Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 09:46 PM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:42 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:38 PM
open for rps
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:36 PM
nothing's new [p]
Last post by silver.
Today 09:35 PM

Old January 27th, 2024, 04:15 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: One With The Shadows [OPEN TO WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES]

Sharpfrost aproached.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old January 30th, 2024, 09:53 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Alright, this gave him something to do.
Getting up with a sigh, the massive deputy got to his paws and shook out his pelt. Half ruined gaze surveying the few cats in the clearing, he decided that this gave him another reason to join in. Of course there weren't many folks here... This wasn't a surprise.
Slowly making his way over to the group, he reached the center and sat down. Without anything else on mind, he awaited further instructions.
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old February 2nd, 2024, 02:05 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Event [#event]

Palepaw gave everyone who joined a small smile. 19 cats.. That was pretty good, except for the fact that it was an odd number. Oh well, she’d figure out a solution. Maybe she could make a group of three? Yeah, this should work somehow. She would make sure to pair apprentices with apprentices if that was possible, because she didn’t want anyone complaining due to unfair advantages. The teams began forming in her head as she let her gaze sweep across all the gathered cats. Oh, even Vulturefang was here! If she was happy about that or not.. she would decide that later. On their patrol, she hadn’t appreciated that he assumed Batflight was not teaching her well, but she supposed there were a lot of slacking cats in the clan so it was a common assumption to make. Yeah.. it was surely just a bad first impression that would improve now.

So first – explaining the instructions. “Here are the instructions! There will always be pairs, and I think a group of three because we’re an odd number. One cat will be a runner and the other one a tagger. This may switch every round, along with the cat you’re paired with. Runners, you will have to find hiding spots, merge into shadows, something along the lines of that. You have to find a new hiding place every round. Taggers, you will close your eyes for a few moments, then try to locate your partner. If you find them, they might have a chance to run. So your goal is to try to tag them before they can run away.”

“Runners, if you’re caught, you are out of the game. There’s gonna be 4 rounds, and the cats still standing will be the winners! I think I may make a sparring match at the end to determine who is the overall winner, if there are too many cats left. Oh, and – please don’t hide anywhere out of camp, and don’t disturb cats that aren’t participating! Now it’s time for the teams.”

“For the first team we’ll have a team of three. There’s two runners and one tagger, if one of the runners gets caught they help the tagger until the round is over. Littlepaw and Spiderpaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ], you’ll be runners, and.. Leappaw [ @Ladiebugg ], you’re the tagger!”

“Next, I’m putting Yellowpaw [ @shoomy! ] and Shadepaw [ @Ladiebugg ] in a team together. Yellowpaw, you’re the tagger, and Shadepaw, you’ll be the runner!”

“The third group will be… Duskshadow [ @mistyy ] as the runner and… Eaglepaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ] as the tagger.”

“And next, I’m putting Bilepaw [ @Ladiebugg ] in a group with… Flamepaw [ @Katiethewolfchild ]! Flamepaw, you’ll be the runner, and Bilepaw will be the tagger!”

“Okay, the next group will be Nightwolf [ @Lewolfers ] and… Lynxshade [ @Wingnettle ]. Lynxshade you’ll be the tagger, and Nightwolf the runner!”

“Uh… Bubblebunny [ @Ladiebugg ], I’m putting you as the runner with Sharpfrost [ @Willie Warf ] as the tagger.”

“Hawkbite [ @SuspiciousMindz ]… I’m gonna put you in a group with… Vulturefang [ @elaif ]. Vulturefang, you’ll be tagger and Hawkbite will be the runner!”
As her bright eyes scanned over the group of cats, she realized she was almost done. Just two more groups!

“Flamegaze [ @Frozen Reign ]... you’ll be the runner, and I’m putting you with Beetlejuice [ @Ladiebugg ] as the tagger!”

“Okay, last one. Doeflame [ @kittycatburmise ] you’re gonna be the tagger with.. Ospreysplash [ @Ladiebugg ] as the runner!”
Whew, she was finally done. With a satisfied smile she looked at the group of cats, tipping her head. “We’re starting now! Taggers, please gather here with me, and runners, you’ll have a bit of time to find a good hiding place. Remember who your partner is.” She flicked her tail and signaled for the taggers to join her. Palepaw was curious to find out what hiding places the runners would find.

[OOC STUFF]

- The next event post will be on the 12th of February, meaning you have 10 days to get your posts in.
- Runners must post their cat finding a hiding place for this event to continue.
- If I made a mistake with the groups, please vm me.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old February 2nd, 2024, 04:05 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

BeetleJuice, LeapPaw and BilePaw padded over to PalePaw

OspreySplash padded off into the territory, climbing a tree and shifting into the shadows of the leaves.

