Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old November 19th, 2020, 10:02 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Sootstar

"I'm afraid being a mute won't get you out of this so easily. You're trespassing. You wander into my camp expecting... what? hospitality? Find a way to explain yourself before I have to chase you out of here."

[ @Dovey ]

- - - - -

Sootstar wrinkled his nose at the rotten prey. Gross. How had it been sitting around in camp for long enough to get maggots and who in their right mind would take it to the nursery? The stench alone was enough to send a grown warrior running.

"I'll be sure to have it disposed of. Do you know who may have brought it to the nursery?" If the warriors were stupid enough to chow down on rotten prey, they could very well go puke their guts out and get back to work - Sootstar didn't care. They would surely learn their lesson. But to try and feed it to the kits? That was punishable.

"And I'll be sure to speak to Foxpaw and the kits when I have the time. Is that all?"

- - - - -

That was... a parade and a half of cats now marching through the camp entrance. All familiar faces, if a bit vague. Immediately Sootstar set to searching for Lionstorm - this reeked of the golden tom - and soon was face to face with the lanky man.

"Yes, I clearly have. That's quite a haul." He quickly glanced over the group and, with everyone shuffling about, it was hard to get an exact count but he guessed 10ish, give or take, "You've spoken with all of them then? All their stories check out?"

[ @BILL. ]

Old November 19th, 2020, 10:15 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Well, I wouldn't have brought their sad asses back if I thought there was something shady going on with where they've been." It might seem harsh, but Lionstorm wasn't a fan of liars or ne'er-do-wells. He would have left them to the crows. "A couple seem to have injured paws, I told them to go to the medicine cat den but it might be worth making sure they do." Who was it.. Rainydawn and Shimmeringpool, maybe? He couldn't quite remember.

[ @wnder ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 20th, 2020, 10:28 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @wnder
Hm... Afraid of being mute? So if I can't explain myself signing I won't be allowed. Silent pointed to himself, then paused. How do I say want... He made a heart in the ground, and then pointed around at the Riverclan cats. There... Silent was still standing, in case it took a ugly turn.
Old November 21st, 2020, 06:26 PM

My Mood: Thinking

Her head lowered, weighed down with shame and hints of sadness, but there was a determined gleam in her eyes.

"I'll make sure it won't happen again Sootstar, I promise! I'll be even stronger and more focused than I was before, and I won't wander off on my own. Whatever kind of stupor I was in was terrified me and the thought of it still does, I just want to get back to my duties-" and to Minkfire"-as soon as possible. I want to make it up to my clan for being gone for so long."

[ @wnder ]

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 11:45 AM
wanna play a game?

My Mood: Queenly

dayheart glanced around uncertainly before catching sight of sootie and brightening up. “sootstar!” he exclaimed, smiling before he remembered what he was here for. “oh— yeah! so, uh, i found foxblaze wandering out in the territory, so i thought i’d bring her to you!” he glanced over at the missing clanmate he’d brung along, giving foxblaze a small smile.
// @Exis @wnder
Old November 22nd, 2020, 11:58 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze stepped back for a moment, “S-Sootstar?!?! OH MY GOD SOITSTAR!!!!! YOU’RE A SOOTSTAR!!!!! PH MY STARCLAN!!!” She said jumpii in by up and down. She was just so darn proud of her former mentor. Wow. SOOTSTAR!
@hope @wnder

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old November 22nd, 2020, 11:16 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootstar

"Of course - I'd expect nothing less from you." He gave another cursory glance over the small group. He'd expect most of them to settle in again quick enough but, to be sure, he'd make time for some individual chats in the near future, "Alright. Is that all?"

[ @BILL. ]

- - - - -

Sootstar didn't quite understand the message at first. I... heart... clanmates? That didn't make much sense. I like RiverClan? I want RiverClan? I want-

"Do you want to join the clan?"

[ @Dovey ]

- - - - -

"Very well then. Get to work." There was no reason to give Koiripple a hard time, so with his words he gave a simple nod towards the rest of the clearing. She would be welcomed back into the clan now but if something like this ever happened again, her chances of being allowed to return were slim.

- - - - -

Sootstar glanced up as two familiar forms approached, offering a smile to Dayheart and a questioning glance in the direction of Foxblaze. Before he could open his mouth to respond to Dayheart's report, he was berated with Foxblaze's outburst.

"Right. Should've expected that." he muttered, cringing inward slightly before straightening up again, "Where have you been, Foxblaze?"

[ @hope @Exis ]
Old November 22nd, 2020, 11:23 PM
work is never done

My Mood: Kingly

"No." Lionstorm leaned in to Sootstar, closer and closer, closer. Just close enough to try to steal a peck before he dashed away with a snicker.

[ @wnder ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 22nd, 2020, 11:50 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @wnder
Silent nodded. He understood! He thought with a a happy feeling. Now let’s hope I’m allowed to join. Sikent had always liked swimming and fishing, so Riverclan would be good clan for him. He also had always wanted to join a clan. The happiness of helping clanmates, and defending them.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 09:40 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxblaze stopped bouncing and bowed her head. “I smelled a Shadowclanner running through the territory so I followed him. Found the poor thing in a rundown twoleg nest. He was shakin like a baby kit trying ta stand. I led him back to Shadowclan, poor thing was getting chased by something. Said it was a Fox but I only smelled hints of it.” Maybe that wasn’t such a good idea.
@wnder @hope

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.