Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Newww post! @CandyFlossCat )

Mango yelped in surprise as the warrior pushed her down. Mango thrashed around, and tried her hardest to break free. "Get off of me and fight me like a real warrior, ratheart!"
Allure hissed and unsheathed her claws, swiping them at the cat atop her trainee with viciousness. Her eyes blazed with fire, and she swung claws at the cat, blows quick and multiple.

@Dovekit12 )
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Paige~

Ariadne rushed into the clearing, eyes hungry. She scanned the Gathering-turned-battle with satisfaction. The clan cats had been to occupied with the declaration of war to notice them. With a yowl, she jumped into the battle.
(Open)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:42 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Sundapple shook with fear as he blindly ran around, it was his first rel battle, and he had no clue, finally, he spotted a patch of grass and crouched there, trying to calm his raging heart and thoughts. Once or twice he fired insults at dueling cats, mostly because they got too close. " Starclan help me," he whispered. He looked blindly around, yet didn't notice the cat, or cats, preparing to attack him.
@Milky Way @CandyFlossCat
I thought they were fighting in the war? Monarchpaw and Emeraldpaw wouldn't attack a clan cat at a gathering against the DS :/)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:47 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fighting was not Stephanotis' style. He didn't like the thought of blood, the feel of it, or the sight of it. Blood was a rather...unpleasing taste to this Tom. Well, the blood on his paws. Albiet, he found it a lot more satisfying when another cat ripped their own blood from themselves. So, when the battle broke out, Stephanotis wanted to look for those specific opponents where he knew they were unstable. Emotionally unbalanced. Because it was easier to drive them to death - without much work. His claws would still be clean and sharp, sparkling in the morning's dew, and he wouldn't have to worry about a drop of the crimson liquid in his name. When you murdered, you carried a reputation. In this case, every cat Stephanotis drove to their own death...would he really be a prime suspect? No, no, obviously not. He didn't slit their throat, he didn't sink his hazardous claws into their skin, he didn't use his fangs to nip their string of life. They done the job themselves. His brilliant orange gaze caught sight of two. Just a few ways from him, close it seemed. But, he could tell from the distance that they were in an emotional bliss as of the moment. Overwhelmed by such out cry, that they were thrown off balanced. So, he made his move on them. He trotted towards them with a heavy pace. Normally, he would had loved to drive the two insane so they could meet in harmony upon their death. Yet, this was a battle. All claws and fangs out. No mercy. Blood will be spilled. And, Stephanotis was absolutely positive that it wouldn't be his.
Locking his eyes on the she cat of the two turtledoves, He knew he could hurt her. Which would make the male more inclined to meet a fatal wound. Stephanotis believed he knew how all this would end. So, with claws as sharp as a eagle's talon, he jumped, aiming to pin the Molly down with his dominating size.

Cherrydawn gazed around the clearing, chaos and battles erupting all around her. Instinctively, she hunched down, trying to make herself as small as possible. She may be a training warrior, but this was her first actual battle and it was a horrible one! The attackers were cats who didn't care about the warrior code and wouldn't hesitate to kill. In all the confusion, she didn't even notice the tom creeping up on her until a weight greater than hers landed squarely on her back. She shrieked, trying to wriggle free but he held her firm. "Skyfeather!" she cried out. Starclan, help me!

@Flameleaf

Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:48 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Sasukewolf (madness) @russet

Start having Meadowpaw and Nightmare battle, and I’ll slide Sharppaw in :3

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:56 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Ashpaw ducked away from a group of Dusk Syndicate cats that were charging towards the clan cats, heading away from the fighting. He had to find his family or a molly that had come. He decided it was up to him to protect them. Even though, realistically, it was the apprentice who would need the help. He sidestepped around some windclan cats, remembering Blazingstar declaring war only moments ago. The shadowclan apprentice looked around, grey fur standing on end with fear and shock. This would be his first real battle.

@Kyra-Wolfe-666 : Petalstorm

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 23rd, 2017, 06:58 PM
Sigh...

[QUOTE=Rainbowsprinklestar;409559][QUOTE=Charmer;409283][QUOTE=Chameleon;409156][QUOTE=Swiftheart;409150][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;408991][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
[QUOTE=Chameleon;409125][QUOTE=Aleka;409121][FONT="Times New Roman"][QUOTE=Swiftheart;408909]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post

Guizzer raised an eyebrow at Shinefang and saw his scar on his shoulder,” Nice scar.” He reached his claw up and gave a good deep scratch aimed at his other shoulder.

