Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Allegiances > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old October 18th, 2022, 07:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Gloaming Camp

William

So far they seemed...well they didn't dislike it, it was a good start. As they started to mingle he watched silently before letting out a long, dragged out, sigh. "As much as it must pain you all to hear. We wait. The Clans didn't build themselves within a night, and we cannot destroy them in a night either." a pause as amber eyes looked over the crowd. "Not like this, at least. Not yet. We ourselves need a structure first. Ants can only take down big foes due to their ability to coordinate with one another." he wasn't sure if that was a correct fact, but it sounded inspiring so he'd roll with it. "Right now, in the Clan's eyes we're nothing more than ants. So lets show them how scary we can be." a smirk.

The Tabby hopped down and began to walk around the front of the crowd, pacing more like. "They have Warriors. They have Leaders and Deputies...what is it we shall have? I'm open for suggestions, after all this is us building our future together." his bobbed tail twitched as he turned on his heels once more. Another casual lap. "Maybe. Hmm. Maybe we will have a total of 3 positions. Similar to their Warriors. Those who fight, those who guard...and perhaps those who...hmmm How about those who spy." oh yes, spies. He needed to know how they worked internally. How they functioned, how their cogs turned and ultimately what would tear them apart. "Perhaps even a group of those who will tend to wounds. Yes this all sounds nice. How do we feel about these positions, and what should they be called?"

William paused his pacing to look over his sea of followers. What was it, he should be called. Something itched in the back of his brain. He wasn't a leader, no, but he did enjoy commanding. Ah yes, speaking of bossing around, than came a food question. "We do need to rest, we'll be no good on aching paws. Food is a must, as is sleep. We can claim those tunnels below as our homes. Yes?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; October 18th, 2022 at 07:01 PM.
Old October 18th, 2022, 07:13 PM
♡Head over heels for her♡

Bump Policy: 5/9 days. Finals are coming up soon.
My Mood: Thirsty

Ezra huffed.

"You're leading us in bloody circles! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" They protested, licking their paw. Willliam seemed aloof. Is he out of his mind?! Ezra shook their head, glaring at William before looking down.

@Starfall

Last edited by ||Vixen||; October 18th, 2022 at 07:13 PM.
Old October 18th, 2022, 07:15 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

ThunderClan/WindClan Re: Gloaming Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

William

So far they seemed...well they didn't dislike it, it was a good start. As they started to mingle he watched silently before letting out a long, dragged out, sigh. "As much as it must pain you all to hear. We wait. The Clans didn't build themselves within a night, and we cannot destroy them in a night either." a pause as amber eyes looked over the crowd. "Not like this, at least. Not yet. We ourselves need a structure first. Ants can only take down big foes due to their ability to coordinate with one another." he wasn't sure if that was a correct fact, but it sounded inspiring so he'd roll with it. "Right now, in the Clan's eyes we're nothing more than ants. So lets show them how scary we can be." a smirk.

The Tabby hopped down and began to walk around the front of the crowd, pacing more like. "They have Warriors. They have Leaders and Deputies...what is it we shall have? I'm open for suggestions, after all this is us building our future together." his bobbed tail twitched as he turned on his heels once more. Another casual lap. "Maybe. Hmm. Maybe we will have a total of 3 positions. Similar to their Warriors. Those who fight, those who guard...and perhaps those who...hmmm How about those who spy." oh yes, spies. He needed to know how they worked internally. How they functioned, how their cogs turned and ultimately what would tear them apart. "Perhaps even a group of those who will tend to wounds. Yes this all sounds nice. How do we feel about these positions, and what should they be called?"

William paused his pacing to look over his sea of followers. What was it, he should be called. Something itched in the back of his brain. He wasn't a leader, no, but he did enjoy commanding. Ah yes, speaking of bossing around, than came a food question. "We do need to rest, we'll be no good on aching paws. Food is a must, as is sleep. We can claim those tunnels below as our homes. Yes?"

Bumblebee looked at William, his brown eyes full of pride. Those stinky clan cats would be jealous! He voiced his agreement, saying, "Yes! Healers, Hunters, and Fighters! Maybe the spies could be Infiltrators? And you could be called Commander? Yes, that's good. I like that." he bounced on his toes, ready for what was next.

