Today 08:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 31st, 2018, 05:58 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: May Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Im sure you will." they replied. they were glad heatherfur wasnt trying to prove hersel fby being better than the past medicine cats, but trying to be just as good as them. it wasnt a competition. they felt longing. they wished geckoleaf and juniperpaw could see how things were going, how riverclan and shadowclan were coming along. they missed them so much it hurt sometimes, heatherfur had seen it up and close. "Surgestorm would be proud of you." they mewed. they wanted heatherfur to feel like cats believed in her. as when daydream had lost cats in their life, they hod no one to do that for them. no one telling them that they were doing just enough or to relax, no one telling them that they were something. they felt..whole, sayign it to someone else so she didnt feel as they did once. "I look forward to picking up your training in a few days, im sure flashpaw will be excited. she loves meeting new cats."
The tears that had recently subsided began to sting at Heatherfur's eyes as Daydream said that Surgestorm would be proud of her. It was a nice compliment to hear, and something that warmed the molly's heart. "That means a lot," she murmured, her pale gaze gleaming in gratitude as she looked at Daydream. The smiled widened a bit once Daydream mentioned training. It would be good to get back into the swing of things. After everything that had happened, the tabby was desperate for some normalcy to re-enter her life. Never had the mundane warrior duties she'd found tedious back in WindClan look so tempting. "I'm excited to meet her, as well. Perhaps with a majority of the medicine cats coming together to train, peace can finally fall within the Clans." It was a long shot. Tensions were still high and that wasn't going to fade anytime soon, but maybe... just maybe... this is why StarClan had decided to bring a WindClan warrior, herself, into RiverClan. For a chance at permanent peace.
Old May 31st, 2018, 06:54 PM

My Mood: Amused

LightEcho walked across the log to the gathering her long tail flicking side to side as she crossed when she got to the end of the log she jumped down and then looked around for a second before heading over to somewhere shady she had always been the type to be alone and practice for her sometimes cheerful mood most of her life she had practiced her agility and skills by herself so she was not much of the lets be friends kind of cat she was okay with it but not into it she then practiced fighting with her tail the whole time sense she was in a spot away from other cats also practicing skills that took a lot of agility and her agility a bit its self knowing her this was not surprising after awhile she stopped and then sat down licking her ruffled up fur and then tried to wait patiently for the leaders to start speaking but knowing how much she hated to come to the gatherings that take forever to really start she hoped it was not one of those gatherings
Old May 31st, 2018, 08:27 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjBronygirl View Post
LightEcho walked across the log to the gathering her long tail flicking side to side as she crossed when she got to the end of the log she jumped down and then looked around for a second before heading over to somewhere shady she had always been the type to be alone and practice for her sometimes cheerful mood most of her life she had practiced her agility and skills by herself so she was not much of the lets be friends kind of cat she was okay with it but not into it she then practiced fighting with her tail the whole time sense she was in a spot away from other cats also practicing skills that took a lot of agility and her agility a bit its self knowing her this was not surprising after awhile she stopped and then sat down licking her ruffled up fur and then tried to wait patiently for the leaders to start speaking but knowing how much she hated to come to the gatherings that take forever to really start she hoped it was not one of those gatherings

A fluffy black and white she-cat noticed a cat go into the shadowy area. Usually Nightfrost would go off by herself as well but this time maybe she should try something different. With a sigh, Night changed her direction and moved towards the other cat. She knew the other she-cat was from her clan but she wasn’t sure of her name. Upon reaching the other cat, night dipper her head in greeting. “Hello..mind if I join you here?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Last edited by Tazzy; May 31st, 2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old May 31st, 2018, 09:23 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
The tears that had recently subsided began to sting at Heatherfur's eyes as Daydream said that Surgestorm would be proud of her. It was a nice compliment to hear, and something that warmed the molly's heart. "That means a lot," she murmured, her pale gaze gleaming in gratitude as she looked at Daydream. The smiled widened a bit once Daydream mentioned training. It would be good to get back into the swing of things. After everything that had happened, the tabby was desperate for some normalcy to re-enter her life. Never had the mundane warrior duties she'd found tedious back in WindClan look so tempting. "I'm excited to meet her, as well. Perhaps with a majority of the medicine cats coming together to train, peace can finally fall within the Clans." It was a long shot. Tensions were still high and that wasn't going to fade anytime soon, but maybe... just maybe... this is why StarClan had decided to bring a WindClan warrior, herself, into RiverClan. For a chance at permanent peace.
daydream nodded along. "Im training oriolepaw, too. so itll be a bit of a crowd.." they drifted off. they knew shinefang couldnt be traveling to multiple clans all the time to be teaching other cats, and getting his own apprentice soon, he couldnt keep up with it all..much less handling junipers disappearance. even though daydream was still grieving, they would pick up the slack, training three cats at a time. was it unheard of? yeah. but were they going to do it anyway? yeah. growing up without a mentor they had to learn everything on their own. and emotional struggle of being thrown into a rank and having no one to teach you is..painful, so daydream didnt want wanyone going mentorless. even at the cost of their sleep."Imight be crazy for mentoring three cats."
Old June 1st, 2018, 06:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Riverpaw pushed through the crowd until she was next to him."So how is training?" She asked,trying to start a conversation.
He flicked his tail," Well my mentor says I fight like a Riverclanner. I'm a decent hunter."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 1st, 2018, 10:34 AM

