Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 17th, 2020, 11:45 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

“Well are they notifying me about this legitimate concern?!” Flintstar yowled back, flinging his tail in a wide arc to gesture to the clan. “The only one worried about this concern seems to be you!”
When his first jab made it to Buckbranch, Flintstar’s face flashed with a smug smile for a moment at the deputy’s reaction. But once Buckbranch started speaking it was his turn to gawk. Now all lines were being crossed, and Flintstar didn’t even care anymore. “I am anything but overbearing and controlling! I try not to be that way specifically because I don’t want my clan to be overtired and stressed out!” There were no restrictions in his volume now as his hackles were raised, green eyes full of fury and focused on Buckbranch. Who was he to tell him who he was and wasn’t as a leader? “But I guess thank goodness now you have it in you to care, would’ve liked to see that from the start!” He spat, tail lashing again, uncontrollable now that he could feel the anger rushing through all of his veins. His mind kept screaming at him to stop, they were arguing in front of the whole clan, but Flintstar couldn’t stop. He was tired, he was stressed, and Buckbranch was being a jerk. This isn’t what he needed from the tom right now. He needed support, not opposition.
Flintstar was almost scared as he saw a multitude of emotions run over Buckbranch’s face before the deputy spat out more harsh words at him. Somewhere in Flintstar whispered you deserved that, for what you said to him. But the other parts just flared with anger. This was not how a deputy should talk to their leader. The black-furred tomcat rose to his full height, ears pressed flat against his head. “Well you know what? That’s fine. Maybe we’ll just both be traitorous idiots who run a clan. At least that’ll give you all the excuse you need to be selfish.” His voice was loud enough to hear but it held a quiet anger to it as he glared Buckbranch down, green eyes hard and clearly telling the other tom to get out of his sight before Flintstar did something truly terrible. With his state of mind, added in with anger, who knew what he was capable of. Flintstar really didn’t want to know.

@Slushie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old January 17th, 2020, 11:56 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
Tinykit ran into the elders den panting and terrified ( open)
Please someone
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 18th, 2020, 12:10 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
"Ah... M-maybe that's not the best... We should go tell someone..."
" Who would we tell?" She asked the other kit confusion on her face
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 18th, 2020, 12:22 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @RedHead @Shimm @touka @Ever @vermin @WaywardAngel @Dirtfur ]

Songthorn gave a thin smile in Moonpaw's direction, glad that she arrived so quickly. "Depends what your idea of fun is," he replied to her, glancing toward Owlwatcher with a nod. His tail twitched and he waited for the party to head out, eyes scanning the camp.

--

[ @RedHead @vermin @Fuzzy @SilentLamb @Heartstruck @touka @Silhouettes @Shadowsight @rascalcats @Solstice_X ]
[ Clone 1]

Duskfeather greeted Jaggedhawk with a nod and a smile, then looked toward Lionwhisker. "I will explain once more have gathered," she stated, pupils narrowing. Where was her apprentice? If he didn't show his former-kittypet butt soon, he'd never get his first training session! She sighed and shook her head, tail thumping against the ground impatiently.

--

[ Clone 2 ]

Duskfeather watched as the argument continued, having finished her meal. She had nothing else to do, and so she shook her head with a sigh. "I'll just go wait in the leader's den for him," the Torbie mumbled to herself, standing and stretching before spinning on her paws and walking to Flintstar's den. It was hard telling when the argument would end, but from what she had observed, it'd be likely for Flintstar to retreat to his den once they were finished. And so she would wait.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 18th, 2020, 12:29 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

[ @RedHead ]
[ Back again lmao ]

Duskfeather didn't bother calling into the den before she slipped inside, knowing Flintstar was still arguing with Buckbranch in the clearing. She cleared her throat, making sure she could speak clearly once he arrived, and sat down in the center of the den. The Torbie's ears angled towards the entrance, tail tapping lightly against the floor as she waited. Her suggestion rang in her mind, repeating itself again and again so she would not forget a single piece of information. And so, she waited for Flintstar's familiar face to appear, staring at the entrance expectantly.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 18th, 2020, 07:31 AM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post

Gazing at icedust[ @Fuzzy ] he nodded with a smile and gleam in his eyes . " are we sparring first or are we having apprentices go first ?" he asked her. Then he looked over at all the others then at dustpaw [ @touka ] "isn't this exciting ??" he grinned. " alright everyone you heard the lady! Let's get this started " he shouted in an encouraging booming voice .
@hxneysuckle @RedHead @Heartstruck @Silhouettes @Shadowsight @rascalcats @Solstice_X
"ya it is" he said happly
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old January 18th, 2020, 07:49 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
" Who would we tell?" She asked the other kit confusion on her face
"One of the mothers. Or Buckbranch. Or one of the warriors."

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old January 18th, 2020, 09:47 AM
An indecisive rat

@.:Raven:.

Snowflakedust was pretty bored around now. She hadn't done anything exciting in a good while. And she wasn't one to constantly want interesting and riveting things and such, in fact she found it quite draining. But with all the drama going on with all the other clans, Thunderclan seemed to be just... there. Nothing was really happening lately. A small frown was visible on her face. She just didn't know what to do. Maybe hunting, or she could
volunteer for a patrol, or maybe... A sigh escaped her lungs as she couldn't think of any ideas. She was sitting upright as usual, her tail neatly tucked over her paws. The molly wasn't one for slouching and stuff, so her back was straight as always.

Slitted orbs scanning the clearing. She was usually a quiet feline, never talking to others unless she had to. But this... growing boredom festering in the back of her mind made her rethink such things. Carefully getting to her paws, her mitts delicately maneuvered through the camp. The molly wasn't quite sure what she was doing, but nonetheless she was doing something. Only a couple of seconds into seeking out whatever, she felt her thoughts shoot back into her mind and spread like wildfire. Why was she just waltzing around camp? And what did she expect, someone to just go up to her and talk to her? She had the reputation of a quiet and reserved cat, one who never really got into conversations, and here she was expecting someone to approach her. How stupid of her.

So lost in the raging storms of her own mind, she never realized when she went on autopilot and resumed weaving her was through the clearing. Only when she felt her frame collide with another did she snap back into it. The shock of the impact made her practically jump out of her splotched coat. Carefully scrambling to her feet, a concerned look was shot at the tom. He was bigger than he, she she doubted he could've gotten hurt by the incident. Not knowing quite what to do in this situation, Snowflakedust stood there awkwardly for a few heartbeats. Are you ok?" She finally squeaked. She winced slightly at her voice. She hadn't talked in a while, so of course her vocal cords weren't in the best condition. But oh well, what was important was the condition of the cat she literally just bumped into.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 18th, 2020 at 09:48 AM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:08 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

The kit was ushered out of the nursery by her mother,not knowing what was going on
Old January 18th, 2020, 11:37 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Dustbreeze nodded. It would be interesting to do a large group batle training, but that would be good for her apprentice Leopardpaw. They had already done some good work on battle defense and planning the correct attacks. She was excited for the apprentice to show off what she knew.

@RedHead @Shimm @touka @hxneysuckle @vermin @WaywardAngel @Dirtfur
Closed Thread