Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 03:53 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 9th, 2017, 04:19 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(OMG I luv the accent)
Rosefern smiled,” I’m doing good. I’m sure the kits will be born rather soon. I’d guessing.” She twitched her ear a little, she was friends with Rileyflower, but it was a little hard to understand her southern accent.
Rileyflowers ears perked up with her mouth open she was interested in this , she loved kits they brought a smile to her face . She wished she had kits of her own but who would go for a southern clan cat?? She now had a wide smile as her tail thrashed happily
" Oh Mah stars! Well congratulations sugar ! " she meowed as she spun around and her ears twitched in joy . Ever since she was a kittypet she remembered her old owner visiting some lost kits but didn't bother bringing them in since she had her own cat to take care of.

The She cat finally calmed her nerves as She sat back down with a giggle her blue eyes where calming . She pawed the ground with her left paw she was embarrassed at getting excited they werent her kits after all . But maybe she could visit them? Nah that would be considered stalking or would it? Her mind was going through a bunch of questions " sorry sugar " she added with a nervous smile

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 9th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

(Ill set this after her wounds were treated just so it wont be hard to roleplay
@Mad-Hatter )

Rosebelly limped into the clearing, shoulder aching from its previous wrench. The Gathering battle had been shocking and perilous, but she had survived. Her apprentice didn't though. Alliumeyes had been savagely killed by a Syndicate cat. It was rather shocking to see. A bright young warrior's expression turned from cheerful to angry and fearful was a horrifying thing to see each time the warrior comes to mind. But that moment had her thinking: what ever happened to her mentor? Memories of her mentor were foggy and unclear. She remembered being happy until she smelled fox, and then.. nothing. Rosebelly felt utterly defeated. Her apprentice was dead, and her mentor was missing both physically and mentally. Her mental and emotional state was in shambles.

Rosebelly shook her head and refocused back on the real world. Frowning, Rosebelly bent her head to lap at her healing shoulder wound. It was a bit crusted with blood, and it needed to be cleaned a bit. She had to at least look presentable and healthy. When Rosebelly finished, she looked up and scanned the camp. Many cats were sharing tongues, and the molly longed to talk with someone. Someone close to her, someone who kept secrets. Someone like.. family. Rosebelly squinted and searched for one of her kin, feeling slightly refreshed.
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(Ill set this after her wounds were treated just so it wont be hard to roleplay
@Mad-Hatter )

Rosebelly shook her head and refocused back on the real world. Frowning, Rosebelly bent her head to lap at her healing shoulder wound. It was a bit crusted with blood, and it needed to be cleaned a bit. She had to at least look presentable and healthy. When Rosebelly finished, she looked up and scanned the camp. Many cats were sharing tongues, and the molly longed to talk with someone. Someone close to her, someone who kept secrets. Someone like.. family. Rosebelly squinted and searched for one of her kin, feeling slightly refreshed.
Darkrose padded up to Rosebelly. She smiled warmly, "is your shoulder okay, Rosebelly?" Her brows furrowed in concern. Her feet itched from the scratchy grass, so she was constantly shifting her weight to make it more comfortable. She was concerned for her injured sister and wanted to help her feel better. "If you're feeling up to it, do you want to go hunting?" She gently asked, glaring at the staring cats looking at Rosebelly curiously. She tended to overprotect her sisters from other cats, even if they meant no harm. "What do you say, Rosebelly? I understand if you don't want to because of your should wound, and all. I just wanted to offer."
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Rileyflowers ears perked up with her mouth open she was interested in this , she loved kits they brought a smile to her face . She wished she had kits of her own but who would go for a southern clan cat?? She now had a wide smile as her tail thrashed happily
" Oh Mah stars! Well congratulations sugar ! " she meowed as she spun around and her ears twitched in joy . Ever since she was a kittypet she remembered her old owner visiting some lost kits but didn't bother bringing them in since she had her own cat to take care of.

The She cat finally calmed her nerves as She sat back down with a giggle her blue eyes where calming . She pawed the ground with her left paw she was embarrassed at getting excited they werent her kits after all . But maybe she could visit them? Nah that would be considered stalking or would it? Her mind was going through a bunch of questions " sorry sugar " she added with a nervous smile
She purred,” It’s fine. I am pretty happy. Lightningflash is the father, I bet he’ll be an amazing father.... I wonder how many I’ll have....hopefully no stillborns.” She drifted off imagining them.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
She purred,” It’s fine. I am pretty happy. Lightningflash is the father, I bet he’ll be an amazing father.... I wonder how many I’ll have....hopefully no stillborns.” She drifted off imagining them.
Rileyflower had a sigh of relief her ears now relaxing as she cleaned her fur , surprisingly life as a clan cat was going really well! She figured it would be a disaster , other cats calling her names like twocat or something
" ya don't m-mind that ah used to be a kittypet right ? " she asked as she tilted her head , the curiosity was nipping at her bones again she just had to know even though it was a probably stupid question to ask . Now she had a mixture of nervousness and fear plus curiosity swirling around in her stomach and going through her bones , it was an odd feeling but it was good to know that she was able to have feelings even mixed up ones , thankfully she wasn't a savage Dusk syndicate cat . Who on the other hand have no soul.

