Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old April 27th, 2020, 03:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Herondive Hollow

@Bravekit @Salt

Pinepuff smiled at how excited Bravepaw was. She loved how young cats were. So full of energy and life. Not many warriors were theses days which was understandable. "Do be careful dear, we are on the ShadowClan border. They haven't been vary nice recently with that raid and all." Pinepuff explained to Bravepaw. She could tell how ShadowClan was acting bad hurt too, she had the wounds to prove it.
Her green eyes started wondering over the place, mouth parted so she could breath and somewhat get some scents in her. She needed to know if anything out of the ordinary was going on. "Tell me if you smell anything dear, I might be relying on you for scents this patrol." Pinepuff commented to Ratwhorl. The large tabby felt bad for having to rely on a younger cat to smell but after her nose was bitten of she really couldn't do much. Kind of hard to smell in her condition.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 27th, 2020, 05:53 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

He listened to her explanation, a little surprised that she even felt the need to explain herself. He hadn't ever really thought of her being the type to get defensive about things to that point. Can't assume everything though, I suppose... Tail-tip flicking, Flintspirit scented the air himself, noticing the faint badger scent. Thankfully it was faint and seemed to be long gone. That would be good for both of their clans. "I'm sorry I couldn't talk, I was a little busy trying to defend myself against one of your warriors who clearly looked ready to tear my throat out." The tom responded, not exactly up for her snide tone at the moment. Flintspirit wasn't in the best mood, and that caused his patience to grow short. Plus, Icestar being the leader of the clan that just attacked them didn't help his current attitude towards her. He of course knew why she did it, but both Duskstar and Icestar had made stupid decisions surrounding this whole ordeal. It was like dealing with two squabbling kits it seemed. He remained silent for a moment at her question, ears flattening against his head. "It's not." He meowed, tail flicking before he spoke again. "I resigned a couple days ago.. I wasn't seeing... eye to eye with our dear leader Duskstar." Now it was his turn for his meow to come out snide, being in an angry mood pulled most of his pent up frustrations towards the Thunderclan leader to the surface.

@Casper
Icestar's eyes widened slightly at his announcement. She felt like she should be surprised to hear of his resignation, but she really wasn't. She sat down on her side of the border, wrapped her matted tail around her paws.
"Honestly, I don't blame you. It doesn't sound like Duskstar has done ThunderClan any good so far. Hopefully whoever takes your place can kick the clan into gear, and maybe teach that pipsqueak a thing or two about being a leader." Her gaze was calm and collected, and didn't waver from Flintspirit as she spoke.

"I hope you know that even if the alliance between our clans has been broken, I continue to consider you an ally. Perhaps...I could offer something to help strengthen your clan for the better. Something less violent, of course." If the warrior refused, it wouldn't be the end of the world. Icestar simply thought she'd give it a shot, since she'd caught him alone. Maybe he would continue to work for her after all.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old April 27th, 2020, 07:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Flintspirit was watching carefully for Icestar’s reaction to his announcement, though he knew he shouldn’t have been expecting a big one. Widened eyes was all he got, he just supposed he’d have to take it.
“Well, you forget, it’s also Duskstar choosing the new deputy. So I’m not expecting someone who’s going to do good for the clan much different than her.” He laughed bitterly, shaking his head. “That sounds really petty, doesn’t it?” Who was he kidding? Asking Icestar for her opinion on his reactions to things? This was a first he thought would never happen. Yet here he was, sitting at the Shadowclan border and having a semi-polite conversation with Shadowclan’s leader.
Though at her words, her offer, Flintspirit looked upwards at her again from his previous gaze focused on his paws. He straightened up, ears tilting downwards slightly. This was... well it certainly wasn’t something he ever thought Icestar would offer. Or something he’d ever think he would consider accepting. But here she was, offering him her alliance.... her friendship even, maybe. Something that not many of his own clanmates ever did. And she was offering him a chance to help his clan. But was he crazy? Last time he’d thought her offer was good it had spit him in the face. But Flintspirit was considering it. He wanted to accept it. Icestar had listened to him and his ideas more times than Duskstar ever had. She’d given him more attention and interest than Duskstar ever had. And that was something.
“Well, that seems like a very.... intriguing offer. But what is this... something?” Flintspirit meowed, his eyes sparkling with interest. And hope. It was crazy, but he was actually hoping Icestar could help him.

