Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2017, 05:33 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Antkit nodded multiple times as Snowstar spoke, listening closely, his ears clearly showing this. He smiles and nods along the way.
"Well then, I am excited to have you as my mentor. I will do my best to be the best apprentice you'll ever have!" He says excitedly, nodding and smiling widely, feeling comfortable enough to lay down every barrier as he lets his face show clear affection for this she-cat, snuggling up close to her and enjoying having a caring mother.

(Sorry about short and late reply, was stuck in WoW RP :P And gotta head to bed now <3)
"I wouldn't expect anything less." Snowstar's heart melted as she saw the clear affection on Antkit's face. The Siamese smiled back gently, her nose pressing into his fur as her eyes gently shut again. Her purr quieted, but stayed just as strong, as her tail wrapped tighter around her son to hold him close, trying to keep him safe and warm and... Loved. Because he was loved. She loved him with everything she had.
(Goodnight! <3)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 28th, 2017, 05:56 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw smiled at Mousekit's excitement. Thank StarClan he doesn't hate me or the idea! He'd been nervous to bring the game to light, but since the kit seemed interested, he assumed it'd be fun. When he heard he hadn't ever actually played the common game, he raises his eyebrows slightly, surprised at the response. You've never played I Spy? Oh dang... "Yes, I'll go first," He said, eyes wandering around the clearing for an appropriate object. "Just watch me and follow my lead, ok?" The rules were simple; he was sure Mousekit would get the hang of it easily. This was one of my favourite activities; it used observation techniques, which I managed to have. I hope he doesn't get bored with it though.

There weren't many good choices for Burstpaw. All the things in the clearing were either too small or movable, and neither of those qualities were great ones. Maybe I could go with something more obvious, just for this first round... He scanned the area, his yellowed orbs blazing across the packed camp. Let's see, let's see... Suddenly something caught his eye. It wasn't overly large, but it wasn't too small either; it was the perfect size for their game. All he had to do now was figure out how to describe it. It's soft, I guess, but not super soft, and we use it to make stuff... He was completely lost on how to describe the object he'd picked, but the last thing he wanted was to let Mousekit down, so he did what any reasonable cat would do; he improvised.

"Ok..." Burstpaw glanced at his item, hoping he could adequately describe it. Here goes nothing... "I Spy with my little eye... something green." He assumed that was enough information; there weren't many green things as far as he could tell; in the camp at least. I guess there's a bunch of green stuff in the territory, but I don't think Mousekit will guess something from there. Hopefully he knows it has to be something nearby. But the tom knew the kit was smart, despite his more timid tendencies. If anyone could discover the identity of the object, it was him.
Mousekit watched Burstpaw as the tom tried to decide what he would pick, the kit didn't like to stare but he wasn't sure if it was cheating or not if he looked where Burstpaw was looking. Mousekit perked his ears and a small smile appeared on his face when Burstpaw finally gave him a clue. The young cat turned his gaze onto the clearing, there weren't many green things so it shouldn't be too hard to find what he was looking for. Mousekit had a few guesses in mind, he decided to go with the option that had the more obvious green color instead of being mixed with brown or yellow. He then looked at the ground for a few moments, internally double checking his guess and making sure it was the right decision, he hoped Burstpaw didn't think he was struggle with the answer. After confirming for a second time that this choice was the best answer, he finally decided to speak, "Would it be moss?" He asked, slightly tilting his head as he looked up at the tom. His heart began to race a bit, he was worried he might be wrong. He hoped Burstpaw didn't think he was an idiot!

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old September 28th, 2017, 07:52 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Phoenix Flames

Ivorypaw sat in the clearing, her tail around her paws as she daydreamed about random things, like what it would be like when she was a warrior. Ebonypaw was off with his mentor, training, so she had a whole period without his gripes. Ivorypaw glanced around, looking for someone to talk to. Despite her gladness Ebonypaw wasn't complaining in her ear, she wanted to talk to someone. She didn't like being alone.
Old September 29th, 2017, 06:50 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Phoenix Flames

