Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old June 3rd, 2022, 10:59 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Punishments

Snowleap | he/them
➢ The tall RiverClan deputy was silent as he listened to the warrior explain himself. His answer made the oriental longhair sigh, but soften up. “I can understand that, Mintleaf. I really can.” Snowleap meowed, shaking his head slightly, “But you must learn to do better. All of RiverClan is counting on you. You’re an adult and a full grown warrior.” He lifted a paw, drawing his tongue over it and then drew it over his face before continuing. “You know, back when Kestrelstar was still around. He would exile cats for a whole quarter moon for failing patrols.” The dark-furred deputy looked at him for a long moment, “Fortunately for you, I am not him. But I will not let you walk away from this unpunished. You are to go out to Haven Springs and catch three pieces of prey to make up for this.” They almost said five instead of three, but decided to be more reasonable at the last possible second. “Now go. Be back before nightfall. Don’t make me regret my choice of punishment.” Snowleap waved his paw in the air as a gentle shooing motion for the tom to get out of here.

{ @Glitch_Candle | Post once more here, then another post in Haven Springs with Mintleaf preforming his punishment and then a last post in the clearing of him putting the fresh kill in the pile. Then he will be free of his punishment. He will likely not be put on patrols for a moon. }
Old June 3rd, 2022, 12:33 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

@zenosaurus
[Oh thank god, I probably am going to be very inactive due to irl events, so that's one thing I don't have to worry about for now.]
~Mintleaf, He/They~
"Yes, deputy. I understand. I will catch three pieces of prey, hopefully find a vole or something."
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old November 13th, 2022, 02:21 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Slatestripe was not happy. A lot of cats hadn’t done their duty on the patrols he’d organized. Time to dish out some punishments. If these cats had a genuine excuse, that was one thing. But if they’d just shirked their duties, then that was a problem.

He decided to deal with the patrol leaders first. “Talloak, Bloodlily, and Frostmoon!” he called. “The three of you did not report your patrols. How can our Clan be expected to function if warriors don’t take their duty as patrol leader seriously? Each of you will complete the patrol you were assigned by yourself, right now. When you’re done, you will come back here and complete three chores around camp. I don’t care what they are, as long as they’re helpful. If you’ve got a good excuse for not reporting, hurry up and tell me now. Otherwise, get out of here.”

( @fernmass @Firefly @Gunnar You must complete this punishment within 7 IRL days, or your cat will face further punishment. Your solo patrol should consist of either one, 50+ word post for hunting, or two, 50+ word posts for a border patrol. Chore posts should each be 25 words or more, and should involve your cat doing something helpful around camp. Changing nests, taking care of ticks, prepping dens for leaf-bare, and cleaning dens are all examples of chores. Sometimes I make mistakes, so if you feel your cat is being punished unjustly then please reach out to me PRIVATELY! )

Now, on to the cats who didn’t pull their weight. “Ivybush, Wildholly, Goldenleaf, Rabbitwatcher, Peachpaw, Darkriver, Rainfern, Irispaw, and Blizzardsky!” he called. “Why didn’t any of you come report to me when your patrol leaders failed to? Why does the prey pile still look smaller than it should? I’d better hear some good excuses. If you don’t have one, then here’s how your punishment is going to go.

“Ivybush, Wildholly, Goldenleaf, Darkriver, Rainfern, and Blizzardsky. Since you’re warriors, you all should know better than to slack on patrol. Wildholly, Goldenleaf, Rabbitwatcher, and Darkriver. Go talk to Marigoldleap and tell her your punishment is to collect herbs for her. Ivybush, Rainfern, and Blizzardsky, your punishment will be to hunt individually for the Clan. Do not even think about showing your faces here until you’ve caught at least three pieces of prey.”

He paused to take a breath. “Peachpaw and Irispaw. Since you’re apprentices, I will let you get off a little easier. Both of you will complete two chores around the camp. I don’t care what these chores are, as long as they’re helpful. Now all of you, go on unless you’ve got an excuse to give me for not doing your job!”

( @Ivybush666 @IvySpirit @Ashcloud the WindClanner @~SilverShine~ @Silvershadow13 @Fernwillow @Zero @Mango

For those talking to Marigoldleap, you have 7 IRL days to speak to her. From there, you must complete whatever herb collecting task you are assigned within 7 IRL days. For those hunting, you must make at least one post of 50 words or more of your cat hunting. Chore posts should each be 25 words or more, and should involve your cat doing something helpful around camp. Changing nests, taking care of ticks, prepping dens for leaf-bare, and cleaning dens are all examples of chores. Hunting and chores must be done within 7 IRL days. Failure to complete your punishment will result in further punishment. Report to Slatestripe on this thread when you’re done. Please contact me PRIVATELY if you have a legitimate OOC excuse or another concern. I sometimes make mistakes, so if you feel your cat is being unjustly punished please reach out! )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; November 13th, 2022 at 02:46 PM.
Old November 14th, 2022, 07:43 AM
cynonari and kavetham <3

Bump Policy: ✧ 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry~ View Post

Slatestripe was not happy. A lot of cats hadn’t done their duty on the patrols he’d organized. Time to dish out some punishments. If these cats had a genuine excuse, that was one thing. But if they’d just shirked their duties, then that was a problem.

