by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 11:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2020, 05:07 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: November Gathering

Fallenstorm made her way threw the crowd and yawned, she was so bored right now. (OPEN)
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:07 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Falconspirit followed his leader and Clanmates to the Gathering. He noticed Cricketpaw talking to a ThunderClan cat. This was his apprentice's first gathering, he hoped she behaved herself. But she didn't really seem like the type to cause trouble. But Lionpaw... all he could think was, Poor Eldersky. Shaking his thoughts away, he settled down next to Rainywhisker. "Hello there," he said to the tom. @implimm
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:11 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Rainywhisker of ThunderClan
Rainywhisker follows along with ThunderClan, feeling a little bit strained from the journey but interested nonetheless. While appearing at Gatherings never meant much to him, it was good to stay in the know occasionally. And he'd been gone for a few moons. It would be good of him to take note of what happened since the last Gathering- At least it was something. The first thing he notes is the leaders- One was different. Perhaps Lionstar was ill or busy, and had sent the deputy in his place? The tabby sweeps RiverClan's cats, but doesn't really muse much beyond that. He pads comfortably around the others present until he finds a nice place to sit down and rest.

-

Eldersky of WindClan
Eldersky accompanies her Clan, excited to have another night of mingling. Maybe she would see Sootflare and get to say hi again! She could show him her new apprentice, if the tyke was around. The young she-cat smiles around her to anyone who caught her eye, though she was really trying to find out if Lionpaw made it. It would be so much fun to show her everything!
[ @Mumble - if you wanted to toss Lionpaw in c: ]

-

Plumpaw of RiverClan
Plumpaw sulks around, watching the other Clans as they fill the clearing. Last moon, Springcry had been here to talk to her. And she'd taken pleasure in their conversation regardless of how odd the tom was. But a lot happened since that evening, and she felt a little more apprehensive of engaging anybody here that she didn't already know. It was too bad she couldn't sidle up to Gentlethunder or Lionstorm- Both probably had had more than enough of one apprentice for the time being. So, she does as she'd always done when near the water and she sits on the beach in solitude. She was still within earshot of the four leaders, so she saw nothing wrong with laying on her flank to listen to the sound of the waves, eyes shut peacefully.

(ALL OPEN)
Lionpaw tumbled head first into the soft ground as she barreled through the cluster of cats blocking her way, because a girl has to do what she has to do! She had to get there before anyone else, duh! Quickly getting back to her paws, she aggressively shook out her pelt, dust flying off of her fur in small clouds. Well that was exciting! "I!! AM!! HEREEEEE!!!" she announced, her voice ringing through the area, surely loud enough for most cats to hear. Just what she wanted! Eldmentor was here, of course, so she bounded over to the she-cat without a moment's hesitation, letting out a battle cry as she attempted to playfully barrel her mentor over.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:11 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Rainywhisker of ThunderClan
Rainywhisker follows along with ThunderClan, feeling a little bit strained from the journey but interested nonetheless. While appearing at Gatherings never meant much to him, it was good to stay in the know occasionally. And he'd been gone for a few moons. It would be good of him to take note of what happened since the last Gathering- At least it was something. The first thing he notes is the leaders- One was different. Perhaps Lionstar was ill or busy, and had sent the deputy in his place? The tabby sweeps RiverClan's cats, but doesn't really muse much beyond that. He pads comfortably around the others present until he finds a nice place to sit down and rest.

-

Eldersky of WindClan
Eldersky accompanies her Clan, excited to have another night of mingling. Maybe she would see Sootflare and get to say hi again! She could show him her new apprentice, if the tyke was around. The young she-cat smiles around her to anyone who caught her eye, though she was really trying to find out if Lionpaw made it. It would be so much fun to show her everything!
[ @Mumble - if you wanted to toss Lionpaw in c: ]

-

Plumpaw of RiverClan
Plumpaw sulks around, watching the other Clans as they fill the clearing. Last moon, Springcry had been here to talk to her. And she'd taken pleasure in their conversation regardless of how odd the tom was. But a lot happened since that evening, and she felt a little more apprehensive of engaging anybody here that she didn't already know. It was too bad she couldn't sidle up to Gentlethunder or Lionstorm- Both probably had had more than enough of one apprentice for the time being. So, she does as she'd always done when near the water and she sits on the beach in solitude. She was still within earshot of the four leaders, so she saw nothing wrong with laying on her flank to listen to the sound of the waves, eyes shut peacefully.

