Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Yellowbee looked at her sister and her eyes lit up she smiled
" oh hey sis! Yeah I'm better of watching a mouse fight! You seem down won't you rather be up? " she meowed and snorted then had a few laughs her jokes werent the best at the moment but she is pretty good at jokes she just needs the right situation . She giggled and her ear twitched
" well I'd say your out in the open now " she giggled with a childish smile
oh come on yellowbee your killing it! Not in a good way ... Start being funny! her tail flicked " I need to work on my jokes " she whispered and looked at her mouse
Willowfang rolled her eyes and said, "Yellowbee, take it easy. Stop being so hard on yourself. Ya gotta lighten up!" She lightly punched her sister in the shoulder. "What do you want to do, then? Something? Anything to save me from these cats, I can't stand them much longer." Willowfang could try her best to make a joke, but most people took what she was saying seriously, and was subsequently offended. So she didn't crack many jokes, but her sister sure did. She hated it when she was hard on herself, and got mad at other cats that she didn't know when they did it. She felt that they were being dramatic, and they should keep their woes to themselves. But I do tend to be a bit hypocritical. Plus, I can make an exception for my sister. Not for anyone else though, She thought. She brought her attention back to the present, and stared at a piece of grass blowing in the wind. Her nose twitched as the breeze hit it.

Last edited by Liekki; December 18th, 2017 at 05:20 PM.
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Reindeer View Post
Willowfang rolled her eyes and said, "Yellowbee, take it easy. Stop being so hard on yourself. Ya gotta lighten up!" She lightly punched her sister in the shoulder. "What do you want to do, then? Something? Anything to save me from these cats, I can't stand them much longer." Willowfang could try her best to make a joke, but most people took what she was saying seriously, and was subsequently offended. So she didn't crack many jokes, but her sister sure did. She hated it when she was hard on herself, and got mad at other cats that she didn't know when they did it. She felt that they were being dramatic, and they should keep their woes to themselves. But I do tend to be a bit hypocritical. Plus, I can make an exception for my sister. Not for anyone else though, She thought. She brought her attention back to the present, and stared at a piece of grass blowing in the wind. Her nose twitched as the breeze hit it.
Yellowbee laughed a bit at her sisters attempt for the joke she smiled
" Not bad sis not bad . And sure! I'm up for anything " she meowed with a smirk she stood up to her paws now shaking her fur her nose twitched she was up for a little adventure but they should stick within their camp they didn't want to break rules or the warrior code . maybe we can play fight? I'm not really wanting to venture out too far from here . Dad taught us better then to break rules and break the warrior code she looked at her sister again and smiled
" wanna play fight? " she asked now forgetting her mouse that she just munched on not too long ago . Her tail flicked

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:41 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pinkpaw stammered,” I-I’m happy to do it. I-It makes me braver.” She meowed realizing how pathetic she sounded relying on the elder’s to make her brave.
Zerosight nodded slowly, understanding in more ways than one. "There's no need to be afraid of me," He mewed, yawning. "I used to be just like you." He was a bit shocked at himself for a moment, not usually one to open up to people lately.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Yellowbee laughed a bit at her sisters attempt for the joke she smiled
" Not bad sis not bad . And sure! I'm up for anything " she meowed with a smirk she stood up to her paws now shaking her fur her nose twitched she was up for a little adventure but they should stick within their camp they didn't want to break rules or the warrior code . maybe we can play fight? I'm not really wanting to venture out too far from here . Dad taught us better then to break rules and break the warrior code she looked at her sister again and smiled
" wanna play fight? " she asked now forgetting her mouse that she just munched on not too long ago . Her tail flicked
"Sure. Sounds better than watching those cats fight. They're awfully bad at it, too," Willowfang said, shrugging. She remembered when she was a young kit and play fought all the time. She hated losing, which was one trait that never went away. "Ready?" she asked, shifting her weight on her back was, ready to spring up into the air. The last time she had done this, she had broken her paw, but Willowfang believed the past was in the past. She didn't want fear to get in the way of anything she did.
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:49 PM

