Today 03:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 7th, 2020, 03:09 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSta View Post
Scarface padded toward the seastones grief filled his mind. The tom ran into someone tripping "ah sorry" he mewed grimly.
Fawnsqueak was nearly bowled over by the stranger and made a little 'oomph' noise as he picked himself up from the ground, shaking his pelt free of the debris. He was grateful he had the sense to apologize and gave a lopsided smile. "It's fine, man. Don't worry about it." Maybe it'd be a bruise tomorrow, but he wasn't keen on starting any trouble.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 7th, 2020, 03:14 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Grimm: View Post
@ponyapan

"Dawnpaw!" Foxleaf said as his apprentice came near. His face lit up, Finally, Someone I actually know. He smiled and patted her head with his tail as he sat down. He whispered to her. "Yeah, it was a bit unfair, But its fine." He touched noses with her and said "But thank you for defending me." His anger slowly melted away, he felt... happier now his apprentice was by his side. It made him feel as if someone agreed with him.
"Yes, of course." Happy that it made a difference, Dawnpaw nodded eagerly. Even if she hadn't actually said anything, she felt a bit braver than usual.

Please click my eggs!

Old February 7th, 2020, 04:36 PM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Silversky, one of ThunderClan's newest recruits, shyly padded her way into the crowd of cats already gathered there. Her namesake-colored tabby fur bristled and she lashed her black-tipped tail. She had no idea what was going on. Should she say something? Should she just stay quiet? Other cats were talking to each other, but she didn't want to intrude. They seemed to know what they were doing. She on the other paw, decided to just keep her distance and wait until someone invited her closer. Maybe someone could explain it to her. Was she even supposed to be here?
Old February 7th, 2020, 04:43 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Slushie

When the other tom touched him, the very same electric sparks sent shivers down his spine. He sat there for a moment, briefly stunned, the shook himself and responded;

"Y-yeah, I guess so! So, um... yeah..."

Sunsnow turned, giving Buckbranch a lopsided grin while inside of him his mind was whirling with embarrassment.

Yeah, I guess so? So, um... yeah? Ugh! I'm an idiot. Starclan, if you're watching please help me!

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old February 7th, 2020, 05:36 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Pinepaw smiled shyly at his enthusiasm. It was nice though to have someone teeling her about everything since her mentor was obviously busy with the other leaders. She listened carefull, watching as he pointed out the other leaders and named off the ones that he knew. Lionstar, Dirtfur, Icestar... a lot to remember. Her ears perked as Pebblepaw said he didn't recognize the cat beside Flintstar, she could actually help with that.

"That's Duskfeather!" She piped up, looking back to the other apprentice. She debating saying why she hadn't come to any gatherings yet- but decided to not. Not all cats were so inviting towards used-to-be kittypets. "I'm from Thunderclan, thanks for telling me about who everyone is. My mentor's rather busy down there."

She nodded towards Flinstar, noticing that the leaders had started sharing news. She probably aught to be listening better and not chatting. It was exciting to meet a new cat though. Distracted, her eyes swept over the streamstones watching with awe at the moonlit space. She didn't mind the salt brine on the air either. It was a welcome new scent. She stared out and around with wide golden eyes, watching in wonder before focusing back on the leaders' discussion.
How embarassing! Was Flintstar her mentor?! Or Duskfeather?! Of course she knew who they were then. A facepalm...paw.. was in order. However, Pebblepaw was too choked up with an awkward moment of silence to do anything! As his eyes skirted anywhere but Pinepaw's direction, his attention was redirected back to the Seastones. Oh, what was this? The apprentice tilted his ears to get a better listen in on the drama. Lionstar and Icestar squabbling - what was new? ..But warriors chiming in from below the rocks? All the drama made Pebblepaw squirm in his spot -

"You think there will be a fight?" He whispered, leaning over to ask Pinepaw.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 7th, 2020, 05:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
How embarassing! Was Flintstar her mentor?! Or Duskfeather?! Of course she knew who they were then. A facepalm...paw.. was in order. However, Pebblepaw was too choked up with an awkward moment of silence to do anything! As his eyes skirted anywhere but Pinepaw's direction, his attention was redirected back to the Seastones. Oh, what was this? The apprentice tilted his ears to get a better listen in on the drama. Lionstar and Icestar squabbling - what was new? ..But warriors chiming in from below the rocks? All the drama made Pebblepaw squirm in his spot -

"You think there will be a fight?" He whispered, leaning over to ask Pinepaw.
Pinepaw watched with wide eyes. She'd never seen cats raise their voices so much. Sure, at gatherings cats spoke their minds and fought a little- but it didn't feel like this. Her tail tapped against the ground eagerly. As Pebblepaw leaned in and whispered, she shrugged.

"Who knows? Might be fun... But I don't think this is really the right place for that. Aren't there rules about it?" She frowned, she wasn't really sure. There were still rules to the warrior code and the balance between the clans that she was learning. She'd only heard whispers about what had happened between Shadowclan and Riverclan though. She hadn't talked to Flintstar about it either so she the details and accusations she was hearing were very intruiging. Her eyes shifted over to the tom beside her and away from the fiesty argument below. "Also... were you there at the fight between the two clans? I never asked Flintstar what happened when he was training me- but he seemed on edge about whatever had happened."

