn't appear irked that his words were overlooked. It was to be expected, he slowly made his way over to Flintstar to see what it was he wanted. Beastspark would have liked to see about finding Dawnstripe, he hadn't seen her since earlier when she had come to help him. He should also see about finding Rosethorn and Tigerpaw among everyone else that needed to be found. "That'll be me." He called, regardless of the fact that both sides of his flanks were bleeding he kept his head and tail raised as walked over to Flintstar. He glanced over to Icestar's body once again. He could only imagine the rage she was going to unleash once she returned. He wasn't sure if Flintstar would be a part of that or not. Even though the tom had been tardy Beastspark was grateful that Thunderclan came at all.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old January 8th, 2020, 09:50 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintstar had given a grateful nod to the Shadowclanner who pointed him to the deputy, feeling slightly frazzled that he hadn’t realized it before. Beastspark had been clearly giving orders to his clan only moment before. The tomcat felt the comforting presence of Dustbreeze behind him, and he mentally reminded himself to thank the she-cat later, when his brain wasn’t whirring with so many emotions and thoughts. As Beastspark walked over, he dipped his head in respect to the large tom, before the look on his face became the proper amount of shameful. “Sorry that we were not able to get here on time, but I did the best I could to get here as quickly as possible.” The black-furred tomcat then gestured around them with his tail, ears pointing back up as he got to business. “Our medicine cat should arrive soon enough to help with healing any of the major injuries, as I know your own medicine cat is still untrained.” He meowed, though his voice remained respectful and genuine. Then he let out a sigh, glancing at Icestar once more. “I don’t know how she’ll feel towards Thunderclan once she wakes up, but do know that my warriors and I will help until she’s tells us to leave.” He matched his gaze with Beastspark again, allowing the tom to see he was truly being genuine and wanted to help in any way the other tom saw fit. “So feel free to tell any of them to do anything to help and they will obey.” He expected his clanmates knew this much, that had come here to help after all. He gave a glance backwards to Dustbreeze before turning to face Beastspark again, awaiting to see what the tom would say. Flintstar did have a few ideas and how to better their alliance if Icestar allowed it to continue, but right now was not the time for him to focus on that. He could ponder more later.

@Undertaker @Moonraven @hxneysuckle @Pepperkins @Ever @Fuzzy

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 8th, 2020, 10:03 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Dustbreeze looked between Beastspark and Flintstar. It was truly a shame that the other clans could not be more like her leader. He wanted peace for the whole forest and was so caring. She hoped that Shadowclan would live up to what he saw in them. Jer eyes shone with pride as he offered their help, and of coursr they would. Her ideals aligned with his, and this clan seriously needed help of the uninjured to get them back on their feet. Along with Thunderclan's medecine cage for help, Shadowclan could recover much more quickly than on their own.

When Flintstar looked back at his warriors, catching her eye, she gave him a strong encouraging smile. He was most certainly the best leader. A prickle of embarrassment shivered though her at the pride that swelled in her chest. Perhaps it was beginning to be a little more than pride kn the tom that she was beginning to know more and more about as she became more involved with the clan and cracked from her shy shell.
Old January 9th, 2020, 06:19 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Not certain when but should we be taking this back to Shadowclan's actual camp clearing since the fighting is done?]

Beastspark took a seat on the cold red and white snow and raised both ears as he listened to Flintstar. His side stung immensely and for once in his life he felt like he's had more then his fair share of fighting. He acknowledged the respectful nod with one of his own, uncertain as to why a fresh coat of shame sat on the leader's face until he explained what was eating at him.

"It's not like you could have know we were going to be attacked so soon. We were barely prepared ourselves. You shouldn't beat yourself up about it, I'm just glad you came at all." Beastspark didn't have the same intensity and leadership skills that Icestar had, nor the air and aura that commanded fear and respect either. Next to her Beast would alway just a 'spark'. Perhaps he was being too soft but he didn't see the need to chew out the tom when he felt bad enough. What happened has already happened and nothing could change it. Why go into the 'ifs' when everything was already done?

"The assistance of your medicine cat will be greatly appreciated." He still had no clue where Bearpaw was, he had expected the apprentice to at least be out here and tending to some of the injured even if the wounds were minor. Beastspark wrapped his bushy tail around his paws as Flintstar glanced at Icestar's body once more. The deputy was wondering when she'd be returning she's been gone for sometime. "I can't say she'll be in the greatest mood when she returns," For a cat named after Ice his leader had an insanely hot temper. The fact the she had threatened to shred her own clanmates not that long ago made him wonder what she'd do for Thunderclan showing up late. He almost cringed thinking about it. "I'm sure if she sees your clan lending a paw and her clan at least patched up perhaps she might calm down a pinch...maybe." His tone was laced with uncertainty.

"For now the best way to help I believe is getting wounds checked out." Beastspark turned away from Flintstar to address the clan. "Flintstar has offer us the use of one of his medicine cats. Those of you with sever injures can go to her once she arrives, those with lesser wounds can see Bearpaw." His voice roared with more authority this time. "I'll need able bodied cats for a hunting patrol or two as soon as possible the clan needs prey. Our dead need to be found so we can sit vigil for them." He was not certain if they knew or understood this but he was pretty sure Icestar was going to throw a fit if she found everyone in her clan sitting around her doing nothing like they were sitting vigil for her. They needed to get up and start moving, doing something other than sitting around like lost kits without their mother. Icestar leaves for five minutes and they'll all suddenly headless chickens with no direction.

@RedHead @Ever @Casper @Moonraven

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Closed Thread