Quote:
"Sure. Sounds better than watching those cats fight. They're awfully bad at it, too," Willowfang said, shrugging. She remembered when she was a young kit and play fought all the time. She hated losing, which was one trait that never went away. "Ready?" she asked, shifting her weight on her back was, ready to spring up into the air. The last time she had done this, she had broken her paw, but Willowfang believed the past was in the past. She didn't want fear to get in the way of anything she did.
She smirked and cracked her neck now stretching she got into a crouch and her weight was also focused on her hind legs but she needed to remember to keep her rage in check this was play fighting not an actual fight
control your anger don't let it control you this is a game . Not a battle.
She took a deep breath you can see that she was slightly nervous
" ready.. " she meowed and made sure her claws stayed down . She didn't want to hurt her sister she made sure she was keeping her anger in check

Old December 18th, 2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
She smirked and cracked her neck now stretching she got into a crouch and her weight was also focused on her hind legs but she needed to remember to keep her rage in check this was play fighting not an actual fight
control your anger don't let it control you this is a game . Not a battle.
She took a deep breath you can see that she was slightly nervous
" ready.. " she meowed and made sure her claws stayed down . She didn't want to hurt her sister she made sure she was keeping her anger in check
"Go!" Willowfang shouted, twisting through the air, and batting at her legs. She had aimed for the back of the knee, and kicked her legs through the air, trying to give herself more momentum. She loved the rush of air on her face and the wind running through her whiskers.
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight nodded slowly, understanding in more ways than one. "There's no need to be afraid of me," He mewed, yawning. "I used to be just like you." He was a bit shocked at himself for a moment, not usually one to open up to people lately.
Pinkpaw stammered,” You were a coward like me?” She asked shocked that the braver former medicine cat once was scared of the elders, battle training- no medicine cat’s don’t fight so was Zerosight once as an apprentice scared of herbs like she was scared of hurting the prey? Was he scared of healing a cat like she was scared of harming a cat? She had so many questions, but fear was the only thing stopping her, she breathed as she dabbed mousebile on his back,” Were you scared of herbs, like I’m scared of hurting prey?” She stammered,” Did you have a fear of healing cats, like I’m scared of hurting cats?” She gulped Wow. I rarely say that much.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 18th, 2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
"Go!" Willowfang shouted, twisting through the air, and batting at her legs. She had aimed for the back of the knee, and kicked her legs through the air, trying to give herself more momentum. She loved the rush of air on her face and the wind running through her whiskers.
Yellowbee squeaked happily as her sister batted the back of her knee she ran to the left of her sister and used her hind legs to launch herself at willowfang . She tackled her sister playfully and nipped one of her ears she missed this acting like a kit. Well technically she did act like one already but she just didn't play fight as much she had her anger to worry about . Her hazel eyes lit up with joy she purred a bit " got you sis" she meowed with a grin

Old December 18th, 2017, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Yellowbee squeaked happily as her sister batted the back of her knee she ran to the left of her sister and used her hind legs to launch herself at willowfang . She tackled her sister playfully and nipped one of her ears she missed this acting like a kit. Well technically she did act like one already but she just didn't play fight as much she had her anger to worry about . Her hazel eyes lit up with joy she purred a bit " got you sis" she meowed with a grin
Willowfang wrinkled her nose and leaped up, putting her paws on either side of her sister's head, aiming to grab it and flip her on her back. In that instant, Willowfang was reminded how nice it was to be carefree. But she knew that they all had worries, and no warrior could be completely carefree- at least not in their right mind. In truth, she was angry her sister was able to land a hit on her, and wanted to be able to do the same to her. "Watch out, Yellow!" she shouted as she aimed for her head.
Old December 18th, 2017, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Willowfang wrinkled her nose and leaped up, putting her paws on either side of her sister's head, aiming to grab it and flip her on her back. In that instant, Willowfang was reminded how nice it was to be carefree. But she knew that they all had worries, and no warrior could be completely carefree- at least not in their right mind. In truth, she was angry her sister was able to land a hit on her, and wanted to be able to do the same to her. "Watch out, Yellow!" she shouted as she aimed for her head.
Yellowbee leapt back she watched her sister try to land a hit she decided to be a good sister and let her have a victory too . She smirked when she saw the paws aiming for her head she rolled to the left out of the way and chuckled
don't worry sis!I'll let you get a victory but your gonna have to step it up
" don't worry I will ! C'mon sis you can do better ! " she meowed and crouched again with a smile she yawned now waiting

Last edited by Leucos; December 18th, 2017 at 06:21 PM.
Closed Thread