He decided to deal with the patrol leaders first. “Talloak, Bloodlily, and Frostmoon!” he called. “The three of you did not report your patrols. How can our Clan be expected to function if warriors don’t take their duty as patrol leader seriously? Each of you will complete the patrol you were assigned by yourself, right now. When you’re done, you will come back here and complete three chores around camp. I don’t care what they are, as long as they’re helpful. If you’ve got a good excuse for not reporting, hurry up and tell me now. Otherwise, get out of here.”

( @fernmass @Firefly @Gunnar You must complete this punishment within 7 IRL days, or your cat will face further punishment. Your solo patrol should consist of either one, 50+ word post for hunting, or two, 50+ word posts for a border patrol. Chore posts should each be 25 words or more, and should involve your cat doing something helpful around camp. Changing nests, taking care of ticks, prepping dens for leaf-bare, and cleaning dens are all examples of chores. Sometimes I make mistakes, so if you feel your cat is being punished unjustly then please reach out to me PRIVATELY! )

Now, on to the cats who didn’t pull their weight. “Ivybush, Wildholly, Goldenleaf, Rabbitwatcher, Peachpaw, Darkriver, Rainfern, Irispaw, and Blizzardsky!” he called. “Why didn’t any of you come report to me when your patrol leaders failed to? Why does the prey pile still look smaller than it should? I’d better hear some good excuses. If you don’t have one, then here’s how your punishment is going to go.

“Ivybush, Wildholly, Goldenleaf, Darkriver, Rainfern, and Blizzardsky. Since you’re warriors, you all should know better than to slack on patrol. Wildholly, Goldenleaf, Rabbitwatcher, and Darkriver. Go talk to Marigoldleap and tell her your punishment is to collect herbs for her. Ivybush, Rainfern, and Blizzardsky, your punishment will be to hunt individually for the Clan. Do not even think about showing your faces here until you’ve caught at least three pieces of prey.”

He paused to take a breath. “Peachpaw and Irispaw. Since you’re apprentices, I will let you get off a little easier. Both of you will complete two chores around the camp. I don’t care what these chores are, as long as they’re helpful. Now all of you, go on unless you’ve got an excuse to give me for not doing your job!”

( @Ivybush666 @IvySpirit @Ashcloud the WindClanner @~SilverShine~ @Silvershadow13 @Fernwillow @Zero @Mango

For those talking to Marigoldleap, you have 7 IRL days to speak to her. From there, you must complete whatever herb collecting task you are assigned within 7 IRL days. For those hunting, you must make at least one post of 50 words or more of your cat hunting. Chore posts should each be 25 words or more, and should involve your cat doing something helpful around camp. Changing nests, taking care of ticks, prepping dens for leaf-bare, and cleaning dens are all examples of chores. Hunting and chores must be done within 7 IRL days. Failure to complete your punishment will result in further punishment. Report to Slatestripe on this thread when you’re done. Please contact me PRIVATELY if you have a legitimate OOC excuse or another concern. I sometimes make mistakes, so if you feel your cat is being unjustly punished please reach out! )

She decided to speak up for herself. "Sir, I dont mean to be rude, but I wasted half of my patrol time waiting for one of my cats, I thought they would come and they didnt, how is that my fault? I tried to get them out of trouble, but they never came did they?" she was prepared for a good scolding but did she really deserve a punishment for something she tried to prevent. She just dragged her tail on the floor. If Slatestripe didnt find it convincing she'd have to go on another patrol. It wasnt what she had willed to do but she had to do what was best for her clan. Even if it wasnt best for her.

{I also forgot hah- sorry lol}
Old November 16th, 2022, 10:35 AM
zoom

Status: replys will be slower than usual, but I'll be getting into the groove of things
My Mood: Blah

༻ Talloak ༺

He huffed, raising a brow. Well he did care about his image as a warrior. But having to do such work without the care of the other warriors was just.. he held himself back from cursing. He gave a small nod towards Slatestripe as he went on his way.

