Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ollie
Today 10:11 AM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:10 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:08 AM
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 10:08 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 09:49 AM

Old February 27th, 2020, 12:29 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@Dipper

Eagleflower smiled at his final comments, his grin intensified. He was surprised that the tom cared for him- none of his friends had ever asked him what he wanted, or if he was okay. It was all just ignorance or drama. He was glad to have met someone with qualities unlike theirs.
"Really? Well, ditto."

He felt the wind rush past, relishing its freedom in the warmer air. He'd miss this. Perhaps he should come here more often, after all, it was worth it. He felt so...free. Woah. That was an understatement.

[Sorry it's so short!]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old February 28th, 2020, 04:30 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Luckily it wasn't a long walk to the beach, but Honeyflame was beginning to grow tired from the weight of the queen. She dropped her off at a the egde of the shoreline, then began wondering why the rogue killed her...was is personal or just plain sick?

Either way, Honeyflame didn't believe in committing murder...unless it was for an act of defense.

No point in waiting around, so Honeyflame gently rolled the body into the ocean and watched as she was dragged away by the waves. She never knew Ravenshade personally, but she still felt as if she deserved a moment of silence. Dipping her head, Honeyflame prayed that StarClan would welcome her and treat her kindly.

Finished with the task, Honeyflame returned to camp.

Last edited by Doom; February 28th, 2020 at 04:35 PM.
Old March 5th, 2020, 10:55 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

@Solstice_X @ponyapan

Honestly, they were a bit relieved to see the beach. At least it wasn't the river. With that thought in mind, Fennelnose padded with their patrol to the shore, pausing to stare out at the horizon. Fishing in the ocean made them a little uncomfortable.. if the ocean was so big, who knew what kind of things could be lurking in its depths?

So, they thought of something else they could catch. "There might be some of those ocean birds around here," they suggested.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; March 5th, 2020 at 10:56 PM.
Old March 6th, 2020, 11:30 PM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

Chestnutstripe nodded at the idea. "Prey might also perhaps be scampering around there." She pointed her nose towards a cluster of bushes bundled above the sand line. Surely something could - should - be hiding or have hidden in there for the winter.

[ @pathos @ponyapan ]
Old March 8th, 2020, 02:11 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Solstice_X @pathos

Following their gaze to the bushes, Silverpaw nodded- it made sense. The thing was, it could might as well be some snakes resting in a hole under the bush as it could be any good prey. Sure, they could go close and look, but it would be better to have an overview.

A small tree to her side gave her an idea. Silverpaw turned to the other cats.
"Uh, give me a moment, I'll check," she said, before slowly scampering up the tree, using her experience from the battle-training. Creeping out on a branch, a few white feathers peeked through the branches. Further away, a grey bird also pecked on the ground. Yes!

She landed back on the ground with a little thump, but prepared to catch herself.
"I saw them, I think, hiding in there, and one a bit that way," she declared happily, too proud to think much about her 'vow of silence' against Chestnutstripe.

Please click my eggs!

Old March 9th, 2020, 10:59 PM
leave the past behind

@Solstice_X @ponyapan

Ah, right—Silverpaw had been at that elite training as well. Fennelnose nodded to themself as they watched the apprentice scale the tree, thinking back to that time.

"If you spotted them, then I think you should be the one to catch them," meowed the cream warrior, though not without a glance towards Chestnutstripe. They didn't want to be a backseat mentor or anything.

Turning their attention back to the ocean, they watched the tides recede. Maybe there would be something left behind? Without another word, Fennelnose trotted out towards the shore, scanning the ground for anything they could take back with them. Kicking over a shell—nope, just sand in it—and peering at a rock—nope, just a rock—they sighed. So far, there wasn't anything worthwhile.

Ah, wait! Further out, they spotted a fish. Within seconds Fennelnose crossed the distance to reach it, snatching it up in their jaws. Their second fish (technically)! Before the waves returned, they made their way back over to the others and set it down at their paws. It was about the length of their head, and rather thin. But it was still prey. "I found this," they announced. Their mouth tasted kind of salty, now... that was new.

lio was here ♥
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:27 AM
Honourary Rolling Pin

My Mood: Yeehaw

A humorous glint grew alight in the brown tabby molly's eyes as she listened to the silver apprentice's happy chime. She nodded to the cream warrior before turning back to the young she-cat, "I agree, you should be the one to catch them - or at least take a shot at them first." Chestnutstripe flicked her tail in the direction a little further to the side of the bush, "I'll be waiting over there if you need any help."

Without a further word, she quietly crept up the sandy slope. The microscopic grains felt itchy and weird against her pawpads. She let her jaw hang a little open, taking in the scent of the two birds Silverpaw had mentioned as she kept her haunches low. Her ears folded back as she made her silent streak for an ample position to view everything, yet still remain downwind. At last, the flashes of white and grey from two different points of the bush drew her attention.

She was in position. Now all that was left to do was wait and see what Silverpaw would do.

[ @pathos @ponyapan ]
Old March 11th, 2020, 12:35 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Solstice_X @pathos

Their agreement warmed Silverpaw, and she nodded. One thing was for sure, Silverpaw would not throw away an opportunity to try, so she happily flicked her tail as she got into position. Right, what stance was she even supposed to use? She used the normal hunting crouch, and hoped it would be enough.

The bird in the bush wouldn't see her more than Silverpaw saw it, so she carefully slid her paws towards it. Well within distance, she shot forward and tried to pounce, but got caught in a branch. She shook it off quick enough, still, the bird had seen her and was lifting from the ground. With the limited space Silverpaw had, she tried to leap after it, and managed to give it a killing bite.

After getting the brambles out of her fur, Silverpaw returned and plopped down the bird. It was a prey caught, but not a prey caught well. Damn it, I really wanted to show off.

Please click my eggs!

Old March 12th, 2020, 12:10 AM
leave the past behind

@Solstice_X @ponyapan

"Not bad." Of course, there was the mishap with the branch, but anyone could've been messed up by that. What mattered was how well one recovered—and Silverpaw did that well. Fennelnose wrapped their tail around their paws, nodding slowly.

lio was here ♥
Old March 29th, 2020, 09:36 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Blissie Bliss

Eagleflower padded out into the sea-spray air, his fur ruffled by the light breeze that buffeted around. He could smell the blue satin sea from here. His eyes crinkled in nostalgia, remembering the first time he'd been here. With Fawnsqueak. It was a great trip. Hopefully this would be good as well.
Turning to Thunder- no, Fogpaw, he flicked his tail. Let's get to hunting.
"Erm, so you want to start us off? Can you smell anything?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; March 29th, 2020 at 09:36 PM.