Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 10th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Blackkit looked at Darkrose, his adoptive mother. Her worrying about him made him feel uneasy, his mother never did it to him. He couldn’t quite decide to be annoyed or grateful. “I’m fine.” He said with a grunt. He averted her gaze. The kit was very uncomfortable with the attention, but wasn’t this what he always wanted? Give her a chance...not everyone is like Poppy or mother... “I was just remembering life outside the camp...” He muttered, trying hard not to sound gruff, but it slipped. He was just used to not caring. Why try...?
(I think I’m gonna have him have like a tough love with Darkrose, her being one of the only people he will not be cold to. However he is gonna have a hard time showing this love)
"Oh," she said awkwardly. The young kit sounded like an old tom. His emotions matured most likely from past hardships. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked. She understood how past experiences could heavily affect a cat's future. She remembered her sister's incident and how she was never the same. A similar situation must have happened to the young cat. Darkrose couldn't help but wonder what it was like outside of a clan. It was hard to imagine a world without any order or hierarchy. It must be chaotic outside of these well-organized clans. I feel quite sorry for the kit. His thirst for blood no doubt triggered by an intense desire for survival. Hunt or be hunted, I suppose. Darkkit's attitude still made Darkrose's stomach flip, but she was kind towards the young tom in hopes of a better relationship.
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Ivorythorn looked at her paw snootily her eyes rolling at the kitties statement. "Please Rosebelly - I have played mossball in over thirty moons!" How on earth could her sister even THINK that the warrior would ever stoop so low. Ivorythorn rolled over off the log landing gracefully and licking her chest. She stood staring at Rosebelly trying to wipe her sisters smirk off her face. It was kind of obnoxious. "I mean seriously Rosebelly! Do you think I'm a kit!" she laughed at the belittling comment. A mischievous glint sparked in her eyes. Ivorythorn had heard about how sometimes Rosebelly freaked out when out in the forest, which Ivorythorn of course had to see! What a pleasant source of easy entertainment. Even a bonus! Ivorythorn could sit there and laugh as Rosebelly turned terrified of absolutely nothing! Ivorythorn purred sweetly, "oh Rosebelly.... how about we take a walk? The forest is nice this time of leaf-bare JUST before the snow. Its not that cold just yet..." She leaned in hoping Rosebelly would oblige.
Rosebelly's ears flattened at her condescending tone. Her eyes sparked with anger, but she quickly recovered and forced a chuckle and a smile. "You sure act like one," she retorted quietly. Rosebelly took note of Ivorythorn's expression. She was definitely up to something. Rosebelly shifted her white paws nervously, and pricked her ears forward to listen to what she had to say. Rosebelly frowned. So that was what she wanted! A stroll. But why? It was unlike Ivorythorn to ask her to go anywhere with her. A spark of fear pierced her heart. Had Darkrose broken her promise? No, she wouldn't do that. She wouldn't tell her, Rosebelly told herself, but her mind spoke differently. Traitor! Traitor! it seemed to screech. Rosebelly shrugged it off, and reluctantly stood up. "Sure. Let's go," she said stiffly. Rosebelly padded towards the camp entrance with a slight limp. Her eyes were dark with worry, but her expression was light. A walk sounded nice, especially during this time of year, but the fear of what happened the day before still lingered in her mind.

(Bump @Queenie )

Last edited by Role; December 13th, 2017 at 08:03 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
"Because toms are different then she-cats, Bumble." she meowed not using his full name but only half of his name.
He smirked,” Or it’s because you weren’t clanborn?” He asked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:15 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He smirked,” Or it’s because you weren’t clanborn?” He asked
Cleopatra growled when he said that and turned her back on him.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=470&dateline=15129346  31
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cleopatra growled when he said that and turned her back on him.
He purred,” Just messing with you. Everyone knows she-cats are aggressive and mean when you mess with them.” He laughed playfully and in a lighthearted manor.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He purred,” Just messing with you. Everyone knows she-cats are aggressive and mean when you mess with them.” He laughed playfully and in a lighthearted manor.
Cleopatra rolled her eyes and growled.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=470&dateline=15129346  31
Old December 10th, 2017, 06:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Cleopatra rolled her eyes and growled.
“Would you be happy if I appologize to your mother for attempting to talk to you?” He asked

Old December 10th, 2017, 07:19 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The seemingly kingly tom continued to scan the clearing. Of course, Powdernose escaped his gaze originally - he wasn't really looking very closely, even though that was how it appeared. When he turned back around for his gaze to scan the other way, his eyes landed on the snowy-colored tom. For a moment he let his eyes rest there, his gaze never softening, but rather inquisitive as though asking what on earth the other tom was doing in the darkness. Eventually he turned away, his tail flicking in an inviting manner, offering for the cat to come and join him, but this only lasted a few moments before he turned back around, twisting his back so that he could look more easily at Powerdernose. "Can I help you?" He hadn't been aware of the cat following him, but he was almost insanely mindful of where the tom was at the moment.