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old October 18th, 2022, 07:16 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Killico nodded her scarred bengal head, "indeed, we should William, for these ranks could help use greatly, i myself would find this whole fighter thing very interesting, yes very interesting, for one shall get to rip their pelts right off their over sized ego inflatted heads!"

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old October 18th, 2022, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw(leap) View Post

Bumblebee looked at William, his brown eyes full of pride. Those stinky clan cats would be jealous! He voiced his agreement, saying, "Yes! Healers, Hunters, and Fighters! Maybe the spies could be Infiltrators? And you could be called Commander? Yes, that's good. I like that." he bounced on his toes, ready for what was next.

Ezra's icy blue eyes shot over to Bumblebee.

"Are you trying to get one or all of us killed, you mangy feline?!" Their fur bristled as anger flared in their eyes.

"What if one of us is found?!"
Old October 18th, 2022, 07:43 PM
Your favorite workaholic~

Bump Policy: Whenever is fine!
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~^Nova^~ View Post

Ezra's icy blue eyes shot over to Bumblebee.

"Are you trying to get one or all of us killed, you mangy feline?!" Their fur bristled as anger flared in their eyes.

"What if one of us is found?!"

Bumblebee didn't bother arguing with this cat. If they didn't like what was decided, they could leave.

Sorry for any of his actions lol)))

"If you don't have it, you'll never do what needs to be done to change."

•|Slatepaw|•

"Every day, I eat, sleep, and worry about stupid things."

I see you there~
Old October 18th, 2022, 07:58 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Scorpion~~

{ @Starfall }

Scorpion nodded at William's words. "Yes, yes. Sounds true. What can I do?" She asked.
Old October 18th, 2022, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepaw(leap) View Post

Bumblebee didn't bother arguing with this cat. If they didn't like what was decided, they could leave.

Sorry for any of his actions lol)))

Ezra huffed, looking back at the crazy tom running this so-called operation.

(Ezra is very standoffish and confrontational. Don't apologize )
Old October 18th, 2022, 08:03 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seth sat up, intrigue sparking in his eyes as William began speaking. Yes, they would do nicely to have structure; at least he wasn’t mousebrained enough to try and charge these cats in blind. The mau’s ear twitched with annoyance as someone has already piped up in disagreement. Clearly they had a coward among them. “I am afraid I cannot concur with your sentiment.” He turned his piercing gaze upon the offending feline, ”We are establishing order; I see no circles being spun. Just sensibility.” He wouldn’t even dignify the Ezra’s snappy response to Bumblebee - he had no patience in dealing with mice.

Snapping his attention back to William. ”May I suggest Sentries for the guards and Menders for the healers.” He has no qualms about participating in this silly name game. He had found that one was much more likely to complete given tasks if they were given a position title; it endowed them with a sense of duty.

@~^Nova^~ @Starfall

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; October 18th, 2022 at 08:03 PM.
Old October 18th, 2022, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal naiad View Post
Seth sat up, intrigue sparking in his eyes as William began speaking. Yes, they would do nicely to have structure; at least he wasn’t mousebrained enough to try and charge these cats in blind. The mau’s ear twitched with annoyance as someone has already piped up in disagreement. Clearly they had a coward among them. “I am afraid I cannot concur with your sentiment.” He turned his piercing gaze upon the offending feline, ”We are establishing order; I see no circles being spun. Just sensibility.” He wouldn’t even dignify Ezra’s snappy response to Bumblebee - he had no patience in dealing with mice.

Snapping his attention back to William. ”May I suggest Sentries for the guards and Menders for the healers.” He has no qualms about participating in this silly name game. He had found that one was much more likely to complete given tasks if they were given a position title; it endowed them with a sense of duty.

@~^Nova^~ @Starfall

Ezra let out a fit of laughter. This new cat really urked their nerves. They bowed their head, realizing they were being a tad bit rude. "Apologies. I am open to hear some new ideas."They mewed, while looking around.