BubbleBunny ran off eagerly, slipping into the shadow of a large rock in the territory.

ShadePaw slunk off into the territory nearby to the camp, sliding into a shadow of a tree.
@celeste
Old February 2nd, 2024, 09:47 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Spiderpaw hid in a large bush. She was happy that she and her brother had been the two partners. Leappaw had been a warrior before she had been demoted though.... Neither of them had much training, though Littlepaw had more than she did. Not that she had ANY training... At least the two seven moon olds were both extremely large for their age, though Spiderpaw was still a bit larger then her brother.

Littlepaw hid behind a very large boulder. He didn't have to worry about his tail since well he had been born without one.

Flamepaw hid in a large bush.

Eaglepaw walked up to Palepaw.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; February 10th, 2024 at 01:05 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 11:29 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

NightWolfs eyes shined with excitement, the camp isnt much space for all these cats, and he himself is a very large cat, it will be challenging and he loved to challenge his abilities

LynxShade is the one hunting him down, she is a skilled warrior, to deceive and evade her will be difficult, he takes off immediately and looks for places to hide, his pure black pelt will be to his advantage here, just as his mentor taught him moons ago, he looks like a shadow, so use it.

Looking towards where there were most shadows he went around and made sure to spread his scent around so that she couldn't just take a trail straight to him, then once satisfied eith the short amount of time they have to hide he throws himself into the smallest shaded spot his body could fit in behind a bush

@Wingnettle

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 2nd, 2024, 02:10 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

~Flamegaze~
She/her
Purrk(s): Silver Tongue | Active
-------------------
Flamegaze nodded, glancing towards Beetlejuice. Remember them, she thought. as soon as Palepaw annouced to the runners to find a hiding place, she turned around. she weaved around the camp for a bit, before choosing a hiding place near the leaders den. A fitting place for her to hide. she crept into the alcove and tried to be as still as possible.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old February 2nd, 2024, 03:44 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
BeetleJuice, LeapPaw and BilePaw padded over to PalePaw

OspreySplash padded off into the territory, climbing a tree and shifting into the shadows of the leaves.

BubbleBunny ran off eagerly, slipping into the shadow of a large rock in the territory.

ShadePaw slunk off into the territory nearby to the camp, sliding into a shadow of a tree.
@celeste
Yellowpaw was excited to be the one hunting. He liked doing that. He was somewhat good at hunting. He closed his eyes, but Before Shadepaw headed off, Yellowpaw took a whiff of the air. Sadly, he caught no scent. Yellowpaw stalked into the shadows, like a true shadow fiend, and tried to get cat scent. Yellowpaw gazed around, spotting a tree. He checked around it, but alas, he couldn't find anything. He did catch some scent though.
[he checked the wrong tree]

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old February 4th, 2024, 09:42 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

Starsdammit.

Hawkbite shot a glance towards Vulturefang. Of all the cats here, it would've been him, huh? Oh well. Guess he better make the best of the situation even if he hated it.

Once he was released from the group, Hawkbite awaited the Deputy to do as he was told and shut his eyes. Only then would the Commander dart off. He wasn't dumb though, so he ran to a few locations as silent as he could, leaving a scent trail everywhere he went in case Vulturefang wanted to try to sniff him out. Thankfully the business of the camp meant there were old and new scents everywhere to sort through.

Once he'd visited a few places, he darted off to a dark area of the camp, scaling the ravine's edges until he was on a ledge -- not too high up. He wasn't even as high up as the top of the Shadowledge. Can't be too unfair, y'know? He'd crouched down within some of the roots, staring in the direction of the group of cats. He noted the other hiding locations, keeping track of the different spots he'd have to search when it was his turn.

@elaif -- Vulturefang

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 5th, 2024, 04:26 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Lynxshade
Shadowclan
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T2) | Bilingual (T2)
Lynxshade turned with a little smile on her muzzle as she noticed Hawkbite making his way over near her, sitting down after a brief wave of tail. She nodded, too, then switched her focus back to Palepaw's speech.

How odd. I was jus thinking of him, and there he appears out of nowhere to sit beside me... She glanced at him sideways while the apprentice explained the game rules. What was he thinking about? Did he consider her a friend like she did?

Oh oh. Her name was just mentioned along with another one, Nightwolf. She took only a few moments of listening to understand what the game was about, and that she would have to tag the other warrior hidden in the shadows. Rising to her paws, she blinked at Hawkbite and headed toward Palepaw for the next steps. "See you later, Hawk."