Last edited by Ever; February 7th, 2020 at 05:51 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Beastspark let out a low sigh as the verbal brawl between the two leaders' started already. He was willing to sit out of it until Lionstar started spinning a tale. If he was going make Beastspark look like a monster, he should at least get the facts right. He really didn't feel like bickering about it and decided to at least say his piece and be done. "That scum you call a deputy you say I killed so brutally decided to shred all the prey my clan had caught. I doubt you or anyone in your clan knows what it's like to go hungry, but my clan needed that food, like you, we have queens, kits, and elders to look after." Beastspark growled, looking up at Lionstar. "Perhaps I was too harsh on the poor fellow, I just assumed if he was arrogant enough to go after our prey he could handle the repercussions. Clearly, he could not." Beastspark couldn't remember every detail of that battle, not with all that blood rushing through his brain. If that weakling of a tom's body was as torn up as Lionstar stated, he deserved. Destroying their food during a raid in winter was like sentencing them to death. If Icestar hadn't decided to extend their borders they might have been in some serious trouble. The tom took a seat, tail twitching in agitation. His clan lost three clanmates, ending the life of a deputy who sinks as low as that piece of dung had... well Beastspark didn't see how Riverclan lost anything with that death. They should be happy he got rid of that fiend for them.
@BILL.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 7th, 2020 at 06:07 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 06:04 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

[QUOTE=ponyapan;636728]The darkness lulled Silverpaw's steps all the way to the gathering, so she'd been tired even before she'd arrived. Then, she'd seen a white pelt with a black tail-tip moving towards her, and she definetely felt like she should have stayed at home. Well, there was nothing she could do about that now, except if there was some way to escape... Quickly spinning around, Silverpaw's eyes locked on a cat sitting by themselves, and smoothly changed direction, like she'd meant to talk to him all along.
"Err, hey there. "[/QUOTE]

Hawktalon swallowed, trying his best not to smile. A younger cat, perhaps an apprentice- she might be more susceptible to my antics! Instead, he cocked his head in question and spoke;

"I'm deaf. Can't hear ya."

The words came out broken and warbled, as they would for any cat that didn't know what it sounded like or what it was supposed to sound like.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida
Old February 7th, 2020, 06:17 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Alarmed by the seemingly sudden beginning to the actual Gathering, the apprentice also jerks her attention away from Sootflare. She sits as straight as she could, craning her neck for a chance to peek over the heads in front of her to see Lionstar as he began RiverClan's announcements. The she-cat was suddenly awestruck again by the leaders- All of them, not just the tom who spoke first. They were all so regal, so... Big. The air about them even looked different! Without her even noticing, the apprentice had begun to knead at the ground underpaw excitedly until her company captured her attention again.

"You're from RiverClan?" she echoes wondrously. So, that meant that the warrior knew Lionstar! However, she was less concerned about the leader and more curious about what he was talking about. "So, what is that place that Lionstar just talked about? He seemed annoyed with Icestar. Is it that nice of a place that you guys fought over it?" Oddly enough, Elderpaw didn't seem all that fazed by the leader's mention of deaths in the Clan. They had plenty of their own in WindClan, and it felt normal to hear about, which to an outsider, was probably a tragic thought.
The warrior couldn’t help but cringe at the aggressive back and forth between the leaders and clan members. Hopefully this gathering wouldn’t get any more heated or they might have another battle on their paws. That certainly wouldn’t be pleasant.

“Yeah, RiverClan,” he repeated, not fully paying attention.”It’s not really, it’s not really that nice, I don’t think. I think he got bored, that’s why he’s giving it back. And it’s probably a bit of a power play, too.”
Old February 7th, 2020, 06:49 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Beastspark let out a low sigh as the verbal brawl between the two leaders' started already. He was willing to sit out of it until Lionstar started spinning a tale. If he was going make Beastspark look like a monster, he should at least get the facts right. He really didn't feel like bickering about it and decided to at least say his piece and be done. "That scum you call a deputy you say I killed so brutally decided to shred all the prey my clan had caught. I doubt you or anyone in your clan knows what it's like to go hungry, but my clan needed that food, like you, we have queens, kits, and elders to look after." Beastspark growled, looking up at Lionstar. "Perhaps I was too harsh on the poor fellow, I just assumed if he was arrogant enough to go after our prey he could handle the repercussions. Clearly, he could not." Beastspark couldn't remember every detail of that battle, not with all that blood rushing through his brain. If that weakling of a tom's body was as torn up as Lionstar stated, he deserved. Destroying their food during a raid in winter was like sentencing them to death. If Icestar hadn't decided to extend their borders they might have been in some serious trouble. The tom took a seat, tail twitching in agitation. His clan lost three clanmates, ending the life of a deputy who sinks as low as that piece of dung had... well Beastspark didn't see how Riverclan lost anything with that death. They should be happy he got rid of that fiend for them.
@BILL.
((quoting bc of the lack of announcement code))

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"Are you saying some prey being destroyed was worth ripping a cat open?" Lionstar shook his head at the brute. "Of course, ShadowClan is so full of itself it thinks mutilation is justified by some lost prey. Your leader went on a spiel about how well ShadowClan's doing, did you miss that? So well the land she's been crying over since she became leader isn't even necessary! Cut the sob story about your food-- he probably did you a favor, everyone knows ShadowClan can spare a few pounds when your entire battle strategy is throwing around your weight."

Closed Thread