Lionpaw reared up attempting to shove Aleka off.
"Argh!" The dusk Syndicate's fighter's blow connected, and blood began to ooze from Shinefang's one unmarked shoulder. He staggered back, shocked by the pain, then the fury in his rose and he hissed at the other ton. Up until this point, he hadn't wanted to hurt the other cat, but now he was seeing red. "I'll shred you!" He snarled, bolting straight at the other tom, his paws front paws lashing, claws unsheathed, aiming a flurry of blows at the other tom's face.

Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:03 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ashpaw ducked away from a group of Dusk Syndicate cats that were charging towards the clan cats, heading away from the fighting. He had to find his family or a molly that had come. He decided it was up to him to protect them. Even though, realistically, it was the apprentice who would need the help. He sidestepped around some windclan cats, remembering Blazingstar declaring war only moments ago. The shadowclan apprentice looked around, grey fur standing on end with fear and shock. This would be his first real battle.

@Kyra-Wolfe-666 : Petalstorm
Petalstorm charged over to Ashpaw, blood dripped from her muzzle and a few scratches along her side. She was panting as she turned her attention to the young tom.
"Need some help with the battle?" she asked, glancing around. "I can tell this is your first, so I thought you might need some help from a warrior."
@Fern : Ashpaw
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:04 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Firefall hated this. It could have easily been avoided, but he didn't doubt Snowstar's choices. The ginger and white tom would fight for his Clan, against WindClan and the Syndicate. He growled, his fur bristling and becoming even fluffier than usual. Muscles rippled under his pelt and he gazed across the Gathering with a fierce look. He was internally freaking out at the thought of possibly killing someone, a Syndicate cat maybe, but he knew he had to do it if necessary. It still made him tense, though. His claws flexed in the dirt as he forced himself not to wail out that this needed to stop. This was part of warrior life, after all, and he'd have to fight. He saw a cat walking towards him, an eerie smile on the cat's face. He reeked of WindClan. "We only stole from you rabbit-chasers because we had to!" He spat in defense of his Clan.
he took a step forward, claws digging into the ground. ¨because of you, queens are going hungry,¨ another step forward,¨because of you, my apprentice cant train without hearing his empty stomach.¨ his tail lashed,hitting the ground so hard that dirt flew up behind him. his ginger fur fluffed up to about twice his size now. green eyes in slits, pure hatred. ¨how do you think cats in the medicine den feel when they cant have a full stomach? elders who have worked moons for rest and they ant even eat!¨this was a yowl now. he was no stranger to blood on his claws, or killing for that matter. scars painted his large body from past fights. he smiled, putting his weight on his back legs before pouncing, front legs outstretched and claws unsheathed, aiming directly for the tom infront of him.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 07:06 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Gonna get this rolling since we have partners now
@Charmer @Lonestar23 @RedHead )

Rosebelly trembled as each screech of fury filled her ears. All around her was pandamonium. This was a Gathering to remember, that's for sure. Rosebelly whipped her head this way and that to find an opponent. She seemed to be the only cat without someone to fight. How could she serve her Clan if she didn't claw and hiss her way through these cats? "I'll be back," she told Morningblue shakily. She laid her tail on his shoulders before bounding several fox lengths away. Rosebelly was still in Morningblue's sights, but quite far away. Rosebelly let her senses come to life. Being a hunter pays off during battle. The iron scents of blood burned her nostrils and made her gag, but she blew past that. She tried to scent for a Syndicate cat, and she did. One that seemed almost unwounded. Perfect. Rosebelly scanned the clearing for the scent, and then dropped into a crouch as she spotted her target. The ginger molly stalked closer and closer and then... she leaped! Claws extended and jaws gaping to release an ear-splitting battle cry, Rosebelly targeted the Dusk Syndicate tom's shoulders.
@RedHead

Morningblue turned at the feel of a tail tap on his shoulder, a snarl on his lips that broke as soon as he saw Rosebelly stalking away. "Rose!" he growled indignantly. He began to spring after her when the reek of a dusk syndicate cat filled his nostrils and he caught sight of a light brown, sleek furred tom. He looked much younger than Morningblue, and very lithe, reminding him a bit of a weasel. Morningblue lowered his head menacingly, and said in throaty growl. "Foxhearts! I'll claw your pelt off!" He charged at the younger tom, a barreling, grey storm of claws and teeth.

Closed Thread