Ivorypaw sat in the clearing, her tail around her paws as she daydreamed about random things, like what it would be like when she was a warrior. Ebonypaw was off with his mentor, training, so she had a whole period without his gripes. Ivorypaw glanced around, looking for someone to talk to. Despite her gladness Ebonypaw wasn't complaining in her ear, she wanted to talk to someone. She didn't like being alone.
Normally, Pathfinder wouldn't be walking around the clearing, looking for something to do. But, today, he actually decided to do something for once. "Hey, Ivorypaw!", he meowed, looking at the apprentice from across the apprentice. For some reason, Pathfinder was happier than normal. The ginger and white tom padded over to Ivorypaw. "Do you want to do something today? You look bored.", Pathfinder meowed. I normally don't talk this much to any cat...., he thought.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old September 29th, 2017, 07:33 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Four silver paws made a rhythmic pattern of walking as a black striped tomkit walked confidently across the clearing. Small in stature, but large in heart, his ears swiveled about, taking in every sound. The sounds of the birds chittering above in the treetops, the sounds of warriors and apprentices, just waking up, the small talk of the queens floating from inside the nursery, and the slight rustling of the leaves as a breeze flew past. The tom's large lime-colored eyes also took in the sights of the busy morning. The warriors slowly waking up, the occasional elder walking slowly across the clearing, the almost-empty fresh-kill pile, and the texture of the trees and ground around him. His paws could feel the ground beneath him, hard and slightly moist from that morning's dew. He opened his mouth and let the air flow into it, practically tasting the rain that had come the night before. His nose also twitched, as the kit could smell the fresh, clean scent of a morning after it rains. The young tom found this all fascinating, from the smallest bug to the largest tree. Everything he saw intrigued him, filled him with questions just waiting to be asked, then answered. Every one of his five senses were high on alert, he wanted to take in everything around him. Everything, because to him, it was all amazing.
But questions would spark in the young cat's mind. Why does it rain? Is it Starclan sprinkling drops of water down on us? And what about dew? is it water that became sticky and solid so it could form those little droplets on plants? And the sun, how does it rise? These were the type of questions that would plague his mind. Until he could ask them to someone at least.
As he finished his stride across the clearing, Jaggedkit came to a small, but flat rock, just big enough for him to lay across. As he put his paw on it, cold shot up his leg, and he took his paw away from it. "Not warm enough to lay on yet..." He muttered, flicking his ears as a few drops of dew from the trees above him landed on his head. He reached up his paw to feel it, but it did not feel sticky at all. Hmm, then how does dew stick? looking around, Jagged kit spotted a fern frond just a few mouse-lengths away. Padding over, he rubbed his head gently on a fern frond, hoping to see if dewdrops formed from the water on his head. But he only succeeded in causing more dew to shower down on him, soaking his whole head and chest. "Well that's just great..." Jaggedkit had spent a long time that morning trying to make himself look presentable, as he had woke up with a major case of nestpelt. And now, his fur that was wet was going to get all poofy and frizzy from the water. Plus, the sun was still rising, and so it wasn't completely warm yet. There were still small wisps of fog rolling across the clearing.
Jaggedkit knew his mother probably wouldn't appreciate him being awake this early, but the tom couldn't help but be an early riser. He just loved to start his day of early, and get a glimpse of everything from dawn until dusk. Besides, he had learned about so many things that occurred before every cat was awake. Like the fog. He had never known that existed until he was 3 moons old, and had woke up super early on a thick, foggy morning. And yes, the tomkit did enjoy leaping around in the fog, hiding from his mother and generally playing around.
The tom had actually learned a whole lot more than most other kits his age would. He knew all of the names of the different animals that could be found out in the territory, and knew which ones were safe to eat and which weren't. He had already figured out his favorite kind of prey (starling) from trying all of them one time. But that had ended up with him having a major bellyache and a scolding from his mother. But he also now knew what helped a bellyache. He had learned the scent and looks of it, because of course, he had asked questions. It was chewing Chervil root, which the tom had found disgusting. But it had helped his belly a lot, and now he knew what it was.
Letting out a sigh, Jaggedkit cast his green gaze around the clearing once more. The tomkit hadn't had many other kits to play with, in fact, he hadn't really gotten to know anyone in his early kithood. He was only 4 moons old, but still, he felt like he should've at least made a friend or two. Especially since his mother always told him he was such a nice cat. I guess I have spent a bit too much time trying to figure out the world... So, Jaggedkit decided that today, he would try and talk to another. Maybe make a friend! Or two?
Hmm... If I was going to approach another cat, what would I look for? Jaggedkit adjusted his stance, facing his body towards the clearing, keeping himself calm and relaxed. But as he sat waiting for a few moments, something bright and colorful caught his eye. Looking, he saw that it was a butterfly, and it just flew right past his nose. Jaggedkit loved to play, he had always been such a playful kit. So, completely forgetting the fact that he was supposed to be looking for someone to play with, the silver tom ran after the butterfly, his eyes bright with determination to catch it.

(Here we go!!! I love him already <3 @Constellation )

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 29th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"I wouldn't expect anything less." Snowstar's heart melted as she saw the clear affection on Antkit's face. The Siamese smiled back gently, her nose pressing into his fur as her eyes gently shut again. Her purr quieted, but stayed just as strong, as her tail wrapped tighter around her son to hold him close, trying to keep him safe and warm and... Loved. Because he was loved. She loved him with everything she had.
(Goodnight! <3)

Ankit nodded and smiled, clearly very stubborn about being the most loyal apprentice his mother would ever have. Lying comfortably by his mother's side, the young kit looked quite happy in his current position.
"Momma, when is the ceremony then going to be?" He asked curiously, though a little bit of nervousity slowly appearing in his posture and eyes.
He was afraid of everyone looking on him and giving him attention. He knew it had to be done, but he did -not- look forward to it.