Old November 9th, 2017, 05:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Rileyflower had a sigh of relief her ears now relaxing as she cleaned her fur , surprisingly life as a clan cat was going really well! She figured it would be a disaster , other cats calling her names like twocat or something
" ya don't m-mind that ah used to be a kittypet right ? " she asked as she tilted her head , the curiosity was nipping at her bones again she just had to know even though it was a probably stupid question to ask . Now she had a mixture of nervousness and fear plus curiosity swirling around in her stomach and going through her bones , it was an odd feeling but it was good to know that she was able to have feelings even mixed up ones , thankfully she wasn't a savage Dusk syndicate cat . Who on the other hand have no soul.
Rosefern was rather shocked by the question,” No...as a matter-a-fact as an apprentice I was exploring past the border, I was foolish then and entered a loner’s territory and den...and slept there (get the Goldielocks reference?) and then I awoke and found a grumpy tom named Bear. I appologized and told him I was from Thunderclan...he was intregued and followed me to Thunderclan, you probably know him now as Bearfur. Then I mentored a former rouge once named Grassy....until warriorhood where he finally took a clan name of Grassblade. I never have had a similar experience with a kittypet, but my friend Peachrain adopted a kittypet kit and I didn’t hate her kit for that...and one of my former apprentices...Chameleonvine is mentoring Peachrain’s adoptive son, Bingo. You perhaps are thinking of my err...savage sister Ferngaze who attacks former kittypets if she’s alone with them...though she’s a horrible fighter so you don’t really need to worry.” She purred

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Rosefern was rather shocked by the question,” No...as a matter-a-fact as an apprentice I was exploring past the border, I was foolish then and entered a loner’s territory and den...and slept there (get the Goldielocks reference?) and then I awoke and found a grumpy tom named Bear. I appologized and told him I was from Thunderclan...he was intregued and followed me to Thunderclan, you probably know him now as Bearfur. Then I mentored a former rouge once named Grassy....until warriorhood where he finally took a clan name of Grassblade. I never have had a similar experience with a kittypet, but my friend Peachrain adopted a kittypet kit and I didn’t hate her kit for that...and one of my former apprentices...Chameleonvine is mentoring Peachrain’s adoptive son, Bingo. You perhaps are thinking of my err...savage sister Ferngaze who attacks former kittypets if she’s alone with them...though she’s a horrible fighter so you don’t really need to worry.” She purred
Beartooth if that's who you are referring to )
Rileyflower let out another sigh of relief she shook her fur
" that's ah relief , i was worried they will start calling me twocat or something .... Thanks sugar and that reminds me of the old way I used to think about clan cats as savages but I clearly see that I was wrong . And I know it don't matter where we are from but it's the blood that counts it makes us all related " she meowed " ah was just curious" she added with a soft smile and her tail flicked

Old November 9th, 2017, 06:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Beartooth if that's who you are referring to )
Rileyflower let out another sigh of relief she shook her fur
" that's ah relief , i was worried they will start calling me twocat or something .... Thanks sugar and that reminds me of the old way I used to think about clan cats as savages but I clearly see that I was wrong . And I know it don't matter where we are from but it's the blood that counts it makes us all related " she meowed " ah was just curious" she added with a soft smile and her tail flicked
She nodded,” True. The worst they will do is call you a kittypet. Which is technically your heritage.” She meowed licking her paw as if nothing was wrong.

Old November 9th, 2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
She nodded,” True. The worst they will do is call you a kittypet. Which is technically your heritage.” She meowed licking her paw as if nothing was wrong.
Rileyflower made a face
" ah prefer to be called twocat instead ..that sounds horrible " she meowed she looked around a few times as her tail swayed , her nose twitched smelling many unknown senses that she would love to explore but right now she would just have to wait and get to recognize her surroundings

Old November 10th, 2017, 02:22 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Lightningflash @Ennard
Ashkit @Mad-Hatter
Owlkit @FadingEchoes
Emeraldkit @Fuzzyfeline
Cirruskit @Undercover
Dewkit @ladybugg03

Rosefern was tired from birthing the kits,” Lightingflash, aren’t they beautiful?” She purred staring at her five newborn kits...she glanced at them thinking of names...she stared at the white one, who little did she know would have bi-colored eyes,” I like Emeraldkit for this one.” She pointed at the dark grey tabby,” I do like Darkkit and Ashkit...you decide...(the RPer wants Ashkit).” She flicked her tail to the third kit the grey and white kit,” I do like Mousekit myself, what do you think? (he RPer wants Dewkit).” She turned to the fourth kit with all grey fur, almost a grey tabby,” I was thinking Cirruskit. You?” She turned to the last kit,” How about Owlkit for this cutie?” (I couldn’t view link so no perso description)
Emeraldkit laid needing her mother as she suckled, her freshly groom white pelts rose and fell as she breathed. A quiet purr came from her even though she was so young.
Closed Thread