(ALL OPEN)
Duststrike Sat down, in a bit of a mood. He saw a dencent looking RC apprentie, and aproached her. "Hello". Said The Thunderclan tom with a slight grunt.
~~~~~~
Berrywing of Windclan walked up to a Thudnerclan tom. He needed someone sensible to talk to about not becomming Windclan's deputy. "Are you smart and sensible?" he said with a bit of a snarl to the tom.
~~~~~~~~
Frogpaw was so excited. His first gathering. He walked up to the first cat he saw, a Riverclan she-cat. "Hi! I'm Frogpaw of Shadwoclan!" He said excidedly introducing himself.
(Sorry, I took all your cats, xD)
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:14 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Snakepaw padded in taking up the rear of the incoming group. Sure it wasnt his job and he really didnt have the authority for it but with no deputy and the clan still a bit wobbily with the sudden changes he felt it was best to have at least on high rank cat watching the clans back (maybe it was just him feeling off though). Arriving he slinked over to his mentor, sitting next to the older tom. Snakepaw had no clue what medicine cats were supposed to do at gatherings and while he'd normally be happy to snap at people and generally do as he liked (bar any action harming his clan, that was a no) this was the gathering and he would be making a good impression in front of the other clans. The tom flicked an ear glancing up at Sparrowskip before turning to watch the other clans file in, this would be interesting wouldn't it.

@:Grimmlin: (u dont have to respond Im just throwing snake down next to you for this)

Last edited by Rani; November 16th, 2020 at 05:14 PM.
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:21 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise View Post
Leopardpaw trotted after Lionstorm, watching the tom warily. For some reason, it put him on edge that he wasn't leading the clan to the Seastones. He looked down at the ground again. As they approached the Gathering spot, he peered around nervously. He hadn't really made any friends in the other clans yet. Maybe today would be the day. Hopefully, it would also be his last gathering as an apprentice.
[OPEN]
Wow! Squirrelpaw’a very first gathering. He wanted to make some friends right away! He looked around, his eyes landed on another apprentice from RiverClan. He walked over. “Hello, there. I’m Squirrelpaw. What’s your name?” he asked, waving his squirrel-like tail in a friendly manner.
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:23 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

When you’re waiting for Dawnstar to post so ShadowClan can rp-

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:25 PM
AWOOOOOOOOO!!!

My Mood: Innocent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
When you’re waiting for Dawnstar to post so ShadowClan can rp-
(Same but with Buckstar.)
HEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friendos and potential friendos! It be I, Ikoria! Hey! I love talking, helping, and roleplaying, so don't be afraid to come to me! Come to me whenever, I always like to talk to other members, and also sometimes known as an "acting therapst" if you have any problems you'd like to talk about. (Not a licensed therapst.)

By the way, I'm looking for members so I can start the Pack of Clear Waters!

My email is ikorealmpup@warriorcatsonline.com
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:27 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

{Dimtail of WC}
Dimtail padded to the meeting, absently noting how much leadership turnover there had been recently. Buckstar had been promoted fairly recently, once he thought about it. That stuck up medicine cat of his had been new last gathering, and now Windclan finally got a new deputy after Coyotesnarl was murdered. Not Dimtail himself, but that was fine. He wondered how Shadowclan would feel about that.

Dimtail settled down to listen to the other announcements from other clans, looking up expecting to see Lionstar already on the rock, as usual. That golden tom always was first. But to his surprise, Lionstar wasn't the first one on the rock. It was... Sootflare? Had something happened to Lionstar? Had Lionstar done something?
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old November 16th, 2020, 05:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ @Wolfgirl8; ]

Cricketpaw looked over at Forestpaw with a smile. Yeah a new friend. She didn't have any of those and since this was a gathering it was okay to be friends with a cat outside her clan. "My name is Cricketpaw.", she meowed in her cheerful voice. She was such a happy apprentice.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Closed Thread