He knew of the other tom - and while laziness was not to be rewarded, he did have to admit, the other cat generally looked more comfortable. And, while you would never catch Stonegazer sharing the more relaxed state of Powdernose, there's a chance you would see his muscles loosening just the slightest bit and his royal stance relaxing so that he even slumped some. Of course, he remained just as alert and powerful as always. He was a middle-aged warrior, or getting close to it, and he was looking forward to being a more respected member of the Clan. He was older then their leader - how he felt about that, he wasn't sure.

Stonegazer supposed a young cat could have good ideas just as much as an older cat could, and he approved of the way that Snowstar led the Clan, with her deputy Passionblaze - whom he was also older than. Stonegazer's eyes remained fixated on the other tom, never looking away, in a way that was almost irritating, if you were made uncomfortable by being stared at. He had never had the strongest idea of what other cats' comfort zones were. He couldn't know that how emotionless he appeared would unsettle others. And while he was far from emotionless, his features and stance generally appeared that way. Or if not emotionless, at least like his emotions were carefully regulated.
powdernose flattened his ears at the sound of stonegazer's voice. his eyes narrowed slightly before he trotted from the darkness of the camp's shadows, whiskers twitching. he looked at the other with an unwavering gaze, remaining outwardly stoic beneath the sophisticated stare. well, internally, powder's heart was beating as fast as a tiny little squirrel's would. his mind was racing, and a light flush had begun to cover his skin.
thank starclan he had long fur.
the tom stalked closer to stonegazer, wary of the other's intentions. was he going to be humiliated? was the older tom going to screech at him for being nothing but a lazy imbecile? powdernose froze once he had realized that stonegazer had spoken.
"oh, uh, not really. i just— just saw you walking in and thought you'd like some company," he mewed, mentally clawing himself for the pitiful excuse. of course, powdernose didn't want to admit the true reason for him following the tom. no, he would like to keep a strong grip on what little dignity he had left.
even if he did want to admit it, stonegazer would never feel the same. the silver tom would want a feline who is up and ready to battle at all times, cautious of their surroundings. powdernose was only a lazy tom who was always taking 'naps.'
huffing to himself, he flicked his tail and sat a few paw-lengths from stonegazer. his ears perked and he cast a glance towards the other, which then became a full-on stare.
Old December 10th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Bright ~ Spirit a newly appointed warrior was padding out from the warriors den. Although she was blind her senses were sharp as an Eagle's talon, she was a light brown she-cat with white ears and nose. Her markings that was on her back were interesting they were white stripes, but some looked different then others. Some were shaped like a hook and triangle form, she also had three thick stripes below her right eye. Her eye's were light blue and at the corners of them were green. As she trotted close towards the clearing she heard to toms talking.
'Hmm, is it Stone ~ Gaze and Powder ~ Nose.' She thought before lifting her white nose to the cool air.
"Hm indeed it is..." She'd murmur to herself.
Bright didn't want to eavesdrop on the two toms so she made her way to the fresh kill pile. The light brown she sniffed out a plump rabbit and obtain it and raised her ears, she always ate underneath a tree that a robin decided to craft a nest on.
"Where are you little Robin...." Bright ~ Spirit spoke.
Finally a ravishing tweet came from the north.
'That's it...' She'd speculated.
She wondered over to the noise, until she felt a shadow caress her back, with that feeling she knew that she was beneath the tree. But just as she got there she'd wonder if one of her clanmates would be interested to share this prey with her.
'Would Stone ~ Gaze or Powder ~ Nose be inspired to share a piece of prey with me? Oh I hope i'm not bothering them..'
Her wonders went wild before she had the courage to go up to them.
"Hey you guys!" Bright ~ Spirit mewed. "Would one of you be willing to share this piece of prey with me?" She held up the rabbit.

Last edited by xYx_Void_xYx; December 11th, 2017 at 02:56 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
"Oh," she said awkwardly. The young kit sounded like an old tom. His emotions matured most likely from past hardships. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked. She understood how past experiences could heavily affect a cat's future. She remembered her sister's incident and how she was never the same. A similar situation must have happened to the young cat. Darkrose couldn't help but wonder what it was like outside of a clan. It was hard to imagine a world without any order or hierarchy. It must be chaotic outside of these well-organized clans. I feel quite sorry for the kit. His thirst for blood no doubt triggered by an intense desire for survival. Hunt or be hunted, I suppose. Darkkit's attitude still made Darkrose's stomach flip, but she was kind towards the young tom in hopes of a better relationship.
“No.” He said flatly in a menacing tone. He didn’t want to be mean, but he wanted his point to be made clear. Sympathy, he hated it. It made him feel weak. Blackkit flexed his claws, then stood up stretching. “I chose to kill her...” He muttered under his breath, unsure if Darkrose heard him. “Is there anything fun to do around here? I’m bored.” The kit said trying to change the subject.
Closed Thread