@Casper

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:30 AM
You know my name, man.

My Mood: Mysterious

The young tom nodded. “I know... it was quite a bad raid. All the injured cats... I wish it never happened.”

Bravepaw muttered something, but it was inaudible to the warriors.

( @Salt @Fuzzy )

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 28th, 2020, 01:49 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

Ratwhorl nodded at his Apprentice's words. He wasn't the empathetic type but the Raid had been scary for everybody there, and he'd wounded a ShadowClannner very severely and he himself still walked with a limp and had scabs and scars on his forearm. "It might escalate, but I'll wake you up early soon for some more battle training, how about that?" He offered roughly.
@Bravekit @Fuzzy
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:02 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Salt @Bravekit

Pinepuff kept an eye on their surrounding. Everything was quiet. There was nothing she could see and from the little she could smell everything was normal. Even after the raid it seemed oddly peaceful. "Me to dear, the raid was a tole on ThunderClan." That cannibal Foxpudge especially luckily I got to him first. Pinepuff added silently. She didn't appreciate getting parts of her eaten off. At least not many died. Her ears twitched as Ratwhorl moved on to talk to his apprentice. That was fine, she would just be the eyes and ears for this patrol.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 29th, 2020, 08:32 AM
You know my name, man.

Bravepaw nodded at his mentor's words. "That would be great."

He sniffed a little more, turning around and looking around. Nothing out of the ordinary... that's good...

The tom turned around a little more, trying to spot something.

( @Salt @Fuzzy )

~ My Characters ~

~ Need a StarClan cat? Ask for Oaksky at the front desk. ~

~ Avatar (Hawkmist) by PMmellifluentCurator!
Pixel art by me! ~
Old April 29th, 2020, 05:37 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Redspot prowled along the borders, angry about the raid Riverclan won. He wasn't able to participate, but the sound of Shadowclan even losing annoyed him very much. Focus, mousebrain, he scolded himself as he checked every little thing on the border.

That's when a small scrap of fur caught the corner of his eye.

As Redspot padded over to get a closer look, he realized in horror that it was a kit... a dead one. He looks... thin. He immediately picked the scrawny kit up, wincing at how cold it was."He wasn't found, was he..." He muttered to himself. Or, no cat seemed to care.As he padded away from the border with the dead kit in his jaws, he dashed towards the camp, about to tell Icestar what he had found.

(eee)
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Flintfreckle nodded. "Correct. The first border were going to is Herondive Hollow though." He thought they might find good hunting there, though the white apprentice might hate him for going to their ThunderClan border. He inwardly shook his pelt to rid him of those thoughts and smiled softly at the younger tom. "And it's alright. I don't mind." He meowed before setting a fast pace towards the border. They were going to make good time, he knew it. "If you would like to showcase your hunting skills when we get there, feel free to do so." It came out more as a joke, but Flintfreckle truly wanted to see what he could do. When they finally reached the border, Flintfreckle stopped, and motioned his tail to the border. "What do you smell?" He asked gingerly.

@bmkmb

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 30th, 2020, 03:55 PM
darkness begets light.

Frostpaw gave a slight nod at Flintfreckle's words as he kept pace with his mentor. He didn't even think about Herondive Hollow being the border between ShadowClan and his previous clan until the scent of ThunderClan found its way up his nose. Even then, the white apprentice didn't give any reaction. When he left ThunderClan, he had cut all bonds he had with the place. That included any grudges he might have against it. Frostpaw viewed ThunderClan as he did any other clan. They were a clan like any other, just slightly stronger than WindClan and less fish-smelling than RiverClan. That was it.

As they approached the border, the scent of ThunderClan got stronger than ever. "I smell ThunderClan," Frostpaw stated, although he guessed that that wasn't what Flintfreckle was asking for. "Oak," he elucidated, "and also maple. Hints of dried leaves. Acorns. The scent is strong, so a border patrol must have passed through earlier. There is also our scent, which is vaguely salty, screams ShadowClan, and leads back in the direction we came from." The white apprentice paused before adding, "On our side of the border, I can scent some small birds and a hint of swamp vole." Turning to face Flintfreckle, Frostpaw asked, "Do I have your permission to hunt them?"

@Ombre Party
Have a wonderful day!