[ small post ]
Old November 16th, 2022, 10:47 AM
cynonari and kavetham <3

╰•★★ BLOODLILY ★★•╯
She/Her - Russet colored shecat with amber eyes

When Slatestripe didnt answer her Bloodlily just mumbled under her breath before padding out of camp to go hunting. Well didnt that suck! She thought to herself with a groan as she left. Hunting, then marking the border and then after that I have to also do chores? Wasnt this a bit harsh? She wouldve thought just to go out and do a solo hunting patrol. But a whole solo border patrol and chores? The things apprentices were suppossed to do? That was ridiculous! But she couldnt talk back, or else she'd get into worse trouble

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; November 16th, 2022 at 09:40 PM.
Old November 16th, 2022, 06:28 PM

Bloodlily was quite indignant at being punished for not reporting her patrol. Something about being late because she had to wait for others. Didn’t she know enough to carry on if they didn’t show up after a while? Slatestripe swung his amber gaze around to respond, but the other cat stalked away before he could. Slatestripe sighed; if Bloodlily wasn’t going to be patient enough for a response, then why bother saying anything at all? Whatever! Just as long as she does her punishment and gets back in a reasonable amount of time.

( @Firefly )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old November 16th, 2022, 09:39 PM
cynonari and kavetham <3

╰•★★ BLOODLILY ★★•╯
She/Her - Russet colored shecat with amber eyes

Bloodlily was finally done. With a heave of a sigh she walked over again. "Im done with my punishment, may I go now with no further punishments?" she asked politely keeping her tone steady. If her punishment wasnt accepted she would probably burst into a million pieces!

{ @Cherry~ }
{ dang that was some hard work yesh my fingers are ded fr }

HUNTING POST (264 words)
BORDER MARKING POST (126 words)
COLLECTING MOSS (70 words)
CHORE POST (95 words)

Last edited by ShadeCosmic; November 16th, 2022 at 09:40 PM.
Old November 17th, 2022, 08:38 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Cherry~

Blizzardsky was a bit angry that his younger companions on his patrol failed to report it. He had done that patrol but at this point, he didn't care enough to actually fight with Slatestripe so he went out and did the hunting he was instructed to do before coming back to Slatestripe with his three pieces of prey.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2022, 03:40 PM

Slatestripe wasn’t pleased. At. All. Many cats hadn’t completed their punishments. That meant he’d have to assign more punishments, which these cats probably wouldn’t complete. StarClan, was it that big of a deal to ask that cats hold themselves accountable!?

At least Bloodlily and Blizzardsky took their punishment seriously. The dark warrior would remember that. He thanked them both before turning his attention to their more delinquent Clanmates.

He began with the patrol leaders. “Frostmoon and Talloak! I didn’t see either of you doing any chores around camp, nor did either of you come to report that you completed your solo patrols. The two of you will be demoted to apprentices for one half moon. During that time, you will be known as Frostpaw and Tallpaw. You will not be permitted to leave camp without a warrior, shield, or high rank to accompany you. Before you may have your warrior names back, you must both complete three chores around camp. I hope you actually do them this time. Get out of my sight. As warriors, you should be ashamed of yourselves for blowing off so much responsibility.”

( @Gunnar @fernmass You have 14 IRL days to complete your three chore posts. These posts must be 25 words or more and each involve your cat doing something helpful around camp. Your cats will be apprentices in name until 14 IRL days have passed and these chores have been completed. If these chores have not been done by then, or if your cats are caught leaving camp without a warrior, shield, or HR, Slatestripe will report them to Pikestar)

Now, for the other warriors. Ivybush had been nowhere to be seen for a while, so Slatestripe figured he’d let Gingerfrost or Pikestar handle that. He’d heard through the grape vine that Darkriver was taking time away from warrior duties for whatever reason, so they were excused, as well. Everyone else, though, was going to be punished further.

“Wildholly, Goldenleaf, and Rainfern! I’ve got about a dozen good reasons to demote you to apprentices as well, but I’ll be kind to you this time. The three of you will sleep outside of the warriors’ den for one night, in the open clearing. Perhaps a night in the cold will teach you to take your responsibilities more seriously. Then, each of you will go and catch one piece of prey for the Clan.”

He paused, turning his gaze on the two apprentices. “Peachpaw and Irispaw, I’m very disappointed. I gave you a chance to get off easy, and you didn’t take it. That certainly isn’t becoming of cats who are training to be warriors. Both of you will go volunteer to help Marigoldleap gather herbs. When you’ve finished helping her, report back here.”

( @IvySpirit @Ashcloud the WindClanner @~SilverShine~ @Fernwillow @Zero

If your cat has been ordered to sleep outside for one night and catch one piece of prey: You must make a post of at least 25 words of them sleeping in the RiverClan clearing one night. In addition, you must make a post of 25 words or greater of them hunting and one post of them putting their prey on the pile. You will have seven IRL days to do this.

If your cat has been ordered to help Marigoldleap: You have seven IRL days to have your cat approach Marigoldleap and volunteer to help fetch herbs. Once the herb patrol is done, you will have four IRL days to report it to Slatestripe.

SOMETIMES I MAKE MISTAKES. IF YOU FEEL I HAVE, PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. DO NOT VM ME.

Last edited by occultation; November 24th, 2022 at 03:41 PM.