(Weekeeeeeeeeeeeeeend )
Old September 29th, 2017, 10:41 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risenphoenix View Post
Autumn let out a silent breath of relief as the Tom seemed to relax, her tail tip flicking a bit, and she shook her head,

"No, I hadn't. I mean, I saw cats, but I stayed hidden until I saw the cats here helped each other. Most of the cats I'm used to don't. That's why I knew I had to find more that had the same scent." She mewed, shifting to lick at her right flank a bit before she looked back to him, her eyes lighting up at his returned greeting,

"Cottonfrost; I like that name. It's nice to meet you, too." She nodded then, to his question, "Fern was my mother, we were chased off a lot by cats, they smelled kind of like crowfood. They were very mean; even when I was little I would have to claw and bite to give us a chance to get away from our nest. The last time... we were chased off just before a bad storm, so we were trying to find a new nest to shelter. We... we ran into a fox." Her fur fluffed up a bit as she swallowed, her paws shifting on the ground, "I had seen foxes before but this one was huge. I think it's what Fern always called a dog-fox. Fern fought him! She was so brave. I wanted to help but she yowled at me to run, so I did. I made it up into a tree several fox-lengths away, and I stayed there until I knew it was safe to come down. I went back to where I left her, and... the fox had killed her." Her ears drooped a bit, before her eyes shone with pride, "But from the smell of fox blood, she had given it a lot of reason to think twice about going after a cat again."
Cottonfrost licked one dark grey paw in thoughtfulnes as he listened. She seemed to have a very eventful past, from what he could comprehend. It sounded like she had a tale to tell. Maybe he should get her to the medicine cat for help and, while he helped her with her injuries, Mayberry Cottonfrost could inquire her more then. Wheatfur wouldn't refuse a cat who needed a check up, even if they weren't from ThunderClan.

"Hey," he meowed, looked at her full in the eyes. "How about we go see someone's who can fix up those wounds." His gaze strayed toward the Medicine Cat's den. He hoped that the she-Cat' she wounds weren't to bad. She had gotten here perfectly fine.

((Sorry for the delay an length))
Old September 29th, 2017, 02:46 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
Drizzleflower let out a rumbling purr and gazed at the warrior with a spark of love flashing in her eyes. She already adored the she-cat's energy and thought it was adorable how friendly she was. Not to mention how her eyes sparkled and how beautiful
she looked when the sun shone on her pelt. Drizzleflower already knew that she was hopelessly in love with a cat that she just met. She snapped out of what seemed to be a trance and asked, "So, what do you want to do?"

(man drizzle is already pretty darn gay for hawk)
"Whatever you want to do is fine with me! You know, cause we're friends and all - and friends are supposed to hang out together and do stuff together and do stuff the other one wants! So whatever you want!" Hawkfeather mewed. This was, in no way, an insult towards Drizzleflower... and the tabby didn't seem to notice that she could have said something potentially insulting as she smiled and her tail twitched back and forth in the most overexcited manner possible. "Orrrr.... we could make up NICKNAMES for each other!! Wouldn't that be awesome?? And then we'll almost be BEST friends!" Everyone could be Hawkfeather's best friend. She couldn't have one friend that was closer then the others... it was just impossible for her. Unfortunately.

(ahh Drizzle's going to be headed for some frickin heartbreak if she goes down that road)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 29th, 2017, 02:48 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post

The tom smiled faintly. "No problem," he responded, proceeding the bury the remains of the squirrel neatly. It had been nice to be treated as an equal by someone for once, and it gave him a new positivity he had not yet experienced, perhaps in all his life. He felt his mind wandering off in the silence between him and Stormstripe, but he didn't quite know what to say to continue the conversation. He curled his tail around his paws, searching for something to talk about. "So... have the other ThunderClan cats been friendly?" He asked. His Clan was going through a dark time, and he didn't know how well they would take to outsiders. "Being a... former loner and all. I just don't know how they would react," he added, not wanting to seem like he was downgrading her just for her past. In fact, her past seemed to make Stormstripe seem even more interesting to Risingmoon. Stormstripe was one of the first cats that had made his time worthwhile in the Clan, even if they had talked for mere minutes. It was strange and amazing how the smaller things in life were always the things worth the while.
Stormstripe shuffled her paws as the silence started. She hated when this happened in a conversation. When Risingmoon asked,
she shrugged, as she hadn't talked to many cats. "Well, the cats that do talk with me are usually friendly, but I don't talk much with other cats. I know I should, seeing as they're my new clanmates, but I always feel like I don't fit in here." she answered, shuffling her paws nervously, and a bit embarrassed to be sharing these feelings. But once again, sharing this sort of stuff with Risingmoon just felt...good.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old September 29th, 2017, 04:42 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Normally, Pathfinder wouldn't be walking around the clearing, looking for something to do. But, today, he actually decided to do something for once. "Hey, Ivorypaw!", he meowed, looking at the apprentice from across the apprentice. For some reason, Pathfinder was happier than normal. The ginger and white tom padded over to Ivorypaw. "Do you want to do something today? You look bored.", Pathfinder meowed. I normally don't talk this much to any cat...., he thought.
Ivorypaw grinned. "Hi, Pathfinder!" She chirped. She hadn't talked to the tom too much, but he seemed friendly. "I'd love to do something, since I am quite bored." She giggled, accepting his request to do something. Just..what to do? "What were you wanting to do?" Ivorypaw asked, tilting her head slightly. Her brain lacked ideas, though anything was better than hearing Ebonypaw's grumps.