My Mood: Amused

[QUOTE=Tazzy;509094]A fluffy black and white she-cat noticed a cat go into the shadowy area. Usually Nightfrost would go off by herself as well but this time maybe she should try something different. With a sigh, Night changed her direction and moved towards the other cat. She knew the other she-cat was from her clan but she wasn’t sure of her name. Upon reaching the other cat, night dipper her head in greeting. “Hello..mind if I join you here?”[/QUOTELightEcho looked over at them then spoke go ahead nothing is stopping you" as the shecat kept flicking her tail she knew the cat was from her clan but did not know her name cause how often when she was not busy she went into the forest alone lightecho allways did this in her freetime so she did not know this cat at all
Old June 1st, 2018, 01:55 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream nodded along. "Im training oriolepaw, too. so itll be a bit of a crowd.." they drifted off. they knew shinefang couldnt be traveling to multiple clans all the time to be teaching other cats, and getting his own apprentice soon, he couldnt keep up with it all..much less handling junipers disappearance. even though daydream was still grieving, they would pick up the slack, training three cats at a time. was it unheard of? yeah. but were they going to do it anyway? yeah. growing up without a mentor they had to learn everything on their own. and emotional struggle of being thrown into a rank and having no one to teach you is..painful, so daydream didnt want wanyone going mentorless. even at the cost of their sleep."Imight be crazy for mentoring three cats."
"I think StarClan are the crazy ones for allowing it," Heatherfur pointed out matter-of-factly. After all, it was a sign from them and a visit from Willowshade that had led her to RiverClan. The ranks within the Clans were changing so much, she had to wonder if it was all apart of some bigger plan. She chuckled a bit though at the last statement. "I feel like medicine cats are allowed to be a bit crazy though. After all the patients I've had to see, and working with what little knowledge I have from Surgestorm, there are times I feel crazy." No major injuries had been brought to her attention so far, only minor cuts and scrapes, and it made Heatherfur relax a bit.

(Should Heatherfur notice at all Shinefang's accusations towards Fallenstar? Or not? ^^ @Charmer )
Old June 1st, 2018, 02:39 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
{ @Fireleaf }

Sweetfawn curled her tail around her paws as her green gaze wandered around. She flicked her ear once, disturbing the fly that had been buzzing around. The she-cat was quite content with just watching everyone socialize, and though she felt to obligation to interact, she enjoyed the occasional conversation.
As he saw everyone from every clan he saw one cat just looking around. So he came over and said "Hi!"

Last edited by k!ngk3s; June 2nd, 2018 at 07:39 PM.
Old June 1st, 2018, 06:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
"I think StarClan are the crazy ones for allowing it," Heatherfur pointed out matter-of-factly. After all, it was a sign from them and a visit from Willowshade that had led her to RiverClan. The ranks within the Clans were changing so much, she had to wonder if it was all apart of some bigger plan. She chuckled a bit though at the last statement. "I feel like medicine cats are allowed to be a bit crazy though. After all the patients I've had to see, and working with what little knowledge I have from Surgestorm, there are times I feel crazy." No major injuries had been brought to her attention so far, only minor cuts and scrapes, and it made Heatherfur relax a bit.

