Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2018, 02:13 PM

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaSlice View Post
The kit looked st her mom, “we will!!” She looked st her sister laughing, “Well, you need stronger legs!!”
@MistMoon205
Dovekit purred loudly and jokingly pretended to be offended. "well at least I don't stomp around like you! All the prey will hear you coming from a mile away!"
Old April 13th, 2018, 03:08 PM

Quote:
The kit looked st her mom, “we will!!” She looked st her sister laughing, “Well, you need stronger legs!!”
@MistMoon205
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistMoon205 View Post
Dovekit purred loudly and jokingly pretended to be offended. "well at least I don't stomp around like you! All the prey will hear you coming from a mile away!"

SnowFang watched her kits, a purr rumbling in her throat as she watched the two smoll kits. Starclan has blessed me with two beautiful strong adventurous kits
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:36 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
SnowFang watched her kits, a purr rumbling in her throat as she watched the two smoll kits. Starclan has blessed me with two beautiful strong adventurous kits
Quote:
She laughed, "I do not! That is mom with her tail!" She meowed, "Thump, Thumpo, THUMPP!" She rolled on her back laughing.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 14th, 2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
She laughed, "I do not! That is mom with her tail!" She meowed, "Thump, Thumpo, THUMPP!" She rolled on her back laughing.
She padded over to the kits "I heard that!" she mewed as she cuffed the small kits ears
Old April 14th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
She padded over to the kits "I heard that!" she mewed as she cuffed the small kits ears
Dawnkit giggled, "I know!"

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:23 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Passionstar jumped onto the highrock, overlooking his warriors, queens, kits, elders; as they all united in one family. Allowing a soft smile to cross his face, the tom was itching to get the needed ceremonies done and go for a quick run to ignite his veins and feel them with adrenaline. So, he called forth, ''All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the high peak for a clan meeting!'' It almost was growing routinely for him. Getting into the process of being leader. He had his moments, however.

Ridding his mind of overthinking, he began to look around for the cats he needed to acknowledge. Nodding briefly, he continued, ''Today I gather you here because we have three new apprentices in Thunderclan!'' He purred. It was always an honor to make kits apprentices. Their wide-eyes were always excited about who their mentor will be and what they would be learning. It almost reminded him of himself when he was kit. Smiling softly, his whiskers twitched, ''Twitchkit, Maplekit, and Icekit, please step forward.'' He called to the three. Looking down at them, he eyes them each equally. ''You each have reached your sixth moon, and thus I call upon starclan to deem you apprentices. Until you have received your warrior names,'' Passionstar paused to look at Twitchkit, ''Twitchkit, you will be known as Twitchpaw, and your mentor shall be Briarleaf.'' Turning to Maplekit, ''Maplekit, you will be known as Maplepaw and your mentor shall be Dreamhaze.'' Then, setting his eyes on Icekit, ''Icekit, you will be known as Icepaw and your mentor shall be Lupinshadow.''

{ @Fuzzyfeline } { @Crumbleless } { @OmbreFeather } { @Boba Fett }

Once the kits been newly made apprentices, Passionstar knew there was one more ceremony he needed to acknowledge before he was free to roam around. Straightening out his posture, the flame colored tom called, ''Lightpaw, please step forward.'' Passionstar eyed the apprentice that done a good job in their training moons and was more than ready to serve their clan as a new warrior. ''You have reached a milestone in your life where you are able to become a warrior. I call upon the ancestors in starclan to look down on you, and in my favor, propose you as a new warrior for your clan.'' Passionstar dipped his head, smiling. ''Lightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code even if it costs you your life?''

''I do.''

''By the power invested in me, through starclan, Lightpaw, you will be now known as Lighttail. The clan admires and praises your kindness and loyalty.'' Passionstar jumped down from his spot to touch the new warrior's shoulder in a friendly gesture. Now, that the ceremonies were over, he announced, ''Clan meeting dismissed!''

Ah, that was simple, wasn't it?

{ @guapathecat }
Old April 16th, 2018, 08:35 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“I’m sure they will be soon,” Fernpaw replied as she settled down next to her sister.
“Oh no! I’ve got to go! I’ll be back soon Fernpaw, I have to go do something!” Larkpaw exclamed as she jumped to her paws and ran out of camp into the forest.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 16th, 2018, 09:03 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Larkpaw bounded back into camp out of breath. “Fernpaw! Fernpaw!” She exclamed. “Change of plans im leaving now. Say goodbye to the others for me!” Then she ran out of camp,hopping to never return.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:48 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Flameleaf

Lighttail, after the ceremony, had the biggest smile a cat could ever have. Finally! A warrior! I can't wait to tell Tigerdawn!"
He saw a flash of brown fur by the entrance and ran after it. Tigerdawn! Lighttail almost crashed into her as he said, "Tigerdawn! Tigerdawn! I'm a warrior now!"

Click the eggs!
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Dawnkit giggled, "I know!"
SnowFang scooped up Dawnkit "Back to the nest with you, and you too Dovekit!"
Closed Thread