Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old March 7th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

@Mad King
~+~
Clovermist blinked in annoyance. Why didn’t this tom understand yet, she-cats could be warriors. “Peachfuzz, Snowstar was doing fine as a leader, and she was a she-cat.” She pawed the ground. “Daisyshade- er... Rowanflower is doing fine. Not only toms get the high ranks.” The she-cat gored at him. “I refuse to find a tom, I refuse to have kits, I shall remain a warrior until I die. Plus, doesn’t your mate hunt and fight? If they do, then I don’t see why I can’t. Or does she stay in the nursery?” The warrior lashed her tail. She still didn’t understand why she needed a mate. That was an option of her choice, mates wern’t needed.

[Writers block]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; March 7th, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 02:32 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Flameleaf

It was clear to Peachfuzz this she-cat must have been dropped on the head as a kit. How else could she be so daft? "Snowstar was a pathetic leader. She caused unnecessary conflicts she could not end herself and resigned because she was weak. She did not even have the guts to attend the last battle. Instead, she sat back in camp moping while her male deputy was willing to take on both Goldenstar and Halfwit." He scoffed. "I would not call the deputy with an identity crisis a fine example of a strong she-cat. Even her own leader looks at her with hatred." Tinyfuzz? "Why, as a true she-cat, she spends her days in the nursery. She is the perfect example of a female that knows her place."

Clovermist was acting like a spoiled little kitten, and Peachfuzz was determined to break her down until she cracked and went running to find her a tom. "She-cats cannot be warriors," he asserted. "You are incapable of arguing why they should be, and StarClan Themselves has shown their preference for Male Superiority. You belong in the nursery, and nothing you do and say will change that. Your desires are meaningless, and putting them before the future and strength of the Clan is selfish of you. You are ignorant to think you can be more than a queen."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; March 12th, 2018 at 02:32 PM.
Old March 12th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Mad King
~+~
Clovermist’s fur along her spine began to rise. Her tail was fluffed out due to annoyance. Why couldn’t this tom just listen! “Look Peachfuzz. She-cats can be warriors if they’d like to be. You have no control over that, okay? So, stop trying to tell me what to do and let me decide how to run my life. If I don’t want a mate, then I don’t want a mate. Tinyfuzz? She’s fine in the nursery if she wanted to be there, I have no problem with that. Me? I will not spend my life sitting in the nursery all day. I will be a warrior until I die!”

The gray she-cat sighed and sat down. Now she felt like she acually wanted a mate the more she thought about it. Clovermist shook her head. No. She said she didn’t want a mate, she wouldn’t get one. She flicked her tail and looked at the sky. They had been here for a while now, arguing about wheather she should get a mate or not. Honestly, Clovermist didn’t like Peachfuzz all that much. She knew this was her first time meeting him, but, she didn’t like how he was trying to tell her what to do with her life.

Character Site

Old March 19th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

@Boba Fett

Featherflight walked to the ThunderClan side of the border, with Breezepelt by his side. He noticed that the border was strongly sented with ShadowClan sent. "Looks like ShadowClan has been bringing up the scent markers," he told his Clanmate.
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 19th, 2018, 01:22 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
@Boba Fett

Featherflight walked to the ThunderClan side of the border, with Breezepelt by his side. He noticed that the border was strongly sented with ShadowClan sent. "Looks like ShadowClan has been bringing up the scent markers," he told his Clanmate.
Continuing to sniff around, Breezefeather glanced at Featherflight,"Definately. Do you smell anything on the ThunderClan side of the border other than our own scents?" he asked, glancing around for any possible clues to an invasion.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:00 PM

My Mood: Bored

Brindleglow walked among the trees near the borders of Thunder and Shadow clan. Being a rouge this was no place to hunt but at this point the she-cat was desperate. Brindleglow remained close to the ground ready to strike at prey or a clan cat if it threatened her. The ribs of in her stuck out, easy to be seen, a clear sign of hunger. Brindlegllow caught a small mouse devouring it whole unable to fill her empty stomach. The young she-cats fur stuck to her in matted clumps and her right eye was swelled shut from infection. "Hungry, hungry, hungry!" The rouge growled in frustration. Her scent would definitely be noticed by either Thunder or Shadow clan soon.
Old March 19th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Continuing to sniff around, Breezefeather glanced at Featherflight,"Definately. Do you smell anything on the ThunderClan side of the border other than our own scents?" he asked, glancing around for any possible clues to an invasion.
The cat shook his head. Suddenly, he stopped. The ShadowClan sent got stronger. He snarled. He looked over to tell Breezefeather, but he already noticed the sent.

(Which ShC cats are you going to use? I say use one or two of them.)
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:01 PM

Quote:
The cat shook his head. Suddenly, he stopped. The ShadowClan sent got stronger. He snarled. He looked over to tell Breezefeather, but he already noticed the sent.

(Which ShC cats are you going to use? I say use one or two of them.)
Breezefeather growled,"They crossed," he looked around for them.

(I can use my two grumpiest if you want XD)
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Breezefeather growled,"They crossed," he looked around for them.

(I can use my two grumpiest if you want XD)
(Remember, Featherflight is very grumpy, so unless you want a cat to die, I suggest we go with at least one reasonable cat XD)
He sniffed the cold air. He pointed his tail to behind a couple of brambles. "That way!" He jumped over the brambles to see two ShadowClan cats trying to fetch a squirrel.

Last edited by Fab4evagirl; March 19th, 2018 at 07:13 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 07:24 PM

Quote:
(Remember, Featherflight is very grumpy, so unless you want a cat to die, I suggest we go with at least one reasonable cat XD)
He sniffed the cold air. He pointed his tail to behind a couple of brambles. "That way!" He jumped over the brambles to see two ShadowClan cats trying to fetch a squirrel.
Breezefeather followed him,"Should we attack or observe?" he asked.

---

Fawnbreeze laughed quietly with glee as he caught the squirrel,"See Inkjoy! I told you this was a good idea!"

Inkjoy sighed,"Stealing prey from another Clan is never a good idea. Plus, we're here for border patrol! I don't hunt!" she whisper shouted.

Fawnbreeze turned his head and dropped the squirrel,"Hey! Respect your senior warriors!" he snapped back quietly.

Inkjoy just shook her head and sighed,"Fine. Do what you want. I'm not going to be one of the cats that brought the tensions even higher than before."

Fawnbreeze ignored her.