(Should Heatherfur notice at all Shinefang's accusations towards Fallenstar? Or not? ^^ @Charmer )
@starfall
I was hoping to keep the RP between me and starfall, but as for whether Heather would notice? I have no problem with that. First of all, Daydream is close enough to notice and Heathfur is close enough to Daydream to speak to them.

Star? Opinion?

Old June 2nd, 2018, 12:58 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@king kaleb! and @Duskflight (because I promised them front row seats )

As the Riverclan leader made his way back to solid ground from the top of the stone, Shinefang's single orange eye followed, his expression blank. He didn't move as he watched in silence while the black tom let his deputy move ahead and watch his fish-scented clanmates begin to funnel out of the clearing. He cocked his head, feeling strangely outside of himself as he watched another cat move and go about his business who had no idea he was being watched. Finally, when he could see Fallenstar begin to pick up speed as if to follow his clanmates, Shinefang got to his feet and on stiff legs he shambled forward with purpose and stepped directly into the leader's path. This close now, Shinefang could see that the dark tom was larger than himself. Shinefang, unphased by this realization, stared back at the leader, his eye half lidded in a look that could have been boredom, a lower fang visible though a scarred lip, his torn ears lying flat on his head. "Fallenstar," he said in a voice, low and cold like a formal greeting. "I understand that you are now leading Riverclan," he added pointedly. It was an open statement that seemed to prompt a reply, but Shinefang didn't give the other tom the chance. In a single, surprisingly swift motion, the medicine cat swung his paw, claws sheathed, and knocked the Riverclan leader across the face so hard that he lost his balance and stumbled to the side. He winced as he fought to catch himself, barely staying upright at the cost of aggravating the elbow in his foreleg. He turned, and glared at the younger cat with his teeth clenched against the sting. "Then take better care of your apprentices! Your medicine cats! Riverclan has a mousebrain for a leader if you can't manage to keep one young shecat safe!" The old tom's fur was on end now, and his eye was blazing. With a snarl, he spat at Fallenstar's feet. "If I were twenty moons younger, I'd shred your ears until they made mine look as fresh and whole as a newborn kit's!" The old tom didn't make another move, but stood huffing, the rage he had locked away finally burning to the surface for all the clans and Starclan to see blazing under the full moon.

(Lol get ready for the best show of ur life
n as for Heather noticing, I don't see why not as long as you're fine with it Charm )

He stopped in his tracks at a low, gruff voice calling his name. At first, he thought it was his fathers, after all, that had been the voice he had been hearing frequently in his head for a few moons. The ebony tom flung his head around, but slightly relaxed once he realized it wasn't the burly, deceased, grey warrior. He turned himself around, fur bouncing along with, what he liked to call, muscle that had hidden itself beneath the fluffy pelt. "Erm...hello, I don't believe we've met before." he began, he was going to ask the orang tabbies name, but was swiftly cut off by the toms observation. "Yes. Russetst-er Russetswirl st-" he had started the reply to the toms previous point. However his words were choked by the sudden flare of pain that blossomed on his left cheek. The leader took a wobbly step back, not expecting such a powerful hit, much less the hit itself. He swung his head back and fourth, hoping to shake away the pain, gather his senses once again. He than lifted his head and gave the older tom a growl, brows furred, lips curled up to a snarl, lapis hues ignited with anger, his iris nothing more than a slit, being drowned in a sea of blue anger. "Do you have bees in you-" once again cut off, this time by a screech, by a complaint. What came out of that toms mouth made his blood boil. Fallenstar bristled, his fur fluffing up, making him look 2x bigger. He let out a guttural growl and took a step forward, gaze even with the medicine cats. "WHAT. You don't think I didn't send out a SEARCH PATROL?!" he snapped, meeting the toms rage equally. Suddenly, it clicked, he knew who this tom was. "I lost one apprentice. How many paitents have you lost?" he asked, his voice now lowered to it's normal volume. He came to the gathering, and he stood back, he didn't want a repeat of last time, as much as he wanted to drag his claws down that Blazingstar's throat, his clan was still piecing itself together, it would only end in devastation for them. For the first time in moons, the burly leader lifted his chin and looked down on another feline, "But you're not. Quit trying to make it seem like it's my fault, at least I was there to look for her. Where were you?" he growled, ebony tail lashing behind him. Shinefang wanted a fight? He'd give him a fight.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; June 2nd, 2018 at 12:59 AM.
Closed Thread